We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

nascaredsfan24

[3981]Mar 14, 2010
    • level: 6

Fried cook games 2

The fried cook games are back.And Patrick runs for plankton.Spongebob is rempresenting the krusty krab again.The first game is patty tossing.You have to land your patty on the grill.Spongebob does it perfectly.Patrick throws it on the grill,but it slides on it and flys up and it hits the giant screen,and it fries everyone near it.The next event is ice cube making.You use a ice gun to make ice cubes.Spongebob does it badly and it turns the crowd into ice cubes.Patrick sucseeds.The final event is the patty race.You put wheels on a giant patty,and race it.The finish was too close to call.The officals said Patrick had won by inches.So thechum bucket won the Fried cook games1-2.The end has spongebob and Mr.krabs in shock.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jjsthekid

[3982]Mar 15, 2010
    • level: 21

MermaidMan : The Brave and The Bold Season 4!

61. Cloudy With A Chance Of Revenge!
    62. A Healthy Seahorse is A Super Seahorse
    63. Deathmatch Race
    64. Framed Arrow! ( part 1)
    65. The Other Arrow ( Part 2)
    66. Revenge of The Rench!
    67. A Master's Death ( Part 1)
    68. Soar Thunderbird! ( Part 2)
    69. Team MermaidMan Assemble!
    70. The clone on the other side of the sea
    71. MermaidMan vs. Team Shapeshifter ( Part 1)
    72. The Maze of shapes and sorrow ( Part 2)
    73. To Victory and Beyond! ( Part 3)
    74. Scaring The Game ( Part 1)

75. Fright To The Finish ( Part 2) : Plot : Team Ghoul is getting ahead of Team Thundershock and Team Thundershock is down 1 member and Squidward is about to go next. Zam laughs and starts to get ahead in her Plane, and when Squidward attacks her, she takes away some of his points and launches a Dark Ball at him and he now has 300 points! Zam then slams into him and he starts to fall out of the sky, but he gets up with 50 points left. He fires some guns at Zam and she is now down to 100 points. He then throws a gear at her and it takes some damage at her and revives herself. Zam laughs and she explains that she Can use her Dark Flower to transfer points again and Squidward is finished! He screams and his plane crashes down and he goes flying into a crate. Zam manages to cross the finish line and lands.

The host says," Well Team Thundershock has failed to defeat at least 1 member of Team Ghoul and Team Thundershock only has 1 member left!" Graman laughs and whispers to Lightning," Want to quit now boy? Your pretty much finished." Lightning ignores him and Squidward tags him. The Next Challange is.. Target Race! Like the last match, the same rules apply. Whoever gets 1000 points first wins. Lightning gets on his Thunderbike and Zam gets on her Gothic Dark Bike. Zam has 100 left and Lightning starts out with 4000. Lightning starts to get sure of himself, but he needs to keep in mind that The person with more points won't always win. He launches some thunder bolts at Zam and she gets down to 60 points. She then uses her last revive giving her 200 points though. She launches some dark balls at targets and gets 70 points! Lightning throws some Thundersparks at a whole bunch and he gets 100 points. Zam attacks Lightning and throws some spikes in his path which brings him down to 2000 points. Lightning hits some more targets, but Zam gets 300 points and she throws a dark shield around lightning, and he gets stuck and it explodes taking him down to 300 points! Lightning reveals some rocket launchers that come out of his bike (Deathmatch Race eh?) and launches them at her brining her down to 30 points!

Lightning gets sure of himself bit by bit, but remembers to not get sure of him self. He wonders if Thunderbird will appear soon ( Lightning's hero form) but he remembers that it will only appear if he needs it badly. Graman is talking with Wayne and he laughs and says," Wayne, remember that rocket launcher combo you pulled on me and i threw it back which caused your defeat during that practice duel? I still laugh from that." Wayne just goes," Yeah.." The Crowd cheers and they are getting nervous of who will win. Zam attacks lightning again and that brings him down to 30 points as well. Zam says," Well now we're tied, but let's see if i or you can break it.." Lightning knows it's time so he summons Thunderbird! A Giant Yellow Bird flys over the course and it attacks some targets giving him 700. Zam gasps and she knows she completely forgot about the targets. Zam laughs and she says," Your flying bird is no match for me. I will use my dark beams to use it as MINE!" Lightning gasps and a giant dark beam shoots out of her bike and some spikes smash into Thunderbird and Lightning feels pain, and Thunderbird starts glowing dark and goes to Zam's side. Lightning Gasps and Zam laughs and says," This is the end pretty boy.." Thunderbird shocks Lightning's bike and Zam shoots a beam at him and he looses! His bike starts flying out of control and he goes flying off and starts bleeding.

Team Ghoul laughs and MermaidMan sees Lightning in pain. Just then, some doctor fish arrive and take him to the Hospital Tent, Star Gal and Squidward come along. Blue Arrow says," Dang Team Ghoul is hardcore.." The Host says," Well you have seen it folks! Team Thundershock is out and the next Match should really surprise you.." MermaidMan knows that Team Ghoul is probably next and they will probably be their greatest foes yet..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
    Team Thundershock Is Out.
    Sorry is that was rushed, but i just wanted to move along.

jjsthekid

[3983]Mar 20, 2010

Ready for the Season 4 premiere of the Misadventures? Also i'll get an ep of my own spin-off up later.

