We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

webizoid345

[4081]Jun 21, 2010
    • level: 16
    Episode 13: Double Dating and Running Away!

It was a recipe for AWESOMENESS! Robert and Tessa; Patrick and Libby; dating together. It was going to be great! They went to Clammy's Coop and had a bite to eat. Libby saw something in Patrick that she never seen in anyone before. He was messy. Just like her! They were exactly alike! They were attracted to each other more than N and S magnets. The perfect couple! Robert and Tessa were great too. The night was great. The real drama was at home.

Ryan was home alone because it was his dad's week and, obviously, Robert was on a date, so he wasn't home. Ryan was really bored and lonely. He watched T.V. and texted Courtney. This was there conversation.

Ryan: Hi.
    Courtney: Hey.
    R: You know, I don't like it when dad is away, he has to stop.
    C: Yeah, you seem lonely there.
    R: And tomorrows my birthday. I think he'll forget that too.
    C: How could you say that? He's your dad!
    R: Yeah, but he didn't remember it last year.
    C: So?
    R: Or the year before.
    C: Oh.
    R: AND the year before.
    C: Dang, why don't you remind him?
    R: I do. He forgets anyway.
    C: My dad does too.
    R: I'm thinking about running away. I can't take his crap anymore.
    C: I have been thinking about the same thing. We should run away together.
    R: That sounds cool. Gather some things. We leave tonight.
    C: OK, see you at Bass St.
    R: Coolio. BD! See you there. Bye!
    C: Bye.

And that was that. They ran away that night and were missing when Robert came home. Robert panicked and called 911. Courtney's parents were asleep, so they didn't know. They found out the next morning, and also called 911. The search was on.

Ryan and Courtney were out on their own. Probably for good. Courtney was scared, but Ryan was braver, but still scared. They met a nice man that lived on the streets named Donnie McGee. People called him Mr. McGee because he was a business man before he went bankrupt and lost his wife, kids, house, and basically, his life. Life sucked for Mr. McGee, but he didn't seem to take it too harshly. He sort of enjoyed it. Ryan and Courtney became instant friends with the hobo business man and they lived together. Ryan thought this was better than living with Robert, but Courtney wanted to go home. Ryan reassured that it would be okay......
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

webizoid345

[4082]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 14: Home? What is Home?

Ryan and Mr. McGee just got back from a night on the town when they saw Courtney crying. Mr. McGee told Ryan to take care of it. Ryan went over, and Mr. McGee shrugged.

"Uh," Ryan began, "What's wrong?"

"I want to go home." Courtney sobbed. "I can't take this anymore. I want my mom, my dad, my dog, my family, my friends! My life! I want my life back! I don't like this idea anymore! Can you take me home?"

Ryan hesitated. He decided that he didn't like faring on his own either. But they couldn't leave Mr. McGee! He was going to be alone if they left him!

"I will do my best." Ryan said, pulling Courtney into a hug. She didn't resist. She wanted him to. She even gave him a quick peck. Ryan felt heroic, but kept his composure.

"But we can't forget about Mr. McGee." Ryan added.

"You can go on without me, don't worry." Mr. McGee said.

"Are you sure?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah." Mr. McGee said.

"Well, OK." Ryan said.

Ryan and Courtney left Mr. McGee the next morning. It was a tearful separation. So for everyone's sake, I will just skip the tearful separation. Believe me, there was a separation, and yes, it was tearful. Even Ryan let out some emotion. Okay, a lot of emotion. Ryan walked Courtney to her house and bid her farewell. They shared another kiss and Ryan left. Ryan walked to his house and went inside. There was Robert, at the kitchen table. He was crying. Ryan walked into the room. Robert was shocked.

"Dad," Ryan said, "I'm home."

Then they had a tearful reunion.

"Oh my god!" Robert said. "I can't believe it's you!"

"Yeah." Ryan said. "I'm sorry for running away. I just want to spend more time with my dad."

Robert was touched when he heard his son say those words. They hugged. Fade Out.

webizoid345

[4083]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 15: Mr. McGee's Present

Ryan and Courtney were glad to be home again, but they couldn't stop thinking of Mr. McGee. He was a nice, calm, gentle, and not to mention laid-back and down-to-earth kind-of-man. He was especially nice, calm, down-to-earth, and all the other things I said with the kids. Ryan and Courtney decided to give him a present. A big one that he'd always remember.

They walked to the corner where he lived to give him his surprise. But he wasn't there. They set the surprise ($2,000 provided by Robert) by his tent and left. They felt good about themselves.

Today, Stuart and Stan finally got their little girl. They adopted her! They were so happy.

"I love you, Li Ming!" said Stan.

"Me too!" said Stuart.

They couldn't have been happier. But I don't think Stuart and Stan were ready yet. I think they went too fast. Taking care of Li Ming was harder than they thought. They found out that she was going through her "terrible twos" stage. Stan and Stuart were tired, stressed, and slightly depressed. Parenting to early does this to people (No offense to 70s). They loved Li Ming, but they couldn't care for her. They were about to give up, until Father's day the next morning.

She drew them a picture. A picture of the family. It was her best drawing that she ever drew. She woke up her dads and showed them her picture. They were touched and felt like good parents. They decided not to give up quite yet. They decided to venture on. Into the giant, gargantuan world of parenting.

Ryan and Courtney visited Mr. McGee's site again the next morning. They saw something they didn't want to see. There was Mr. McGee, lying next to his tent. Dead. Bullet wounds in his stomach. Ryan knelt down to him and started to cry. A lot. More than he has ever cried in his life. Courtney didn't cry as much as him, but cried a lot too. They lost a dear friend.

"Once a friend is gone, they can never come back." Ryan shivered, with giant tears rolling down his face. "But they never really leave. They are still there. In your hearts and souls, they dwell, feeling welcome because they are welcome. Your heart is their home. And as long as you live, that person will live there, until you die and move into someone else's soul. By the time the world ends and there is only one person left in the world, everyone will be in his or her heart and soul. There everyone will rejoice and live in a world of peace, harmony, and joy. Not to mention happiness. "

Courtney cried harder.

"Those were the most beautiful words I have ever heard in my life." cried Courtney.

They sat there, mourning over Mr. McGee, for a long time.

SpongeBob and Sandy were watching T.V. one night, and a stranger knocked on the door. SpongeBob answered it.

"What do you want, sir?" SpongeBob asked.

The stranger pulled out a gun.

webizoid345

[4084]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 16: Dr-r-r-r-rama!!!

A week after Mr. McGee's death, he had a funeral. It was sad. Really sad. But to cheer people up, SpongeBob went up to his coffin with his guitar.

"What are you doing?" asked Patrick.

"I'm going to sing a song." SpongeBob answered.

He sung Time of Your Life- Green Day. Everyone was in tears. Once he finished the song, everyone cheered and gave him hugs and such. It was a perfect song for the occasion.

Meanwhile, earlier that week, a stranger showed up at SpongeBob's door, blah blah blah, you know what happened. He pulled out a gun. The next thing SpongeBob felt was a piercing feeling in his stomach. He yelled in pain as he spiraled to the ground. He had been shot in the stomach.

"NOOOOOO!!! SpongeBob!!!" Sandy screamed.

Sandy realized who the stranger was. It was the squirrel that Sandy dated and had sex with on her webcam the night of the party.

"Josh?!" Sandy shrieked, surprised.

"He tried to shoot Sandy too, but Sandy was quicker than Josh. She had him on the ground faster than you could say, "Oh my god, it's John Cena!" Josh was arrested for shooting a.....sponge.

Patrick and Libby were sitting at home watching TV, when Patrick started to stretch. Libby thought it was to put his arm around her, but he went back to his normal position. Libby was a little annoyed.

"Have you ever....." Libby began.

"Hang gliding?" Patrick said.

"No." Libby said. "Have you ever thought about being my boyfriend?"

"Oh, I thought I was." Patrick said.

"Oh." Libby said.

Patrick reached over and kissed her. She kissed back. They made out for a couple minutes, and Libby went to the bathroom.

Libby looked in the mirror. She looked screwed up. Her hair askew, bags under her eyes, stress overtaking her. Was she ready? She didn't know yet. She thought about it. She decided to try again, but to go easier.

Stuart, Stan, and Li Ming were walking down the street one night, coming home from Li Ming's gymnastics class. All of the sudden, someone popped out of the bush next to them and threatened to shoot Stuart and Stan if they didn't give him the girl. Stuart was in tears. He didn't want to give up Li Ming, but he didn't want to get shot either! It was tough. He realized that they were right next to a police station.

