We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

jjsthekid

[3921]Feb 5, 2010
    • level: 21

Hey guys, that70sguy92 has asked me to post episodes for him on TV.com. So after a long hiatus on Tv.com, The Misadventures Of Patrick Star Is Back on Tv.com. Enjoy.

S3E12 (55)- Confronting Kurne: Nicholas is finally going to talk to Kurne about what he heard. After what feels like his longest karate lesson ever, he confronts the old fish. Kurne has a gray beard that goes down past his chin, and he is completely bold, his head shinier than King Neptune's.

"Sensei..." Nicholas said. "I have a problem."

"And what is this problem?" Kurne uttered through the side of his small mouth.

"I want to know what it is that you're up to."

"And," Kurne began, and Nicholas swore he could see fire in his eyes, "what do you mean by that, young Nicholas?"

"I heard you talking to a man... Master Elyar. And I have two friends - Detective 1 and That Other Guy... I mean, Patrick and Harold - who are witnesses."

"I see..." Kurne said, his yellow teeth clenched. As he spoke, Nicholas could smell his horrible, rancid breath. If this man was evil, he didn't know what was. "Master Elyar... he has given me a mission. A quest, if you will. That quest is to raise an army of ultimate ninjas to destroy a... certain citizen of WaterFalls."

"Who is your target?" Nicholas asked.

"That information will not be revealed."

"Well, you were telling your master that you would get him 'the sacrifices.' What are they?"

"Young Nicholas, you know of the ritual of Ehrr. Everyone close to your victim will be killed before them. Then, your victim faces a more excruciatingly painful death, according to ancient lore."

"So, you're going to get everyone that's close to your victim?" Nicholas asked, beginning to understand the big picture of what was going on.

"Indeed..." Kurne said. "Unfortunately... I have already said too much."

Kurne aimed his foot at Nicholas's jaw, but Nicholas grabbed the man's foot, and threw him across the room. Kurne sprang back up, and punched Nicholas right in the face. Nicholas clutched his face in agonizing pain, and Kurne kicked him, causing him to fall down. Nicholas awoke later, smelling the sound of smoke. When he opens his eyes, he sees the room... on fire around him. What he wonders is... why is he not burning? In any case, he gets out of the room that he was in. Outside, he sees that it says "Welcome to Coralwood." Which means, Nicholas is now trapped in Coralwood. Kurne tried to kill him, then shipped him to Coralwood! That was painfully far from WaterFalls! But the main question on Nicholas's mind... would Kurne ever stop calling him 'young' Nicholas? Er... let's try that again. How was he still alive with the fire? With no marks to show he was even in a fire?

---

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

Edited on 02/05/2010 4:57pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jjsthekid

[3922]Feb 6, 2010

S3E13 (56)- Suspicions/Fight! Fight!: Suspicions: Patrick is noticing some strange things about Harold's long-lost twin brother, Edmond. Lately he seems very tense, and every time the conversation leads to his childhood, the memories are 'hazy' and he's at a loss for words, like he's trying to come up with some sort of story to tell. A false story. Patrick decides to go to Archie for advice. But, Archie isn't there. He and Stacey are at a doctor's appointment to determine the sex of their child. So, Patrick goes straight to the source, Edmond. He's never been alone with the sketchy - well, let's admit it - stranger, before. He was just a little nervous, but he went to the house while Harold was at the store. There, he saw someone that was not Edmond. Except... Patrick knew it was. There was a-- costume right next to him. A disguise! Edmond was just a guy in a Harold suit! Patrick did not speak. His fears had been confirmed, unfortunately.
    Fight! Fight!: Patrick goes to Harold with his suspicions. Harold only laughs, saying that Patrick must be joking. Patrick says he's serious, to which Harold turns solemn. He asks if Patrick has any evidence.

"Isn't it evidence enough that me, your best friend, is telling you this?" Patrick said.

"Does that mean you have no proof?" Harold said impatiently.

"Harold, he's in a costume!" Patrick said indignantly.

"A costume of what?" Harold said.

"A costume of YOU!" Patrick yelled.

"Patrick, I think it's time for you to leave."

Patrick leaves Harold's house, feeling angry. He knocks on Nicholas's door, to no avail. He goes to Archie's Shop, no sign of him there. He goes to his dojo, where Sensei Kurne grabs him, ties him up, and throws him in the back room.

---

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92

tvguy347

[3923]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 12

Here's my spin-off that's been running for a couple months, The Krusty Krab: the Years Before Spongebob.

List of Episodes:
    Season 1

Episode 1#: Opening Up
    Episode 2#: Mr. Krab's Cutback
    Episode 3#: Overloaded
    Episode 4#: The KrustyPod
    Episode 5#: Squidward's Date
    Episode 6#: Jim and the Meaning of Halloween

Episode 7#: The Krusty Krab Welcomes Marly!

Season 2
    Episode 8#: Jim's Hotel
    Episode 9#: Hurricane Bob

Episode 10#: Carly vs. Marly
    Episode 11#: The Seaquake
    Episode 12#: Rivalry
    Episode 13#: Attempted
    Episode 14#: Can't Spell on my Life!
    Episode 15#: The Deadly Spices

Episode 16#: Killer Whale
    Episode 17#: Sad, Sad, Bad
    Episode 18#: The Contest

Episode 1: Opening Up
    Mr. Krabs was always cheap. He always has been. He loves money. He bought the cheapy building, which is the Krusty Krab, from a sweaty flounder who needed to sell it. Mr. Krabs started a buisness called, "Krab's Furniture." He found out that furniture wasn't his thing. So he hired Jim and Squidward. Squidward was a squid with a huge head of beautiful hair who had a dream of becoming a famous and rich singer. Jim was the frycook who made the best patties. Mr. Krabs named the fast food resturant, "The Krusty Krab."

Episode 2#: Mr. Krab's Cutback

Squidward loved his magazines. Squid Beauty, Fancy Squid, Fun Squiddy, Squid House, and more. Mr. Krab came out one day and saw Squidward reading a new issue of Squid Beauty. He started to yell at Squidward and Squidward sat straight up, his blond hair bouncing. Mr. Krabs threatened to cut Squidward's paycheck if he caught him slacking off again. Mr. Krabs then went into the back room and saw Jim asleep in a pile of buns. Mr. Krabs then yelled at Jim and said he'd cut Jim and Squidwards paychecks right away. Angry, Jim and Squidward said they wanted the money back. Mr. Krabs refused and Jim walked out. Squidward pleaded and Mr. Krabs kicked Squidward out of his office. Jim and Squidward whispered about what to do about their check. Jim was about to say something when a truck crashed in through the window. Squidward and Jim jumped inside the cashier boat as four fish in ski masks jumped out. Two ran into Mr. Krab's office while the other two scoped out the place. Squidward asked Jim what to do and Jim said to hide. They scampered into the bathrooms and hid in separate stalls. Suddenly one fish ran in. He slowly started opening each stall. Squidward started climbing up a vent, Jim following. The fish left. The two crawled to the vent over Mr. Krab's office and saw him tied up with three fish surrounding him. The fourth fish came him and said no one was in the bathroom. The leader fish nodded. The fish started question Mr. Krab's on where the money was. Jim said to shake the vent so it would collapse and hit the robbers. Squidward and Jim started to shake the vent and soon it collapsed. Squidward let out a loud scream. It hit the burglars. After the police came and took the robbers away, Squidward and Jim said that for saving him and his money, Mr. Krab's should pay them their full paycheck. Mr. Krab's looked down at the ground and slowly nodded. Squidward and Jim yelled in approval and later walked home together. Jim finally stopped where Squidward lived. Squidward lived in between a vacant lot (which would become Spongebob's house) and a boulder. (which would be rounded and would become Patricks house)

Episode 3: Overloaded
    It was a cool morning deep under the sea. Buisness at the Krusty Krab was running low. Squidward was asleep, dreaming of his career as a famous muscian. Jim was back in the kitchen flipping patties, just in case of customers. Mr. Krabs came out of his office and looked at his empty resturant. He yelled at Squidward to get up and clean the tables just in case any customers came in. But the day finished without anyone coming in. The next day, Jim and Squidward returned and found the Krusty Krab under construction. Mr. Krabs said that the "aroma" of the resturant wasn't right so he was doing "minor changes." Soon the Krusty Krab was finished but it hardly looked like the original. It was a supertall building that streached up above the water. Jim and Squidward took the elevator up to the top and almost died with out the water. They went down a floor and got water masks and then went back up. They gazed at the water and then went back down a floor and looked at Bikini Bottom. They saw Squidward's house, the giant rock that sat beside it, Jim's apartment building, and Ms. Puff's Disco School. Suddenly they saw hundreds of fish rushing towards the Krusty Krab. Squidward and Jim went back downstairs and heard that the Krusty Krab was renamed Krusty Tower and was the tallest building in the sea. Jim and Squidward had to work twice as hard. Jim made Krabby Patty and Krabby Patty. Squidward was working the register so fast, his tentacles were blurs. Soon, the two started to slow down and a group of whales got mad because of the wait. They tipped over the cash register boat and walked into the fry cook's room. Jim threw patties at the whales and they left. Jim then started hurling Krabby Patties and every customers. He was throwing them so fast, the whales started to jump in excitment. The whole building started to shake! It swayed from side to side and finally collapsed! Everyone except Jim and Mr. Krabs dashed out. Once it the all down, Jim and Mr. Krabs poked their heads out of the rubble and said to just stay with the Krusty Krab and not the tallest building in the sea.

Edited on 02/07/2010 9:38am

tvguy347

[3924]Feb 7, 2010

Episode 4: The KrustyPod
    It's a nice clear day in Bikini Bottom. Clams are flying, fish are happy, the water is clear, and the Krusty Krab is open. Jim sat in the back room flipping patties while Mr. Krab's walked about his resturant. He suddenly gasped and Squidward looked up. Mr. Krab's was frozen in front of a table. He got up and called Jim out. They both tried to figure out what was wrong but Mr. Krab's wouldn't do anything. Finally he
    spoke and said he had an idea. He said that teenagers bought everything, right? They also loved music right? So he would make a portable MP3 player. Squidward asked what it would be called and Mr. Krabs said the KrustyPod. The next day, Squidward and Jim arrived to find the resturant transformed into a store called, "The KrustyPod Store." Inside were dozens of little packaged gizmos, with KRUSTYPOD printed messly on the front. Mr. Krabs said he got the packaging for free. Costumers lined outside to buy a KrustyPod. Mr. Krabs had spread the word using cheap posters all over Bikini Bottom. Soon, the store was empty. They had sold all of the KrustyPods! So Mr. Krabs designed a new, cheap computer called," iKrust." It had a slim design and was very fast. Mr. Krabs posted new posters and they sold out all the iKrusts the next day. Mr. Krabs then made a iKrustPhone which sold out even quicker. Mr. Krabs was rich so decided to name the buisness Dapple Krust Inc. Later that night, he invented the all new, "iKrustCrynot." iKrustCrynot would be the best iKrust ever. The next day all the teens came and tried the computer out. But they turned into robots and went haywire. Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and Jim took cover in the crows' nest and watched the pandemonium happen. Finally, Jim jumped out and smashed tons of the robots. He grabbed a table and hurled it at more robots. In a few moments, everyone was safe and the robots were dead. Mr. Krabs said he'd stick with krabby patties and shut down Dappy Krust Inc.