S4E1 (67)- Arrival: Archie's just fainted, luckily there's a doctor on board, who's delivering the baby while Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, and Nicholas do their best to wake Archie up. They get the smelling salts, and Archie eventually rises, and helps his wife deliver their baby, and he constantly yells at everyone in the ship's dining room to look away from her 'lady parts.' Stacey has contraction after contraction, yelling at her husband Archie time after time. Which is why he pretends to faint again, and the doctor on board laughs, and promptly tells him to get up, the contractions are getting closer together, and the baby is beginning to crown. So he tells Stacey to push, and she does. Over, and over, and over. Screaming louder and louder every time, under a great deal of pain throughout the task of childbirth. Eventually, the baby was born. Together, Archie and Stacey had to pick a name, but they couldn't stop arguing about one. So Patrick has an idea, he asks the doctor what his name is, and he says Dr. Adrian Nunez. And so Archie and Stacey name the baby Adrian. And now that all the excitement was over, Stacey decided that she still wanted to sing. So she sang "Nobody Knows Me At All" by The Weepies [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBzA76QGgz8 ]. The whole time, Archie is holding little Adrian, while Patrick, Yvonne, Harold, and Nicholas are cheering for Stacey. They were on that boat for a few more days, then the boat docked in Vacation Bottom. They all got their luggage, and were introduced to the wonderous island. It was amazing, there were people riding on jetskis, people surfing, and more. Archie, Stacey, and Adrian got one room, Patrick and Yvonne got another, and once again, Harold got his own room, as did Nicholas. The seven of them were ready to kick back, and relax.

~~~

Jeremy and Chenelle had been there for days, the plane was obviously much faster than the boat. They were staying in another resort on the other side of the island. But don't let the context of that fool you. It was a small island, so the distance between the resorts would not be that troublesome in their scheming. But before they started with their planning and their scheming... they wanted to relax. They really just wanted to relax. The good guys weren't the only ones who were stressed out, no matter how much they thought so. Jeremy was extremely upset about Calvin and his brain tumor. Like he had said, they were best friends, no matter how much either of them would like to deny it. And Chenelle, no matter how much she would like to deny it, is still madly in love with Patrick Star.

~~~

Plankton checked into his room. He was ready to have a somewhat relaxing vacation. Actually, no he wasn't. He heard about Patrick's 'Patrick Patty' (S3E11) and he knew that it was the same formula as used in the Krabby Patty. Tubby had a better chance of handing it over than Krabs did. So Plankton would get that formula somehow, no matter how long it took. So when he overheard SpongeBob saying that Patrick and friends would be staying in Vacation Bottom, he jumped on the opportunity. Now he was there, and boy was he determined.

---

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

Edited on 03/20/2010 7:53am

jjsthekid

[3984]Mar 20, 2010

MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold Season 4!

63. Deathmatch Race
    70. The Clone on the Other Side of the sea
    72. The Maze of Shapes and Sorrow ( Part 2)
    75. Fright To The Finish ( Part 2)

76. MermaidMan Vs. Team Ghoul ( Part 1) : Opening : In The Opening, MermaidMan gets a call that The Moth is trying to break the Kelp Thing out of prison. MermaidMan says," I am on it chief." Him and Mrs. Magic go to the Night City Jail and when they arrive, a wall has been busted open. They see the Kelp Thing and The Moth. The Kelp Thing growls and The Moth spits some acid at them. Mrs. Magic turns it into a bomb and throws it at them and they go falling down into a Police Boat with a Mini Jail cell. The Moth says," 2 Prisons in 1 day.."

Plot: The Sea-Con continues. More and more people get their autographs signed. But The Fish gods happen to be watching the games from their Throne Room through a TV Screen. Their Leader laughs and says," Everything is going into plan.." Cragan says," Yes, but should we attack MermaidMan and the others now?" Their leader says," No, not yet. Let them play their games.." Mizzak says," Oh and boss! In Case you were wondering, we have drained most of the Opposite world's power! But sadly ManrayMan.. Blessed his soul.." Their Unknown leader says," No Matter, that should be enough power." He scratches his mask with a confused look and Mizzak says," What's wrong?" He says," Oh Nothing.."

Meanwhile, The Host says," Are you ready folks? The next round will be epic! Who knows what will happen? I am picking names out of a hat and the teams are: Team MermaidMan Vs. Team Ghoul!" The Crowd cheers. Team Ghoul laughs from their pitstop. MermaidMan, Mrs. Magic, and Blue Arrow get prepared at their pitstop and they know how difficult this round will be. The Host also says," The First challenge is.. Boat Racing! You'll be racing through the docks of Night City all the way to the seas around The Chains of islands (Iceberg Island, Magma Island, ect)! Blue Arrow says he will use his bike for this. It can convert into a boat. Meanwhile at Team Ghoul's station, Zam is up first (Again). She decides to rent a boat and Graman laughs at Team MermaidMan. He says," Hmm, unlike that other wimpy team, Team MermaidMan could be challenging. Well we better get prepared for this." He gives Zam a pack of stuff that will help her and she goes. Wayne says," I wonder.." There happens to be a nearby little boardwalk near the Sea-Con and they start there. They get their boats ready and the Race begins! Blue Arrow zooms ahead and Zam throws some dark balls at him and he shoots some arrows at the balls causing some explosions. Blue Arrow says," Not bad lady."

Blue Arrow launches some arrow rockets at her and she is now down to 2000 points ( In case you didn't know, they start out with 4000 points). Blue Arrow thinks to himself," She is barely fighting back. Maybe she has a trick up her sleeve." Zam zooms ahead and revives herself. She somehow pops out some stunguns in front of her boat and shocks Blue Arrow with them and jabs him with Dark Balls. He is now down to 500 points! Blue Arrow's boat is loosing pressure a bit and MermaidMan tells him there is some gadgets in the trunk, So no need to worry (Dawn's famous quote )." Blue Arrow jabs her back with some arrows and rams his boat against her. She gets down to 400 points and says," Not bad pretty boy.." Blue Arrow says," That is not all! I summon my Arrow bot!" The Arrow bot smashes Zam and she gets chopped down to 200 points. Blue Arrow feels confident he will win, but keeps in mind he shouldn't be over confident. Their boats race past Magma Island and now the race gets serious. Blue Arrow zooms ahead and Zam says," Fool!" She throws some dark swords at him and his boat gets cut and some fuel leaks. His bot gets blown up and he is down to 50 points ( Team Ghoul takes some serious damage)! Blue Arrow says," Enough Games!" He summons 2 arrow bots and he Orders them to Morph together! They form an Arrow Destroyer! He says," This battle is over!" Zam gasps and the Bot slices her boat and she gets taken down to 0 points! She is finished!