"Let's hope this guy isn't bright..." Stuart thought.

He told Stan the plan (I'm a poet and I don't even know it!) and they worked it out.

"Hey, dude person!" Stan yelled. "Let's take this inside!"

"Uh," the thug said, "okay."

They went inside, and he told them the threat again (He probably didn't want to forget). Police were on him like white on rice. Another save for The SpongeBob Show! People are really stupid.....

Meanwhile, SpongeBob was in the hospital, but he was going to be OK. He just had to have the bullet removed. The surgery was going good, very good. But Sandy went up to him afterwards and told him some news.....that we will show you after a couple scenes!

Jessica was on her couch, crying the same night. That's what she's been doing ever since Sandy came. SpongeBob was hers first! Well, that's what she thought...She remembered back to the week before.

FLASHBACK:

SpongeBob walked into Jessica's house. He said hi, and Jessica greeted back. He told her about Sandy and told her that they could work their relationship out. He broke up with her! She was heartbroken. SpongeBob left, and she locked the door. She demolished all of SpongeBob's pictures with her and with him by himself. Anything SpongeBob related went bye-bye. She was delirious.
    REALITY:

She was still moping and such. She decided to get SpongeBob back. But how? Suddenly she was struck with an idea. An evil smile crept across her face. She stood up, and went to her room to plan.

Ethan was walking home from the bar when a car came out of nowhere and ran him over! He went FLYING! He was rushed to the hospital. The driver that ran him over was nearly in tears.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" she cried. "I'm sooo sorry! I can't believe it! Oh no, oh no, oh no!!"

Ethan looked up to the sky and screamed.

"WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!" He screamed.

At the hospital, they found out he had a nasty break in his spine, and he'd never be able to walk again. He'd have to move around in a wheelchair.

"Oh why has God damned me?" Ethan shrieked.

Sandy walked over to SpongeBob. Remember earlier? Well, this is what went down.

"Uh hey." Sandy said shyly. "I'm sorry about the bullet and such.

"That's okay, Sandy." SpongeBob said. "You had nothing to do with it.

"Actually, I did." Sandy said. "That was my ex."

"What?" SpongeBob said. "That bass TURD!"

"And he was the cause of the news I'm about to tell you." Sandy said.

"What's the news?" asked SpongeBob.

"I'm pregnant." Sandy said. "And you're not the father. Josh is."

webizoid345

[4085]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 17: The Giant Hospital Scene

SpongeBob was floating in a sea of darkness. His eyes were blank. His expression was blank. He was in the middle of nowhere.

In his mind.

The words kept repeating in his head. Those bad, bad words. Sandy's bad news.

I'm pregnant. And you're not the father. Josh is.

The words kept repeating. Faster and faster. Quiet as whispers.......The words spiraled around him, causing a mighty gust. SpongeBob's brain was pulsating, his eyes blood-shot. He couldn't take it. Finally the room stopped spinning, and everything was back to normal. He sat up.

"What?" SpongeBob asked.

She repeated. SpongeBob was angry.

"What the hell is wrong with that **** ****???" SpongeBob yelled.

"Keep it clean!" Ethan said, wheeling in. "My mom might watch this!"

"Sorry, sir." SpongeBob apologized. He turned to Sandy. "Sandy! How could you?! Get OUT!!! And find that lying little bast-"

"SpongeBob!!!" Ethan yelled.

"Sorry," SpongeBob apologized again. "Find Joshie and get with him. He is, apparently, the one you want to be with."

"But-"Sandy interjected.

"OUT!!!" SpongeBob yelled.

Sandy was in tears. She ran out of the door and wasn't heard from in a long time. We'll decide how long.

"So, uh, Ethan." SpongeBob began. "What's up with your legs?"

"My spine has been screwed up." Ethan said.

"Ouch." SpongeBob cringed. "How?"

"Nasty blow from a car." Ethan replied.
    "Eesh." SpongeBob winced. "Well, are you going to be able to walk ever again?"

"Nope." Ethan said. "But they are going to look again to be sure.

"You won't be able to walk ever again." said a doctor whom was passing by.

"WHAT?!" Ethan shouted. "Geeze Louise, why does this have to happen to me?"

"Well, my ex-girlfriend is pregnant." SpongeBob said. "And I'm not the father. Some **** is."

"Well, you should talk to her." Ethan said.

"Why should I?" SpongeBob said defiantly.

"One, I'll fire you. " Ethan said. "And two, her life is bad enough. Don't make it worse."

"You right." SpongeBob agreed. "I'll talk to her."

"Good, SpongeBob." Ethan said. "I'm proud of you-"

"Not so fast, bubs." a voice shouted. Jessica walked into the room. She was holding a gun.

"Jessie, what are you doing here?" SpongeBob asked, surprised.

"I'm going to kill you." Jessica said, nonchalantly cocking her gun. She put it at point blank, but before she could do anything, another gunshot was heard.

Her eyes got really wide, and she fell to the floor with a thud. She was lying in a pool of her own blood, dead.

Al, the schizophrenic lighting person, stood in the doorway, gun still pointed at Jessica's body. He was shaking and shivering violently.

"What the heck was that for?" Ethan shouted.

"The voices in my head told me to." Al said, frightened by his own words.

"Al kept standing there, shivering severely. He fainted.

They woke him up, and Josh came into the room. SpongeBob let him have it. Colorful word after colorful word rushed out of his mouth, but before he could finish, Josh interrupted.

"Whoa there, little buddy." Josh said. "I'm sorry about everything. About Sandy's pregnancy, about shooting you, about...you getting angry and stuff like that. I'm really sorry. I just got really angry at you for making Sandy break up with me, I just couldn't take it. I felt like I had to do something. And fast. It took a while, but then I just showed up at your door...and....and the rest was history. I can't blame you for loving Sandy, and Sandy loving you. I was being stupid. And I'm sorry about it. I did have sex with her though, but I regret it. Should have stayed abstinent until marriage. I wasn't ready. You can be the father; I'll be, like, the uncle or something. He-or she- won't have to know. I shouldn't be the one important in Sandy and her baby's life, it should be you. I'm sorry about everything, and I'm hoping that someday we could be friends."

SpongeBob agreed.

"I'm sorry too." SpongeBob said. "For getting angry at you and Sandy about one little incident that has already passed. I should've just let it go. Really, it's my fault too. You can keep your fatherly rights. I'm not sure I can take it either."

"But you're like 22!" Josh said. "And I'm only 19. Trust me, your much more ready than I am."

"I guess your right." SpongeBob said.

They became friends and decided to forget about the whole matter, and just put it aside. Patrick and Libby walked in with Sandy. They heard the whole conversation while standing behind the door. Sandy ran forward and gave SpongeBob a hug.

"I couldn't let you go." Sandy said. "I never will."

SpongeBob and Sandy shared a kiss, and everyone cheered.

Libby was just watching, a little jealous, but happy for the couple. They were going to be parents, for crying out loud! Patrick walked over and gave Libby a kiss.

"I love you, Libby." Patrick said.

Libby let her emotions fly. She loved him too, and they also shared a kiss. Everyone was happy.

"But what about Jessica?" Al asked nervously.

"I'll take care of it." Ethan said. He cried out to a nurse, and she came really fast. She took Jessica to the ER, and fixed her up. Turns out that she wasn't dead, just got so much blood loss she blacked out. She was going to be OK. She forgave and was forgiven. Everyone was in to good of a mood to spoil it. They went to film another episode about their past experiences, but a little altered. It, like the others, was a hit.

"It's good to be back." Ethan said.

"Sure is." SpongeBob agreed.

It was the happiest day of all of those fish's lives. Everyone was happy. SpongeBob and Josh were friends, Patrick made his love for Libby official, Jessica isn't so mad anymore, and Ethan was getting used to his wheelchair.

But SpongeBob was going to do something very important. He knelt down in front of Sandy.

"Sandy," he said, "will you marry me?"

webizoid345

[4086]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 18: Yes or No?

Sandy had the same sort of thing SpongeBob had in the previous episode. De ja vu, huh? Well, not for Sandy, just for us.

The room stopped spinning. Sandy looked at SpongeBob.

"Alright, you have to understand what I'm saying." Sandy said.

"Okay." SpongeBob said.

Oh PLEASE say yes! SpongeBob thought. Oh PLEAAAAAASE!!!!