Episode 5: Squidward's Date
    Squidward couldn't stop smiling. It was like someone drew a smile into Squidward's face!
    "What's up Squiddy, my man?" Jim said, coming out from the back room.

"I'm dating Esquilia Fish Flounds!" He said, bursting with excitment.

"Whoa! Esquilia Fish Flounds as in THE ACTRESS?" Jim said, not believing what he was hearing.

"Yup! I'm going on another date tonight," Squidward said.

"Have you two . . . like . . . kissed?" Jim asked. Squidward blushed.

"YES!" He yelled.

"Well, good luck on the date tonight, Squiddy my man." Jim couldn't help it. That night he followed Squidward (in a tux) to "Pearl in a Clam," the finest resturant in Bikini Bottom.
    Jim couldn't believe it when he saw it. He was dating Esquilia Fish Flounds! Jim crawled into the vents and went over Squidward's table.

"I like your hair, Squiddy," Esquilia said.
    That's my nickname for him, Jim thought.

Squidward giggled. "Thank you. I love your golden dress."

Esquilia giggled. "Thank you my love." They kissed and then started to eat. Jim made a choking sound.

"What was that?" Esquilia said.

"I don't know and I don't care as long as I'm with you," Squidward said smoothly. Esquilia laughed and gave Squidward a long kiss on the cheek.

The next day at the Krusty Krab, Jim wouldn't talk to Squidward.

"What's wrong Jim-Jimeroo?" Squidward asked.

"Oh I don't know my love!" Jim sneered.

"HUUHHH! You followed me!" Squidward said, suddenly angered.

"Well how couldn't I! You were giggling and all happy and had a tux! I was just gonna see a little then leave but you guys are practically married!" Jim shouted.

"Sorry I didn't tell. You we're getting married next Wednesday," Squidward said.

"WHAAAT! How could you?" Jim pushed Squidward out into the boat.

It was Wednesday night and Squidward was getting ready for the wedding. Suddenly Jim walked in.

"I'm sorry I got mad at you. You can marry whoever you want," Jim said. "I just didn't want my friend paying so much attention to his wife and not me."

Squidward walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later.

"Where'd you go?" Jim asked.

"I told Esquilia the wedding's off. I said that I wasn't ready to get married and wanted to have fun while I'm still young," said Squidward.

"Aww, thanks buddy." The two best friends hugged and walked back to the Krusty Krab.

Episode 6: Jim and the Meaning of Halloween
    Busy, busy, busy. That's what ran through Squidward's mind as he ran to each table serving Krabby Patties, beverages, and other items. It was Halloween time and the Krusty Krab was having a special. Jim and Squidward were a blur, they had to go so fast.

"Hurry up, ya two!" Mr. Krabs' yelled from his office. Squidward didn't answer. He couldn't. He was running from each table to the next. He then dashed back to the little window to pick up the next order and deliver it to the next table. When the day was finally over, Squidward and Jim went to the bathroom. When they came out, they found that Mr. Krab's had already left, and they were locked in!

"Oh, no!" Squidward exclaimed. "Trapped in here on Halloween night! Halloween is the only time I can dress up as a muscian!"

"You still dress up?" Jim said.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Now I can't because we're trapped him here.!" The two stayed inside the Krusty Krab until Halloween was officially over.

"AWWW! I missed Hallowe-

"Squidward! I just heard a noise in the back room!" Jim screamed.

"Shut up Jim. Don't try to scare me with stupid Halloween jokes," Squidward said sadly.

"No, I sware Squidward. I heard a-

The sound of metal against metal echoed throughout the Krusty Krab.

"There it is. See. I wasn't lying," Jim said.

"What was that story Mr. Krabs told us this morning? About the previous owner dying. Mysteriously. And his ghost still haunting the place?" Squidward said, nervously.

"Alright, shut the heck up. We're handling this the mature way. There's nothing back there," Jim said.

Suddenly the lights went out. A table was knocked over by Squidward.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Squidward screamed. He ran into the back room and saw a black figure standing over the buns.

"Die you son of a flounder!" Squidward yelled.

"Squidward! Don't use sailor mouth around me," Jim said.

"Yo fish head!" Squidward said, and slammed the stove on top of the thing's head. Suddenly the lights went back on. The thing was Mr. Krabs!

"I was playing a Halloween joke on you guys," he muttered and then blanked out.

Episode 7#: The Krusty Krab Welcomes Marly!
    Mr. Krabs decided it was time a girl was welcomed on the Krusty Krab staff. So he hired a purple fish named Marly. She had curly blonde hair and wore a red dress.

"Hiya fellows," she said to Squidward and Jim.

"A girl in the Krusty Krab?" Squidward said.

"Hi. I'm Jim Walters," Jim said to Marly.

"Marly Jane. And you are?" She looked at Squidward who had melted to the floor. Squidward knew love at first sight.

"Squidward Tennisballs. I mean Tentacles. Squidward Tentacles," he said, thrusting out his hand.

Marly giggled. She shook Squidward's sweaty hand.

"What are you three, doing laying around? Get to work!" Mr. Krab's said. Squidward reported to the boat, Jim went to flip patties, and Marly served the food to the customers.
    When work was over, the three knew friends went to get a Super Smoothie at "Barnacle Bill's Super Smoothie's!" Marly had a lot in common with Jim and Squidward. The three became best friends.

SEASON 2

Episode 8: Jim's Hotel
    Bikini Bottom had never been happier. The Baby Clams had hatched and now Bikini Bottom was filled with song. Jim was super happy. He was making the best Krabby Patties ever. That was attracting more buisness. And Mr. Krabs made more money. He was happy. Everyone was so happy and in such a good mood.

"Maybe I should start a hotel," Jim said one evening.

"What?" Marly said. She was counting her money. "You want to start a hotel?"

"Yeah. Everyone is so happy. It'd be so nice housing people that are happy," Jim said dreamily.

"Okay, Jim you're scaring me," Squidward said.

"Yeah! It'd be perfect! You know that blank spot next to your house?" Jim said.

"Yeah." Squidward replied.

"I could build the hotel there! And we could move that rock and it could become more hotel. It could be JIM TOWERS!" Jim said. He was getting more excited the more he thought about it.

"What about good ole' Krusty Krab?" Marly said.

"I'll make more money at the hotel. Thanks guys! Tell Mr. K. I quit!" Jim ran out the door flinging his hat on the floor. Suddenly Mr. Krab burst out of his office.

"Did someone just say, QUIT?" he said.

Marly and Squidward exchanged glances. "No," they both said.

"Oh good. Where's Jim?" Mr. Krabs asked.

"Uh, he's in the kitchen making extra Krabby Patties," Squidward said, thinking quickly.

Marly snuck into the and pretended to be Jim.

"Hi Mr. K!" she said in her best Jim voice.

"Oh. Well, tell him to close up. I'm leaving. Night, fellows." Mr. Krabs walked out the door.

In the two empty spaces, two gigantic hotel towers were being built. Jim is on the top of the right one. As Squidward walks home, he notices the two towers. He runs over to the the towers.

"JIM! What the sea sponge are you doing?" Squidward screamed.

"I'm starting my hotel like you said," Jim said.

"I never told you to start a hotel!" Squidward said.

"Well I already have people staying in the left tower," Jim said proud of himself. Deciding not to argue, Squidward went to sleep. But he couldn't sleep because of constant hammering.

The next day was bright and shiny. Squidward walked outside and saw the two finished towers. As he walked to the Krusty Krab alone, he thought about the future of Jim's hotel. Once he got to the resturant, he told Marly all about it.

"WHAT? How could Jim quit like that?" Marly said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT? Who quit?" Mr. Krabs said bursting into the front entrance.

"No one quit sir. Just fooling around," Squidward said weakly.

"No more fooling around Mr. Squidward. That applies to you too Marly.

"Yes sir," Marly and Squidward said. The rest of the day, Squidward served and worked the cash register while Marly made horrible burgers. When the day was over, the two confronted Jim at his hotel.

The lobby was quite fancy. Jim stood behind an oak desk.

"Jim, come back to the Krusty Krab," Squidward said.

"Mr. Krabs doesn't know you quit and we're sick of covering for you!" Marly said.

"But I love Jim Towers! It's really fun to work here! I hired to employees. Tim and Tom. Here they are now."

Tim and Tom were twin brothers who spoke very fast.

"Welcome to Jim Towers! We hope you will enjoy your stay," Tim and Tom said together and then dashed off.

"I'm happy. And you guys aren't real friends if your not happy for me."

To be continued in the next episode. . .

tvguy347

[3925]Feb 7, 2010
    Episode 9: Hurricane Bob
    Previously on The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob. . . Jim quits the Krusty Krab and starts a hotel. When Marly and Squidward confront him, he says they aren't real friends and walks away.

Marly was standing behind the cash register one day. Buisness was slow because gray clouds had been all over Bikini Bottom. Storm Predicters predicted a light storm but Bikini Bottom citizens thought it would be huge. Marly slouched on the register sad. Jim had quit and everyone was sad. Squidward and Marly eventually broke the news to Mr. Krabs who was angered and saddened.

"You know what, I'm gonna march on over there and talk to Jim," Mr. Krabs said. The three marched over and asked Tim and Tom where Jim was.

"Room 104, twenty second floor," they said together and then dashed off.

The three took the elevator to the twenty second floor and found Room 104. They opened it and found Ms. Flounders, an old and nice lady, in the room.

"Hello Eugene. Hello Marly. Hello Squidward," she said. "What're doing here?"

"Looking for Jim. He owns this hotel," Marly said.

"Good ole' Jimmy quit? Oh that's a shame. The hotel's nice though. Hope you find him." Ms. Flounders slammed the door in their faces.

"This is so weird," Marly said.

"I know. This wallpaper is so weird," Mr. Krabs said.

"No, not the wallpaper. Look at the facts. Right after Squidward and I confront him, he disappears. So we ask Tim and Tom and they tell us the wrong room. Then when we find Ms. Flounders, she talks real quick and slams the door in our faces. What's going on?" Marly asked.

"I don't know but I wanna find out." Mr. Krabs and the others started walking toward the elevator when the lights went out. There was a loud whistling sound. The building started to rock. There was a loud wind sound. Windows shattered.

"What the starfish?" Squidward said.

"What's going on?" Marly screamed.

"From the looks of it, a hurricane," Mr. Krabs said, gazing out of a shatttered window. The three looked at the sky and saw a swirling, grayish blackish storm above Bikini Bottom.

"We have to get out of this tall building," Marly screamed. She ran back to the elevator and pushed a button. The whole elevator shaft collapsed on itself. Suddenly Marmaduke, a middle aged green fish, ran out into the hallway.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed. He ran into Ms. Flounder's room and they both came out, frightened.