Zam's boat crashes and Blue Arrow crosses the finish line! He gets off his boat and everyone cheers. Zam sighs and Graman growls. Zam tags Wayne and Wayne knows He needs to save the team here. Mrs. Magic says," Way to go Arrow!" The Host says," Well Team Ghoul is down 1 member! The Next challange is.. Ice Racing! We will be going to Iceberg Island for this. Be prepared and get some rest."

To Be Continued.. (Yep)

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
    Zam gets defeated.

DC-Dude

[3985]Mar 23, 2010
    • level: 26

As I said, I won't have too much time to make extra-long plots.

Season 2:

14. Season's Greetings

15. Bella & The Beast

Bella can't stand Patrick. Patrick accidentally chewed Bella's paperwork because "he thought it was candy paper." Bella is now fed up. So SpongeBob thinks that maybe if Patrick were more polite, Bella wouldn't stress out so much. So SpongeBob trains Patrick to be proper and teaches him etiquette, even though Patrick doesn't understand a lot of it. So when Bella sees the new Patrick and asks him out, he agrees. SpongeBob asks Emma to go with him "just so they can spy on Patrick, not for any other reason." But on their date, Patrick goes overboard with fanciness that even Bella gets annoyed. So Bella ditches Patrick, and SpongeBob realizes that Patrick and Bella will never have a chance- until SpongeBob and Emma decide to plan a big dance at the office- and pairs Bella and Patrick together. And Bella then realizes that maybe Patrick isn't so bad after all- but doesn't admit it.

TVroundtheclock

[3986]Mar 24, 2010
    • level: 8
    The start of bikini bottom:

a flashbak of how everybody moved into bikini bottom.
    could be interesting right?

webizoid345

[3987]Mar 24, 2010
    • level: 16

TVroundtheclock wrote:
    The start of bikini bottom: a flashbak of how everybody moved into bikini bottom. could be interesting right?
    Yeah that sounds nice.

I'm going to do another spin-off about Spongebob's life in middle school. It will be called; " Spongebob's Middle School Years."

Plot: It's about many of Spongebob's adventures.

Charecters:

Spongebob

Patrick

Sandy

Squidward

Jason: another one of Spongebob's friends.

Ross: The school bully.

Miles: Ross' friend

Terry: Ross' other friend that is mute.

Bob: The school nerd

Squilliam

Sarah: A stuck-up shark that thinks she's all that.

That's all of the charecters!!! The pilot will be soon. I've decided to cancel The Life Of A Fish because I wasn't enjoying it much.

webizoid345

[3988]Mar 25, 2010

Well, here's the moment you have all been waiting for....Drumroll please *Drumroll* My newest spin-off: "Spongebob's Middle School Years"!!!

(Theme Song)

(Title card: The first day of middle school)

(Spongebob and his mom are riding to school)

Spongebob: I'm nervous, mom.
    SB's mom: Oh, there's nothing to worry about! It'll be great! You'll see Patrick!
    Spongebob: Wait, Patrick? I thought he was going to Gomez!
    SB's mom: Nope! He switched at the last minute! He's going to Grant, just like you! (sees sign that reads: "Ulysses S. Grant Middle School") That's your stop! (Spongebob gets out of the car) See you, sport! (drives off)
    Spongebob: Bye, mom. (Spots Patrick) Hey, Pat! How's it going?
    Patrick: Great! I can't waitfor school! Who's your homeroom?
    Spongebob: Mrs. Sharpsing. You?
    Patrick: Same here, buddy!
    Spongebob and Patrick: HOORAY! (everyone looks at them strangely) Hehe......Sorry.....
    Squidward: (walking up) I don't have the same homeroom with you two!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!WOOHOO!!!(runs off)
    Patrick: Jerk.
    Squidward: (running off) Hahahahaha!!!! (bumps into Squilliam) What the-? UH OH!!!!!!!!
    Squilliam: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (Squidward looks at him strangely) (clears throat) Sorry, but alas, i have come back to thwart all of your dreams! So say "Asta La Vista!" to them! (walks off)
    Squidward: That's just great. Let's see who's my homeroom teacher.....Hmm...Mr. Ardling. Doesn't seem like a bad person.
    Sandy: (walking up to Spongebob and Patrick) Howdy! It's me! Sandy!
    Spongebob: Oh, heya, Sandy. Only 3 minutes until school starts!
    Patrick: COOL!
    Spongebob: (spotting a kid sitting on a curb looking sad) I wonder what's wrong.
    Patrick: Let's go see.
    Spongebob: (walking over to the kid) Hey, what's wrong?
    The kid: I'm nervous about the bullies.
    Spongebob: THERE ARE BULLIES? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!! (hides)
    Patrick: It's OK, there is none over here.
    Spongebob: Oh OK, PHEW! (Comes out) So what's your name?
    The kid: Jason.
    Spongebob:Well, if you stick with me and Patrick, and we'll help you through middle school!
    Jason: Sounds good! Thanks!
    Spongebob: No prob.
    Patrick: (hears the bell ring) Let's go!
    Spongebob: OK.

(In Mrs. Sharpsing's class)

Mrs. Sharpsing: Hello class, as you know I am Mrs. Sharpsing, and welcome to science class!
    Patrick: Sounds exciting!
    Mrs. Sharpsing: Today we will talk about ecology, the study of ecosystems!
    Spongebob: Cool!!!
    Everyone: 0.o........
    Spongebob: Sorry, shouldn't have said that...
    Mrs. Sharpsing: Well, I'm glad you did, so you will get to do an extra-credit assignment! *fanfare* Now your assignment is to research the person who made the classification system. Your going to make me proud!
    Spongebob: *Sighs*

(In second period)
    Squidward: I can't believe I'm in the same class as both of you morons!
    Patrick: I can't believe it's not butter!
    Naruto: BELIEVE IT!!!!!
    Spongebob: I can't believe it! It's Naruto!
    Patrick: Chuck Norris can.
    Chuck Norris: I belieeeeeeeeeeeeeve!!!!!!!
    Naruto: Wierdos. (leaves)
    (bell rings)
    Teacher: Hello, I'm-well, I won't tell you my name for I.D.'s sake.
    FBI: There he is! ARREST HIM!!!!!
    Teacher: See ya! (runs away)
    Squidward: Spicy.
    Kid: Hey Let's have a party!!!!
    Everyone: HOORAY!!!!!!!!