"I can't do this." Sandy admitted. "I'm just not ready yet. I love you SpongeBob, but I'm just not up to it yet. Maybe later. But not now. It's too early."

"But you are already pregnant!" SpongeBob said. "And I'm the "dad"!"

"Well, we can live together and take care of the baby," Sandy continued, "But we have to wait until we get married. It's all too sudden for me right now. And it's almost October! We need to wait at least a year. Too much is going on already! We need for things to settle a little."

"You don't care." SpongeBob moped. "Do you?"

"Of course I care, SpongeBob!" Sandy interrupted. "We're closer than two catfish on a skillet."

"But it seems that the spatula is separating us." SpongeBob droned. And with that, he was gone.

I hope he understands! Sandy hoped. Come on, SpongeBob!

Stuart and Stan were sitting with Li Ming on the porch one sunny afternoon when Al pulled into the driveway. He came up to the couple.

"Hello." Al greeted.

"Hi, Al!" Stan and Stuart said happily.

"Hi dere, Awwy!" Li Ming babbled.

"Aww," Al cooed, "She is so cute, isn't she?"

"The absolute cutest!" Stan cooed along.

"Now go inside," Stuart said, "and you can get your Teddy Bear."

"Okay." Li Ming obeyed, and she went in the house.

"I need you guys to help me!" Al stated. "I'm a schizophrenic FREAK!!!"

"Hmm," Stan thought, "Have you tried therapy?"

"No," Al said, "I'm scared of therapists."

"It's not that bad." Stuart said. "My sister was off-the-chain-insane when she went into therapy. She came out with a better, normal attitude, fixed problem, and even married her therapist! It's really not that bad."

"Not THAT bad?" Al cowered.

"You know what I mean." Stuart said.

"Just try it out!" Stan ordered.

"OK," Al shrugged. "I'll TRY. But if I don't like it, then bye bye therapy."

"Okay." Stan agreed.

"Bye, guys." Al said as he left.

"Bye." The gay couple chirped.

Li Ming returned without her teddy.

"I can't find it!" She said, blubbering in her tears.

"It's OK." Stuart cooed. "Daddy will find it."

Stuart, Stan, and Li Ming went inside to search for the missing doll.

Jessica was at home, sitting on the couch, watching T.V. She was happy to be alive, but annoyed that she didn't accomplish what she wanted to do. She faked the whole forgiveness thing just for sympathy. And so she could get on everyone's good side before making another move. Not like the last one….
    SpongeBob walked into her house and greeted her. She greeted back. He walked in, explained what happened with him and Sandy, asked Jessica for advice.

"Well," Jessica began, "you should dump the chick!"

"Why?" asked SpongeBob, naively.

"She didn't want to marry you, and you are the "father" of her frickin' BABY!" Jessica yelled. "I don't see why she wouldn't!"

"She said she wasn't ready." SpongeBob said.

"To hell with that!" Jessica said. "She's just trying to ignore you. She doesn't like you. And she never will. Just face it, SpongeBob. She is not your friend. I say leave her!"

SpongeBob thought about all the times that he and Sandy spent together. Could this just have been made-up? No, it can't. Their friendship was to…REAL.

"You're wrong." SpongeBob argued. "We are great friends, and have known each other for a long time. We will never break our bond that is friendship!" And with that he was out the door.

"Darn." said the defeated Jessica.

SpongeBob and Sandy bumped into each other at the mansion. SpongeBob apologized for being so immature. Sandy forgave him and the couple was back again.

Sandy figured out she was four months pregnant, as of September the 29th. So the baby was going to be born in February. It was going to be a...

Boy!

SpongeBob and Sandy were ecstatic! They even had the perfect name for him.

But they'd have to see if the name would suit the baby....

webizoid345

[4087]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 19: Halloween in Coralwood!!!!

It was Halloween time!!!!! October the 31st was this fateful day. Li Ming's first Halloween with trick-or-treating, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy's first Halloween in Coralwood, Ryan's birthday, Stan and Stuart's first Halloween as a couple, and Jessica's first Halloween where she acts "nice". Everyone was excited, and the entire cast and crew of The SpongeBob Show were invited to Robert's house for Ryan's party. Of course, the kiddos would go trick-or-treating at night.

Everyone arrived and Robert's house and everyone started to party! Don't worry, they kept it clean for the children.

Ryan and Courtney were talking near Robert and Tessa. Robert and Tessa were drinking punch and also talking.

I can't believe my son is turning 13!" Robert exclaimed in disbelief. "the people at school were so jealous of him having a birthday on Halloween, and having it before a majority of the students."

"I can only imagine..." thought Tessa.

"One kid nearly pummeled Ryan, out of jealousy!" Robert said.

"Yeah, kids these days..." Tessa remarked.

"Is something wrong?" Robert asked. "You usually aren't so solemn all the time."

"Well, I found out last night that my grandpa died." Tessa admitted. "It was really sudden news. He was only 68!"

"Wow." Robert said, "That's young for a grandpa."

"I know." Tessa said. "He was only 28 when his wife had my mom. Then mom had me at 20. And grandpa was still 48! Right now I am 20, going on 21 next year. In January, to be exact."

"Wow." though Robert. "I never would have guessed that you were 20. No offense, but you look older than that."

"Oh, pssh!" Tessa reassured. "It's OK. Everyone thinks I look 30. I guess I have a lot of maturity."

"Hmm, I guess so too." Robert agreed. "Well, sorry about your grandpa."

"It's OK." Tessa reassured again. "He had diabetes and a missing kidney. That guy was a wreck! But he was the best wreck I would ever come to know."
    "Well, I'm glad you aren't too upset." Robert said.

Jessica walked over to the two kids.

"Hey, Roger and Caitlin." Jessica greeted.

"It's Ryan and Courtney." Ryan corrected. "But hi anyway."

"Well, how is being thirteen? Being a teen!" Jessica asked.

"Not really as different as being 12." Ryan said. "I don't feel any different. I do feel in command a little, though."

"That's the only thing a teenager feels at the start!" Jessica said. "Other than puberty."

Ryan had a disgusted look on his face.

"Darn!" Ryan said. "I forgot. Now I don't really want to be a teenager anymore..."

Jessica just walked off.

"Don't worry about her," Courtney said, "she is just making you feel bad about yourself so you might do something stupid to take your mind off it. And I thought she was a nice woman."

She went over to tell Robert about it. Robert just laughed.

"She was forgiven, though." Robert said.

"But she just made Ryan feel bad about being an official teen!" Courtney argued.

"Well, I don't think she meant to." Robert said.

"But I saw that smirk on her face!" Courtney said.

"Just forget she did anything, and you will see she is a nice woman." Robert finished.

Courtney rolled her eyes and stomped off.

"He doesn't believe me." Courtney said. "Stupid adults."

"He doesn't always believe things that are right under his nose." Ryan shrugged.

Stuart and Stan were talking with Li Ming before she left with Ryan and Courtney (by the way, they haven't found her teddy yet.). She left with Ryan and Courtney, and the place was all to the adults.

Patrick and Libby talked and kissed romantically.

Robert and Tessa did the same.

Stan and Stuart were talking about Li Ming.

SpongeBob and Sandy discussed if the name of the baby should be he name they recently thought of.

Ethan was drinking punch and watching football with Josh, Al, and Shelly. Al talked about how he enjoyed therapy, and got over his fear of therapists. His therapist was nice, and Al had a thing for her.

Jessica tried hard to be nice the whole party.

The kids came back at a quarter until 10. Ryan and Courtney came in the house, but there was no Li Ming!

"We can't find her!" Courtney said, panting.

"She just ran off!" Ryan said, panting also. "She's faster than you think!!!"

Stan and Stuart were scared half to death. They got some flashlights and went outside with the also desperate Ryan and Courtney, to search for the lost child.

Stan and Stuart found Li Ming, walking down one of the streets. But not only that, she was carrying her teddy bear!

The family reunited again and had a giant group hug. Ryan and Courtney were near tears. They apologized over and over, but Stan and Stuart said it was OK, and that it was out of their control. They all went home, had some cake, and everyone but Robert, Courtney, Tessa, and Ryan left.

Courtney was the second-to-last to leave.

"Today was quite extraordinary." Courtney said.

"Yeah." Ryan agreed.

Courtney kissed Ryan and left. Ryan was left there, in the doorway, redder than a tomato.

"G-g-goodbye, Courtney." Ryan stammered. He went to bed.

Meanwhile, Robert and Tessa were talking.

