We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

webizoid345

[3901]Jan 21, 2010
    • level: 16
    The life of a fish episodes:

1. Surfing the Bikini Top/Karate Club

2. Bug off!/CYBERSPACE RACE

3. Not yo Nachos/ One Suds over the Oscar

4. the new job/ The mime episode

5. Bravissimo!/ Mamma Mia!

Bravissimo!: Quincy tries out for a play and doesn't get in the play at all. Sad and depressed, he vows to quit everything and move far away, but Tyson, Oscar, and spongebob try to convince him not to.

Mamma Mia: Oscar finds out Tom comes from Itallian roots. and Tom shows Oscar a dish that is a secret family recipe. Soon, the secret spills out and someonne wants to by the recipe from him, will he give his gourmet recipe up? Will this be the end of Tom and Oscar's freindship?

I'll post when I can!!!

Edited on 01/21/2010 4:21pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Goosebumpsfan2

[3902]Jan 21, 2010
    • level: 7

Prince Neptune Season 1

1.Pilot

2.Pimp My Chariot

Pimp My Chariot:

It's Neptune's 15th birthday and he's really happy. Now that he's 15 he can get his Chariot License!(The Driving age is 15 Under The Sea) Neptune fails his test and goes home to tell his dad. Frank convies Neptune to lie to his dad about the test. Mandy tells him not too but he doesn't listen. \

Neptune Tell's his Dad that he passed the test. Dad doesn't bother ot check for his license for some reason. He's so proud he gives his son his old chariot. The next day Neptune and Friends decided to go on a joy ride.

Unfortunately he scratches it up pretty bad and it's now undriveable. Fortunately,there's a popular TV Show called Pimp My Chariot which takes old Chariots and Pimps them up. Neptune hands his Chariot the to the PMC people and they tell Neptune to come back at the end of the day when they're done.

At the end of day they head back to Neptune's Castle to check out the chariot. But it seems that all the stuff in the castle has been stolen! It turns out the producers of the show are wanted criminals who use the show as front to steal stuff.

Neptune's Dad is at a meeting with the ambassador of Egypt Bottom at the time so Neptune has about a day to get the stuff back.

Neptune,Frank,and Mandy sneak into the producers hideout at an abandon warehouse disguised as crooks. They askk to take a look they're latest heist they are shown all the stuff. When the Crooks leave to get a soda, the 3 take the stuff and run. The crooks see them and run after them. Neptune spys their chariot in the front of the warehouse. It was apparently fixed by the crooks. They take it and drive away. But the crooks have a chariot as well so they give chase

1 Chase scene later the crooks crash their chariot thanks to a Banana Peel Frank threw on the ground. The Crooks are arrested and Neptune returns the stuff to the castle.

Neptune's Dad shows up and sees the broken chariot. He doesn't get mad. Why? Because he new Neptune failed(Don't Ask How) so he gave them a false chariot knowing it would break. Neptune apologizes for what happened. Dad says ok as long Neptune passes the test next time. Neptune does indeed pass the test and gets his own chariot. Neptune and friends drive the Chariot into the sunset.

Edited on 01/21/2010 7:47pm

webizoid345

[3903]Jan 23, 2010

Bravissimo!: Quincy tries out for a play and doesn't get in the play at all. Sad and depressed, he vows to quit everything and move far away, but Tyson, Oscar, and spongebob try to convince him not to.

Mamma Mia: Oscar finds out Tom comes from Itallian roots. and Tom shows Oscar a dish that is a secret family recipe. Soon, the secret spills out and someonne wants to by the recipe from him, will he give his gourmet recipe up? Will this be the end of Tom and Oscar's freindship?

Bravissimo!:

(title card)

Quincy: I can't wait! Today I audition for my dream play: Les Miserables! Oh, how people will weep at my sad, sad performance. Well, here we are! The Bikini Top Theather! Time to show them what I can do!
    ???: Please put you're name, first and last, your email, and your phone number.
    Quincy: Let's see...Quincy Wellington, Email....Hey, this is private!
    Camera Man: Sorry!!!
    Quincy: OK, There we go! Here, this is my name, email, and phone number.
    ???: OK, step this way to be measured.
    ????: OK, (Measures Quincy) Hey's all set.
    ???: Now go in there and wait for your turn to audition.
    Quincy: Thank you.
    Director: Hello, please state your name and what you are auditioning for.
    Quincy: I am Quincy Wellington, and I am auditioning for Jean Valjean.
    Director: OK, now what are you singing?
    Quincy: a segment from "Toys" from Geppetto and son.
    Director: OK. I'm ready when you're ready.
    Quincy: OK....
    Why is it the people who shouldn't have children,
    Who have children?
    Why is it the people who don't know how lucky they are who are blessed?
    Why is it the ones who see children as bothers
    Are the ones who get to be fathers?
    When someone like me
    Clearly would be the best?
    There must be a slip-up in heavens workshop
    Or a wrinkle in natures Design!
    For I spend my days with the children
    Of the people who shouldn't have children,
    And none of them are mine...
    None of them will ever be mine...
    Director: Thank you, you can go now.
    Quincy: Thank you sir.
    (one day later)
    Quincy: Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see what I got!!! (gets on the computer) Lets see, let's go to there website. Jean Valjean is played by....... Joseph Deckerson? What am I??? Maruis? I didn't want Mauris!!! (crys) I'm quitting theater FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! I should just get my life over with...(scene changes to a big bridge, as big as the brooklyn bridge) (Breathes between tears) My life has been worthless, so it is time to end it all now. (gets ready to jump off)
    (Meanwhile Oscar, Spongebob, and Tyson are at work and quickly realize quincy isn't there)
    Oscar: This CAN'T BE GOOD!!! Where is he?
    Spongebob: Let's check his house.
    tyson: He's a trusting employee, I don't know why he wouldn't tell me where he is...
    (They arrive at his house and see a will)
    Oscar: Look, his will!
    Spongebob: (reading it) Dear whoever reads this,
    My life doesn't matter to anyone and never will. I want all of my things to go to my friends and family, well, goodbye...Signed Quincy. (Spongebobs eyes welll up with tears) Poor Quincy!!!
    Oscar: Let's check the bridge.
    (They get to the bridge as Quincy is about to jump)
    Spongebob: Don't jump Quincy!!!
    Quincy: Wha- How'd you find me?
    Tyson: We found your will...Your life isn't worthless...You are a worthful person that shouldn't commit suicide.
    Quincy: But I didn't get the part I auditioned for!!!
    Oscar: That doesn't matter. You get what you get, and you can't change that. It's either Mauris or nothing.
    Tyson: It's not that bad.
    Spongebob: PLEASE!!! Dont leave us!!!!!
    Oscar: You are like family to us.
    Tyson: You are the best cashier I will ever know. And trust me, I know a lot of cashiers...
    quincy: OK, I'll stay!
    Everyone: HOORAY!!!!!!
    (One month later at the Les Miserables opening night)
    Spongebob: wow, quincy is doing such a good job.
    Tyson: This play is so sad! (Blows nose)
    Oscar: Well, Quincy will probbably get the main role next time.