"Come on! We need to escape," Mr. Krabs said. They took the stairs down when suddenly a house flew into the side of the building. The structure shook and swayed before collapsing onto Squidward's house and the rock beside it. The opposite tower did the same. Spark flew. The wind howled outside.

"LOOK!" Ms. Flounders shouted. They looked at a shattered window and climbed out. Once they got out, they were swept off they're feet. They were high in the air and saw all of Bikini Bottom. Jellyfish Fields was wreck. Trees and sea weeds were uprooted and were spiraling into houses. The old folks home was turned upside down. The Krusty Krab's roof collapsed.

Suddenly it all stopped. The five dropped back onto the sandy floor. Bikini Bottom was a wreck. The apartements were battered, ruined, or collapsed. Downtown was a mess.

"LOOK!" cried Marly. Jim was climbing out of the wreckage.

Marly ran up and embraced him. Jim said he was on the top floor putting up party decorations. He said he told Tim and Tom and Ms. Flounders and Marmaduke that if any of the three came up to give them wrong info because he didn't want to them to see the party he was throwing them for being such swell friends.

The four returned to the Krusty Krab and repaired the roof. They all had a FREE Krabby Patty. Jim was rehired.

Episode 10#: Carly vs. Marly: The Tenth Episode Special
    Light shone through the windows in the Krusty Krab. After the hotel collapsed, Jim asked Mr. Krabs if Tim and Tom could work at the Krusty Krab and Mr. Krabs said yes. Now Marly, Jim, Squidward, Tim, and Tom were all employed at the Krusty Krab. Marly came out of the back room after talking to Jim. She was wondering what would happen if a Krabby Patty fell on the floor. She bumped into Tim who was carrying a Krabby Patty.

"Watch it Marly," Tim said and sped off. Marly kept walking until she bumped into yet another person.

"Listen Tim . . ." Marly started to say. She looked up. She was staring at a blue fish.

"Hello. Do you work here?" she asked.

"Yes, why?" Marly asked.

"Where do we apply for a job?" she asked.

"In the back room with a crab named Mr. Krabs," Marly said.

"Thank you," she said.

The next day all five employees and new best friends reported to the Krusty Krab like always. But the blue fish was outside when they got there.

"Sorry, we don't open for another couple of minutes," Tom said.

"No, I work here. I'm Carly," she said.

"No you don't," Marly said. "Only us five."

"No. Mr. Krab's hired me as the new supervisor for you guys. And I don't like your attitude, Marly." Carly opened up the doors with a key.

"You have a key?" Squidward said.

"No, this is a magic wand I'm using to open the door. Yes it's a key stupid." All of the employees entered and Mr. Krab's followed a few moments after.

"How'd you like Carly?" Mr. Krab's asked Squidward.

"She's great sir," Squidward said with a strained smile.

"Glad you like her." Mr. Krab's said.

"She's a jerk," Squidward said the next day.

"We all know," Tim said with a sigh.

"She's a fart sniffin' flounder!" Tom said.

"What?"Carly said walking up.

"Wow you actually are talking to us. That's a first," Marly said.

"You know what Marly," Carly said.

"Yeah. I'd like to know what fat fish," Marly said.

"Your fired!" Carly screamed at Marly.

"You can't fire me crap fish!" Marly yelled in shock.

Then it happened. There was loud gunshot and Marly collapsed on the floor. Carly held a revolver in her hand.

"You don't mess with me Marly Cartman!" she screamed.

"Oh my god! Marly!" Jim said running up. "Squidward call the police!"

"NOBODY FREAKIN MOVE! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!" Carly yelled pointing the gun at Squidward.

"Tim!" Squidward said, trembling.

"Tom!" Tim said with a weak voice.

Carly fired three bullets at Tim and Tom. They dodged them hid behind a rock. Marmaduke and Ms. Flounders were coming around the corner.

"Oh neptune!" Marmaduke screamed as tons of bullets streaked towards him.

"Maramduke! Call the cops!" Ms. Flounders yelled. She crawled towards Jim and Marly.

"GUNS DON'T CUT THE CHEESE!" Carly said. She pulled out a two bombs and threw one in the Krusty Krab and the other where the shootout was occurring.

"In a couple minutes they'll go off!" Jim muttered. Ms. Flounders got up.

"MR. KRABS!" she screamed.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A blast of fire swept over everyone. The Krusty Krab was in flames!

"Mr. Krabs," Ms. Flounders said, a tear going down her cheek. Carly screamed. Her [i]mask was burnt off. She was a maniacal insane criminal escaped from Bikini Bottom Prison. Mr. Krab's crawled out of the burning resturant and called the cops.

They arrived on the scene and put the fire out. They arrested Carly and rushed Marly to the ER.

To Be Continued . . .

tvguy347

[3926]Feb 7, 2010

Episode 12#: Rivalry

The day was cold and rainy in Bikini Bottom. Jim was behind the stove flipping patties. Squidward was behind the register reading Fabulous Squid. Ms. Flounders sat at a table, biting into her delicious Deluxe Krabby Patty. Suddenly, a frightened fish ran in. He was drenched from the rain and terror was sketched into his face.

"What's wrong?" Marmaduke asked.

"It's horrible, I swear!" the fish muttered.

"What? What happened?" said Marly.

"It's a big, huge, restaurant. Just zooming down the street, being held by a crane. It wouldn't stop," the man muttered.

Suddenly the ground started to rumble. A giant, black, shadow loomed in the distance. It came closer and soon a restaurant was being set down. The letters The Chum Bucket graced the face of the building. Mr. Krabs raced out of his office after the rumbling stopped and peered out at the new restaurant.

"NO!" he shouted. Mr. Krabs didn't like the idea of competition. He walked out and knocked on the doors of The Chum Bucket. A small green animal replied to the door. He wore a white suit and had glasses on.

"Hello, my dear customer. Welcome to the Chum Bucket. Please come in," the rather small green animal said.

"I am the owner of the Krusty Krab. Get out! We was here first," Mr. Krabs snarled.

"I'm sorry," the thing said. "I am Plankton. And I don't do well with unfriendly neighbors." He yanked off his suit and glasses and glared up and Mr. Krabs.

"Well I own the Krabby Patty so I will put ye out of business!" Mr. Krabs started to walk away then stopped.

"Wait," he said. "Your name is Plankton?"

"You're Eugene Krabs?" Plankton muttered, in shock. The two then looked away and started they journey in rivalry.

Episode 13#: Attempted

Plankton gazed out the window. The Krusty Krab. That was his competition. How could a restaurant so stupidly named be so popular? He didn't understand it. Plankton's Chum was the best thing any person had ever tasted. But he had unfound talent. Soon Krabs would pay. Soon enough.

Plankton paced around. "I'll steal it! I'll steal the Krabby Patty Formula!" Plankton was rather happy with the idea and went to sleep happy. The next day, the formula would be in his hands.

"Order up!" Jim yelled. He passed the Krabby Patty to Squidward who passed it to Mr. Jenkins who was a younger 60 year old man.

"Thank you, sonny," he said and found a table to sit down.

"Tim, there's a toilet back-up in the bathrooms. Fix it before Mr. Krabs finds out," Marly said.

"You got it, Marly!" Tim said and rushed towards the bathroom.

The Krusty Krab was flooded with customers. If anything went wrong, they would get blamed. They had to keep everything flowing smoothly. Meanwhile, at the Chum Bucket, Plankton stood by a window with binoculars. He had carefully planned his theft and "accident" at the Krusty Krab. Soon he was sneak out and the games would begin.

"Marmaduke! Marmaduke! Here's your Krabby Patty!" Squidward said, yelling across the room to Marmaduke who wasn't looking at Squidward. Squidward then slapped his forehead and started walking over to Marmaduke. Suddenly a loud SHATTER rippled through the air.

"What the sea barnacle?" Squidward said looking behind him.

Plankton stood over the Krabby Patty Formula which was hidden under a floor board. He had shattered a window to get in and had pried the floor board off. He reached down and grabbed the formula.

"Ha, ha, ha! Victorious!" Plankton screeched. Suddenly Mr. Krabs burst in.

"PLANKTON!" Mr. Krabs screamed.
    "Get outta her Krabs!" Plankton yelled. He turned around and started to run.

"I got him!" Jim yelled and started to sprint after him. Suddenly an explosion exploded in front of them. Jim and Plankton flew up into the air as a gigantic boatmobile came out of the ground.

This was the very first attempt of stealing the formula. Plankton came so close but sadly lost it.

tvguy347

[3927]Feb 7, 2010

Episode 14: Can't Spell On My Life

Tom sat in the back room in the Krusty Krab, deep in thought. I can't spell. I can't read. Everyone had just found out Tom didn't know how to read, write, or spell. Sad. Marly walked in.
    "It's alright, Tom. I didn't know how to read or write until I was three," Marly said. Tom glared at her.

"That didn't come out right," she said.

"I'll help you read!" Jim said, bursting in wearing a Mermaid Man costume.

"I'm pathetic," he moaned.

"Jim," Squidward said. "Take the costume off."

"Aww. I wanted to be an actor." Jim walked out while Marly glanced at Squidward to say something encouraging.

"Uhh. . . you should read, Tom," Squidward said awkwardly.

"I know but I can't!" Tom said and burst into tears.

"Nice, Squidward," said Marly.

"Sorry," he said and retreated.
    "I'm an idiot," Tom said, miserable.

"No you aren't. I'm going to teach you!" Marly said.

"Thank you Marly!" Tom then stood up, ready to learn.

(Shows Marly and Tom learning)

1 week later. . .

"Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?" Marly asked.

"What ultimate challenge?" asked Tom.

"The. . . CHALLENGE OF SPELLING… sponsored by Tekcub Much Inc. Let the Games begin!"

"How do you spell "sea-lion"?" Marmaduke asked.

"S-E-A-_L-I-O-N!" Tom screamed.

"How do you spell Squidward?" asked Marly.

"Hey!" yelled Squidward.

While Tom competed, Mr. Krabs watched, deep in thought. Who would name their business Tekcub Much?
    Suddenly it dawned on him.

"GET OFF THE STAGE!" It was too late. Lava poured out of the ground as the stage collapsed to reveal a huge hole with lava. Tim, Tom, Marly, Jim, and Squidward hung onto each other. They didn't want to die.

"Give me the formula or they become fried fish!" Plankton screeched.

"Here it is! G-G-G-GD-D-S-FR-C-F-ES-F-G-D-S-F-D!" Tom yelled.

"Aw, ha. Aw, ha!" Plankton said, writing down the odd array of letters.

"That's it," Tom said.

"See ya suckers!" Plankton ran off.
    Mr. Krabs pulled them up.

"Why'd you give him that laddy?" he asked.

"I didn't I spelled out letters," Tom said.

They held a party that night as Plankton shopped for GGGGDSFRCFESFGDSFD.

