We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

What will Nickelodeon be like when iCarly ends?

T7F

[201]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 7
    pscf3 wrote:
    How come nobody but me has nicktoons?
    i do
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pscf3

[202]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 16
    Well mab and natalie tv don't.

NatalieTV100

[203]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 10
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    Ahaha great rant Mab xD Hey guys, i was watching Nostalgia Critic's review of nickelodean last night and apparently the first cartoons shown on the station were all british and canadian cartoons. Then came out Nicktoons and the rest was history. Just felt like saying that. But we really do need a nickelodean version of Boomerang. My mom was flipping through channels and got to Boomerang and saw Johnny Bravo, Courage, and Dexter's was on. We watched them, were happy, and then i got the history of how i was as a child... Though the #1 show i want back on air is Animaniacs. It was funny, educations and had a lot of adult humor hidden in there.
    Agreed. From what I know Nicktoons Network was supposed to be a Boomerang like channel for old Nicktoons, but they basically did away with that like 2 years ago... And yes Animaniacs! I used to watch reruns of it, but I was too young to understand the adult humor. I also want Nick or Nicktoons Network to air KaBlam! reruns I loved that show.
    NICKTOONS NEEDS TO BRING BACK AHH! MONSTERS! AND MARTIN MYSTERY. like seriously, I saw it for teh first week I got time werner, then they stopped airing it
    Nicktoons Network sucks now compared to when it first came out. It's just the same cartoons that they show on Nick all day with the exception of Avatar and the reruns of MLAATR and El Tigre.
    I luv it cause it has invader zim, rugrats, rockos modern life, avatar with extras, and a bunch more
    They still show Invader Zim and Rugrats on Nicktoons Network? I don't know since I don't have it anymore, but I thought they only showed it during midnight/really early in the morning. I remember watching an episode of Invader Zim at like 6:00 in the morning when I used to have Nicktoons.
    yep every Wednesday
    Oh cool...now I wish I had Nicktoons Network. Frown

its ok

The cable company took away Nicktoons along with Teenick and someother channels, but they might bring it back eventually. The cable company I have takes away certain channels for like 2 and a half months and then spontaneously brings them back...werid I know.

saylavee

[204]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 18
    I also have it, but I dont watch it as much. Only for Avatar and Invader Zim re runs. I used the watch Three Delivery on there when it was on and i was bored. It was an okay show.

saylavee

[205]Aug 9, 2010
    Sorry for the double post, but i also miss Nickelodean GAS (games & sports lol) i looooved double dare, guts, legends of the hidden temple, figure it out, etc. if they brought those back, instead of brain surge, life would be good.

pscf3

[206]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 16

You don't have teennick either? I watch that more the the regular nick.

That's sad, you should get direct tv.

NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    Ahaha great rant Mab xD Hey guys, i was watching Nostalgia Critic's review of nickelodean last night and apparently the first cartoons shown on the station were all british and canadian cartoons. Then came out Nicktoons and the rest was history. Just felt like saying that. But we really do need a nickelodean version of Boomerang. My mom was flipping through channels and got to Boomerang and saw Johnny Bravo, Courage, and Dexter's was on. We watched them, were happy, and then i got the history of how i was as a child... Though the #1 show i want back on air is Animaniacs. It was funny, educations and had a lot of adult humor hidden in there.
    Agreed. From what I know Nicktoons Network was supposed to be a Boomerang like channel for old Nicktoons, but they basically did away with that like 2 years ago... And yes Animaniacs! I used to watch reruns of it, but I was too young to understand the adult humor. I also want Nick or Nicktoons Network to air KaBlam! reruns I loved that show.
    NICKTOONS NEEDS TO BRING BACK AHH! MONSTERS! AND MARTIN MYSTERY. like seriously, I saw it for teh first week I got time werner, then they stopped airing it
    Nicktoons Network sucks now compared to when it first came out. It's just the same cartoons that they show on Nick all day with the exception of Avatar and the reruns of MLAATR and El Tigre.
    I luv it cause it has invader zim, rugrats, rockos modern life, avatar with extras, and a bunch more
    They still show Invader Zim and Rugrats on Nicktoons Network? I don't know since I don't have it anymore, but I thought they only showed it during midnight/really early in the morning. I remember watching an episode of Invader Zim at like 6:00 in the morning when I used to have Nicktoons.
    yep every Wednesday

its ok

The cable company took away Nicktoons along with Teenick and someother channels, but they might bring it back eventually. The cable company I have takes away certain channels for like 2 and a half months and then spontaneously brings them back...werid I know.

NatalieTV100

[207]Aug 9, 2010
    saylavee wrote:
    I also have it, but I dont watch it as much. Only for Avatar and Invader Zim re runs. I used the watch Three Delivery on there when it was on and i was bored. It was an okay show.