THE END!!!

spongebobs1fan

[3904]Jan 23, 2010
    • level: 21
    Spongebob: Elementary Days
    Season 1: Kindergarten
    Episode One: Show And Tell
    --------------------------------------

Remember everyone, tommorow is show and tell day. That means you need to bring something from you're home to show to the class.
    Spongebobs thinking in his head, " I have no idea what to bring. Oh, I know what to bring! My jelly fish net!
    Meanwhile, Patrick is thinking of what to bring to show and tell, " Uhh, I bring my jelly net that my Daddy bought for me!"
    The next day at show and tell everyone had shown what they brought except for Spongebob, Patrick, Jake, and Ryan. It was Jakes turn and he brought his worm named Spot. Everyone liked Spot, because he was so nice and friendly. Then it was Ryan's turn but he didn't go because he forgot to get something from his home. Spongebob went in front of the class to show them what he got but none of the class seemed to care. Class was over and Patrick never got a chance to show what he had brought. Spongebob saw that he was dissapointed because he didn't get a chance to show. Spongebob starts talking to Patrick, " Hey what did you bring?" Patrick replied and said," Only a jelly net."
    Spongebob, " Thats cool! Mabey you and me can go jellyfishing sometime?"
    Patricks spirits got higher, " That would be awesome! Ok well I guess I will seee you later."
    Spongebob, " Ok, bye Patrick!"

Goosebumpsfan2

[3905]Jan 24, 2010

The Minorly Average Show

Season 2

1. Tom and Fred's Stupid Adventure
    2. The Break Up/ Saving Private Tom
    3. Super Dudes
    4. Mermaid Man: The Brave,The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 1)
    5. Mermaid Man: The Brave,The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 2)
    6. Frankie-Stein/Close Encounters of the 4th Kind
    7. The Minorly Average Zone
    8. GhoulBusters

9. The Sea Monkey's Fin

10. A Minorly Average Christmas

11. Dan's Very Own Episode/Patty Hype(Crossover With Para-sponge)

12. So It's Come To This: a Minorly Average Show Clip Show

13. Fred Who?/ Preschool Daze

Fred Who?:

One day while watching the news, Fred and Friends find out that Dan is Robbing the bank. Dan is wearing a disguise but Fred has known Dan for awhile so he can see through it. Fred and friends show up at the bank to stop Dan. But Fred can't out up a good fight so ends up getting punched in the face by one of Dan's Goons.

Fred wake up in the hospital. Tom ask him if he is ok. Fred says "Who Are You?" Tom tells him that he's Tom, his best friend. Fred doesn't seem to remember. Lou asks him a few more questions and they figure it out. Fred has amnesia!

The Doctor is especially surprised and rips off his disguise revealing himself to be Dan! Dan then kidnaps Fred and takes him back to his lair deep under Huge-Co.

Dn tells Fred that He's a villain and Tom and Lou are his enemies. Fred believes this and soon becomes the 2nd most powerful villain ever.

Tom and Lou disguise themselves as henchman so they can get into Dan's lair. But Dan sees though their disguise. Dan tells Fred to capture them Fred says no. Dan tells him again but Fred tells him the is a much better bad guy them him. He captures Dan, Tom, and Lou.

Dan decides to team up with Tom and Lou to stop Fred. Fred tells them his evil plan. He's gonna use a freeze ray he built to freeze the center of the earth, bringing the world into a new ice age. How does this help him? No Idea.

Dan, Tom, and Lou are slowly lowered into a vat of a acid. But before they can reach the acid, Tom tells Fred he is no villain and that Dan just tricked him. Of course he doesn't believe him. Fred is so angry that he takes the closes object to him and throws it at Tom. The object is heavy rock but he misses and hits a mirror which bounces back at him. He is knocked and falls on a lever, freeing Tom, Lou, Dan

Fred is rushed to the hospital, When he wakes up he has his memory back! Fred apologizes to Tom and Lou about what happened. Tom and Lou say it's ok and they head home.

Meanwhile, Dan is back in his lair. He thinks over the events of the day and can't believe he helped the good guys. But starts thinking they might not be that bad after all….

Preschool Daze:

Fred and Tom are bored one day so they rummage through Fred's attic and find there Preschool year book. They remember how they met on the first day of preschool. We then flashback to when Fred and Tom were in pre school at Bikini Bottom Elementary.

Fred is being bullied by a unnamed bully. But another kid tells off the bully and Fred is let go. Fred thanks the kid and the kid introduces himself as Tom. The bully keeps bullying them so they try to get rid of him. They try all kinds of plans but none of them work. Then one day they pull a prank on the bully involving a baby jellyfish Fred's other friend swiped from the zoo. The bully asks them why they keep doing this and Tom says it's because he's so mean. The bully realizes what he did was wrong and befriends the 2. They become best friends for the next several months. But one day The bully can't resist beating up a kid. Tom and Fred see this and become enemies with the bully once again. One day The bully discovers a lighter and brings it to a school. Fred and Tom find it after The Bully drops and lights it up. But they drop it while it's still lie and the room catches fire. The firemen and the police show up and asks Tom and Fred who started the fire. They lie and say The bully did it. The bully

Is taken to juvie and Tom and Fred never see him again.

Back in the present, Fred gets something in the mail. He recently went to the Bikini Bottom Elementary to see how they are doing. It turns there's a thing where former students can order files on their school friends to see where they are now. Fred takes a look at the files. He then sees there is one on the bully who never said his name at al. He opens the file,eager the find out who he is now.