WRITTEN BY TVGUY#$&

tvguy347

[3928]Feb 7, 2010

Episode 14: The Deadly Spices

The workers mixed it all up. Instead of John's Pepper Spice, they sent Johnny's Peppery Spice to The Krusty Krab. There, Mr. Krabs received it and gave it to Jim.

"Hmmm," Jim said, looking at it. He started to cook tons of patties and sprinkled the spice over them. Little did he know, it was dangerous. He served them.

"Isn't John's Pepper Spice wonderful?" Mr. Krabs asked?

"What? I got Johnny's Peppery Spice. Not John's Pepper Spice," Jim said.

"WHAT!" Mr. Krabs yelled. "We have to get those patties back! They're dangerous!"

Jim raced around snatching patties from people. He burned them all into the ground.

"Good job, laddy," Mr. Krabs said.

"What's that?" Marly asked.

"What's what?" Mr. Krabs asked. He turned around and saw a giant pepper rising out of the ground.

"Sweet mother of pearl!" he screeched.

"Hello!" the pepper started to talk. "I am Johnny's Peppery Spice. You have burned me!"

"Burned me. Burned me. HELP!" Mr. Krabs yelled.

"Mr. Krabs, wake up!" Marly yelled. She poured water on his head.

"HuH? WhAt?" he said, bolting up.

"You fainted after we fed everyone the new Krabby Patty with John's Pepper Spice," Tim said.

"Yeah," Tom said.

"It was all a dream. Thank goodness!" Mr. Krabs said.

webizoid345

[3929]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 16
    The life of a fish episodes:

1. Surfing the Bikini Top/Karate Club

2. Bug off!/CYBERSPACE RACE

3. Not yo Nachos/ One Suds over the Oscar

4. the new job/ The mime episode

5. Bravissimo!/ Momma Mia!

6. Dead Oscar walking/ Remember the Filch

7. Johnny Scallops/ Unsatisfied

Johnny Scallops: Jake's friend from Rock Bottom visits him, but things go wierd after his arrival... Soon, everyone comes to Jake's house for a welcome party, but sooner or later, a storm happens and they all have to stay indoors. It suddenly turns into a whodunit when the invites go missing. WHODUNIT?

Unsatisfied: At the Krusty Krab, they (as in Spongebob, Tyson, Quincy, and Spongebob) have to treat an unsatisfied customer. Can they treat him before he sues the Krusty Krab?

Johnny Scallops:
    (title card)
    Jake: He's almost here!
    Jessie: Who?
    Oscar: His friend Johnny Scallops.
    Tom: Is that him?
    Filch: I think so.
    Jake: Yup! That's him! (Johnny comes in)
    Johnny: Hey Jake, youse hasn't changed a bit! Who are deese people?
    Jake: Meet Oscar, Tom, Jessie, Filch, Tyler, and Quinnford.
    Tyson: It's Tyson.
    Quincy: What kind of name is Quinford? I'm Quincy.
    Jake: Whatever.
    Johnny: So why is da party so late?
    Oscar: So we can PAR-TAY!
    (Thee power suddenly goes out and everyone screams)
    Filch: What's going on?
    Johnny: It appears to be a blackout. I get deese all da time in Rock Bottom.
    Oscar: Well, it is WAY below sea level.
    Johnny: True dat, Tom.
    Oscar: I'm Oscar, the one eating all of the chocolate is Tom.
    Tom: (he turns around covered in chocolate) Hmm?
    Filch: AAH!!! Something touched me!
    Jessie: Oh NO!!!!!
    Filch: I'm being dragged away!!!!!!!
    Oscar: Filch-NOOOOOO!!!!!!
    (The power goes back on and Filch is gone)
    OScar: What HAPPENED?!
    Tom: I ate chocolate so I wasn't paying attention.
    Oscar: You never pay attention! That's why you failed Kindergarten 4 times!
    Tom: Until you helped me.
    Oscar: Apparently, it's not working.
    Tom: Well, we have to find Filch.
    Johnny: OK, I said I have blackouts, but no one was KIDNAPPED!
    Jake:Well, let's find some clues.
    Oscar: I found Filch's wallet!
    Tom: What's it full of?
    Jessie: Hold up! HE HAS A WALLET?!!
    Oscar: I know, seriously, he's a hobo!
    (The power goes out again and when they come back on, Oscar is gone)
    Tom: What the heck happened NOW?!
    Jessie: NOOOOOOO!!!!!! OSCAR!!!!!!
    Tyson: I found his nacho stash.
    Quincy: I never knew he liked nachoes.
    Tyson: Well, do you even watch this show?
    Quincy: Are you kiding me? It was just created a month ago!!!
    Tyson: Good point.
    (The power goes off again and Jessie dissapears)
    Tyson: GOD DAMNIT POWER!!!!
    Quincy: (gasps) It's a KID'S SHOW!!!
    Tyson: Oops! Can you edit that out?
    Camera man: Sorry, I can't.
    Tyson: Prepare to get sued.
    (The power goes out again and Quincy and Tyson dissapear)
    Jake: Finally! They were hogging the spotlight!
    Johnny: I'm da new charecter, and I've barely said anything!
    Jake: Well, you have now.
    Tom: Let's get to the bottom of this. I think the kidnapper is........... JOHNNY!
    johnny: What?!
    Tom: Don't you "WHAT?!" ME! I know your secret. I saw your face of jealousy when you saw a lot of people here. You just wanted to steal Jake back!
    Johnny: You have NO PROOF! I'm innocent!
    Tom: Sure you are. This isn't Filch's wallet, it's YOURS!
    Johnny: (gets scared) OK!!!! I DID IT! I KIDNAPPED YOUR FRIENDS! I'M SORRY! I was jealous...I just wanted ta be more of friends with Jake. Whadda ya say, buddy boy?
    Jake: OK, buddy boy. (they hug)
    Johnny: Well, here are your friends.
    Oscar: Whew! Fresh air.
    Tyson: were STILL going to be sued.
    Quincy: We're defensless.
    Filch: Well look at the bright side.
    Jessie: What BRIGHT SIDE?
    Filch: that was one heck of a party!
    Everyone: YEAH!!!!
    Johnny: say jake, can I move in?
    Jake: (looks suprised) OK, if you want.
    Johnny: Cool!

THE END

webizoid345

[3930]Feb 8, 2010

Johnny Scallops: Jake's friend from Rock Bottom visits him, but things go wierd after his arrival... Soon, everyone comes to Jake's house for a welcome party, but sooner or later, a storm happens and they all have to stay indoors. It suddenly turns into a whodunit when the invites go missing. WHODUNIT?

Unsatisfied: At the Krusty Krab, they (as in Spongebob, Tyson, Quincy, and Spongebob) have to treat an unsatisfied customer. Can they treat him before he sues the Krusty Krab?

Unsatisfied:

(title card)

Jeff A. Fish: I am SO hungry... I'll eat at the Krusty Krab! (enters)
    Oscar: A customer is here!
    Quincy: Hey, welocome to the Krusty Krab, can I take your order? (realizing it's Jeff A. Fish: The richest Fish in the sea) Hummnahummnahummna
    Oscar, Quincy, and Spongebob: Hummnahummnahummna
    Everyone: hummnahummnahummnahummna-
    Jeff: No need to HUMMNA, I would like a krabby Patty.
    Quincy: Coming right up sir, Spongebob!A Krabby Patty!
    Spongebob: Yes my good man!
    Lady fish: He's sooooo HANDSOME! (faints)
    Male fish: I thought we were married!
    Tyson: Jeff, so you don't get bored...um....listen to Quincy and his Alto Sax!
    Quincy: Wha? Ok....(plays his Saxaphone)
    Jeff: Interesting....
    Oscar: Well, I like it!
    Spongebob: ORDER UP!
    Jeff: Ok....(takes a bite but stops before he bites) Oh no!
    Tyson: What is it?
    Jeff: There are sesame seeds on my bun! Take them off!
    Spongebob: Yes sir! (takes them off)
    Jeff: That's better- wait, no crust on this!
    Oscar: Well, that won't be the problem anymore, Spongebob!
    Spongebob: Whatever you say, Jeff. (takes off the crust)
    Jeff: there, OH NO!!! Mayo! No mayo!
    Oscar: Uh OH!
    Spongebob: Ok.... (takes off the mayo)
    Jeff: Take off the pickles too! (takes off the pickles) Aw, There are no fries! (goes through a big montaugue of him demanding orders) No!!! This isn't Diet Pepsi!
    Spongebob: THAT'S IT!!!!!!!! I'm done doing these things, you can do them yourself!
    Jeff: But I'll sue you if you don't!
    Tyson: (his eyes grow) SUE?
    Oscar: I don't feel so well.......(faints)
    Jeff: -And do you want that?
    tyson: No.
    Jeff: Well good.
    Spongebob: Can me, Oscar, Tyson, and Quincy have a word?
    Jeff: Ok.
    Quincy: What is it, Spongebob?
    Spongebob: We have to get rid of him, before were-
    Spongebob's mouth: Sued.
    Tyson: (gasps) NOOOOO!
    Jeff: Are you OK over there?!
    Tyson: Yeah...
    OScar: I have an idea!! (whispers)
    Quincy: Cunning...
    Tyson: Evil...
    Spongebob: Sinister...
    Everyone: I love it!
    OScar: Aint it? (later)
    Spongebob: Here's your new and many-times-improved Krabby PAtty!
    Jeff: don't mind if I do! (eats it) (stops in mid-chew) AHHHHH!!!!! A DEAD FLY IN MY PATTY!!!! SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quincy: I don't know a Sue, but I know a Sally!
    OScar: She gave us these cool tattooes!!!!!!!
    Jeff: You guys are mad! I'll nevereat here again!! (leaves)
    Quincy: that was GENIOUS!!!!!!
    Oscar: NO need, you came up with the joke.
    Tyson: We will never have to worry about him EVER again.
    Eveyone: HOORAY!!!!!

jjsthekid

[3931]Feb 9, 2010

Ready for 2 new episodes of the Misadventures of Patrick? And by the way, hopefully i will get a new episode of my own spin-off up soon.

S3E14 (57)- The Doctor's Office/Where Are My Friends?: The Doctor's Office: Archie is really nervous. He's at the doctor's office with Stacey, they're in the waiting room, getting ready to see if the baby is healthy, and find out the sex of the baby. Archie sees a sick little boy in the waiting room. His mother gets a call on her cell phone, and her son tries to follow her out as she walks outside to talk. She holds up a finger, telling him to wait (ironyyyyy... they're in the waiting room. Duh). Then, Archie starts talking to the little boy. The boy is cracking jokes with Archie, asking him to play Legos with him, and Archie suddenly can't wait to be a father. Suddenly, the boy's mother is back in, and it's time for the doctor to see the boy. The boy waves goodbye to Archie, and Archie waves back. Later, when it's time for Archie to find out the sex of his baby, he isn't afraid. And he's happy to hear it's a boy....
    Where Are My Friends?: It's been two weeks since Patrick and Harold's falling out and Sensei Kurne capturing Patrick, and Harold is finally ready to forgive his buddy... when he realizes that he is nowhere to be seen. He knocks on his door to no avail, and he goes to Archie's Shop, where Archie excitedly tells him the sex of the baby... and that he hasn't seen Patrick, or Nicholas, for that matter. And Yvonne is gone. There's no one there. Is everyone avoiding him? He calls Patrick on his cell phone, and someone answers. Who is it? Kurne.