Part 2 will come soon!

jjsthekid

[3989]Mar 25, 2010
    MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold Season 4!

63. Deathmatch Race
    76. MermaidMan Vs. Team Ghoul (Part 1)

77. Braving The Blizzard (Part 2) : Plot : The duel between Team MermaidMan and Team Ghoul continues on. Blue Arrow successfully defeated Zam and beat the boat race. Team Ghoul gets mad, but Graman says," Wayne, do your best." He says," Arr, will do mate." He gets tagged by Zam and the next challange will take Place on Iceberg Island. It is a Ice Race. The Host says everyone will still be able to watch it from here though. The 2 Teams pack up their stuff and 2 boats arrive and pick the teams up.

They arrive at Iceberg Island and a crowd of people there are cheering. They have to start the race at the top of the Ice Mountain (Freeze's Old Hideout). Wayne growls at Blue Arrow. They get their ski bikes ready and view the map. They travel to the top of the mountain. A Villager says," Ready, Set, Go!" Blue Arrow is using his same bike, but in a ski mode. Wayne has some ski mobile with some ball launches on the sides. They both start with 4000 points and Blue Arrow launches some arrows at Wayne and he takes some damage down to 3000 points. Wayne blasts some of those balls and they spark and blow some damage at Blue Arrow and Wayne throws a spike at his bike (Sorry for the rhyme ) and Wayne laughs and says," Each time you try to go fast, that spike will take alot of damage at you!" Blue Arrow gets blasted down to 1000 points and His Bike starts to break a little, but still goes on. Wayne growls and has a flashback.

Back in The Old Days, Wayne used to be a bad biker fish who always got in races with other bikers and won. We see him defeating a fish and he crashes and some Fish cheer. A Girl fish says," I love you!" But one day, Wayne met Graman and Zam. They were fixing some boat and Graman says," Well hello my friend. Who are you?" Zam says," Isn't that the guy who always beats people in bike races?" Wayne says," Yeah, why?" Graman says," Well, i would just like to test your power. Shall we race?" Wayne agrees and Graman gets on his Dark Bike. They race and Wayne starts to lose a bit. He opens some rockets from his sidecar and Graman manages to draw them back! He ends up defeating Wayne and the other fish call him a loser. The Girl fish starts to hug Graman, but he tells her to back off. Graman punches one of the fish in the face and they run away. Graman says," Cheer up old chap, why not you join our team? We are planning to make a team known as Team Ghoul." Wayne agrees and all 3 of them shake fins.

MermaidMan and Mrs. Magic are at their pitstop and are freezing. Mrs. Magic says," It seems that Team Ghoul is from Rock Bottom. That probably explains their scary appearence.." Blue Arrow says," I'm not losing!" They race down the icy mountain and the goal is a long way. Wayne attacks Blue Arrow and he is done for! His bike starts spinning out of control and Wayne laughs. Blue Arrow crashes and looses all of his points. Mrs. Magic gasps and she rushes nearby to where he crashed. Blue Arrow tags her but he is happy he tried. Mrs. Magic gets ready and rushes by on her pink ski bike. She says," Let's see what your in for Mr. Wayne.." Wayne laughs and says," Sorry girl, but we have to race around this long icy course 3 times. Better be prepared.." Mrs. Magic seems kind of nervous now, but she goes on.

To Be Continued..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Sorry if that was rushed, but i just wanted to post it already.
    We learn Wayne's Backstory.
    Blue Arrow is out.

webizoid345

[3990]Mar 27, 2010

OK, time for part 2!!!

Spongebob: I can't belive-(Smashmouth's "I'm a believer" plays) OK, seriously, that's getting annoying. My point is that I don't know why Mr. Whowhat was arrested.
    Sandy: He's on the FBI's most wanted list.
    Jason: Think of what he could have done to us!
    Patrick: Molestation,
    Spongebob: Drug dealing,
    Sandy: OR WORSE!
    Jason: Like what? (whispers in his ear) Eww! That's VILE!
    Squidward: (limps over)Ow ow ow!!!
    Spongebob: What happened?
    Squidward: I met the school bullies, Ross, Miles, and Terry.
    Patrick: Uh OH!
    Squidward: Ross is the leader, Miles is the more buff one, and Terry, well, he's just mute.
    Sandy: What's so scary about him?
    Squidward: He has brass knuckles!!!
    Jason: Ooh!!!
    Spongebob: Well, I hope he doen't beat me up!
    Sandy: Me neither!
    Jason: I have to go with them.
    Patrick: I'm too young to die!
    Rosssauntering over) Well, well, well. Whadda we have 'ere? A buncha lousy losers! (laughs and Miles laughs too)
    Spongebob: You don't scare us!
    Miles: Oh, we don't? (spongebob shivers in fear) I thought so. He's wimpy wimpy wimpy!!!
    Patrick: Hey! Me and Bobby over here-
    Spongebob: *ahem* It's Spongebob.
    Patrick: Does it matter? Anyways, even though we may not have spines, or gills, or anything else a fish has, we have one thing that makes us stand tall! It's-
    Sandy: Don't say it!
    Jason: You're taking a risk!
    Sandy: I thought you were to young to die!
    Jason: Same here!
    Patrick: I'll say it anyway. Our DIGNITY.
    Spongebob: Pat, nooooo!!!!!
    Terry: (mimes pantsing them)
    Ross: Is dat what we should do?
    Terry: (nods)
    Miles: Alright then. (pantses Spongebob and Patrick) (Ross and Miles laugh)
    Everyone: (laughs)
    Jason: Well that's gone too.
    Mrs. Sharpsing: HEY! BREAK IT UP OVER THERE!
    Ross: We gotta beat it!!
    Miles: It's to late!
    Mrs. Sharpsing: Detention to you three bullies! (They sulk away)
    Spongebob: How did you know?
    Mrs. Sharpsing: I saw the whole thing. I'm going to stick up for you.
    Spongebob: But-but why?
    Mrs. Sharpsing: Are you blind? I'm your aunt! Aunt polly? Remember?
    spongebob: (grins) Aunt Polly! (they hug)
    Mrs. Sharpsing: I figured that you may not have wanted to do the extra credit, so you don't have to do it, but hey, if your grade is falling fast, fall back on this, and it'll get you back up.
    Spongebob: Thanks.