The open the file to reveal the bully is………..

DAN!!!!!!

To Be Continued…..

jjsthekid

[3906]Jan 24, 2010

I already posted this episode on the spongebob community, but i will post it here too :

MermaidMan : The Brave and The Bold Season 4!

61. Cloudy With A Chance Of Revenge!

62. A Healthy Seahorse Is A Super seahorse

63. Deathmatch Race

64. Framed Arrow! ( Part 1 ) : Opening : In the opening, MermaidMan, Quickster, Elastic Wasteband, Miss Appear, and Captain Magma ( Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward) try to stop a giant mutated spider for invading Night City! It is revealed The Moth had mutated it, and he orders it to destroy the city. MermaidMan tells them to watch out and it starts biting everything in site. Squidward uses a fire Blast and Patrick stretches around it and Miss Appear does a karate kick on it. MermaidMan says he will get The Moth. Spongebob dashes fast and manages to catch The Moth and they fall down on the spider. The Moth says," Even though you defeated me, i can still mutate other animals!" Sandy disappears and punches him and takes the remote and smashes it. He trys to fly away, But MermaidMan punches him down to the ground and knocks him out. He says," Good work Team! Uh Oh, it looks Like Magnet-Man is robbing the bank!" All 4 of them sigh and run to the bank.

Plot : Blue Arrow gets on his bike and rides through the city. He patrols to make sure nothing is wrong and he doesn't seen anything. But then, a mysterious figure runs by and Blue Arrow says," Stop!" The Figure disappears and Blue Arrow says," That was strange.." The Figure breaks into the bank and says," Give me the money, now.." The worker says," Stop this! Who are you?!" The figure is.. Blue Arrow!

The next morning, MermaidMan wakes up and tends to his daily buisness. He turns on the news and sees a report saying That someone robbed The bank over night. He wonders who did it and it says," The reports say that Blue Arrow stole the money! Why he did this is unknown.." MermaidMan is shocked and gets into the Mermobile ( In The previous episode, he renamed it) and drives into the city. He alerts and Barnacle Boy and tells him," Son, did you see the news?" Barnacle Boy answers the phone and says," Yeah! Why would Arrow do that?" Everyone in Night City is afraid now and Blue Arrow wonders what is going on. Then Officer Bob and Percy arrive and say," Freeze Arrow! You are under arrest!"

Blue Arrow says," What is going on?" Percy says," Don't play stupid! You robbed the bank! You also did some other crimes along the way!" He grabs a stun-gun and shocks him the death. Blue Arrow wakes up in Jail and he happens to be in The Same cell Manray is in. MermaidMan and Quickster come to the jail and say," Arrow, why did you do this?" Blue Arrow says," It wasn't me! It was probably an imposter!" But they don't believe him sadly. Meanwhile, The Fake Blue Arrow drives through the streets and Lightning trys to catch him! Lightning says," Freeze Arrow! Please stop this!" The Fake Blue Arrow laughs and shoots some arrows at him. Lightning gets hurt and smashes into a boat. Blue Arrow is in Jail and he sighs. He says," I didn't do any of this stuff." Manray says," So you are on the dark side now? Now we can rule the sea. Ha ha ha!" Blue Arrow says," Leave me alone, i'm not evil." Manray says," Well, i know it was an imposter. The other night i happened to be walking down the alley and i saw you and then i saw The Fake Blue Arrow!" Blue Arrow says," Really?! You have to tell them!" Manray says," Well sadly nobody would believe a bad guy.." But Manray explains he can help him escape. Blue Arrow says," Alright! Now we are talking." Manray says," It will be hard, but.."

All of a sudden, the wall smashes open! And the fake Blue Arrow is there! Manray faints and Blue Arrow says," You! Why are you doing this?! I will kill you!" He punches the imposter and the imposter Jumps on his bike which Is Like Blue Arrow's, but a little Purple. Blue Arrow forgot he still had his key and activates his bike and it comes. He hops on and chases the Imposter. They go toward the bridge and The imposter says," Grr! I will not fail my mission!" Blue Arrow says," What? Listen Pal, i know The Super hero Fame is good, but you don't need to imposter me to be one." The Fake Blue Arrow ignores him and launches some rockets at him and his bike starts coming loose! Blue Arrow says," Stop" But a giant tanker boat comes by and knocks into his bike and he smashes into a rod. His bike then goes falling off the bridge! But Blue Arrow uses an arrow and grabs on, but the Imposter then runs over the wire and Blue Arrow goes falling into the lake below..

Who Is This Imposter? What will Happen To Blue Arrow? Do i need to say it? To Be Continued..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts : Imposter Blue Arrow

webizoid345

[3907]Jan 24, 2010

Mamma Mia!:

(title card)