"Who is this?" Kurne said.

"I think I should be the one asking that question," said Harold.

"This is none of your business, boy..." Kurne said.

The call ended. Then, as the episode ends, we see Yvonne getting off her plane, back in WaterFalls.

---
    WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92

S3E15 (58 )- An Unusual Return/He's Got the Power: An Unusual Return: In the morning, there is a knock on Harold's door. It's none other than Yvonne, who's looking great! She gives him a hug, and asks where Patrick is. Harold explains, and Yvonne begins to worry. Then, someone else knocks on the door. Harold winces when he sees who it is. Chenelle. Yvonne does something that's not like her... she slaps Chenelle.

"I'm back, Skankzilla..." Yvonne said. "So you can stay away from my boyfriend."

Chenelle laughs. "I don't think so. And I don't even know where my Patrick is. But when he gets back, he's going to choose me. Not you."

"Get out," Yvonne says between clenched teeth.

"Oh, and that's for you to decide? Last time I checked this was Harold's house. Not yours."

"Chenelle, get out. Me and Yvonne need to talk," Harold said.

"It's about Patrick. I know it!" she said. "And since it is, I'm staying. I'm... I'm worried about him. Please let me stay."

"Fine..." Harold said.

Yvonne crossed her arms and sighed.

"What's going on with Patrick?" Chenelle said. "I haven't seen him in days."

"It's got something to do with Nicholas's sensei, Kurne," Harold said. "We all need to get to the dojo."

"This guy could be dangerous," Yvonne said. "We're gonna need some sort of protection."

"I hate to admit it, but Yvonne's right," Chenelle said.

"Alright, well I'm not exactly the House of Weapons," Harold said.

"I know who could help," Yvonne said.

"Who?" Harold and Chenelle asked.

Yvonne drove Harold and Chenelle to the home of whoever could help. They arrived at a house, one that looked familiar to Harold. Yvonne got out and knocked on the door, and Enrique opened the door, Time standing behind him. WaterFalls' top athletes. If the stereotype machine was working, then they must know kung fu or some sort of self defense mechanism. Yvonne told them everything, and they agreed to help. They were going to go to the dojo, but Yvonne had one more stop. Harold knew this house. Archie and Stacey's mansion. Yvonne told Archie everything, and Archie agreed to come.

"I'm coming, too," Stacey said.

"Dear, you're seven months pregnant," Archie said. "There's no way you're coming with us."

"Listen Archie," Stacey said, "we both know I'm going to come either way. So let's save the fight and get to the dojo, and save Patrick Star."

"I love you," Archie said. The two share a kiss, and they hop in the boatmobile.

Seven fish crammed into Yvonne's boatmobile, they get ready to save Patrick Star, forgetting about their other good friend, Nicholas, who is also in quite the predicament.
    He's Got the Power: Nicholas was standing in front of Master Elyar. He had long, snowy white hair that drooped down, extending across the ground. His pupils were a stunning red, his face covered in the deepest of wrinkles.

"It is time to let Ehrr commence," Master Elyar declared.

"Ehrr?" Nicholas asked. "Like, the death of a loved one first, then leading to a more painful death for the target... You're after Patrick!"

"Correct," Master Elyar said.

"Why?" Nicholas asked.

"Orders from Calvin Clam," Master Elyar said.

"Whoa," Nicholas said. "I never thought he'd go this far into torturing Patrick."

"Yes, yes," Master Elyar said. "Very interesting. Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to kill you."

Master Elyar flew up into the air in slow motion, and kicked Nicholas right in the face. Nicholas felt a sort of power rushing through his veins. In a rapid burst of punches and kicks, he knocks Master Elyar down, killing him. The student has become the master, in a very unexpected twist. Suddenly, a bus to WaterFalls swung up right in front of him, and he knew that's where he was needed. He yelled at the bus driver, telling him to go faster, and that his friend's life depended on it. He had all the answers that they needed, and this guy was driving 2 miles an hour. It was ridiculous. He threw the guy off the seat, and through him to the back of the bus. Power still running through his veins, Nicholas wired the bus so it could go unbelievably fast. He started driving, and got to WaterFalls in 10 minutes. He arrived at the same time as Yvonne, Harold, Archie, Stacey, Enrique, and Time. It was time to save Patrick.

---

WRITTEN BY THATS70SGUY92.

Goosebumpsfan2

[3932]Feb 9, 2010
    • level: 7

The Minorly Average Show

Season 2

1. Tom and Fred's Stupid Adventure
    2. The Break Up/ Saving Private Tom
    3. Super Dudes
    4. Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 1)
    5. Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 2)
    6. Frankie-Stein/Close Encounters of the 4th Kind
    7. The Minorly Average Zone
    8. GhoulBusters
    9. The Sea Monkey's Fin
    10. A Minorly Average Christmas
    11. Dan's Very Own Episode/Patty Hype (Crossover with Para-sponge)
    12. So It's Come To This: a Minorly Average Show Clip Show
    13. Fred Who?/ Preschool Daze
    14. Secret Agent Tom 2: Dr. Yo

Secret Agent Tom 2: Dr.Yo

Previously on the Minorly Average Show, Tom and Fred just find out that their Childhood friend that they put in Juvie was there Arch Nemesis Dan! Fred decides to go to Huge Co to make amends with Dan. Tom and Lou stay home in case something goes wrong. But Fred doesn't return. Almost 8 hours go by without any sign of him. So Tom and Loy go searching for them but they find nothing.
    Then someone comes up behind them and hits them in the head with a beer bottle and knocks them out.
    They wake up in the HQ from Secret Anent Tom. Lou is shocked to find out that Tom was once a Secret Agent. The Boss of the agency tells Tom that he has an assignment for him. Dan has been pretty quiet lately. But now he's made a deal with Famous Rap Artist Dr. Yo to start composing songs for Huge O. But it was recently reported that Dr.Yo has been hypnotizing people with his music! The agency suspects that Dr.Yo is working for Dan to make everyone his slave. They also found out that Dan has been kidnapping almost everyone that Fred has meet in his life…including Fred!

So they tell Tom and Lou they must sneak into Huge-O in order to get Fred back. But they have to bring 2 rookie agents with them for their training mission; The Rookie Agents are named Doug Walker and James Rolfe. The Boss informs them that they get angered REALLY easily so make sure not to piss them off.

Tom, Lou, James, and Doug head to Huge-O. But when they get there they find there is a guard standing in their way. So they disguise themselves as guards to get inside.

Once inside, they try to search for Dan's room but end up in Dr.Yo's studio instead. There they find Fred among everyone else who has been kidnapped. Tom looks in his pockets for something that can help. He finds his credit card which has a bat on it. For some reason this makes Doug angry, causing him to fly into a rage.

The 4 get caught by Dr.Yo. He knows they are Dan's enemies but he doesn't know their name. He asks for Toms name and he answers "Douglas, Tom Douglas"

Dr.Yo then reveals his evil plan. Dan hired him to create Rap songs that would hypnotize everyone into being Dan's slaves. Dan has captured everyone that Fred ever knew so he can use a special laser to zap them out of existence. Dan appears and tells them that he has his laser and is ready to zap Fred/ But then he gets something in the mail. Remember the special thing Fred's school did in the last episode? Well Dan ordered one too so he can find out the identity of the kids who sent him to juvvie. He opens up the file and finds that his child friends are Fred and Tom. Dan flys into a rage and prepares to kills Fred and Tom. But suddenly the police show up to arrest Dan. It turns out that Dr.Yo had a change of heart and called the cops on Dan. Tom and Fred confess to the cops and tell them it was their fault that there fire in the school all those years ago. The cops don't arrest them because they assume they are lying. Dan is happy about that Fred and Tom apologized and he is arrested. The gang heads back to HQ and Tom, Lou, Fred, James, and Doug are given medals for their bravery and Fred and Lou are made honorary agents.

Meanwhile, Dan thinks about what happened and wonders if he should join the good guys….

Edited on 02/09/2010 5:14pm

webizoid345

[3933]Feb 10, 2010
    [QUOTE="webizoid345"]The life of a fish episodes:

Notes/Trivia:

Charecter debuts: Johnny Scallops
    Area debuts: Jake's house
    Tyson is the first charecter in the show to curse, but by accident.
    Jeff A. Fish's second appearance
    A little goof-up I found: In "Johnny Scallops", Johnny says," I'm da new character, and I've barely been talkin!" even though he had the most lines in the episode!
    Johnny is the first charecter to have a New York accent and the first charecter to live in Rock Bottom

I'll post soon! (as in a couple of minutes )

webizoid345

[3934]Feb 10, 2010

8. S'no day like a snow day!/ Dial A for AAAAAGRH!

S'no day like a snow day!: It snows in Bikini Top, and everyone is having a good time, except Plankton, the little grinch of everything who hates fun! He threatens to ruin everyones snow day and make it hot! Can Oscar and friends save the town from a million heat strokes just waiting to happen?

Dial A for AAAAARGH!: There is a murderer loose and Oscar and friends try to stop him/her. But misfortune after misfortune, it winds down to Filch facing the killer alone. Will he survive without getting his head blown off?!

I'll post when I can!!

jjsthekid

[3935]Feb 10, 2010
    MermaidMan : The Brave and The Bold Season 4!

61. Cloudy With A Chance Of Revenge
    62. A Healthy Seahorse Is A Super Seahorse
    63. Deathmatch Race
    64. Framed Arrow ! ( Part 1)
    65. The Other Arrow ( Part 2)
    66. Revenge Of The Rench!

67. A Master's Death ( Part 1) : Opening : In the opening, MermaidMan and Star Gal team up to stop Jumbo Shrimp from dealing away some illegal items. He happens to be in a building with his clients and tells them about this ray. It's so powerful that it was banned from several parts of the sea. The clients throw out their money, but MermaidMan busts in and says," Ow! My Back. Couldn't we have taken the elevator lad?" Star Gal shoots stars at them. Jumbo Shrimp gets mad and climbs up the building and says ill be getting away now. Star Gal shoots some stars at the glass roof and it cracks open and he falls through. He says," Ow.."

Plot : Lightning is sad. His old master Lenton passed away. He knows it wasn't a normal death, something or someone killed him. He happens to be at the graveyard and leaves flowers at his grave. MermaidMan and Barnacle Boy stop by and see that he is sad about his master's death. Lightning says," Thanks." He hops on his thunder bike and drives away. He goes home and his mother seems sad too. Lightning doesn't talk, but then someone knows on the front door. He sees Officer Bob and Percy and they explain they may know who killed Lenton. They happened to find this picture of something attacking him that looks like Claws. Lightning remembers that Lenton's farm house burned down so the evidence might be gone. But then he remembers that he had a worker named Derek so he wonders what happened to him.