"You know, I really like you." Tessa said.

"Yeah, I know." Robert remembered.

"But I'm afraid that we can't be a relationship anymore." Tessa admitted.

"Why not?" asked Robert.

"I'm moving in December, the day after Christmas." Tessa said.

Robert was heart-broken. His girl was leaving him.

"I'm moving," Tessa continued, "because I have to take care of my grandma. Since grandpa died."

"Oh..." Robert said quietly.

They shared a 10 second kiss, and Tessa left. Robert threw himself on the couch and started to watch T.V. He couldn't get the move out of his mind. He decided to make her last two months in Coralwood the best ones of her life.

webizoid345

[4088]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 20 (Final episode of season 1): Wrapping up the year!

It was December, already! Ethan got around town with ease in his new wheelchair, Sandy and SpongeBob were counting off days until the due date of their baby, Jessica was plotting, Stan, Stuart, and Robert were Christmas shopping for their kids, Patrick and Libby were moving in together, Ryan and Courtney were anxiously waiting for Christmas to arrive (Ryan got used to being a teen, by the way), Al was visiting his therapist with no problems, Shelly was...well, you'll see, and Josh moved back in Bikini Top.

But everyone also had one thing on their mind: Christmas.

Coralwood was blanketed in snow, Christmas lights, Christmas shoppers, and kids running around, having snowball fights. The city was aglow with lights and happy moods. Even Jessica cracked a REAL smile! But you can't forget about Tessa.

Remember? She's moving! The day after Christmas!!! Everyone was in distress and depression about Tessa moving, but the warm Christmas spirit kept them alive!

Tessa was packing everything, moving some things into storage, and saying goodbye to everyone. Robert was the most miserable person of them all.

"I don't want you to go!" Robert droned.

"I can't stay..." Tessa whimpered.

They shared a long, sad, and a little embarrassing hug. And don't forget a Christmas KISS! Robert left with tears in his eyes. Tessa had tears in her eyes to, but she just sat on the porch. She let it out.

Al loved his therapist. He visited her every chance he got. But he went there on Christmas Eve to find out a sweet little surprise.

"Hi, Mrs. Argo!" Al greeted.

"Hello, Mr. Davison." Mrs. Argo greeted back. "You know, I should tell you something. It's important."

"What is it?" asked Al.

"I'm someone you know..." Mrs. Argo said.

"Yeah, I know you, Mrs. Argo." said Al.

"No, no, no." Mrs. Argo corrected. "I'm someone other than just Mrs. Argo."

"Who?" asked Al.

"Just look at me." said Mrs. Argo.

Al took a minute. Mrs. Argo was ready to give up, until he shouted, "Shelly, is that you?"

Shelly whipped around and gave him a hug.

"Yes, Al." Shelly said. "It's me."

Al couldn't believe it. Shelly was his therapist! They talked for hours, and they decided not to have therapy in the office. He could have it in his own home! Al accepted the offer. Al and Shelly also wanted to go out with each other, so they decided to go to Platy's Pizza for some (guess what?).

It was the night before Christmas
    And all through the house
    Not a creature was stirring
    Except for Ryan.......

Ryan was praying by his bed. His eyes closed and hands stuck together so tightly it would take a crowbar to pry them off each other. He looked like a real angel! He was sending another prayer to God, after the one hour before, about getting that video game for the F-Box.

"Dear God," he started, "I want my dad to live with Tessa. I don't want Tessa to move away. I want her to stay with me and Dad. Amen."

Ryan saw a shooting starfish comet in the horizon. It was bright blue, with a purple outline. It was the prettiest thing Ryan saw. Other than Courtney....

Ryan went to bed, happy that night. He slept in peace. He didn't think that his wish would do much of anything. But at least he could try.

Little does Ryan know, his dream really did meant something.

Ryan woke up the next morning and ran to the Christmas tree. Robert was there, and he was SMILING! He was very happy!

"Hey, kiddo!" Robert sang. "It's CHRISTMAS!"

"You seem VERY happy." Ryan said, exaggerating a little.

"Well, I have good news." Robert said.

"What is it, Dad?" asked Ryan.

"Tessa isn't moving!" Robert screamed.

Ryan was happy for Robert.

"How did she change her mind?" Ryan wondered.

"Let me tell you the whole story." Robert began.

STORY MODE:

Tessa was on the phone last night with her grandma. They were talking about the move.

"I'm not sure if I really want to move." Tessa said.

"Well, how many friends do you have there?" asked Tessa's grandma.

"Almost everyone in Coralwood." Tessa remarked.

"Ooh...." Tessa's grandmother winced. "I have a better idea."

"What is it?" asked Tessa.

"I'll move in with you." Tessa's grandmother said.

"Thanks, grandma." Tessa said, holding back tears of joy.

"Please, honey." Tessa's grandmother said. "Call me Esther."

"Okay. See you tomorrow, Esther." Tessa said. "Bye."

"Goodbye, Tessa." Esther said as she hung up the phone.

Tessa was speechless. She lay on her couch, staring at the ceiling, a cornucopia of tears pouring out of her eyes. The corners of her mouth went upward for the first time that Christmas. She kept looking at the ceiling, feeling more love to it that ever before. She would still have that ceiling. She would still have the house. She loved her house a lot that night, and that love was even stronger for the person that she loved the most, other than her family and friends.
    That person was Robert.

STORY MODE OVER:

Ryan wad flabbergasted. He couldn't believe it.

"I prayed for her and you!" Ryan cried out. "My wish came true!"

"You did?" Robert asked.

"Yes, I did." Ryan said. "I didn't want you to lose your love. I hope my other wish came true."

"Well, it's time to open presents!" Robert celebrated.

Ryan savaged through all of the wrappings, getting present after present. He even got the F-Box.

"My dream!" Ryan shouted in amazement. "It really did come true!!!!"

"Well, that's stellar!" Robert said, also amazed.

In that moment, Tessa walked in and gave Robert a giant hug and a giant kiss. They were both as happy as could be. Courtney came in too, and gave Ryan a holiday hug, and also, a kiss.

"Merry Christmas!" They all said in unison.

Stan and Stuart had a wonderful Christmas with Li Ming. Li Ming gets a stuffed elephant to go along with her teddy bear.

Ryan, Courtney, Robert and Tessa spent the Christmas day together, having one of the best Christmas's ever.

Jessica is a bit of a grinch at her house.

SpongeBob and Sandy share a kiss.

Patrick and Libby are in bed, and Libby goes to the bathroom with a pregnancy tester.

Ethan gets a brand new wheelchair.

Al and Shelly eat pizza ate Platy's Pizza.

Gina is shown behind bars, with a smile on her face.

Jo Ann is celebrating her Christmas, alone.

Josh calls SpongeBob and Sandy to catch up on their past experiences.

The SpongeBob show has a Christmas special.

A moving van is seen parked beside SpongeBob, Patrick, Libby, and Sandy's mansion. A man steps out. His hair is disheveled, he is wearing a lab coat, and he has glasses. His house is a giant laboratory, with built in house features.

SpongeBob introduces himself to the man.

It turns out the man's name is Dexter. But people call him Dex.

Libby walks out of the bathroom with a surprised look on her face. She goes over to Patrick.

"Patrick, guess what?" Libby shouted.

"What is it, Libby?" asked Patrick.

"I'm PREGNANT!" Libby screamed.

Patrick fell out of the bed.

webizoid345

[4089]Jun 21, 2010

S2 E1 (21): Preparing for the Baby! (SpongeBob's Story)

Theme Song!

It was January. The New Year in Coralwood was alive and buzzing with excitement! Everyone had plans! The biggest, though, we're SpongeBob and Sandy's plans. Their baby was coming in a MONTH! A MONTH! She is already 8 months pregnant! Sandy was nervous, but ready for the delivery. SpongeBob was buying stuff to go in the baby's room, like teddy bears, blankets, toys, mobiles, you name it and it was there. But SpongeBob was thinking about his life in the past.......

FLASHBACK:

SpongeBob is sitting on a bench on his mother's porch. She just divorced her husband and was about to marry again. The soon-to-be husband was named Harold. His other father got in a fight with his mom and left her. 7 days after the divorce, he got in a fight while gambling at a bar and was shot.

SpongeBob had no friends but Patrick. He was his only friend. But Patrick was on vacation, so SpongeBob was lonely and bored the whole week. He decided to take a walk.

On his walk, he saw a fish that had a funny hat and a detective looking jacket. It looked like he had no pants on. SpongeBob walked over and asked if he was wearing pants.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" The man said. He opened his jacket. He was naked!