( After school)

SB's mom: How was school?
    Spongebob: (flashback of the whole day) It was.....good.
    SB's mom: That's nice.

THE END!!!!!

jjsthekid

[3991]Mar 27, 2010

S4E2 (68 )- Hey, Soul Sister!: Things are going well in Vacation Bottom. Everyone is immensely relaxed. Then, one day all of them are at the beach, when Yvonne spots a person that she is thrilled to see. It's her sister Shelly! Patrick, of course, feels totally awkward, and Shelly spots them all right away. She says hi to everyone, and gives Yvonne a big hug. The two of them immediately started talking, and catching up on everything that's been going on in their lives. And there are many things that have been going on, at least in Yvonne's life. Shelly said that pretty much nothing has been going on with her, but Yvonne can tell she's lying. And so she hounds Shelly for an answer, and Shelly says that she was just dumped brutally, and hasn't recovered from it quite yet. She goes to Patrick and apologizes for being a bit 'blunt' the last time they ran into each other. Patrick forgives her, and all the friends and Shelly go surfing. After a long day, they go to bed.

~~~

The following day, Jeremy decides it's about time he gets cracking on planning to torture Patrick and his friends. While at the resort's pool, he spots a plankton, who immediately starts yelling at him.

"You!" Plantkon yelled. "You fit SpongeBob's description of the clownfish who brainwashed him! Surely you can help me to get the Krabby Patty formula from Patrick Star."

"Krabby Patty?" Jeremy asked. "You mean Patrick Patty?"

"Patrick got the recipe from the Krabby Patty," Plankton explained. "I own the Chum Bucket, and I need that recipe."

"Would you getting that recipe make Patrick upset?" Jeremy asked.

"Most definitely," Plankton said. "Patrick would be... devastated."

"I'm in," Jeremy said.

And he and Plankton shook hands, the alliance formed....

~~~

Archie is holding Adrian, and he's noticed something about Stacey lately... she's more than a little grumpy. She's easily irritated, she has a loss of appetite, she has slight insomnia, and she has some random crying episodes a lot. He's not sure, but he thinks that his typically lovely wife may have a case of postpartum depression.

~~~

Yvonne and Patrick woke up the next morning from a night of (well... let's not get into detail, they're adults, and they love each other) they went to go say hi to Harold. The mistake they made was not knocking, and they saw a shirtless Harold making out with Shelly.

"Oh my, God!" Yvonne said.

"Um, knock?" Harold asked sarcastically.

"Totally..." Shelly said.

"Oh my, God!" Yvonne repeated.

~~~

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

Edited on 03/27/2010 1:29pm

GabrielCarandan

[3992]Mar 28, 2010
    • level: 3
    S1E1 The Big Problem/Dead Mr. Krabs

The Big Problem: Squidward always gets SpongeBob in trouble.

Dead Mr. Krabs: After Plankton teleporten Mr. Krabs to Rock Bottom, everyone thinks Mr. Krabs is dead.

webizoid345

[3993]Mar 28, 2010

Spongebob's middle school years!
    Season 1 layout:

1. The first day (aired March 26th, 2010)
    2. Bash of the bullies (TBA)
    3. Jason the musical (TBA)
    4. Death by locker (TBA)
    5. Mrs. Appleseed goes CRAZY! (TBA)
    6. Project Paranoia (TBA)
    7. Sarah and Bob (TBA)
    8. Squidward's birthday (TBA)
    9. Dodgeball (TBA)
    10. Ross's rage (TBA)
    11. Detention! (TBA)
    12. Gossip gone wrong (TBA)
    13. Patrick's problem (TBA)
    14. Isolated (TBA)
    15. Band blowout (TBA)
    16. Worst P.E. day ever (TBA)
    17. Truth or dare (TBA)
    18. Stuck in-the BATHROOM? (TBA)
    19. Spongebob moves? (part 1) (TBA)
    20. Spongebob moves? (part 2) (TBA)

Edited on 03/30/2010 9:06am

webizoid345

[3994]Mar 30, 2010

Season 1 plotlayout:

1. The first day (aired March 26th, 2010) : Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and a new friend named Jason try to survive their first day of middle school.
    2. Bash of the bullies (TBA) :Mr. Walter, AKA the gym coach, is holding a wrestling contest, which Patrick inadvertedly joins. Patrick is then faced against Ross. Meanwhile, Miles is faced against Terry.
    3. Jason the musical (TBA) :Jason is getting a bad rep for wanting to be in chorus. After thinking about quitting, Mrs. Pearson, the chorus teacher, tries to get him not to.
    4. Death by locker (TBA) :Spongebob and hisfriends are having trouble with their lockers. Spongebob's doesn't open even when he does the right combo, Sandy's lock keeps going missing, Patrick's locker isn't neat and gets squashed by falling books, Squidward's is too far from art class and always makes him late, and Jason has a locker next to Terry.
    5. Mrs. Appleseed goes CRAZY! (TBA) Mrs. Appleseed, the lunch lady,always gets dissed by the kids because of her cooking. One day, one kid, named Sarah, goes too far, causing her to go crazy.
    6. Project Paranoia (TBA) : Science fair is around the corner, and everyone is fighting over partners. Some don't choose so wisely.....
    7. Sarah and Bob (TBA) : Rumors are going around that Sarah and Bob are going out. Bob doesn't mind, but Sarah is furious. When she announces in front of the school that she doesn't like him, Bob's heart is crshed, and he goes missing for a couple days. sarah tries to apologize.
    8. Squidward's birthday (TBA) : Sq1uidward's birthday arrives, as he turns 12. Spongebob and Patrick aren't invited, but try everything to convince Squidward to invite them.
    9. Dodgeball (TBA) : On a rainy day at the school, gym period is a living nightmare when dodgeball comes around and dominates thekids.
    10. Ross's rage (TBA) : Ross is all of the sudden angrier then before, and Spongebob tries to find out why.
    11. Detention! (TBA) : Spongebob and his frieds get detention for being late to class.
    12. Gossip gone wrong (TBA) : Gossip goes crazy at school, and everyone is falling under the pressure. Sandy tries to stop it.
    13. Patrick's problem (TBA) : Patrick seems depressed at school, and his friends find out he got in a fight with Miles, and is going to get the beating of his life after school behind the gym.
    14. Isolated (TBA) :Squidward gets a class transfer to Mrs. Sharpsing's class, but his girlfriend was in his former homeroom. Spongebob and Patrick try to help him overcome the change.
    15. Band blowout (TBA) : After weeks of choosing their instruments, the class is ready to start playing. After some time, it gets better, but Patick's trombone is wacky. Can he fix the trombone before the performance the next week?
    16. Worst P.E. day ever (TBA) : Spongebob is alone to face dodgeball again because everyone else got out of it. Can he survive???
    17. Truth or dare? (TBA) : On a free day in band class, Spongebob and his friends play thruth or dare, and they have to do a bunch of embarressing things. Will they be able to do it???
    18. Stuck in- THE BATHROOM??? (TBA) : Jason gets stuck in the girl's bathroom by accident, and tries to get out without being noticed and/or embarrassed.
    19. Spongebob moves? (Part 1) (TBA) : Spongebob hears that he might be moving to Rock Bottom. Believing it, he says a tearful goodbye to his friends.
    20. Spongebob moves? (part 1) (TBA) : Same as the last.

sbprsw

[3995]Mar 30, 2010

Hey you guys might remember me.I left for a few months on the off topic lounge.Anyway here's my spin-off.

Chef spongebob's kitchen dreams

sbprsw

[3996]Mar 30, 2010

Chef spongebob's kitchen dreams

Episode 1.Cooking up the pilot/Fabulous French Toast.

Cooking up the pilot.Mr.Krabs wants to make more money,but doesn't know how.Squidward suggests turning it into a realfancy restaraunt with more employees.Mr.krabs agrees. He moves the restaraunt to New Kelp City and hires Patrick,Sandy,and reluctantly Plankton!

Fabulous French toast.For there first review,the Krusty Krab must serve french toast.They don't have ingredients for it so they import it from France.Little did they know french toast there is just regular toast!

WHADYYA THINK!

jjsthekid

[3997]Mar 30, 2010
    MermaidMan: The Brave and The bold Season 4!

63. Deathmatch Race
    76. MermaidMan Vs. Team Ghoul (Part 1)
    77. Braving The Blizzard (Part 2)

78. Saving The Team (Part 3) : Plot : The Match between Team MermaidMan and Team Ghoul continues on. Mrs. Magic is now up against Wayne and Wayne is about to win the Ice Race. There are only 2 laps left, and Mrs. Magic needs to catch up. Wayne launches some ice rockets at Mrs. Magic and she is down to 3000 points. Both are pretty much even now. Wayne laughs and says," Little girl, you should just quit now. You have no idea who you are up against." Mrs. Magic says," Yeah, i am up against a harry fish who acts like a wolf." Wayne growls and Mrs. Magic throws a spell at him and his ice launches break off! She then attacks him and he is down to 1020 points. Wayne says," You will pay for that!" He smashes her bike and wrecks stuff by launching missles taking her down to 1000 points.

They now only have 1 lap left! They both start to get serious. Mrs. Magic summons Magic Blast Lizard (Her Hero form)! It comes out like a shadow and hisses. It's pink glow flashes and Wayne says," I am not scared of your stupid pet!" She orders it to whack his bike and so it does. Wayne gets blasted down to 100 points! Wayne growls and throws some spikes at her bike and shocks it with some lasers from his bike. She gets blasted down to 400 points. Wayne says," Well here is the deal. You can finish me off and win, or i could pull a trick, defeating you, and i will win. The Lap line is getting closer.." Just then, a rush of Ice smashes down the mountain and Magic Blast Lizard trys melting it with a Fire Spell ordered by Mrs. Magic, but too much comes down! Graman smiles and laughs evily. Zam says," What did you do?" Graman laughs and says," I caused an Avalanche with my secret bombs hidden in the mountain.." Mrs. Magic manages to get back on course and Wayne blasts her and she goes down to 30 points! Wayne laughs and says," The spike i threw order will now blow up your speeder!" Magic Blast Lizard trys to remove it, but it's too late! An explosion occurs and she is down to 0 points and her Hero form goes away.

She rushes down quickly near the pitstop and tags MermaidMan. She says," You still have a chance!" MermaidMan gets on his ice speeder and rushes off. He blasts off of an ice wall and gets Near Wayne. The Finish line is coming closer and Wayne laughs and says," You think you can defeat me?" MermaidMan launches missles at him and Wayne is finished! MermaidMan says," That was easy.." Wayne crashes and he quickly jumps up and lands near the pitstop. He tags Graman and he growls. He says," If you got to do something right, you got to do it yourself.." He speeds up and Smashes against MermaidMan. Graman says," You have been lucky so far.. but your luck has weared off." He throws some ghosts at MermaidMan and they confuse him causing him to smash into the icy walls and Graman zooms ahead and MermaidMan trys to attack him, but Graman crosses the finish line! The Score is tied now. The Crowd gasps from the Sea-Con dome and The Host says," Well there is only 1 event left : The Race. Will team MermaidMan finish or Will team Ghoul finish the job? You will have to stay tuned.."

To Be Continued..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Mrs. Magic and Wayne are out.
    It is unknown how Graman could have quickly put bombs in the Mountain that quickly.

jjsthekid

[3998]Apr 1, 2010

Prepare for a very emotional episode of The Misadventures.