Lightning goes to Lenton's farm and sees his animals are still safe. He sees Derek singing sadly and Lightning asks him if he knows who killed Lenton. Derek says," L-Lightning!?" Lightning seems confused, and Derek explains that he has Lenton's Hero form! Lightning says," W-What?" Derek explains that 5 Heroes were chosen to have hero Forms. These hero forms helped the heroes in hard times. Lightning knows that MermaidMan, and Blue Arrow had them but he never knew Lenton had one. Derek explains that when they die, their form is carried on to their best friend. Derek says that he wants it to remind him of how nice Lenton was. Lightning says," Are you ok?" Derek explains if you defeat me in a mini battle, i will tell you who killed Lenton. Lightning says," Fine." Lenton has a mini course we can drive around on. It's in a field and it's like a race track. Be prepared.

Meanwhile, we see The Rench on their island ( From the previous episode) and they seem happy. But then, something starts sparking and a mysterious figure appears and shocks then all with red lightning ( Like in the previous episode). He laughs and says," Where is your leader?" He busts open the palace door and their new leader is there with his green armor of awesomeness and the figure attacks him. He shocks him and hacks them. He kicks off his helmet and it is revealed The Rench aren't robots, but fish in suits. The fish says," No-No! You! Why?!" Then, a terrible silence and we hear growling and laughing. Derek gets in his mini-bike and Lightning gets in his Thunder-Bike. They use some Jellyfish to power a traffic light and the race starts! Lightning gets ahead, but Derek attacks him. Derek explains he won't let this battle be that easy. Derek calls some Jellyfish as a road block and lightning shocks them and calls them to attack them. Lightning says," Whoa! How did i do that?" Derek says," Clever young one. But that's not enough. If you want to find out who did it, you must fight harder.." Lightning knows that he must find out what happened.

Meanwhile on Rench Island, the Rench have all been controlled by the mysterious figure and even the people there. They then chant something like zombies and the figure laughs and we see his red eyes glow..

To be Continued..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
    Character Debuts : Derek, Lenton.
    It is revealed 5 heroes have hero forms.
    R.I.P. Lenton.

Meh, sorry if that was short but i promise the next part will be longer.

jjsthekid

[3936]Feb 11, 2010

Ready for 2 new episodes of the misadventures of patrick?

S3E16 (59)- Waking Up/Friends Stick Together: Waking Up: Calvin was visiting Jeremy in the hospital. He had spent months and months comatose, and now something amazing occurred. Jeremy woke up. Calvin was so relieved, and he told Jeremy about his scheme to kill Patrick, hoping his boss would be ecstatic. Instead, Jeremy hopped out of his hospital bed and slapped Calvin across the face.

"What was that for?" Calvin asked.

"First of all, don't ever get involved with Kurne and Elyar. Ever. Second, my schemes with Patrick never went that far for a reason. Sometimes, I want to kill him, but not that horribly. He's only a person. And this show should be semi-appropriate for children!"

"Oh," Calvin said. "And sir... please don't break the fourth wall."|

"Sorry," Jeremy said. "Now we have to stop Kurne from killing Patrick and his friends."

"His friends?" Calvin asked.

"You don't know anything, do you? When they say they kill someone, they do it in a horrible way. Ehrr is the most common. You kill their loved ones first, and then you kill them, with their loved ones' corpses surrounding them, in a circle."

"WHOA!" Calvin just said.

"What?" Jeremy asked.

"Like, 2 seconds ago you said this show should be appropriate for children!" Calvin said.

"Oh, shut up," Jeremy said.

"Glad to have you back, sir," Calvin mumbled.

"Hey, I haven't forgotten you shooting me," Jeremy said.

Calvin's phone started to ring. He answered.

"Bad news, Elyar is dead," Kurne said. "Good news, all of his friends are right outside. Just where I want them."Friends Stick Together: Harold, Yvonne, Nicholas, Archie, Stacey, Chenelle, Enrique, and Time were standing outside the dojo.

"We need a plan," Enrique said.

"No time," Chenelle said. "We gotta save my Pat!"

"We have to think about this logically," Yvonne said. "And, he's MINE."

"Mine..." Chenelle said.

"Mine..." Yvonne countered.

"Shut up, both of you," Nicholas said. "By the way, welcome back Yvonne. And... I agree with Chenelle, for some reason. There's no time for us to make any sort of strategy. We need to get in there and save Patrick, before there's no Patrick to save."

"Let's go!" Archie said.

"I just realized something, Time," Enrique said.

"What?" Time asked.

"We're risking our lives to save someone we hardly know!" Enrique screamed.

"You present a good point..." Time deduced.

Arm in arm, the two of them run away.

"Cowards!" Stacey yelled.

"I guess we have to go in without them," Harold said.

"You're right," Yvonne said.

"We really do barely know them..." Harold said.

"No, we helped them a couple of times," Nicholas said.

"Oh yeah," Harold said. "Do you remember when? And how?"

"On a few separate occasions. There was that jar of mayonnaise, and when Time got that kelp stuck in her tooth..." Nicholas said.

"Shut up and let's go!" Yvonne yelled.

Then, Jeremy and Calvin arrived.

"He's alive?" Harold asked.

"Why wouldn't he be?" Yvonne asked.

"Oh... we forgot to tell you that part. Calvin shot Jeremy, and put him in a coma. It's a long story," Harold said.

"Yes, yes, I'm alive. Now, I make one offer to save your friend." He rolled his eyes. "Take it or leave it."

"We take it!" Chenelle said.

"Thought so," Jeremy said.

He and Calvin walked inside, and walked out with Kurne in handcuffs, and Patrick, happy as could be. Patrick saw Yvonne, ran over, and passionately kissed her, not caring that Chenelle was standing there at all.

---

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

S3E17 (60)- One More Thing.../Chenelle's New Job: One More Thing...: Everything seems back to normal in WaterFalls. The gang is back together. Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, and Nicholas... and Chenelle, who won't leave until Patrick chooses between her and Yvonne. Patrick figured she would know he chose Yvonne since he kissed her, but Chenelle just wouldn't take the hint. Patrick didn't want to actually tell her, as annoying as she could be, he really didn't want to hurt poor Chenelle. With him disappearing, his poor girlfriend had been through more than enough lately. Breaking up with her would be the last straw. It would totally break her heart. And she would TOTALLY lose the last ounce of sanity that she had left. One day, the five of them were at Patrick's house, talking.

"So did you win?" Nicholas asked Yvonne.

"Second place!" Yvonne said.

"Why do you seem so happy about that?" Nicholas asked. "You lost."

"Because I get a month-long trip to Vacation Bottom with three friends!" Yvonne said. "And you guys know who the three friends are. Patrick, Harold, and Nicholas!"

"WOOOOOO!!!" the three of them shouted.

"Well how am I going to get there?" Chenelle asked.

"You're not," Yvonne said. "I hate you and would not invite you to Vacation Bottom with us in a million years or more. And Patrick doesn't like you, so you should just leave."

"Do you really not like me, Patrick?" Chenelle asked. "You want me here, don't you? We have something very special, don't we?"

Patrick had to think about this for a while. Should he break her heart, and surely drive her down the road of insanity? He should, but he should at least let her down easy...

"Chenelle, I hate every little thing about you, and I want you to get out of my house before I call the authorities," he said.

Ouch. That wasn't easy.

"Fine!" Chenelle yelled. "But this isn't the last you've seen of me, Patrick Star!"

She ran out the door in a huff. Yvonne laughed, and kissed Patrick with an amazing amount of passion.

"Just think... one year ago we were in the future... and it was Valentine's Day, exactly one year ago today..." Nicholas said.

In between a kiss, Yvonne said, "First, when were you in the future? Second, happy Valentine's Day, Patrick Star."

And she kissed him again.
    Chenelle's New Job: After getting her heart broken by Patrick, Chenelle has indeed gone insane. And here she is, standing in front of Jeremy's mansion. After more than a year of knowing Patrick, she knows what Jeremy does for a living. And she wants to help him. She rings the doorbell, and Calvin Clam lets her inside.

"I know you... Chenelle MacLaren, from Bikini Top! Dated Patrick Star for a long time, but was dumped four days ago for the very charming Yvonne Starrina."

"Wow..." Chenelle said. "How in the world do you know that?"

"My boss wants me to know every single thing about every single person that is close to Patrick."

"Hmm... what's my dad's name?"

"Henry."

"My mom's name?"

"Marge."

"My brother's name?"

"You don't have a brother, but you've wanted one since you were six years old and your friend Sarah got her baby brother Mark, who you thought was THE cutest thing."

"Impressive..." Chenelle said.

"So what is your business here?" Calvin asked.

"I'd like to work for Jeremy," Chenelle said.

"You do know what he does, correct?" Calvin asked.

"He works to torture Patrick Star," Chenelle replied. "Duh."

"You're hired."

---
    WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

spongebobfan200

[3937]Feb 11, 2010
    • level: 30

It's time for the premiere for my new Spin-Off: Pisces Moon. One of my unique spin-offs so far...

1. The Flashing Light.

February 19th, the start of a new horoscope: Pisces. So, what's special about it? Nothing to ask actually...the series of Pisces Moon will solve it.

One day, from the telescope was Spongebob, stargazing, like one of the Pisces passtimes.

"Stargazing, a perfect way to look at the beautiful stars..." said Spongebob.

"Yeah, the stars are pretty," said Patrick.

"I don't know why you dragged me here, can I go home now?" Squidward asked in boredom.

"No!" Patrick shouted.

Spongebob was looking through the telescope and saw something flashing and by asking the words "What's that?" So on, the flashing lights turned out be some shining meteor which crashed Bikini Bottom. For after a minute, Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward were astonished. The meteor's effects vibrated Bikini Bottom. Spongebob and co. got up after their knees. Another setting was cued: The Pisces moon. We saw some strange and or unknown characters.

"The meteor has been hit, you two, go to the other world and investigate," This was said by the Pisces moon's master. No one knows about him, not in Bikini Bottom. The moon people know.

"Yes master," said by two other moon people. You will know their names later, as they will introduce later. They realized they have been sent to this mission, and took off to Bikini Bottom. The story, becomes strange itself, then starts at 10:00...AM. After Spongebob and co. got up after their paralyze of the meteor and Spongebob is seen in bed. He said good-morning to Gary and Gary says meow which he says all the time. Spongebob saw the paper made moon that hangs up in the ceiling.

"Hmm. Pisces Month is the most elusive thing in Bikini Bottom, and I most not forget, not even the upcoming Pisces Festival!" Spongebob joyed.

Gary doesn't celebrate which astonishs Spongebob, but Gary is forced to love it, and Spongebob decides to prove how important it is: but nothing proves him. Spongebob still had high hopes for the festival. When he went to the Krusty Krab, he heard an announcement that the meteor strike caused strangeness to Sandy, Patrick, and Squidward, including some other characters you'll meet later on. The strangeness that was announced made Spongebob notice he was late for work. As said by Mr. Krabs. Spongebob was agitated while noticing he was late. Then Squidward noticed something.