SpongeBob had a clean mind, and didn't know about stuff like this. He was scared.

"What are you g-g-going to do?" SpongeBob asked, shivering.

The man drew closer and pushed SpongeBob down. The fish opened his jacket and started molesting SpongeBob. SpongeBob was terrified and didn't know what to do. He started to scream. A nearby police man heard his cries and came over. The man was arrested, and SpongeBob went home, disturbed. And he would forever be disturbed.

For the rest of his life.

Commercial Break!

REALITY:

SpongeBob was looking at a book (How to Be a Dad) trying to learn to be a dad. He was stressed about it, a little. He set the book down and rubbed his temples. Sandy came in the room. SpongeBob was pondering fatherhood.

"I'm not so sure I'm ready for this, Sandy." SpongeBob said.

"Oh, SpongeBob." Sandy said. "That's what I thought. Exactly what I thought. But then I remembered that I'm sharing this moment with you!"

SpongeBob took that thought into consideration. Fathering before being married didn't seem right. But it looks like it was going to wind up to be that way. SpongeBob agreed. Sandy gave him a quick peck and she went to bed.

FLASHBACK:

SpongeBob was going to the university with his buddy, Patrick, when a frat boy drove up and nearly ran them over. SpongeBob and Patrick ran to the sidewalk as the frat boy got out of the car. He walked up to them and pushed Patrick down. He fell on his leg in a bad way, and Patrick yelped in pain. He crawled over to the grass and fell. He was sprawled all over the place. He couldn't feel his leg......this paragraph is getting too big....

Anyways, the frat boy was about to punch Patrick again when SpongeBob's rage sparked and burned with an everlasting flame. He tore at that frat boy and let him have it! He tackled him with amazing strength and fought him with an amazing defense. He had that frat boy down faster than you can say, "What the-?!"!

The frat boy got a suspension, Patrick went to the hospital, and SpongeBob was left having to feel proud of what he's done.

Commercial Break!

(Another) FLASHBACK:

SpongeBob was coming home from the university for the winter holidays and he wet to visit his parents. One night, he wanted to talk to his mom alone for a few minutes. Harold left, and SpongeBob had his mom all to himself.

He told her about being lonely all of the time and asked if he would ever make some friends out of school.

"Well, what about Pat?" asked his mom.

"He's enrolling in the Military..." SpongeBob admitted.

"Oh." SpongeBob's mom said quietly.

"I'll be a lonely old hermit!" cried SpongeBob. He started crying.

"Don't cry, SpongeBob." SpongeBob's mom cooed. "You just have to be kind and outgoing. If they don't want to be your friend, just leave them alone. OK?"

"OK, mom." SpongeBob said with a hug.

REALITY:

SpongeBob climbs into bed with Sandy and tells her about life.

"Thinking back..." SpongeBob started, "I feel like I had nothing. Absolutely nothing. Then after I met you, things changed. Forever. I always make friends wherever I go, and I we it all to you. I love you, Sandy and I look forward to the baby's birth."

Sandy was touched. They shared another kiss and they went to bed.

Ending credits!

jjsthekid

[4090]Jun 25, 2010
    • level: 21

Hey guys, here is the first episode of a new show of mine called Sea Miners. Don't worry, The brave and the bold will still continue.

Sea Miners Season 1!

1. Underground Mystery : It is a nice day In Bikini Bottom. Spongebob is Jellyfishing, fish driving in their boats, and everything is fine. But them, the ground started shaking! A fish yelled out," Earthquake!!" Everyone starts screaming, running, and panicing. Spongebob says," Somebody save us!" Just then, 4 fish appeared. They are a team that investigates mysteries and has been in adventures all around the world. They are : The Sea Miners! The members are : Doc, the head of the group. Prof. James, the brains of the group. Robert, the muscle of the group. And last but not least, Drew, the beautiful one of the group. Doc says," No need to fear, we are on the case!" He presses a button and a Giant Drill machine appears! It is called the Steel Driller. They hop inside and move out. Everyone wishes them good luck. They go to a zone in jellyfish fields, and starting digging a tunnel underground. Doc hangs out the back of the machine and throws some Danger signs out there. They continue digging underground, and Drew looks out the window. She gasps and says," Aah! What is that?!" A Blue rock monster appears and says," Leave this cave at once! Rooar!"

It says," I am a Frozalox! Leave now!" It punches open a window and starts to freeze the inside. Robert is the driver and heats up the engine and it melts the ice. Prof. James grabs a Shock ray and shocks it and it goes flying out. Robert stops the Machine and he says," We are there.." They get out and investigate the huge cave. They see a bunch of crystals on the walls. Robert says," Ohh!" He jumps up on the wall. He uses a shovel and digs out a red Crystal. He takes it and just then, he hears a growl. A Firorax (Red Monster) appears and growls. It breathes fire at him and he starts running with the crystal. Drew throws some dynamite at it. It then launches fireballs at them and they start running around. Doc uses a Water gun and sprays some water at it. Doc says," Hmm.. it seems like each rock monster represents an element. Good thing we have element themed weapons as well." Prof. James says," Yeah." Just then, they see a crack in the wall and wonder if there is something behind it. Robert grabs a hammer and smashes open the wall to another room! There are a bunch of crystals in the colors Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, and White. They grab as many as they can. They take the cystals out and go back to the drill. They wipe off their Blue and Lime Green suits. Prof. James turns on the flashlight on his helmet and looks at the Red Crystal. He says," Hmm.. these are interesting. I think The Rock Monsters get more powerful when they eat this, because I saw that Blue One eat a blue crystal." Drew says," So.. what do we do now?" Just then, another quake occurs. Doc says," Well, I want to get to the bottom of this mystery!" Prof. James says," I want to study these strange creatures." Robert says," I want to kick some butt!" Drew says," Ehh, ok fine! I'm in!" They shake fins and says," Let's Go!" They start to build some kind of HQ (Which will be introduced later in the show). Just then, they hear a bunch of growling from a cave the other way. Doc says," Well, you know what to do now!" They grab some weapons and head off.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

I know that was rushed, but it was the pilot. The next eps will be longer.
    Character Debuts : Doc, Prof. James, Robert, Drew, Firorax, and Frozalox.
    Area Debuts : Underground Caves
    We learn the rock monsters get more powerful when they eat a crystal.
    This is the first episode of Sea Miners.

spongebobfan200

[4091]Jun 26, 2010
    • level: 30

Adventures of No Name: Season 2

S2E1(21): Make Three Wishes/Fish Bits
    S2E2(22): Zapping Gelatinouses/Life Gives You Limes
    S2E3(23): Unknown Identity/Electric Escape
    S2E4(24): Jellyfish Philosopher/Fly on the Wall
    S2E5(25): Big Brother
    S2E6(26): Jelly Hearts/Interview With a Kevin
    S2E7(27): Jellyfish Can't Kick/Picture Day
    S2E8(28 ): Beauty Really is Skin Deep/Jelly Bully
    S2E9(29): N0.N0 Name/Tentacle Twist
    S2E10(30): You Want Action?/Friend Forever
    S2E11(31): Merry Squishmas
    S2E12(32): Paging Dr. No Name/The Club
    S2E13(33): Super-Sting/Lunch Break
    S2E14(34): De-Merited/Fear Factors
    S2E15(35):Migration Nation/Group of Ten
    S2E16(36): Oh My Kevin/Jellyfish Field Giants
    S2E17(37): Extinct X-ing/That Darn Leech

Extinct X-ing:
    An organization has come. The manager has desire to catch every jellyfish in Jellyfish Fields to conduct a big jar of jellyfish jelly after all the hunters are on vacation. The company arrives at Jellyfish Fields. No Name suspects bad things to happen when they arrive. So then, half of the field gets captured by them. No Name expects this day to come: no turning back. Then the other half gets captured by the company. All expect No Name, Angler, Twelvie, Brain, and apparently, Kathy. Kathy leaves the scene telling No Name she has a plan. Twelvie and Angler are called for a distraction. Twelvie and Angler goof and make fun of the company and their warrants and stuff, they run to No Name, and No Name was almost found. But Twelvie and Angler were caught. Brain has more things coming up in his mind, he suggests No Name to hide in another spot where the crooks cannot seek. Brain stalls the company by making a blockade of rocks that he pushed to the side, and with a cannon, he threw rocks at them. Brain then ran until they caught him. Now that No Name is alone, he thinks all he can do is pray. Then Kathy came to the rescue from a vine and took No Name as they quickly escape from them. Kathy tells No Name to run, not sure, he did so. Kathy plots another distraction, and becomes chased while carrying a pile of rope. Then Kathy turns a different direction and the company spots No Name. No Name is captured until Kathy tied up the gang, the entire gang. Jellyfish Fields was given gratitude, but not too easily. The company is now forced to advertise.