(Tom appears in his kitchen and he is baking something)
    Tom: Let's see, some spices here, some flavor there, and some chocolate drizzle!!! Wait, that doesn't go into gormet cooking!!! Well, it does now!
    Oscar: Ooh! What smells so good? (sees tom) Tom???
    Tom: Hi, just making a family recipe. It's been a secret for ages! I din't even know I was Itallian until I found this recipe a week ago! Then I went on the FamilyTree's website, and I learned that my great great great great GREAT grandfather was a famous chef: Papa Pappereli! Benissimo!
    Oscar: Please, English.
    Tom: Sorry...
    Oscar: Chocolate on spaghetti?
    Tom: It sounds good, so I might as well try it.... there, finished!
    Oscar: (in an italian accent) Let's-a try it!
    Tom: (also using an accent) OK, my broth-a! (they eat it) Wow....
    Oscar: I feel like I'm on cloud 9.....(imagines he's floting on a cloud)
    Tom: Eh, come to Earth, Oscar!
    Oscar: (falls) Ouch! Well, with this, we could sell this for a fortune! We'd have a million stores selling this world famous chocolate spaghetti!!!
    Tom: Well, yes, but-
    Oscar: Let's tell this to the world!!!!
    Tom: Hold on!
    World: we were listening the whole time.
    Oscar: OK, that's very creepy. Come buy some chocolate spaghetti!!!
    Tom: wait!
    Oscar: How about you whip up some chocolate spaghetti!
    Tom: (sighs) Yes sir...
    (The next day)
    Jeff A. Fish: (on T.V) This is Jeff A. Fish telling you that chocolate spaghetti is a riot! People all over the world are coming to Tom Paparelli's house to get some of this chocolate spaghetti!
    Oscar: We're famous! Just think, the fame-
    tom: Oscar-
    Oscar: The fortune-
    Tom: Oscar!
    Oscar: Everything that goes!
    Tom: OSCAR!!!!!
    Oscar: what?!
    Tom: I can't sell these anymore, it was a secret family recipe until you spilled it to the world! I can't do this anymore.
    Oscar: Just think of all oof those things I said before! Plus a hot tub!
    Tom: Do you care about the food, or the money.
    Oscar: Well-
    Tom: Well, nothing! I QUIT!!!!!!!! (leaves)
    Oscar: Tom!!! Wait!!!
    tom: No, this friendship is OVER!
    Oscar: (his heart breaks) Over?......Ah, what have I been doing?! I need to stop this and bring things back the way they were supposed to be!!!
    Jeff A. fish: Not so fast. I want to try some of your chocolate spaghetti.
    Oscar: well, there's one plate left. (gives it to him)
    Jeff A Fish: this is quite delectable! I would like to buy it from you!
    Oscar: (thinking) Oh no! should I take the money or the friendship? Money? Friendship? MONEY? FREINDSHIP? MONEY?! FRIENDSHIP?! MONEY!??!?!?!?!?! FIENDSHIP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?
    Oscar: (not thinking anymore) I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Tom is more important than money. I'm sorry, but you cant have it, I'm shutting this place down!
    Jeff: OK, I have better things to do.
    Oscar: (walking over to Tom) I'm sorry I was so selfish.
    Tom: Well, you did the right thing.
    Oscar: What is the secret?
    tom: I'm not telling you!
    (Fading out at this point)
    Oscar: what is it?
    tom: I can't here you?
    Oscar: But I want to know!

THE END!!!!!

Edited on 01/24/2010 11:06am

spongebobfan200

[3908]Jan 25, 2010
    • level: 30

S2E1(21): Make Three Wishes/Fish Bits
    S2E2(22): Zapping Gelatinouses/Life Gives You Limes
    S2E3(23): Unknown Identity/Electric Escape
    S2E4(24): Jellyfish Philosopher/Fly on the Wall
    S2E5(25): Big Brother
    S2E6(26): Jelly Hearts/Interview With a Kevin
    S2E7(27): Jellyfish Can't Kick/Picture Day
    S2E8(28 ): Beauty Really is Skin Deep/Jelly Bully
    S2E9(29): N0.N0 Name/Tentacle Twist
    S2E11(31): Merry Squishmas

N0.N0 Name: No Name realizes that he's stranded on a secret Jellyfish Fields base. He notices it's a secret spy academy for jellyfish. However, Agent 986 is jealous of No Name's superiority. Which causes 986 to refuse to except No Name as a spy. No Name realizes that 986 is just plain jealous of him. No Name and 986 make a deal to fight for who has the right to be a secret spy leader. After a short fight, No Name wins and 986 thanks him in a less jealous way. No Name manages to get back to Jellyfish Fields, and notices Angler is missing.

Tentacle Twist: Jellyfish Fields holds an annual triathlon for the first time. No Name and Twelvie notices Angler and notices Angler's good edge in the triathlon. Unfortunately, Angler breaks its tentacle. Angler is in his room with an injury which lets No Name replace him with Brain. Also, as an unfortunate statement, Twelvie can't stay away from Angler, and Brain sucks at basketball. Angler couldn't take this anymore even for Twelvie, even though he accepts her courtessy. No Name stresses out too and suggests team work, along with bringing Angler to the triathlon, which enables them to merge and win the cup at the end.

Note: This was in sbcommunity.forumotion before it was on TV.com.

Goosebumpsfan2

[3909]Jan 25, 2010

Prince Neptune

Season 1

1.Pilot
    2.Pimp My Chariot
    3. The Princes Of Legend

The Princes Of Legend:

Neptune and his friends are at the Bi Annual Prince Convention. There are lots famous princes and stuff. Neptune notices 3 princes in particular:The Princes of Legend. A group of the richest, most legendary princes in the sea. The Group consists of Gill Bates(The Prince Of Micro Bottom), TJ Blalock(Prince Of Ukulele Bottom) and Joe(Prince Of Bottom's Up) Neptune is thier biggest fan so ask them for an autograph. They start talking to Neptune and they like him so much they asks him if he wants to be a Prince Of legend! Neptune of course says yes. The Princes tell him he must past some tests first. Neptune starts doing rather bad things for them. For example: They tell him to graffiti "Peasants Suck!" on the side of a store. Frank and Mandy beg him to stop doing these bad things but Neptune doesn't listen.

Frank and Mandy get suspicious of The Princes of legend so they spy on them while Neptune is gone doing something. They find out that the Princes have no intention of letting Neptune into thier group. They just want somebody to do thier crimes for them. Frank and Mandy leave to tell Neptune but they cuaght by the Princes. Neptune returns from his errand and asks the princes what to do now. They tell him he must throw out some trash for them. He takes a trashes that fells really heavy.

On the way to the dump,he takes a look into the can to find Frank and Mandy! They tell him what happened and his goes to tell them off. He tells the princes he knows thier plan and he's gonna tell on his dad. They tell him he knows too much on prepares to capture him. But Mandy and Frank come in and start fighting them. They just ignore them and go back to capturing neptune. Franks warns them not to touch a single hair on his on they will regret it. They cut off a tiny bit of Neptune's hair.

Franks gets MAD and flys into a rage and beats up the princes. The cops come and arrest him.

Gill: You can't arrest us!

TJ: We didn't do nothing!

Joe: I thought we tried to make Neptune commit horrible crimes for us.

Gill: And We've gotten away with it too. If it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Neptune apolgizes for what happend. Frank and Mandy are Ok with it and they head home.