Did they cancel Three Delivery? I didn't really like that show that much, it's a good show to watch when you're bored and it was kinda funny, but I didn't really watch it much apart from that.

NatalieTV100

[208]Aug 9, 2010
    pscf3 wrote:

You don't have teennick either? I watch that more the the regular nick.

That's sad, you should get direct tv.

NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    yep every Wednesday

its ok

My dad has Direct TV so I watch Teenick whenever i'm at his house. but that's it. I wish I had Teenick at my house though, 'cause if I did I'd be watching it more than regular Nick

saylavee

[209]Aug 9, 2010
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

Did they cancel Three Delivery? I didn't really like that show that much, it's a good show to watch when you're bored and it was kinda funny, but I didn't really watch it much apart from that.

^Yeah, it was canceled cause the animation cost too much money. Though the final episode was great. The main reason i watched it was cause Sid's voice actor, Johnny Yong Bosch, is one of my favorite anime voice actors and his voice is, well, the guy was also one of the original power rangers for you guys here.

NatalieTV100

[210]Aug 9, 2010
    saylavee wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

^Yeah, it was canceled cause the animation cost too much money. Though the final episode was great. The main reason i watched it was cause Sid's voice actor, Johnny Yong Bosch, is one of my favorite anime voice actors and his voice is, well, the guy was also one of the original power rangers for you guys here.

I had a feeling it had something to do with the animation cost. I liked the style of animation they had though it reminded me of anime.

T7F

[211]Aug 9, 2010
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    yep every Wednesday

its ok

why

NatalieTV100

[212]Aug 9, 2010
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    yep every Wednesday

its ok

why

'Cause they're dumb and like to confuse people? Lol, I honestly don't know it's really werid how they do it. Like a couple of weeks ago I randomly had Disney Channel HD on my TV...

T7F

[213]Aug 9, 2010
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    yep every Wednesday

its ok

why

'Cause they're dumb and like to confuse people? Lol, I honestly don't know it's really werid how they do it. Like a couple of weeks ago I randomly had Disney Channel HD on my TV...

what provider od have

NatalieTV100

[214]Aug 9, 2010

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    yep every Wednesday

its ok
    why
    what provider od have
    Charter Communications. Their only avalible in a coupleof states.

Edited on 08/09/2010 7:25pm

T7F

[215]Aug 9, 2010
    NatalieTV100 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    yep every Wednesday

its ok
    why
    what provider od have
    Charter Communications. Their only avalible in a coupleof states.

weird

NatalieTV100

[216]Aug 9, 2010

^ Yeah, I know. I think we should stop quoting now, they're become way too long. Smile

Edited on 08/09/2010 7:48pm

Girlygirl24

[217]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 28
    I dont have Nicktoons but i wish i do some of my fave shows are on there now i can only record stuff at my brothers house which i barely go to i asked my parents for the channel and they said its way to much money

T7F

[218]Aug 9, 2010
    NatalieTV100 wrote:

^ Yeah, I know. I think we should stop quoting now, they're become way too long. Smile

yep

MusicAddictBabe

[219]Aug 9, 2010
    T7F - Yes! That show is great .

NatalieTV - Thanks . I wish that show would come one again.

Saylavee - Thanks haha X). Hey, I think I watched something like that too. I know I've watched Nostalgia Critic a lot, anyway. Totally. I would watch that channel all the time. Oh, parents. Gotta love 'em! Double Dare was amazing! And Figure it Out. I remember when we used to eat at our family table when we used to have one out in our back room and we'd watch that on TV (I don't know why because my dad and brother are sports fanatics).

Pscf - That Jeapardy thing is interesting. You should do a survival guide. My cousin has this book that she makes all her close friends write tips, advice, or just anything that'll get you through high school in it when they graduate. I'm not sure what she's going to do with it after she graduates but I assume she'll give it to one of her underclassmen friends.

I got nuttin. All I have is cable tv. But when I have the chance to watch tv at my sister's house, I jump on it because she has DirectTV. I ALWAYS watch TeenNick there and Nicktoons. I think that was the last time I saw Ned's Declassified, come to think of it. And it makes me mad that my parents won't get it. Because when I'm hanging with my cousin, we always somehow get on this kind of subject of how we wish old Nick shows would come back on. Well, when we were hanging with some other friends, we got to talking about something about MLAATR and how we missed that and one of our friends told us that it's on all the time on Nicktoons. We've had to remind him twice that we only get certain stations. So jealous lol.

lol I never quote cuz of that. But it still gets confusing sometimes when I just do this.

T7F

[220]Aug 9, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    T7F - Yes! That show is great .
    Yep