That Darn Leech: A Leech wanders around Jellyfish Fields which is somewhat set up by Lynous. It was originally set to stick to No Name, but instead, it was Angler. Most of the jellyfish notice Angler's lack of activity and intelligence, which are being fed to the parasite. The retrieval then later becomes complete and Angler is nearly mindless. The leech is alive and no push over this time. The leech almost seeks No Name, but unfortunately, No Name is leeched. Now the leech as the brains of Name and Angler, then the leech seeks a bigger one: Brain. After he was taken care of, the leech was nearly unstoppable. Twelvie and Kathy try and figure out a plan. They hide in a bush of kelp and Kathy lunges over holding on to the leech. Twelvie then runs and grabs the victims and makes the leech re-gain Angler, No Name, and Brain's status.

YBRBNF

[4092]Jun 30, 2010
    • level: 5
    The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1

1.The Sea Ghost/Smart Bob
    2.Glued Fish: Part 1
    3.Glued Fish: Part 2
    4.Love War/MarshPATllow
    5.Squid on TV or No?/Honey Sculpture
    6.Mr.King/Killer
    7.Prehistoric Adventures/SpongeCake
    8.Marston/X-Man
    9.Dr.Krabs/Squidward Going To Kelp City
    10.Girl Bob/Last Day?
    11.Time Machine/Day of Sadness and Sorrow
    12.The Mystic Mystic Story
    13.The Strange Day/From The Grave

SEASON 2

14.To Future/Science Song
    15.Coming Son/I'm Shampoo Friend
    16.First and Last/Band Land

Band Land plot: Squidward dreaming about how he got into Band Land.

17.The Sponge Movie

Plot:
    SpongeBob and Patrick make a film about a sponges.

18.Krusty Films/Magic Voodoo

Krusty Films plot:
    Mr.Krabs makes Krusty Krab into Krusty Films. He receives a known film actor and he begins to make a film.

Magic Voodoo plot:
    Plankton studies magic voodoo to kill Mr.Krabs.

19.The Elixir/Save Lifes (plot: coming soon)
    20.Teen-Olders!/Jellyfish Caves (plot: coming soon)
    25+26.Pirates! (plot: coming soon)
    Note: Airdates on spongebobspinoffs.wiki-site.com!

jjsthekid

[4093]Jun 30, 2010

MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold Season 5!

81. Team Galidor
    82. Team MermaidMan Vs. Team Galidor (Part 1)
    83. The Dark Knight (Part 2)
    84. Robo Invasion
    85. Destiny Battle (Part 1)
    86. Revived Terror- Fish God Krogall (Part 2)
    87. Be Born, Nova Star Mermozaur! (Part 3)
    88. Getting Back To The Game
    89. The Ancient Land (Part 1)
    90. Aqua Spike Dragon, Burning Through the Soul! (Part 2)
    91. Spongebob and Patrick Vs. Mizzak (Part 1)

92. Spongarillo, Bursting From the Ground! (Part 2) : Plot : The Duel between Spongebob and Patrick continues. Spongebob is wondering why Mizzak never attacked him. Meanwhile, after everyone fell through the werehouse floor, they ended up in some basement. Kreko says," You are all fools.." He picks up his sword. Freeze shoots ice at him, and he blasts a red thunderbolt at him and he collapses. MermaidMan says," Freeze!" Freeze says," I am ok.." MermaidMan pulls out his Water Sword and attacks, but misses. Placido says," Kreko..Rone made me to destroy you and That Is what I am going to do!" He turns his fin into a sword and puts a cut through Kreko's robe. MermaidMan says," Placido, you are a robot?" He says," Yes. That Lobster machine you encountered earlier made me." Mrs. Magic gasps and attacks Kreko as well. Kreko laughs and shoots a huge red thunderbolt from his sword at Placido. Placido trys to dodge it, but he can't! He is struggling. Kreko steps closer and Placido gets slammed into the boiler. The beams start to break the pipes. Placido says," Get out of here!" Everyone else gets out. Just then, red beams start exploding out of the werehouse and they manage to jump out. The werehouse then explodes as they jump out. Barnacle Boy says," P-Placido.." MermaidMan says," I have a feeling that they both escaped.." Freeze says," He sacrificed himself.."

Spongebob looks behind him and sees the explosion. He gasps and says," You Monster! You destroyed my friends!" Mizzak says," That was Kreko! Ha Ha!" Spongebob plays Bubble Crab and combines that and Bubble Bot together to form Bubble Stormer! It has 2100 attack points and he orders it to attack Mizzak. Mizzak has 1200 points left. Spongebob says," That is not all! Bubble Stormer can take a monster from your field!" He orders it to take the Skriel Core. It has crab arms and it grabs the core out of Skriel and brings it to Spongebob's field. Spongebob says," But get this! It gets destroyed!" Mizzak says," NOO!" Now, Skriel pretty much has no power. Mizzak says," I play Eel Viper! I order it to attack your monster!" It attacks Bubble Stormer and destroys it, bringing Spongebob down to 3400 points. Mizzak also says," Eel Viper's effect activates! If You destroyed a monster of mine, and if I destroyed a monster of yours, then I get to attack again!" It bites Spongebob and he is down 2300 points now. Spongebob says," Now It is time for me to play my secret disc.." He activates the spell disc, Shuffle. It shuffled his deck. Spongebob says to himself," I need to Pick the right one.." He picks a disc and smiles. He says," Spongarillo, Go!" Just then, the ground starts shaking and a yellow spirit starts to appear. A Giant Armadillo like monster appears on Spongebob's field. It is yellow and has some stingers on its head. Mizzak says," W-W-What the?' Spongebob orders it to destroy Skriel Defense 2! It's arm turns into ice and punches Skriel Defense 2, destroying it. Mizzak starts to panic. He orders Eel Viper to attack directly, but Spongebob says," Spongarillo's effect activates! If the foe trys to attack me directly while Spongarillo is on the field, That monster is destroyed!" Eel Viper explodes and Mizzak is down to 200 points! Just then, Spongebob's arm starts to glow. His skateboard starts to go really fast and he ends up in a blank room. Rone (The Lobster Machine) appears. He says," Hello Spongebob. Are you ready to take the ultimate form of your hero form?" Spongebob says," Hero form?" Rone says," Yes, Spongarillo is a hero form." Spongebob gasps. It beams something into spongebob and he ends up back on his skateboard.

A spell disc starts to glow and it is known as Ice Armor. He puts it in a slot under Spongarillo and it starts to change. The color remins yellow, but ice spikes appear on its back. Its face turns a Blue shadow. Spongebob says," Be Born, Ice Spikearillo" Mizzak says," What?! You have the 5th hero form? No!" He orders it to launch ice spikes at Skriel's parts and they all get destroyed. Mizzak gets blasted down to 0 points and screams. His skateboard explodes and Spongebob's skateboard lock opens and stops. Mizzak screams and a portal appears. He says," Master, forgive me!" He gets sucked into it and it explodes! Patrick reappears on the road. Spongebob says," Patrick!" Patrick says," Spongebob! Where did Kizkak Go?" Spongebob says," Oh, he is in a better place.." A Tube on Rone turns blue. MermaidMan and the others catch up to them. Spongebob explains He has the 5th hero form. Everyone gasps. They congratulate him and they explain what happened. Meanwhile at the Fish God palace, Kreko puts Placido into a tube cell. ManrayMan is in a Tube Cell as well. Placido appears to be leaking oil and is busted up. Kreko says," Now, the real fun begins.."

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Mizzak is defeated.
    Spongebob has the 5th Hero form.
    Character Debuts : Spongearillo, Ice Spikearillo

spongebobs1fan

[4094]Jul 3, 2010
    Lives Of Entrepreneurs
    Season 1
    Episode 1: Our Destiny

Spongebob and Patrick are walking away from the fancy restaurant feeling like they have had a really great time.

"Well that was fun." Patrick said smiling.

"Yeah it was. I even saw Squidward at the restaurant, yelling at us. " Spongebob stated.
    "I wonder why, I mean it's not like we ever do anything to him." He said."In fact were probably the nicest people he's ever met."
    "Yeah you are probally right." Spongebob said in an agreeing tone.