Edited on 01/25/2010 5:25pm

spongebobs1fan

[3910]Jan 27, 2010
    Episode 3: The Bully
    Season 1: Spongebob Elementary Days

In Bikini Bottom, it was a clear Monday morning, and it was time for school for Spongebob and Patrick. Patrick didn't want to go to school though, because he was afraid of the schools bully, Kyle. Kyle was so much bigger and stronger than everyone else mostly because he had failed Kindergarten four times. Kyle never liked Patrick since the first day he saw him, he would always tease him and make fun of him. When it came time for Recess that day Patrick was scared to even go outside.

"Come on Patrick, i'm sure if you try to talk to him and be friends with him, he probally won't tease you anymore." Said Spongebob.
    "I don't know Spongebob, but i'll try."Said Patrick. Patrick walked outside and went up to Kyle.

"What do you want looser Patrick?" Said Kyle.
    "I was going to try to be friends with you."

They talked into Recess was over about simple things like what is you're favorite tv show. The lonley bully now had one good friend, and now he's nicer to everyone.

The next day....

"So Patrick, are you going to go outside today?" said Spongebob
    "Of course Spongebob, Kyle and I are good friends now. We play hide and go seek with each other during recess." said Patrick.

webizoid345

[3911]Jan 28, 2010

Bravissimo! notes:

The first Quincy episode.
    Les Miserables is an actual play.
    The song Quincy sang for his audition was a song from Gepetto and Son
    Area debuts: Bikini Top theater, Quincy's home, the big bridge.
    The first time Spongebob and Tyson cry. Spongebob cries when Quincy is about to commit suicide, and Tyson cries while he is watching the play.
    wellington is announced to be Quincy's last name.

Mamma Mia! Notes:

We find out Tom comes from Itallian roots and has an ancestor that was a famous chef by the name of "Papa Paparelli"
    Area Debuts: Tom's house.
    Charecter debuts: Jeff A. Fish
    Tom and Oscar's friendship nearly ends for the first time in this episode.
    Chocolate spaghetti was popular in this episode.

New episodes coming soon! VERY SOON! Probbably in a couple minutes LOL

webizoid345

[3912]Jan 28, 2010
    [QUOTE="webizoid345"]The life of a fish episodes:

6. Dead Oscar walking/ Remember the Filch

Dead Oscar Walking: Oscar is falsely accused of robbing a bank and is sent to jail. Tom and friends try to bail him out, but when all fails, there is always a prison break! Will Oscar get out of jail?

Remember The Filch: filch wanders across the city's football team and happens to be a good player so he goes on to be a football star. Will Filch completley forget about Oscar and the others?

I'll Post SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjsthekid

[3913]Jan 30, 2010

MermaidMan : The Brave and The Bold Season 4!

61. Cloudy with A Chance Of Revenge!

62. A Healthy Seahorse Is A Super Seahorse

63. Deathmatch Race

64. Framed Arrow! ( Part 1)

65. The Other Arrow ( Part 2 ) : ( In Case you don't know, there won't be any openings in Parter episodes) After Blue Arrow gets knocked into the lake Below, The Imposter Blue Arrow laughs and rides away. MermaidMan, Barnacle Boy, and Quickster ( Spongebob) arrive at the scene and say to the imposter and say," Stop Blue Arrow! You don't need to be evil. Why are you doing this?" The Imposter ignores them and smashes into cars and rides away. But Barnacle Boy says," Wait a minute, something isn't right here. Why is there a smashed part of the bridge. It looks like someone fell off here.." MermaidMan says," Good eye son. Plus, didn't Blue Arrow say his bike is the rarest around and nobody can get it?" Then, all 3 now think That The Blue Arrow who is causing all the trouble is an imposter. Meanwhile, The Real Blue Arrow wakes up in some virtual cage prison area. He says," Hello?" Then, the hello just echoes through the empty prison. He sees a random TV screen and The Imposter Blue Arrow is on it! He is escaping from several cops and Blue Arrow seems very mad at this. He says," As soon as i get out of here, i will destroy that imposter..." Blue Arrow wonders exactly who this imposter is and who is behind this.

Meanwhile In Night City, MermaidMan and the others get into the mermobile and chase after the imposter. Just then, several officers arrive and Percy happens to be driving the police boat. MermaidMan says," Percy! That Blue Arrow is an imposter! He is framing the real Blue Arrow for all those crimes!" Percy then shouts to the imposter up ahead and says," Listen, we know your an imposter so just give up!" The Imposter launches several arrows at them and they try to dodge them. Blue Arrow is getting mad and trys to control his anger. Just then, the room starts sparking and he wakes up in an empty room in some random factory. He wonders where he is and notices some weapons of different heroes! It is revealed that whoever was making this robot, was making counter-fit items to make the imposter seem like the real one. Though there were a few errors though, like coloring some of the arrows Purple, Green, and Aqua. Blue Arrow says," Well, whoever tried to copy me, wasn't that smart of what colors my arrows are.." He has no time to wonder whoever is behind this, and he trys to escape this strange place. Just then, he hears some people coming! He ducks under a table and 3 Mysterious Fish come by. They say," So Boss, is our plan working?" Blue Arrow can't see who they are, but he listens. The Boss of them laughs and says," Don't worry, i'm sure the imposter is doing a great job. Ha Ha Ha." All 3 walk away and Blue Arrow had no idea who or what they looked like.

Blue Arrow looks out a window and sees Night City ahead meaning he is on some island. He sees some of his arrows on the table and grabs them. He notices his bike is there too! This probably means that the mysterious fish had managed to get his items when he fell in the lake. Blue Arrow says," That's it! I'm going to stop The Imposter!" He hits the pedal and drives away with great speed and smashes open the wall and flys out of the hideout. He lands in the rocky area and presses a switch to make his bike go to Mini-Boat mode. He then manages to drive away. Then, he sees the Imposter along with several other cars on the bridge and he speeds up and hops onto the bridge and rams into The Imposter's bike. Spongebob looks out the Mermobile and says," Blue Arrow! Your Alive! Go Get the imposter!" The officers say," 2 Blue Arrows!? I guess you guys were right.." Blue Arrow says," I will take down this imposter once and for all!" He shoots some arrows at the imposter and he growls. He then says," No! I am the real Blue Arrow! I like destroying things!" Blue Arrow says," What the?" He rams into him and The Imposter says," Enough Fooling around! He then relaxes and summons a giant Creature! Remember how MermaidMan got his own hero form in MermaidMan Vs. Freeze? Well, this one is Blue Arrow's, except it is a fake one. The Giant Creature has a ton of arrows around it and looks like a dragon. Though this one is Aqua ( When it should be Blue) and Blue Arrow gasps. He trys to get his own hero form, But The Imposter orders his to attack and he nearly destroys Blue Arrow.