S4E3 (69)- Dove Drunk/Phone Call: Dove Drunk: According to Harold and Shelly, their little encounter just happened. Patrick and Yvonne took a while to get used to it, but eventually everything was back to normal again. Now let's get to the story of this episode.... One of the most beautiful features of Vacation Bottom is that it has tons of doves. Everyone loves the doves, because they're very majestic, and beautiful. They make Vacation Bottom what it was. Romantic, relaxing, peaceful. All because of the doves. But, then a problem comes... the doves become overpopulated. There's no room for anyone else on the island. The doves go into the pool, into the ocean, they all take up the lawn chairs. They're not so majestic anymore. Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, and Nicholas decide they need to do something about it. So with the help of Archie, they build a Dove Scaring Machine. But it takes a long time to build, so while it's being built, they try to chase the doves away. Then, the doves get angry and start pecking at the four of them. After a while of running away from the doves, Archie runs out with the machine, and presses a large button that causes an extremely loud noise to play, and scares the dove away. Everyone at Vacation Bottom thank all of them.
    Phone Call: Just when Jeremy, Chenelle, and Plankton think they are going to finally get the formula out of Patrick with an extremely elaborate, detailed, well-thought, sophisticated plot, Jeremy gets a call on his cell-phone. The caller ID says 'Bobbetta' and he immediately perks up. It's Calvin's mother, ready to tell him that his old pal is all better, that the brain tumor is gone. So he answers the call.

"Hello," Bobbetta said, then sniffled. She was obviously crying.

Jeremy's heart sank, then he stopped himself. They could be tears of joy, right? He decided they had to be. Of course they were. What else could they be? It simply was not possible that they were anything else except tears of joy. He was 100% positive. So he replied.

"Well hello, Ms. Clam, how are you this fine morning?" Jeremy asked.

"Horrible, actually," she said. "I'm sorry." She sniffled again.

Damn.

"Oh, well why is that?" Jeremy asked.

"They found more of the tumor, in his brain," she said. "They did all they could, but all they could wasn't enough. Last night, Calvin passed away. I just thought I would call to tell you that, and that you're invited to his funeral in a month."

"Oh..." Jeremy said, swallowing a lump in his throat.

He blinked back some tears.

"So... will you be attending then, Mr. Clown?" Bobbetta asked.

"Of course," Jeremy said.

"Oh, thank you," Bobbetta said, still sounding... broken. "I know Calvin would have loved for you to come. You were a great friend to him. I know you meant a lot to him."

"Thank you," Jeremy said.

"Well, I suppose I need to go," she said. "I have a funeral to plan."

"Goodbye then," Jeremy said.

He hung up, and threw his phone to the ground, tears pouring out of his eyes. He hated this.

"You ready?" Plankton asked him.

"I am sure as hell not ready!" Jeremy yelled.

---
    WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

webizoid345

[3999]Apr 1, 2010

Season 1:

1. The first day (aired March 26th, 2010) : Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and a new friend named Jason try to survive their first day of middle school.
    2. Bash of the bullies (April 1st, 2010) :Mr. Walter, AKA the gym coach, is holding a wrestling contest, which Patrick inadvertedly joins. Patrick is then faced against Ross. Meanwhile, Miles is faced against Terry.
    3. Jason the musical (TBA) :Jason is getting a bad rep for wanting to be in chorus. After thinking about quitting, Mrs. Pearson, the chorus teacher, tries to get him not to.
    4. Death by locker (TBA) :Spongebob and hisfriends are having trouble with their lockers. Spongebob's doesn't open even when he does the right combo, Sandy's lock keeps going missing, Patrick's locker isn't neat and gets squashed by falling books, Squidward's is too far from art class and always makes him late, and Jason has a locker next to Terry.
    5. Mrs. Appleseed goes CRAZY! (TBA) Mrs. Appleseed, the lunch lady,always gets dissed by the kids because of her cooking. One day, one kid, named Sarah, goes too far, causing her to go crazy.
    6. Project Paranoia (TBA) : Science fair is around the corner, and everyone is fighting over partners. Some don't choose so wisely.....
    7. Sarah and Bob (TBA) : Rumors are going around that Sarah and Bob are going out. Bob doesn't mind, but Sarah is furious. When she announces in front of the school that she doesn't like him, Bob's heart is crshed, and he goes missing for a couple days. sarah tries to apologize.
    8. Squidward's birthday (TBA) : Sq1uidward's birthday arrives, as he turns 12. Spongebob and Patrick aren't invited, but try everything to convince Squidward to invite them.
    9. Dodgeball (TBA) : On a rainy day at the school, gym period is a living nightmare when dodgeball comes around and dominates thekids.
    10. Ross's rage (TBA) : Ross is all of the sudden angrier then before, and Spongebob tries to find out why.
    11. Detention! (TBA) : Spongebob and his frieds get detention for being late to class.
    12. Gossip gone wrong (TBA) : Gossip goes crazy at school, and everyone is falling under the pressure. Sandy tries to stop it.
    13. Patrick's problem (TBA) : Patrick seems depressed at school, and his friends find out he got in a fight with Miles, and is going to get the beating of his life after school behind the gym.
    14. Isolated (TBA) :Squidward gets a class transfer to Mrs. Sharpsing's class, but his girlfriend was in his former homeroom. Spongebob and Patrick try to help him overcome the change.
    15. Band blowout (TBA) : After weeks of choosing their instruments, the class is ready to start playing. After some time, it gets better, but Patick's trombone is wacky. Can he fix the trombone before the performance the next week?
    16. Worst P.E. day ever (TBA) : Spongebob is alone to face dodgeball again because everyone else got out of it. Can he survive???
    17. Truth or dare? (TBA) : On a free day in band class, Spongebob and his friends play thruth or dare, and they have to do a bunch of embarressing things. Will they be able to do it???
    18. Stuck in- THE BATHROOM??? (TBA) : Jason gets stuck in the girl's bathroom by accident, and tries to get out without being noticed and/or embarrassed.
    19. Spongebob moves? (Part 1) (TBA) : Spongebob hears that he might be moving to Rock Bottom. Believing it, he says a tearful goodbye to his friends.
    20. Spongebob moves? (part 1) (TBA) : Same as the last.