Spongebob and Patrick arrived at their homes.

"Well Spongebob, see you tomorrow at the Krusty Krab!" Patrick said feeling exhausted. Spongebob was thinking and he knew he had a great idea.

"Wait Patrick." Why would we go back to our everyday lives when we are entrepreneurs?"

"Um well Spongebob, we can't be Entrepreneurs anymore because we ran out of chocolate bars. Patrick said feeling sad.

"Well we can buy more chocolate bars Patrick."Spongebob said.

"Oh yeah. This is a great idea!" Patrick said as he started walking to the candy store.
    "But wait Patrick, we could sell more than just chocolate bars, we could sell candy too! We could even start a company called SpongeBob's and Patrick's Candy."

"Hey! My name gets to be first! It will be called Patrick's and SpongeBob's Candy."
    "Ok Patrick your name can be first." Spongebob said chuckling.
    "Good." He said

"Well its almost dinner time I need to go feed Gary. See you tomorrow! Theres great days ahead of us."
    "Ok, see you tomorrow Spongebob!"

The Next Day Spongebob is waking up from bed and his alarm just blasted.
    "Today's going to be a great day I can feel it!" SpongeBob said enthusiastically.

"Meow." said Gary.

"It's great! Patrick and I are starting a candy company and I'm leaving the Krusty Krab for work for good." Spongebob starts to shed a tear, "I'll miss seeing Squidward and Mr. Krabs at work and grilling, but I know this will be for the best." He said as he walks out the front door of his house.

Spongebob starts singing The Best Day Ever while he walks down the road the road to the Krusty Krab.

Squidward looks out of his front window seeing Spongebob walking and says," So what are you going to do today that's annoying?
    "Nothing, but I'm leaving the Krusty Krab today, my work there is done." He said.
    "Wait you are joking right?" Squidward says as he is shocked.
    "No I am not."Spongebob responded.

Squidward shut the window and started cheering. Spongebob figured he was happy that the cooking job is now open for competition. Spongebob kept walking towards the Krusty Krab. When he got to the Krusty Krab he walked through the restaurant and knocked on Mr. Krabs door.

"Yes what is it boy? Mr.Krabs said as if he didn't want to be disturbed.

"This may be hard to keep down but I am resigning from my position at your restaurant. I am sure that Squidward your loyal worker will do a good job for you in the future." Spongebob said.

"But why Spongebob?"Mr. Krabs said.

"Im making a new candy company as an entrepreneur. It's just time to move on." Spongebob said."

Spongebob dropped his hat next to his office and walked out of the restaurant seeing Patrick waiting for him.

"So, how did it go?"Patrick said.
    "Mr. Krabs took it kind of hard but I'm sure he will get over it."
    They walked down the road feeling good about the times ahead of them as entrepreneurs.

italiankid5

[4095]Jul 7, 2010
    • level: 7

Show title: Spongebob vs. Animated America

Plot: Every episode takes place in one of those rooms where they do the reality TV show reunions and each episode has spongebob and the main cast for another animated show, such as rugrats of the fairly oddparents and there is a host that shows a bunch of clips of each show and little gags go on during the episode, and at the end, the audience in the episode says if Spongebob is better than that other cartoon. (The people that watch the show decide online which show is better before the episode is made)

Pilot: Spongebob vs. Looney Tunes (running time: 15:00 minutes)

Series episodes (running time: 21:00 - 23:00 minutes)

Season 1 episode 1: Spongebob vs. The Simpsons

Season 1 episode 2: Spongebob vs. the fairly oddparents

Season 1 episode 3: Spongebob vs. Animaniacs

Season 1 episode 4: Spongebob vs. Family Guy

Season 1 episode 5: Spongebob vs. South Park

Season 1 episode 6: Spongebob vs. Futurama

Season 1 episode 7: Spongebob vs. Rugrats

Season 1 episode 8: Spongebob vs. Ren and Stimpy

Season 1 episode 9: Spongebob vs. Pokemon

Season 1 episode 10: Spongebob vs. Tom and Jerry

Season 1 episode 11: Spongebob vs. Rocko's Modern Life

Season 1 episode 12: Spongebob vs. Drawn Together

Season 1 episode 13: Spongebob vs. Avatar the Last Airbender (season finale)

The plot is lacking details at the moment but i just thought of this 5 minutes ago. I think the Spongebob vs. South Park episode would be great cause South Park is my favorite show.

jjsthekid

[4096]Jul 8, 2010

MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold Season 5!

81. Team Galidor
    82. Team MermaidMan Vs. Team Galidor (Part 1)
    83. The Dark Knight (Part 2)
    84. Robo Invasion
    85. Destiny Battle (Part 1)
    86. Revived Terror- Fish God Krogall (Part 2)
    87. Be Born, Nova Star Mermozaur! (Part 3)
    88. Getting Back To The Game
    89. The Ancient Land (Part 1)
    90. Aqua Spike Dragon, Burning Through the Soul! (Part 2)
    91. Spongebob and Patrick Vs. Mizzak (Part 1)
    92. Spongarillo, Bursting From the Ground! (Part 2)

93. The Underwater Space Company : Opening : MermaidMan and Freeze are friends again. They get a call that The Moth is trying to take an ancient artifact from the mine. He spits acid at the miners and blows up some carts. Freeze and MermaidMan appear. Freeze says," Freeze Moth!" He shoots some ice shards from his fin at him and he freezes. MermaidMan then uses his Water sword to slice open the ice and punch him. The moth drops the artifact and MermaidMan picks it up quickly. The moth starts to get away, but Freeze picks up a mine cart and throws it at him. The moth gets trapped under the cart. A miner fish says," Yay! Freeze is back! Can I have your autograph?" He says," Fine."

Plot: MermaidMan gets word that the Sea-Con is starting again. Mrs. Magic says," Finally! It has been 4 days!" (Yes, I know it has been about 2 months since the last round was posted, but remember the spin-off's time is different) Freeze says," I was watching it on TV. And I will be sure to watch it at the actual place." MermaidMan says," Those robots must have really destroyed the place. I'm glad it is fixed now though. Although, I still miss Placido.." Mrs. Magic says," It is Ok. I'm sure he somehow survived." Lightning comes to the Mermalair and says," Hey guys, I think I have some info on the Fish Gods.." Spongebob is stell happy that he has the 5th hero form. MermaidMan says," What is it?" Lightning says," Well, I happened to be spying on one of his members, Cragan, the other day. He mentioned something about The Underwater Space Company." Barnacle Boy says," That name rings a bell. Oh yeah, it is located a few miles away from Night City." MermaidMan types in Underwater Space Company on his computer and it shows where it is located. MermaidMan says," Who wants to go?" Mrs. Magic says," I will!" Freeze says," Me too!" Barnacle Boy checks the Sea-Con line-up and says," Good, we aren't facing anyone currently. You guys can go." Spongebob, Patrick, Barnacle Boy, and Lightning wave at them. They head off down the streets. MermaidMan decides to use his Merbike. After a few minutes, they come there. They park outside. The Guard says," Are you touring or are you workers?" MermaidMan says," We are workers." The Other guard says," Where is your outfit?" MermaidMan punches him in the face and knocks out the other. Mrs. Magic finds an extra USC (Underwater Space Company) outfit in the Guard booth. MermaidMan and Freeze take the guard's outfits and Mrs. Magic takes the extra one. The outfit is Blue and Black. The Hat is also an Aqua like color. The logo is on the outfit as well.