Blue Arrow calms himself and then The Imposter summons 2 more Hero Forms of Blue Arrow! The 2nd One is Green, and the 3rd One is Purple. Blue Arrow says," No! That is impossible, I thought the heroes only had 1 form?!" Blue Arrow thinks he is done for, but he starts to sparkle and then he relaxes. He then starts to summon his own Hero Form which is the one The Imposter has! Blue Arrow says," Alright, i think i will name mine Blue Spear Dragon!" The Imposter growls and Blue Arrow attacks the other 2. The Imposter says," Fool!" But then Blue Arrow shoots some arrows at the other 2, and then MermaidMan shoots some rockets which combine with the attack and It Blows up the 2 Fake Blue Spear Dragons! The Imposter gulps and Blue Arrow says," I feel more powerful now. Time for The Big finish!" The Blue Spear Dragon form jumps up and destroys the imposter's other fake one and then The Imposter says," Nooo!" He then starts to crumble to dust and it is revealed he was a robot! It then fades into dust and the robot gets blown up. Then, the dragon vanishes. Blue Arrow reports to the officers what happened to him and they say they will keep an eye out for that Island he mentioned. MermaidMan says," Outrageous! You Managed to get your own hero Form!" Blue Arrow says," Thanks, but now we know there is a sinister group out there planning something.."

Meanwhile, we see the mysterious group at their Hideout and we still can't see their faces, but The Leader says," The Imposter was destroyed, but no matter, i have some other plans in store.."

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts : Blue Spear Dragon ( Blue Arrow's Hero Form) and The Mysterious Group ( Names Unknown).

It is revealed That Blue Arrow's Bike is extremely rare.

Next time i promise Tv.com will get an episode before the community.

fenway98

[3914]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 18

Don't mess with Texas starring Sandy Cheeks (: Season 1: Pilot episode

We open in a TFC(Texas Fried Chicken). Sandy and her family are having dinner there. Well at least trying to. The restaurant has a strict no squirrel policy. "Shucks! This makes me madder than a cowboy at a bullfrog rodeo with 13 pounds of fried bologna in his trouser pockets"said Sandy. "Was that supposed to not make sense?" asked her brother Chip."Madder isn't even a real word. "What dosn't make sense"stated Papa."Is that they won't let us in.What's wrong with squirrels?" None of the other family members dared to say that squirrels are smelly, dirty, buck toothed mongrels. Everybody thought that and knew that. Chip, the oldest sibling in the family did. Mama did. Rodney, the idiot middle child who's never succsefully opened a door by himself did. Even maybe Lucy did. But not Papa and Sandy. They believed that squirrels could anything, even live underwater. So they made a plan. Sandy snuck to the back door and knocked on it. A dateless teen employee answered. Before his squeaky voice could say another word, Sandy pulled her best karate move on him. It was called The Mangler Tangler, and it is too akward and awesome to explain. While Sandy was kicking some teen butt, Papa ran in the door, and snatched a nice big bucket of fried chicken. They both scrambled away before the teen could do anything. It may have made animal control come, but it was all worth it for a nice family dinner.

webizoid345

[3915]Jan 31, 2010

Dead Oscar Walking: Oscar is falsely accused of robbing a bank and is sent to jail. Tom and friends try to bail him out, but when all fails, there is always a prison break! Will Oscar get out of jail?

Remember The Filch: filch wanders across the city's football team and happens to be a good player so he goes on to be a football star. Will Filch completley forget about Oscar and the others?

Dead Oscar walking:

(Title Card)

Oscar: Well, today's Thursday, so it's time to make a deposit! (walks in bank)
    Bank Teller: can I help you?
    Oscar: I would like to make a deposit.
    Bank Teller: How much?
    Oscar: $30.
    Bank Teller: OK, hand it over.
    Oscar: Alright.
    ???: THIS IS A HOLD UP!!!!!
    Bank Teller: TAKE COVER! (Ducks under a desk)
    Oscar: (standing, frozen) uh...uh...(Nervously) UH!!!!
    ???: (hears the police come) I'M OUT OF HERE!!!! (Drops bag of money and runs out)
    Oscar: (picking it up) Hmm...This looks like a lot of money-
    Policeman: FREEZE!
    Oscar: Huh? Wait! It's not what it looks like!!!
    Policeman: (putting handcuffs on him) Tell it to the judge.
    Oscar: (Being dragged away) Wait! I'm INNOCENT!!!
    Policeman: That's what they ALL say. (Throws Oscar in the police car)
    Tom: Oh NO!!! OSCAR!!!!! I gotta tell Jake, Jessie, and Filch!
    Jessie: HE WHAT?!
    Filch: Poor sonny.
    Jake: I could care less.
    Jessie: (grabbing him) You listen, and you listen CLOSE! You better care, or I will kill you so much, you'll wish you were related to the devil!
    Jake: OK, OK! Gosh- (Gets dropped) OW!
    Filch: LEt's safe Oscar already!
    Tom: Let's try bailing. If all fails...JAILBREAK!
    Filch: GASP!
    Jake: GASP!
    Jessie: GASP!
    Duck: QUACK!!!
    Filch: Wha-?!
    Tom: How about we break him out first.
    Filch: OK. (scene change)
    Tom: Rope?
    Jake: Check.
    Tom: Agility?
    Filch: Born with it.
    Tom: Cool burglar outfits?
    Jessie: Home-made and ready to rock!
    Tom: Are you guys ready.
    Everyone: YEah!
    Filch: Let's get some!!!
    Tom: Alright, lower me. (Gets lowered) I'm on the ground now.
    Filch: YES! (Falls) AAAAAAAAaaAAAAAaaaaAAAA!!!!
    Tom: Uh oh! (CRASH!!!)
    Filch: (Sirens go off) Aw, shucks!
    Jessie: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!
    Jake: Wait up!!!!
    Oscar: (wakes up) Huh?! TOM?! JESSIE?! FILCH?! What are you guys doing here?!
    Jake: We're breaking you out.
    Oscar: OK, let's go QUICKLY!!!
    Jessie: I'm a natural at dodging lasers! See episode 3!
    Producer: Once again, the fourth wall is broken...
    Policeman: You are all under arrest.
    Tom: Darn!
    Oscar: wait! (sees the original burglar) That is the one that stole the money, not me!!!
    Policeman: Well, we'll find out tomorrow for sure.
    Narrator: Tomorrow for sure...
    Judge: I say Oscar is....NOT GUILTY!
    Jessie: YES!
    Policeman: I'm sorry I thought you were the robber.
    Oscar: No biggie. Now, I need to make a withdrawl.
    Policeman: I better follow you.

