We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

What will Nickelodeon be like when iCarly ends?

NatalieTV100

[161]Jul 17, 2010
    • level: 10
    carcrashheart17 wrote:
    Doesn't anybody else realize that iCarly = life?
    Um, i'm sorry to break it to you, but iCarly doesn't equal life. I like iCarly and it's probably one of the best shows I've watched on Nick in a long time, but there's more to life than that. I'll probably be sad when it's over, who knows I might even shed a couple tears, but eventually I'll get over it and there will be a new show for me to like.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marcdragicevic

[162]Jul 18, 2010
    • level: 21
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    He had said that in one of his blogs. I belive the one Icarly going trong and victoius coming soon one.

What?

frontman19

[168]Jul 19, 2010
    • level: 14

You're both wrong obviously South Park is life, if you guys are living life, you're doing it wrong. (And in case you don't get it, I'll spell it out. It's a J.O.K.E.)

DPluver2012

[170]Jul 19, 2010
    • level: 11
    well once icarly is over, they are goign to have a new series called Avtar: the Legend of Korra so thats what i will basically be watching haha

pscf3

[171]Jul 19, 2010
    • level: 16
    iCarly is not life, neither is Spongebob, South Park, or any other tv show. God is life. I don't mean to have the "religious talk" , but God could be your friend. He might even be able to help you get some human friends.

carcrashheart17 wrote:

frontman19 wrote:

You're both wrong obviously South Park is life, if you guys are living life, you're doing it wrong. (And in case you don't get it, I'll spell it out. It's a J.O.K.E.)

Well I'm being totally and utterly serious. Mock my intelligence why don't you?

frontman19

[172]Jul 19, 2010
    • level: 14

carcrashheart17 wrote:

frontman19 wrote:

You're making this too easy...so I'm going to be nice. Learn to take a joke, and don't take this so seriously ok?

and @pscf3, I will have to respectfully disagree, nothing should control your life, the only thing, or person that should control your life is you. (I'm agnostic by the way, not atheist)

Edited on 07/19/2010 2:09pm
    Edited 2 total times.

teenj12

[173]Jul 21, 2010
    • level: 26
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    well once icarly is over, they are goign to have a new series called Avtar: the Legend of Korra so thats what i will basically be watching haha

Me too!!!

marcdragicevic

[174]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 21
    pscf3 wrote:
    iCarly is not life, neither is Spongebob, South Park, or any other tv show. God is life. I don't mean to have the "religious talk" , but God could be your friend. He might even be able to help you get some human friends.

carcrashheart17 wrote:

frontman19 wrote:

I'm so confuzed after that last comment.

MusicAddictBabe

[175]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 18
    I'm sort of confused too. Something about Carcrashheart not having friends...?

Look at what's happened to Nickelodeon D=. I actually got to thinking about this the other day. Nickelodeon only has about 7 or 8 shows now (or that I've noticed).

It has two cartoons: Spongebob and Penguins (though, I haven't seen that in awhile).

And 5 TV shows: iCarly, Victorious, True Jackson, The Troop, and Big Time Rush (again, I haven't seen True Jackson or The Troop very often either).

Then, there's Brainsurge too. I still haven't seen that on very much either.

I just don't understand why they don't bring some old shows back. It's not gonna kill anyone. At this time, years ago, I'd be watching Avatar, Catscratch, Danny Phantom, or My Life as a Teenage Robot right now. Even Fairly Odd Parents came on a lot. I remember spending my summer watching Nick and I know those shows were on a lot during the summer (or that I remember). Then again, they had new episodes too, but still....

I thought I was mainly the only one around here that wanted that but I got on Facebook today and noticed this girl (one of my friend's friends) said something about, "Why can't Nickelodeon play old cartoons just for one day?" A lot of people 'Liked' it and it was a girl I'd least expect to want that kind of thing.

NatalieTV100

[176]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 10
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    I'm sort of confused too. Something about Carcrashheart not having friends...?

Look at what's happened to Nickelodeon D=. I actually got to thinking about this the other day. Nickelodeon only has about 7 or 8 shows now (or that I've noticed).

It has two cartoons: Spongebob and Penguins (though, I haven't seen that in awhile).