"Spongebob, I'm not gonna be the one to judge, but you have something in your arm."

"What arm? Is it a little bit white? Just a little blemish, that should be all," replied Spongebob.

"Not that I care." Squidward said.

Spongebob left somewhere to look at the "blemish." Squidward noticed something else also.

"Stupid forehead, I don't know how I got a tiny scar," said Squidward. The "blemish" was tad black.

Spongebob looked in the KK's bathroom mirrors and looked at the blemish, Spongebob doesn't know what is. Eventually, it was six o' clock and Spongebob left to see Sandy, in addition the festival is at seven.

"I see Spongebob...." Sandy said about Spongebob's arm.

"See what?" Spongebob asked.

"Sorry Spongebob, but I see nothing wrong with that thing either, but let's focus on something that's not strange," Sandy said. Spongebob noticed her leg.

"Uh Sandy, you have a blemish on your leg," Spongebob said as he noticed.

"Hmmm. I'm sorry Spongebob, but you might set this one out," Sandy replied.

Spongebob determines to go the the festival. He was excited as always and had lots of fun, you know with the prizes and junk. He then saw something else: A introductionary of the Pisces meteor. The show was ready to begin.

"Alright, you lovers will experience how it all works." the speaker was saying, little do people know he was one of the ones sent from the master. "Pisces meteor: Once in 32 ocassions. It comes by in any day in the month of Pisces, the light from the meteor and its jolt is observed from Pisces moon: it's main source. The total light from above Pisces moon is a lightness asteriod that hurtles to the nearest meteor and jolts from the asteroid's size, that's right, the speed is dependant on the size of that asteroid. The meteor is contagious, the meteor is chemicalized to create a strange contact to 10 in 538 of us and create something we call: Moon warrior effects."

The speaker continues to go all blabby and stuff and Spongebob looked at the moon. The moon has just came out, and Spongebob willed to find somewhere to hide. Suddenly, He realized he grew armour and other amazing stuff. The speaker was still talking and says that the effect arrives during the moon's arrival and the warrior effect starts to end when Aries arrives. Spongebob, again looked at himself.

"Hmm. I don't remember this as part of the festival..." Spongebob said. He heard something, it was one of the footsteps of something unusual: a moon beast.

"Who's there?" Spongebob yet noticed it until it jumped behind him. The moon beast was starting to attack while Spongebob was starting to run.

"Stay back!" Spongebob yelled and his arm thrusted light into the beast. It caused damaged to it. "This is still wierd."

Spongebob had no other option but to fight. He tried again with aiming his arm and it blasted aurora. It made the beast struggle a bit. The beast attack too and ramped Spongebob. Spongebob used another aurora blast, and Spongebob thought he has to keep attacking it to make the bleast flee. The beast got ahold of Spongebob and Spongebob struggles to grasp out. Spongebob attempted another light blast and the beast was out of Spongebob's boundary. The beast grabbed Spongebob tight. Eventually, he was interrupted. By the speaker of the meteor introductionary. He yelled out "Stop!" and attempted to drive the beast away.

"Oh it's you! You're finally here to save me and help me figure this out!" Spongebob said.

The speaker interrupted him and pulled a sword-blade. "You might as well think, you are not worthy of the Pisces altitude!"

"Okay, I don't know what you're talking about, I just had this for no reason!" Spongebob said.

"You want to know the truth?" The unknown person said(the speaker), "well, let me tell you a long story. You know the whole thing about the meteor and the asteroid, whenever it hits in a random occasion, my master sends me and my other partner to discover who of the ten has been hit by the meteor. You, you can't prove anything, and you're not worthy of it. In other words, it finally stroke, and maybe I was looking for someone on the tough side, this is a dud. It was also like a million years since another strike arrive. And I meant once in 32 thousand. I doubt you know anything about the Pisces moon or the effects from that meteor. People call me Yang.

"Nice to meet you, Yang. But look at my arm, it has proof!" Spongebob said and Yang took a look at the arm.

"Hmm. Let's see if you can prove it, there's other stuff I want to talk about, but it's still a long story, I'd tell you more AND prove you worthy if you challenge me to a Moon Duel."

"Moon Duel?"

"See, you still know nothing!...Of course, a Moon Duel, it was created by two people who were my possible ancestors by the names of Phobos and Deimos. I hope you're ready...."

For a few, Spongebob and Yang were prepared. Yang's swiftness made him use the first appeal and he used his sword-blade. Spongebob used a light blast, but it barely damaged Yang. Yang jumped and hid in the trees and attacked Spongebob again. Once again, Spongebob uses a light blast and Yang dodged the target. Yang used his sword-blade again, but Spongebob pulled a Matrix and ran from it. Spongebob used an aurora blast that hit Yang. Yang hid in the bush and used a Neon dash and hit Spongebob to the tree. Spongebob made another light blast and hit Yang again. Spongebob still thinks he needs more powers. Yang neon dashed again and formed a circle instead of attacking. Spongebob used an aurora blast, but it was dodged, and little did Spongebob noticed Yang in the treetop. Yang used another Neon dash: from the sky and pulled an uppercut on Spongebob. Spongebob was barely forced to move, and tried to used a Light blast and hit Yang by a little bit. Out of power, Yang decides to use the finishing touch by using another sword-blade judgment. Spongebob was hit and knocked down. After the fight Spongebob got up and noticed Yang.

"You...you're not bad," said Spongebob responding to Yang.

"Hmm. You still have no proof, I'm sorry." Said Yang.

"Wait! Do I have another chance?" Spongebob asked Yang.

"Let's see...you have to deliver me another effected Bikini Bottomite, you must see a white or black scratching on it..."

Spongebob wanted to learn more from Yang, but Yang teleported away. Spongebob didn't have the chance to get ahold of him.

"Hmm, I wonder why he teleports. No matter, I must know all about this Pisces moon stuff, and see what else is in store for Yang. But it's gonna take me a lot of time to find a person under the effect from the meteor." Spongebob said and has a thought. "I know where just to start: Patrick and Squidward. They were with me when we saw that hurdling meteor. Let's see if they believe me."

The end of Episode 1! Will Spongebob manage to give Patrick and Squidward his trust? Will Yang return. Find out next time!

spongebobfan200

[3938]Feb 12, 2010

Pisces Moon: Season 1:

1. The Flashing Light
    2. Valentine's Day

It was after dark as the events passed on from Spongebob's fight with Yang. Spongebob brushed home and went to bed. He woke up and looked at himself again.

"Darn, I'm myself again," said Spongebob, he realized that he lost his moon armour. Spongebob, once again, was late, and doesn't know why even though he slept at 9 after a tough battle. He though his moon effect is making him oversleep. Sandy came into the Krusty Krab with an announcement.

"Hey guys! Come in my Treedome, I have to tell ya' all something," said Sandy.

"In the middle of work? Sandy, I have something to say too, and it involves being late to work and a short lunch rush," replied Spongebob. Sandy managed to drag Spongebob and Squidward out of the Krusty Krab unfortunately. The scene is now at the Treedome.

"What's the hububub Sandy?" Spongebob asked. He also sees Patrick along.

"We need to celebrate Valentine's Day even though it's the 21rst, but let's hustle up!" Sandy answered.

"Valentine's Day who?" Spongebob was confused, he never heard of Valentine's Day.

"What?! You never heard of Valentine's Day?" Sandy said and thought for a moment. "It's a holiday I celebrate in Texas which means love, caring, and compassion.

"Here's my compassion: I'm out of here." Squidward said and left the scene.

"To get to the point, if you like someone, that's the point of Valentine's Day, so I'm holding up a Valentine's Day dance right here. Don't be late."

"But Sandy! I have news too!" Spongebob took a deep breath, "I woke up in the late morning and I found a white "blemish on my hand, then when the moon arrived I had some strange armour and I fought someone named Yang into something he calls a Moon Duel, I didn't defeat him and I don't know where he is! Funny story, huh?"

"I sort of have my white marking on my leg, I ain't have any idea what it is...." Sandy said.

"I prove to you when it's night-time, okay?" Spongebob finished and left the Treedome.

Sandy was making preparations for the Treedome. Spongebob was walking in circles about thinking on who his Valentine should be and to figuring out the whole Pisces Moon relationship. Patrick was searching for a Valentine too, and dragged Squidward along for no reason.

"I don't know what love's got to do with me, AND I don't know what this scar on my forehead has to do with me too, but this retarded thing made me overslept." Squidward said, yet that he cares about. "Besides, you're going to have tough luck finding a hot date, I'm just gonna take a beauty sleep. Strangely, I had one last night and I didn't even hear that stupid foghorn clock near Spongebob's window, neither my own alarm clock."

"Squidward, you have no taste in love, I can taste it. I also can't believe Sandy woke me up, I thought I was dead, plus, I don't know what this chocolate chip coating in my belly in the bottom left corner is," Patrick said. He was also talking about his moon "blemish."

"Whatever, good luck finding a date from out of nowhere," Squidward said and looked at Patrick giving out his homona look.

"Oh my goodness, isn't she beautiful?" Patrick said dreamily when he looked at a miscellaneous character from the Pisces moon. Patrick walked up to her. "Uh, hello.....W-h.....wha....zwha....hwawa....whatzzztawhazz....what's your name?"

"Yin, I'm sorry, but I have to leave right now, I don't know how you found me, but I have to get back to the moon."

"Wait!" I wanted to ask you-" Patrick was about to ask her to be his valentine, but Yin teleported away.

"Nice going moron, I'll see you at the dance, oh wait, I WON'T!" Squidward said to Patrick.

Patrick gave a look, in the "who is that girl?" level. The scene is now at the Pisces moon.

"Yang, Yin, what happened so far?" Their master said.

"I dealt with a wimp who thinks he has potential as a moon warrior, he became a moon warrior, but he sucks and doesn't know anything about us or about Moon Duels." Yang responded.

"He has potential, the moon is a sacred and secret legend to the other realm," the master said.

"Exactly..."

"Find him again, this is not a secret anymore."

"Yeah, but he has no problem searching, he just has to find someone with a white or black marking." Yang continued.

"Find another one, and prove it to me..." said the master.

"You heard him, I'm just not going to be involved in it, I'm just gonna stroll around Bikini Bottom." Yin said and teleported to Bikini Bottom.

"So I have to find another victim? Piece of cake," Yang thought and teleported to Bikini Bottom.

The dance was ready to begin. Sandy set up all the decorations, Most of the citizens were there with their water helmets. Spongebob was in the Treedome and is trying to search for Sandy. Lastly, Patrick was still thinking about Yin. In addition, it was 7 o' clock.

"Sandy! There you are, but there's no time for explaining everything else, but I must tell you about what Yang said.

"What is it Spongebob? Do you think I'd believe all that Pisces-meteor-crash-and-becoming-a-moon-warrior bullfrog crap?" Sandy asked.