THE END!

webizoid345

[3916]Jan 31, 2010

5. Bravissimo!/ Momma Mia!

Remember The Filch: filch wanders across the city's football team and happens to be a good player so he goes on to be a football star. Will Filch completely forget about Oscar and the others?

Remember the Filch:

(Title card)

Filch: Aah! the smell of the city in the morning. (almost bumps into a lady with a baby carriage)
    Baby: JERK!
    Lady: Is this my baby?
    Baby: Um...Goo goo Gaa gaa?
    Lady: That's what I thought you said.
    Filch: what to do, what to do today!
    Quarterback: get ready..... HIKE!
    Filch: (watching the game) Wow.... I wanna do THAT!
    Quarterback: Touchdown!!!
    Filch: Hey guys! I wanna do what you guys are doing!
    Coach: And who are you?
    Filch: I'm Filch Q. Hobkins and I would like to join this team.
    Coach: But there's a strict rule on age...
    Filch: why would anyone care if I'm 60? I'm in it to win it!
    Coach: OK, (throws him a ball) Let's see what you can do!
    Filch: And.....wait, what do I say?
    Player: Just say anything random then when you're ready, say "HIKE!"
    Filch: OK.....Anything random and then when you're ready, say HIKE!!!!!!!!
    Player: *facepalm*
    Player 2: Pass it here!
    Filch: OK, (throws it so hard it goes and makes a field goal) Whoa! I can do THAT?!
    Coach: Obviously. You're on the team!!!
    Filch: Alright!
    Team: Go FILCH! Go FILCH!
    Filch: YAHOO!!!
    (that night...)
    Oscar: Now, I haven't heard any sign of Filch! (walks by football field and sees Filch playing) FILCH?!
    Filch: Oscar?
    tom: Jessie?
    Jessie: Jake?
    Spongebob: SPONGEBOB!
    Jake: That joke is old.
    Spongebob: Whatever...
    Filch: (Makes a touchdown) TOUCHDOWN!!!!
    Announcer: The Bikini Top Sharks win!!!
    Quarterback: Now Filch to travel with us! HIP HIP-
    Everyone: HOORAY!!!
    (5 weeks later)
    Filch: aah! The final game!!!
    Coach: It's the final game of the season. Who's going to win?
    Everyone: THE SHARKS!
    Coach: WHO'S GONNA WIN?!
    Everyone: THE SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!
    Coach: Now get out there and TOSS SOME PIGSKIN!!!!
    Everyone: (running out) YEAH!!! (They win the game) YEAH!!!!!
    Player: Well, we couldn't have done it without Filch.
    Dealer: Hey, Mr. Hobkins.
    Filch: Please, calll me Filch.
    Dealer: Do you want a deal to go on to the national play-offs?
    Filch: Well, can I take my friends?
    Dealer: Heck, NO! I bet your friends are a bunch of LOSERS!
    Filch: Hey!
    dealer: So what will it be? Hobo, or fame?
    Filch: I'll be a hobo, thank you very much!
    Dealer: Darn, shouldn't have said the thing about his friends....
    Oscar: I knew you would turn up!
    Filch: Fame is nothing compared to friends!
    Player: but what about our team?
    Filch: Hmm....
    (Old man Jenkins is playing and waves to Filch)
    Filch: (waves back) You're about to get a-
    Everyone: TOUCHDOWN!!!
    Filch: You guys don't need me, I got better fish to fry.

THE END!!!

jjsthekid

[3917]Jan 31, 2010

MermaidMan : The Brave and the Bold Season 4!

61. Cloudy With A Chance Of Revenge!

62. A Healthy Seahorse is a Super Seahorse

63. Deathmatch Race

64. Framed Arrow! ( Part 1)

65. The Other Arrow ( Part 2)

66. Revenge Of The Rench! : Opening : In the opening, MermaidMan and The Merhorse team up to stop Manray from getting away with his new robo seahorse! Manray says," So we meet again my old friend.." He orders his robo horse to shoot lasers, but The Merhorse is very smart and backfires the attacks and they end up destroying the Robo Horse and Manray gets away. MermaidMan trys to stop him, but The Merhorse charges and rams into Manray and MermaidMan punches him into a building. MermaidMan says," That was a nice fight, old friend."

Plot : After beating up Magnet-Man, Quickster ( Spongebob) asks MermaidMan to help him take Magnet-Man to the jail. MermaidMan asks Spongebob why he needs help and he says," Well, i don't know my way around Night City that much.." They arrive at the jail and MermaidMan says Hi to Officer Bob. Just then, a strange looking fish comes in. He says his name is Placido. They welcome him and he says," Hey, is that The Quickster!?" He says," It's an honor to meet you. Have you heard of The Rench?" Spongebob seems confused at what he is talking about and Placido explains there is a secret group called The Rench. It is a super hero thing and It is revealed The original Quickster made the group! Spongebob seems interested by this and The officers say," The Rench?!" Percy comes and explains they aren't that welcome to visitors and seem to only welcome advance Heroes. Quickster says," I am advanced!" Placido says," Sorry son, but your not the original Quickster." Spongebob says," Uhh, well I heard about this guy who was bite by a spider and he turned into a super hero. They didn't like him at first, but now he is awesome!" Officer Percy says," Yeah Right, that's just a rumor you made up! I have never heard of any heroes that were bite by a spider and turned into a hero.."