And 5 TV shows: iCarly, Victorious, True Jackson, The Troop, and Big Time Rush (again, I haven't seen True Jackson or The Troop very often either).

Then, there's Brainsurge too. I still haven't seen that on very much either.

I just don't understand why they don't bring some old shows back. It's not gonna kill anyone. At this time, years ago, I'd be watching Avatar, Catscratch, Danny Phantom, or My Life as a Teenage Robot right now. Even Fairly Odd Parents came on a lot. I remember spending my summer watching Nick and I know those shows were on a lot during the summer (or that I remember). Then again, they had new episodes too, but still....

I thought I was mainly the only one around here that wanted that but I got on Facebook today and noticed this girl (one of my friend's friends) said something about, "Why can't Nickelodeon play old cartoons just for one day?" A lot of people 'Liked' it and it was a girl I'd least expect to want that kind of thing.

I agree. Instead of Nick playing the same 7 or 8 shows everyday(I don't mind, but it can get annoying sometimes) they can show re runs of Avatar:The Last Airbender along with other shows like My Life as a Teenage Robot, Drake and Josh, Zoey 101, All That, The Amanda Show, As Told By Ginger, Rugarats, ect. They can even show All Grown Up(even though I wasn't too fond of that show). I remember Nick used to show those type of re runs a couple of years ago especially during the summer. It would be really nice refreshing if they started doing that again.

Evening_Haze

[177]Aug 6, 2010
    • level: 7

MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    I'm sort of confused too. Something about Carcrashheart not having friends...? Look at what's happened to Nickelodeon D=. I actually got to thinking about this the other day. Nickelodeon only has about 7 or 8 shows now (or that I've noticed). It has two cartoons: Spongebob and Penguins (though, I haven't seen that in awhile). And 5 TV shows: iCarly, Victorious, True Jackson, The Troop, and Big Time Rush (again, I haven't seen True Jackson or The Troop very often either). Then, there's Brainsurge too. I still haven't seen that on very much either. I just don't understand why they don't bring some old shows back. It's not gonna kill anyone. At this time, years ago, I'd be watching Avatar, Catscratch, Danny Phantom, or My Life as a Teenage Robot right now. Even Fairly Odd Parents came on a lot. I remember spending my summer watching Nick and I know those shows were on a lot during the summer (or that I remember). Then again, they had new episodes too, but still.... I thought I was mainly the only one around here that wanted that but I got on Facebook today and noticed this girl (one of my friend's friends) said something about, "Why can't Nickelodeon play old cartoons just for one day?" A lot of people 'Liked' it and it was a girl I'd least expect to want that kind of thing.

Agreed, Oh, and you made a comment before about how you hate when shows have bad endings? ME TOO! I hated how in the Avatar: TLA movie Zuko asked that question about his mother and no one answered! (Although the new series will probably start soon and we'll probably get the answer there.) Anyway, does anybody know that both My Life as a Teenage Robot and Hey Arnold! were supposed to have movies? The MLaaTR one might be just a rumour butthere was supposed to bea Hey arnold! movie called "The Jungle Movie" or somethingand we were supposed to find out what happened to Arnold's parents! I still wish they'd make it.

teenj12

[178]Aug 6, 2010
    • level: 26
    Evening_Haze wrote:

MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    I'm sort of confused too. Something about Carcrashheart not having friends...? Look at what's happened to Nickelodeon D=. I actually got to thinking about this the other day. Nickelodeon only has about 7 or 8 shows now (or that I've noticed). It has two cartoons: Spongebob and Penguins (though, I haven't seen that in awhile). And 5 TV shows: iCarly, Victorious, True Jackson, The Troop, and Big Time Rush (again, I haven't seen True Jackson or The Troop very often either). Then, there's Brainsurge too. I still haven't seen that on very much either. I just don't understand why they don't bring some old shows back. It's not gonna kill anyone. At this time, years ago, I'd be watching Avatar, Catscratch, Danny Phantom, or My Life as a Teenage Robot right now. Even Fairly Odd Parents came on a lot. I remember spending my summer watching Nick and I know those shows were on a lot during the summer (or that I remember). Then again, they had new episodes too, but still.... I thought I was mainly the only one around here that wanted that but I got on Facebook today and noticed this girl (one of my friend's friends) said something about, "Why can't Nickelodeon play old cartoons just for one day?" A lot of people 'Liked' it and it was a girl I'd least expect to want that kind of thing.