"I'm sorry Sandy, but I have to turn you in!" Spongebob said. "Because I have to find someone with a white or black blemish and you're one of them! Sandy...we have to come inside your tree and I'll prove to you." Spongebob said to Sandy as realizing it's 7 at night.

Sandy doesn't know what's going on, but she saw Spongebob becoming a moon warrior, Spongebob had yellow armour and Spongebob pulled a light blast on Tom's leg.("My leg!")

"See! You see now Sandy! I became a moon warrior!" Spongebob said.

Sandy still doesn't trust Spongebob for some reason, but she noticed that she's growing white armour around her, she now believes her.

"Now I can explain Sandy, first you become a warrior and get cool powers when the moon occurs. Second, Unfortunately, Yang is going to find us and challenge one of us to a Moon Duel, or take one of us away, and I'm really afraid to turn you in, but I have to." Spongebob explained.

Sandy is realizing that Yang isn't coming, Sandy barely believes him though. The scene is now at Squidward's yard.

"I can't believe it, I can't freakin' believe it, I still don't give a s*** about that whole moon warrior stuff I've been told about, and it's still stupid how I can't get rid of this scar, it's giving me a migrane."

Squidward looked at the moon, and realized something's happening to him, He grew aqua armour and Squidward couldn't believe his eyes. It was true.

"Whoa, what happened?" Squidward asked himself, and he was still startled when he noticed a teleportation beam near him and revealed Yang, Squidward gave out a scream.

"Hmmp. You look expandable." Yang said about Squidward.

"What in the name of Neptune are you talking about?!" Squidward said fiercely.

"You baffoon, I have been sent here to turn you in, but if you wanted to be proven worthy enough as a warrior, I challenge you to a Moon Duel." Yang responded.

"What the sea scallops is a Moon Duel?" Squidward asked.

"Wow, you are as stupid as that yellow square guy." Yang said.

"Wait, you know Spongebob?" Squidward asked.

"Of course I do, I challenge him, and I owned him, he has that warrior suit and attack stuff, but he's not worthy to be turned in to the master. So here's how a Moon Duel works: You have moon-like attacks, and I do too, whoever gets knocked down loses, so if I win, I'm just gonna leave you alone, if you win, you'll be pronounced as Warrior #1. No more further questions, LET'S GET ON WITH IT!"

Squidward was ready to fight, including Yang, but the scene immediately switches to Spongebob and Sandy. Spongebob and Sandy noticed a teleportation beam that revealed Yin, Spongebob and Sandy screamed for a moment.

"What are you guys doing? Wait, what's with the armour?" Yin asked.

"We got it from the moon's effect, we'll prove it!" Spongebob showed Yin his and Sandy's moon "blemish." "So, how are you, we're Spongebob and Sandy."

"My name is Yin. I see you can be worthy as moon warriors." Yin said.

"Oh Neptune, not another Moon Duel!" Spongebob said and notices Yin is not giving any challenges, she's throwing it off for Spongebob and Sandy. "What are you doing Yin?"

"I'm not accepting anything, if I see that one marking anywhere, I concede you two as worthy to be warriors." Yin said.

"But Yang doesn't accept anything unless I beat him, I lost though." Spongebob replied.

"Yang? I know him, he's my brother. I'm less more the fighting type, but when I see your will to be a moon warrior, I accept that."

"Hmm. That's cool."

"I'll tell you more on all that stuff tomorrow, I have to see what Yang is doing right now." Yin left Sandy's house as she concluded.

"Thanks Yin!" Spongebob said. "And Sandy, I pretty much guess I can't turn you in after all....but will you be my valentine?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Sandy responded. Spongebob cheered. The scene switched to the Treedome's yard, Yin was about to escape the Treedome but she was interrupted by Patrick.

"Yin! I knew you'd come! I have so many questions to ask." Patrick surprisingly appear as a moon warrior too, with green armour, little did he notice.

"But I don't have time for this!" Yin said to Patrick.

"Okay.....but I really wanted to tell you...will you be my valentine?" Patrick asked Yin.

"Of course, as long as you can be mine, you should also keep Yang out of mind." Yin said and wished him good luck for some reason.

Patrick looked dreamily again, and asked himself, "Who's Yang?"

The scene goes to Squidward's yard again. The duel between Yang and Squidward has begun. Yang used a sword-blade on Squidward in which hit him. Squidward doesn't know what to do, so he aimed a dark blast at Yang and it hit him. Yang used a blade-er-rang on Squidward and Squidward tormented Yang that it missed, when the rang hit Squidward's back-side, Squidward said "Aw crap." Squidward then aimed a nova blast at Yang. Yang used another sword-blade attack at Squidward. Both didn't miss. Squidward doesn't know what to do now, so he decides to pray and suddenly became invisible, Yang gave a "where'd he go" look, and Squidward, still unoticed, hit Yang. Yang used a blade-er-rang to ward off Squidward's invisibility, and it did. Squidward used another dark blast, then a nova blast. He thought he was getting the hang of it, in addition, the nova blast missed. Yang was hiding and used his sword-blade again which was falling from above, luckily aiming at Squidward. Squidward took a bit of intense damage. Squidward attempted another dark blast which hit at Yang. Yang used another Neon dash and ran around instead of attacking. Squidward used a nova blast, but it missed. Squidward now realizes he must pray again and became invisible. He saw Yang and hit him multiple times this time. A sword-blade was going to be used, but Yang knocked out after he used it. It hit Squidward, but he was still standing.

"You're not half bad," Yang commented. "You're warrior #1 from this point." Squidward wanted to know more about Yang, but he teleported away. Including Yin.

Squidward was astonished and knew the meaning of Moon Duels and thinks he can finally believe Spongebob. "Hey Squidward, what happened....wait, you have that moon warrior outfit too?" Spongebob said when he came back.

"Well Spongebob, let's just say I finally believe you, I'll tell you everything else later..." Squidward said and went back to his house.

End of Episode 2! Will Spongebob know how to Moon Duel? Will Yin help Spongebob and co.? Will Sandy ever fight? Find out next time!

BTW, this spin-off is PG-14.
    ---------

NOTES/TRIVIA: Spongebob's moon attacks: Light blast, aurora blast. Squidward's moon attacks: Dark blast, nova blast, invincibility.

Spongebob loses his first Moon Duel. Squidward wins against Yang in this episode.

spongebobfan200

[3939]Feb 12, 2010

Adventures of No Name: Season 2

S2E1(21): Make Three Wishes/Fish Bits
    S2E2(22): Zapping Gelatinouses/Life Gives You Limes
    S2E3(23): Unknown Identity/Electric Escape
    S2E4(24): Jellyfish Philosopher/Fly on the Wall
    S2E5(25): Big Brother
    S2E6(26): Jelly Hearts/Interview With a Kevin
    S2E7(27): Jellyfish Can't Kick/Picture Day
    S2E8(28 ): Beauty Really is Skin Deep/Jelly Bully
    S2E9(29): N0.N0 Name/Tentacle Twist
    S2E10(30): You Want Action?/Friend Forever
    S2E11(31): Merry Squishmas

You Want Action?:
    No Name hears news from Bikini Bottom that there's going to be a sequel to the Mermaid Man movie. No Name, seeing something suspicious, goes and sees what Trippy Brothers studios are planning. No Name was astonished, they wanted jellyfish for their film. No Name, Angler, and Twelvie decide to try out a week later. No Name, seeing how jerky they are, decides to protest after doing pointless stuff that isn't suppose to be in the movie. No Name's protest: convince Spongebob about Trippy Brothers studio's MM and BB movie sequel. Spongebob gets outraged when he realizes that it's not how the MM and BB era goes. In the end, Trippy Brothers studios gets sued.

Friend Forever: Lynous is back again. This time, he goes and impersonates anyone in Jellyfish Fields, starting with Brain, No Name is noticing something wierd about Brain, when he realized that he's not supposed to be back till next week. Then it was Angler, Angler sees the impersonator drowning his personality. Then so on, even No Name was impersonated. No Name realizes that it was Lynous gusting them. No Name uses his "No Name action" again and prevails against Lynous. In the end, he does go away, but convinces himself that it ended up being a lesson.

webizoid345

[3940]Feb 13, 2010

8. S'no day like a snow day!/ Dial A for AAAAAGRH!

S'no day like a snow day!: It snows in Bikini Top, and everyone is having a good time, except Plankton, the little grinch of everything who hates fun! He threatens to ruin everyones snow day and make it hot! Can Oscar and friends save the town from a million heat strokes just waiting to happen?

Dial A for AAAAARGH!: There is a murderer loose and Oscar and friends try to stop him/her. But misfortune after misfortune, it winds down to Filch facing the killer alone. Will he survive without getting his head blown off?!

S'no day like a Snow day:

TITLE CARD

OScar: (watching the news) Hmm, what's the weather?
    Weatherman: Today, it is SNOWING!
    Oscar: Wow! This is the first time in a long time I have seen snow, and it's never looked so beautiful...
    Tom: WOOO!!! SNOW ANGELS!
    Kid: Mommy, why did the angels take a big dump?
    Mom: *gasp* No more "Fred" for you!!!
    Kid: But his voice is funny!!!!
    Jake: I can make a exact replica of me, out of snow!
    Filch: I wonder if I can eat snow.
    Jessie: (giggling) Don't eat the yellow snow.
    Tyson: Since its snowing, I am closing the Krusty Krab for the day.
    Quincy: Well, then I can rest my golden pipes...(Singing) FIGARO!!!
    Johnny: Dis is nice. Da snow glistens like the snow in New Yoik.
    Plankton: (observing them from his layer) EEEERGH!!!! Why do they love snow so much?! Oh look, I'll make a human of snow, or maybe rub snow on my body trying to do a snow angel. URGH! So annoying! It's way better when it's warm- (gets an idea) Oh, Ka-ren!
    Karen: What?
    Plankton: Can you make a big cold absorber and a heat blower?
    Karen: OK... (makes them)
    Plankton: Plan 71264971657961756495769569345 is in play.
    Oscar: Dang, it's getting pretty warm for a snow day.
    Tom: Wow, you're right.
    Filch: What's happening to the snow?
    Jessie: It's melting!!!
    Jake: My masculine snowman!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Quincy: IT's getting....sooooo.....hooooooooootttttt...(faints)
    Tom: I think he's suffering from a heat stroke!!!
    Spongebob: Let's get to the bottom of this.
    Tom: How did you get here?
    Spongebob: How did you?
    Tom: Touche...
    Oscar: LOOK! It's Plankton!!!
    Spongebob: That small guy is always up to no good!!!
    Plankton: MWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! It is warm!
    Spongebob: Not for long! (unplugs the machines)
    Plankton: Oh darn, Karen, why did you put plugs on it?
    Karen: to make the episode shorter.
    Plankton: Thanks...The plan has failed, let's go home.
    Karen: Can I have some hot Choco?
    Plankton: Not now.
    Oscar: We saved the town!!!
    Everyone: HOORAY!!!

THE END!!!!