They enter the Building. Freeze says," It is cool in here." We see fish touring the place with a guide. A fish says," Welcome to the Underwater Space Company, USC for short. May I help you?" Mrs. Magic says," We work here. We're new as well." She says," Oh, well here are your cards. What are your names?" MermaidMan whispers to them," We have to make up names, or they might suspect something." Freeze says," Your right." Freeze says," I am Fred." Mrs. Magic says," I am Monica." MermaidMan says," And I am Mitch." The Guide says," Welcome to USC Fred, Monica, and Mitch!" She prints out cards for them and she says," Feel free to explore around, but don't mess with anything." All 3 enter the metal doors and are in a room with Model spaceships. There is fake planets hanging from the ceiling. The President of the company walks into the room. He has a brown outfit and brown hair. He has white glasses. He says," Hello, I am the president of USC, Marx. Our goal is to discover new planets, and new Galaxies. I'll show you how it works." Just then, 2 workers come in. Their names are Clark and Erica. They say," Hey boss." Marx says," Hello You two. Hope you are fine today. I am about to show these newcomers how we operate." Marx says," Follow me into my office you 3." He shows them his office. There is a picture of him with Clark and Erica. They have bikes. MermaidMan says," Mr. Marx, you compete in the Sea-Con?" He says," Why yes, I do. Clark and Erica are my other team members. We are called Team Space." He says," So, what are your names again?" Freeze says," Free-I mean Fred." MermaidMan says," Mitch." Mrs. Magic says," Monica." Marx says," Ah, welcome." He says," But in order to see our device, you must play a little game I have to test your skills." He picks up a toy Spaceship. He then puts 3 cups on the table. He hides the spaceship under the middle cup. Mrs. Magic says," Ooh, I love this game!" Marx says," Good Monica." He then shuffles the cups and stops He says," Where is it now?" Mrs. Magic uses her mind to figure this out. She looks at the cups and sees the Spaceship is on the one to the right. She says," That one." Marx picks it up and says," Correct! Fred can go now." Marx hides the spaceship under the cup on the left and shuffles. Freeze says," The Middle one." Marx says," Correct! And now Mitch." He shuffles it again. MermaidMan says," The Left one." Marx says," Yep! Now, come along." They come to a door that says," WORKERS ONLY." Marx zips his card through a slot and it unlocks. There is some odd machine in it. Marx explains," We use a device programmed by robots to fly into Space. It is too dangerous to send an actual fish into space. There is a camera in the machine. It launches out of the sea, then into the sky, and then into space. We have found hidden planets nobody knows about." Just then, 3 workers appear. Their names are : Fred, Monica, and Mitch. MermaidMan says," Ohh boy.." Mrs. Magic gasps. Freeze says," H-How was I suppose to know?!" Marx says," Wait a minute.." Just then, MermaidMan, Mrs. Magic, and Freeze make a run for it. Marx says," Imposters!"

They run toward the shuttle device. They hide in it. Marx says," Dang, where did they go?!" The Real Monica says," I saw them go toward the shuttle, but I don't know if they are in it." Marx says," Well, let's find out.." He comes to a control box. He presses a button and the shuttle turns on. All 3 are in the shuttle and start pounding on the glass. Marx says," Hmm.. Maybe now we should test it on fish. This will teach you 3 Intruders a lesson!" The Little Grey shuttle starts to power up and slowly moves up..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts : Underwater Space Company
    Character Debuts : Marx, Monica, Fred, Mitch, Erica, and Clark.

woahwoah678

[4097]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 28

I'm done with Patrick Adventures.I'll start anotherspin-off:

Spongebob's House of Fun

Episode 1:Return of the Maniac

It's halloween again.And Spongebob keeps being called Spongebob Scardypants.Spongebob gets tired of it.So he decides to prank everyone.But it doesn't work out with Patrick's costume.So he wants to scare everyone.And he gets an idea.He wants to be a villian from his past:the Maniac.But he'll need a different costume.So Patrick remodels his costume.And builds him a dark cape.So during the night,Spongebob's in the dark,scaring everybody.Except for the kids,who called him the Haunted Matress.But before they scare him,it gets to dark.And Patrick can't see.And if it's bad enough Spongebob thinks he sees another maniac.Soon,Patrick has to go to the bathroom.Spongebob tells him to go behind the dumpster.And he accidentlly gets grabbed by something.So now Spongebob has to find The Krusty Krab alone.And soon he does,But his leg gets grabbed by something,which is actually a branch.When he finally arrives,he wants to climb up the roof,but Patrick's not there to help him.But then he remembers something,he grabs something out of his pocket,which is a hook liner(Parody of Batman)Which is actually a hairdryer with a rope in side of it.And as soon as he goes on the roof,he cuts the lights,and goes inside the Krusty Krab.But he's scaring everyone.Suddenly a monster comes.He chases Spongebob.And of course,he comes out of town.But Patrick saves him.Not after it comes them.Soon he hides in the mailbox.And of course,The monster finds him.Soon,Spongebob does the samething from Hall Monitor,He runs away in the mailbox,and destroys the Bikini Bottom and runs through the wall.But instead of the cops coming,everyone laughs at him.It turns out the monster is a prank.He looks at Patrick and looks at him doing the I didn't know look.And soon,another Maniac comes.Which scares everybody.Which was really Spongebob's cousin Rob.And he tells Spongebob that he owes him 10 bucks.

DC-Dude

[4098]Jul 11, 2010
    • level: 26

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Nautical News is ending. I apologize, but instead of finishing what I started (which would be a good idea, though, so don't follow my example), I'm just going to post the titles of the remaining episodes. I DO have a new show, though, which I WILL post more often.

Season 2:

14. Season's Greetings

15. Bella & The Beast

16. SpongeBob DivaPants

17. The First Step Is Admitting You Have A Problem

18. That's So Gay!

19. New Employee

20. Give Up The Fudge

21. Monstrous Proportions (1)

22. Monstrous Proportions (2)

23. New Network On The Block

24. Patrick And His Amazing Technicolor Pulitzer Prize

25. The Oil Spill in 3D (1)

26. The Oil Spill in 3D (2)

But in a few days, I will announce my 11th spin-off!

KogurasumaruFTW

[4099]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 4

A story of revenge, defeat, badassery, and confusion. Episode 1- Spongebob's Intro They all we're shivering, all crying, all covered in blood. Suddenly, a sudden blast threw the door it was Squidward. Squidward went to Spongebob and yelled at him. "WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!" Spongebob looked at him, laughing slowly. "It was Nightman, the Moon Defender. He was a victim of the nuclear meltdown at the Chernobyl plant last year. He just recovered from the blast, and he had found this thing called the trance token. It gave him unlimited power, so he decided to go all subversion on everybody's asses and used it for evil. No one knows why, though." Spongebob said, breathing slowly. "Everyone look! At the TV! It's dynamic!" shouted Patrick, at the TV. The TV showed Mermaid man dying on his deathbed and shouting EVIL! EVIL! EVIL! SATAN! SATAN! SATAN! everywhere because he was a **** old man. He looked at the TV and then looked directly at Spongebob. "Spongebob! take this! Fight for everlasting peice and a reference that no one will realize what it's from!" He threw something at Spongebob. It was a Token, and when spongebob picked it up, it inhabited spongebob and turned him into a glowing Spongebob with fire powers. "I have powers! Maybe, I can use this for maximum patty flipping capabilities!" He said, giggling to himself. "Spongebob, this is serious. This is where we stop joking around and we seriously get out of our goofy nature. Might make Goosebumps mad, but who cares about him" said Patrick. "Yes. I will use these for good! FOR I AM, DAYMAN! THE MASTER OF THE SUN!" said Spongebob, as he ran out through the door to battle the Nobyl zombies. "Go Spongebob! Fight for everlasting peace! END Reviews appreciated.

DC-Dude

[4100]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 26

DC-Dude presents his 11th SpongeBob spin-off:

AROUND THE WORLD IN 24 EPISODES!

1. Across The Universe

Mr. Krabs is having a little bit of a dilemma- he wants to retire, but he has no idea who he wants to be his heir! Being Mr. Krabs' heir requires smarts, skills, and a LOT of fun. So Mr. Krabs takes SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy and Squidward in a blimp and takes them around the world for new adventures- to find the new boss of the Krusty Krab, and to create his dream of touring the world! Unfortunately, as the blimp takes off, one of the engines break and they fall into the mountains of Canadian territory. Struggling to find shelter, how will they survive when Mr. Krabs fixes the engine and takes off without SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward and Sandy? TO BE CONTINUED!

2. I Canada See For Miles

After being dropped in the Canadian mountains, SpongeBob and Patrick decide to search for water, while Squidward and Sandy look for food. When SpongeBob and Patrick are all worn out and tired, they finally come across the Royal Canadian Mountain Police. But the police think that SpongeBob and Patrick are illegal immigrants, so they are put in jail. When Sandy hears about this, she goes to rescue SpongeBob and Patrick and explain to the police, only to find that the police put her in jail. Squidward eventually finds his way to civilization, and finds Mr. Krabs' jet. Mr. Krabs says that Squidward is the winner of the challenge, but SpongeBob is confused because there wasn't any challenge! But Mr. Krabs explains that if you are the best out of the gang in a country, they get a prize. So Squidward is awarded front-row tickets to a hockey game in Toronto.