Placido says he will show them the Rench. Magnet-Man says," Uhh, what about me?" The officers say they aren't letting him stay because they know he will cause trouble. 3 Cop boats follow The Mermobile where Placido is in and he guides them. MermaidMan looks at Placido's strange suit. It is a white cape and white suit with Blue markings on it. Placido says," Well, i'm kind of a wealthy man.." Placido says They are located in the deep sea. Just then they see an Old fish who seems happy. MermaidMan comes out and asks him if he heard of a group called The Rench. The Old fish says," The Rench! Well it just so happens i may be the elder of The Rench son!" He taps his cane and asks them to use some boats. The cops get into several other boats and MermaidMan activates his to Water mode. After several hours, they arrive at the Rench place! The elder and the others are on a tropical island of some sort and he walks up the stone stairs. Just then, 2 giant robots arrive! MermaidMan seems scared, but The Elder explains these are harmless robots. Just then, Quickster doesn't feel good and The Elder sees him. They say," M-Master!" They carry him and place him on a throne.

Spongebob seems to be enjoying this and The Elder decides to give The others a tour. He explains this place is a special place for heroes. Magnet-Man is still chained up and he falls asleep. But then, the Elder gets hit by some magic blast! They all gasp and Placido says," What happened?!" The Elder starts feeling dizzy and he falls off a balcony into a garden. We see some other houses and a family notices him fall and they gasp. A Couple of Rench bots come and say," Stay away! Who did this?!" Spongebob is wondering what happened and he gets hit with a mysterious mystic blast and he starts tearing open and The Quickster comes out of him ( What the?)! The Other Quickster growls and says," ... Must do mission... keep peace.." Spongebob wakes up and screams. Several of the officers happen to be patrlolling wondering who killed the elder. The Other Quickster arrives and attacks them and knocks Percy out. He whacks officer Bob away and enters a bell tower. MermaidMan, Placido and Magnet-Man come and they see The Quickster making red beams in the sky! Magnet-Man says," Finally! Some action!" A Beam breaks open his chains and he grabs out his Magnet- Stick and starts fighting The Other Quickster. MermaidMan says," Spongebob, get down from there!" Just then, The Real Spongebob comes and several robots arrive and beat up Placido and MermaidMan. The robots say," Why did you do this? First you kill our master, and now this!" The elder happens to be in a coffin.

Magnet-Man attacks and Quickster dashes and punches him far away from the island. Spongebob explains the same mystic bolt that killed the elder did this to him! Placido suggests maybe he could try to merge with it. MermaidMan uses his water sword and attacks The Other Quickster. It growls with glowing red eyes and Spongebob says," Now!" Placido rings the bell and it seems to effect the Quickster and Spongebob jumps into him! The red stuff vanishes and Spongebob feels normal. Several Rench bots were destroyed, but A bot comes and says that maybe they should leave. Then, a Bot burries the elder in his coffin and everyone seems sad at his funeral. The Bots say," Well he was too old anyways. Maybe we could take over on our own." MermaidMan says," Don't worry, i will ask the mayor to send some stuff to this peaceful island." Everyone leaves and The robot waves and says," Thank you for your help." MermaidMan says that was one Ourageous adventure. They still seem upset about The Elders death and now MermaidMan wants to figure out who killed the elder and who made Quickster go crazy.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts : Placido, The Elder, The Rench Bots.

Area Debuts : Rench Island.

The elder sadly died.

webizoid345

[3918]Jan 31, 2010

Remember The Filch: filch wanders across the city's football team and happens to be a good player so he goes on to be a football star. Will Filch completely forget about Oscar and the others?

Notes:

Dead Oscar walking is a parody of Dead man walking.
    Remember the Filch is a parody of Remember the Titans.
    Area debuts: The bank, the jail, the football field.
    Oscar goes to jail for the first time.
    Filch plays football for the first time in this episode.
    The joke that Jake was reffering to as old was the one in enemy in law.

There is still more to come!!!

webizoid345

[3919]Feb 1, 2010

7. Johnny Scallops/ Unsatisfied

Johnny Scallops: Jake's friend from Rock Bottom visits him, but things go wierd after his arrival... Soon, everyone comes to Jake's house for a welcome party, but sooner or later, a storm happens and they all have to stay indoors. It suddenly turns into a whodunit when the invites go missing. WHODUNIT?

Unsatisfied: At the Krusty Krab, they (as in Spongebob, Tyson, Quincy, and Spongebob) have to treat an unsatisfied customer. Can they treat him before he sues the Krusty Krab?

I'll post when I can!!!!!

DC-Dude

[3920]Feb 5, 2010
    • level: 26

Sorry for the short plots, folks, but I don't have a lot of time these days to write such long plots!

NAUTICAL NEWS:

1. Pilot

2. Miss San Clamsisco

3. Outspoken

4. The Subtle Spooktacular Supper

5. He's A Phony

6. Letter To The Editor

7. The Very First Chanukah Special

8. It's A Dog-Eat-Dog Office

9. Some Enchanted Evening

10. Eternal Spongeshine Of The Spotless Mind

When SpongeBob gets rejected by Emma, he undergoes a procedure to erase his memory of loving her. After the operation, Emma realizes that she made a mistake, and tries to get back together with a not-interested SpongeBob. Emma tries so hard- she even kisses him! But nothing can get SpongeBob's memory back. When SpongeBob starts going out with Bella, it annoys Emma so much that she undergoes the same procedure as SpongeBob and forgets about loving him. Meanwhile, Patrick joins an online forum and finds out that he banned a user named Newsguy109, only to find that that was Mr. James' account. So Patrick takes a long trip to the forum's headquarters in order to unban Mr. James before he finds out.

11. The Balled Of Emma

After Emma gets her procedure done, SpongeBob's procedure wears off, and SpongeBob realizes what he did. But something weird happened during Emma's procedure- she lost her ENTIRE memory! So SpongeBob, Patrick and Bella have to remind her of the great times at the Nautical News station. But when they catch news reporters sneaking around and spreading the news of Emma's memory loss. When rumors start going around the internet about SpongeBob's one-sided relationship with Emma at work, people start getting into the behind-the-scenes of the Nautical News show, and throw a SpongeBob Loves Emma benefit concert to get Emma's memory back. At the concert, SpongeBob sings Emma a song, and Emma is so happy. She gets her memory back, and kisses SpongeBob.

(NOTE- THIS IS NOT THE SEASON FINALE.)