Here's BASH OF THE BULLIES!!!!

(Theme song and title card)

Spongebob: wow, I can't wait for gym class!!!
    Patrick: Me niether!
    Jason: I hope I don't die.
    Sandy: Don't get yerself all depressed!
    Bob: Hi, I'm Seymour Wilkins. Call me Bob.
    Squidward: uh, hey, Bob.
    Bob: I'm a little nervous too. I hear that they are doing a wrestling contest.
    Patrick: It better be important.

(In class)

Mr. walter: Oh this is VERY IMPOTANT!
    Patrick: Wow.....
    Mr. Walter: whoever wins this tournament, gets the title of BEST WRESTLER. Just think what you'll get. Fame, Girls, Immunity, and girls, and fame, and GIRLS!
    Patrick: Sounds like something I'd like! I want in!
    Mr. Walter: OK. Now there is a downside.
    Spongebob: Oh boy.
    Mr. Walter: You have to wear THESE! (holds up red underwear like outfits)
    Patrrick: (gags) I want out!
    Mr. walter: Too late! We start today!
    Spongebob: This will get out of hand!
    Sandy: No one else will join!
    Ross: Me and my buddies wanna join.
    Mr. Walter: OK, here are your (Chuckles) outfits.
    Miles: Put a lid on it, sissy!
    Joey: shut it Marco! Everyone knows your CHICKEN! Bawk bawk BAWK!
    (Everyone laughs)
    Spongebob: OK, who are they?
    Sandy: Marco and Joey. They are both annoying and perverted.
    Squidward: Perverted???
    Sandy: They tried to steal my sports bra.
    spongebob: (gets internally angry) (to himself) those b*****s better keep their hands to themselves!
    Sandy: Are you OK, Spongebob?
    Spongebob: (snaps out of it) Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
    Sandy: OK.
    squidward: CUCKOO!
    Bob: Really, shut up.
    Marco: I'll enter all right!
    Joey: Oh really?
    Marco: And I'll enter you too!
    Joey: whatever.
    Marco: don't believe me?
    Joey: Not a bit.
    Marco: (holds up the name chart and it says Marco and Joey)
    Joey: Aw, crap!

(Later that period)

Mr. walter: Here is the set up! Marco vs. Joey,
    Marco: No!
    Joey: Crap.
    Mr. Walter: Miles vs. Terry
    Miles: NO! Thses choices suck!
    Mr. Walter: and Patrick vs. ross!
    Patrick: I'll be beaten to a PULP!
    Ross: awesome! (cracks knuckles)
    Mr. walter: The first match will start in three minutes, which is with Marco and joey.
    (After the first round)
    Mr. Walter: Marco wins!
    Marco: suck that, b****!
    Mr. Walter: WHAT?!
    Joey: You heard him.
    Mr. walter: Marco is disqualified. Next round: Miles and Terry!
    Miles: Terry, I'll try not to hurt you too bad.
    terry: (nods)
    Mr. Walter: FIGHT!
    Miles: HRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! (attacks Terry)
    Terry: (hits with brass knuckles)
    Miles: OW!
    Mr. Walter: Let's throw in Patrick and ross, to see how this mixes!
    (A giant hand comes out of nowhere and picks up Patrick and Ross and throws them in the ring)
    Patrick: Oh crap!
    Ross: Hey boys! (Miles and Terry stop fighting) Let's gang up on shrimpy here!
    Patrick: But I'm taller-
    Miles: shut it, snack shack!
    Patrick: (scared) OK.
    ross: He said shut it!
    Miles: Now lets get some!
    Sandy: What in the blazin tarnations is goin on? Stop the fight!
    Mr. walter: Hey, you can't stop the fight!
    sandy: I can now. Do you think it's fair that these guys gang up on Patrick, here?
    Mr. Walter: actually, I don't care.
    sandy: (grabs him by the shirt) IS IT?
    Mr. Walter: It's not!
    Sandy: Then why are you not cooperating?
    Mr. walter: they're bribing me!
    sandy: I'll get Principal Archie. (leaves)

(5 minutes later)

Mr. Archie: What the-, Mr. Walter! report to my office immediatly!
    Mr. Walter: Yes sir.
    Spongebob: I'm glad Patrick's safe. Thanks Sandy!
    sandy: No prob.
    Patrick: I'll stay away from them for good!

THE END!!!

Goosebumpsfan2

[4000]Apr 2, 2010
    • level: 7
    The Minorly Average Show

Season 2

1. Tom and Fred's Stupid Adventure
    2. The Break Up/ Saving Private Tom
    3. Super Dudes
    4. Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 1)
    5. Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 2)
    6. Frankie-Stein/Close Encounters of the 4th Kind
    7. The Minorly Average Zone
    8. GhoulBusters
    9. The Sea Monkey's Fin
    10. A Minorly Average Christmas
    11. Dan's Very Own Episode/Patty Hype (Crossover with Para-sponge)
    12. So It's Come To This: a Minorly Average Show Clip Show
    13. Fred Who?/ Preschool Daze
    14. Secret Agent Tom 2: Dr. Yo
    15. Best Episode Ever!

Best Episode Ever!:

Fred finds out his life is just the figment of some 14 year old boys imagination. No one believes him so he murders everyone. Then Dan turns into toaster for no reason and sings song about pancakes. Then Fred kills Toaster-Dan. After that, Dr.Frankenstein shows up and kills Fred.

Fred comes back as a zombie and turns Tom into a Toaster like Dan. Everyone turn into a Toaster and kills Zombie Fred. But Zombies ca't die and Zombie Fred turns all the Toasters into Toaster Zombies.

Then the Toaster Zombies turn into bombs and the univisere blows up.

Fred wakes up and says "That was the wierds dream I've ever had!'"

Then he turns into a Toaster.

Notes:

Happy April Fools Day!