Agreed, Oh, and you made a comment before about how you hate when shows have bad endings? ME TOO! I hated how in the Avatar: TLA movie Zuko asked that question about his mother and no one answered! (Although the new series will probably start soon and we'll probably get the answer there.) Anyway, does anybody know that both My Life as a Teenage Robot and Hey Arnold! were supposed to have movies? The MLaaTR one might be just a rumour butthere was supposed to bea Hey arnold! movie called "The Jungle Movie" or somethingand we were supposed to find out what happened to Arnold's parents! I still wish they'd make it.

They gave the boot to all their popular cartoon shows and a few live action show in favor of all this tween targeted stuff.

Uranium_OJ

[179]Aug 6, 2010
    • level: 6

I'm really NOT looking forward to Nick post-iCarly. I'm so upset about it, I try my best to not think of it too much. It's the only kids' show I watch nowadays. It's like breaking away from my childhood in a way. (Cheesy, I know..)

When Drake and Josh ended, I wasn't too worried, because then I discovered iCarly. I guess in iCarly's case, the next "big" show would be Victorious. Sad face.

I really don't like Victoria Justice. I'm so pleasantly surprised that not a lot of you like her either. She's overrated, a mediocre actress and just seems like one of those people who think they're awesome when they're really not that good. Her roles bore me. Although she may play slightly different characters, she plays them the SAME way with the SAME tone and attitude. Blech.

Oh my GOD. Big time rush stinks worse than rotting casserole. I watched five minutes of ONE episode and besides feeling sickened, I felt sad for the writers who are trying so terribly hard to make a living and instead have to carry the responsibility of writing THAT trainwreck. I mean, it's a great concept- if only they added some realism to it. It's so fake and plastic and disgusting. I wish they actually put more thought into how a real garage band-turned superstars would act- how they would change, what obstacles they would have to overcome, what groupies they would-...nevermind...

The saddest part is, that's what they THINK we like. The writers are so clueless sometimes. Where is the Boy meets world of our generation? The Lizzie McGuire? Fresh Prince? NED'S DECLASSIFIED?Sad face.

Heck, i would rather have That's so raven make a come back. I love comedies about African-American families. THEY should add more diversity to the network, too. Seriously, they are ALL caucasian. They should have one show about asians or indians or something.

Edited on 08/06/2010 8:33pm
    Edited 2 total times.

hardcorefakes

[180]Aug 6, 2010
    • level: 7
    Uranium_OJ wrote:

I'm really NOT looking forward to Nick post-iCarly. I'm so upset about it, I try my best to not think of it too much. It's the only kids' show I watch nowadays. It's like breaking away from my childhood in a way. (Cheesy, I know..)

When Drake and Josh ended, I wasn't too worried, because then I discovered iCarly. I guess in iCarly's case, the next "big" show would be Victorious. Sad face.

I really don't like Victoria Justice. I'm so pleasantly surprised that not a lot of you like her either. She's overrated, a mediocre actress and just seems like one of those people who think they're awesome when they're really not that good. Her roles bore me. Although she may play slightly different characters, she plays them the SAME way with the SAME tone and attitude. Blech.

Oh my GOD. Big time rush stinks worse than rotting casserole. I watched five minutes of ONE episode and besides feeling sickened, I felt sad for the writers who are trying so terribly hard to make a living and instead have to carry the responsibility of writing THAT trainwreck. I mean, it's a great concept- if only they added some realism to it. It's so fake and plastic and disgusting. I wish they actually put more thought into how a real garage band-turned superstars would act- how they would change, what obstacles they would have to overcome, what groupies they would-...nevermind...

The saddest part is, that's what they THINK we like. The writers are so clueless sometimes. Where is the Boy meets world of our generation? The Lizzie McGuire? Fresh Prince? NED'S DECLASSIFIED?Sad face.

Heck, i would rather have That's so raven make a come back. I love comedies about African-American families. THEY should add more diversity to the network, too. Seriously, they are ALL caucasian. They should have one show about asians or indians or something.

LOL to the MAX