We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

What will Nickelodeon be like when iCarly ends?

pscf3

[142]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 16
    Either your insane or just trying to get attention. Life will still have a point, I promise.

carcrashheart17 wrote:
    But life will have no point when there are no new iCarly eppys to watch! How can you traitors just replace it with a lesser show that has better actors! Are you guys even TRUE fans?? things like this make me want to die a little inside... :'(
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Checkpoint24

[143]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 3

carcrashheart17 wrote:
    But life will have no point when there are no new iCarly eppys to watch! How can you traitors just replace it with a lesser show that has better actors! Are you guys even TRUE fans?? things like this make me want to die a little inside... :'(

lol

I can't say I'm a "true" fan. icarly is just a show I watch for entertainment and I think miranda cosgrove is kinda hot. But there are plenty of other better things to do. To be honest, I'm not sure why I even waste my timeon a forum about it lol.Smile

Edited on 07/14/2010 9:06pm

marcdragicevic

[144]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 21
    Checkpoint24 wrote:

carcrashheart17 wrote:

lol

I can't say I'm a "true" fan. icarly is just a show I watch for entertainment and I think miranda cosgrove is kinda hot. But there are plenty of other better things to do. To be honest, I'm not sure why I even waste my on a forum about it lol.Smile

I watch 'iCarly' for the same reason. There are heaps of other show's then iCarly anyway.

"I'm not sure why I even waste my on a forum about it"
    What?

pscf3

[145]Jul 14, 2010
    Me too
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Checkpoint24 wrote:

carcrashheart17 wrote:

lol

I can't say I'm a "true" fan. icarly is just a show I watch for entertainment and I think miranda cosgrove is kinda hot. But there are plenty of other better things to do. To be honest, I'm not sure why I even waste my on a forum about it lol.

I watch 'iCarly' for the same reason. There are heaps of other show's then iCarly anyway.

"I'm not sure why I even waste my on a forum about it"
    What?

carcrashheart17

[146]Jul 14, 2010
    Maybe I'm alone. And Tv shows are the only friends i have. Did any of you consider that? Or how about getting passionate about something. So what if I'm passionate about a TV show? I cried the day My Little Pony's was canceled. I was so upset that i got sick for a week after Seinfeld ended. iCarly is my latest show that i like to follow. Its a hobby. Whats sports do you people like? Now imagine if that sport was suddenly just over gone, and you couldn't play it anymore...would that make you sad? Well iCarly happens to be my sport so to speak. And I will be crushed the day its over...until i find a new show to like.

ruffmanfan88

[147]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 12
    don't forget nick's cartoons seem to go to season 8 or 9. Also just by looking at it some of nicks live actions shows did go past 4 seasons. I can see it going to at least maybe one or two more seasons. Dan did say we have 26 episodes but there might be more after that. So that kind of gives a clue it will go on longer then his other shows. I know all shows have to come to an end sometime but it looks like that cast wants to keep doing the show. will just have to wait and see what happens next year and see if they sign on to more. in my opion they will. they will just work around collage and other things they want to do and maybe not shoot as many episodes. Also it looks like nick is going back to animation.

Aprilshakira

[148]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 10

I'll probably cry when iCarly ends haha.

marcdragicevic

[149]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 21
    Well at-least Victorious is only new. That's the next show to look forward to. (Religiously)

ruffmanfan88

[150]Jul 16, 2010
    in this article http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/will-miranda-cosgrove-follow-in-mileys-footsteps/question-1107125/ mirnda said "Right now we're on our third season, and we're doing another season after this. this apply's to production seasons

pscf3

[151]Jul 16, 2010
    YYYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY (dances around the house for 30 minutes)

ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    in this article http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/will-miranda-cosgrove-follow-in-mileys-footsteps/question-1107125/ mirnda said "Right now we're on our third season, and we're doing another season after this. this apply's to production seasons

MusicAddictBabe

[152]Jul 16, 2010
    • level: 18
    Yes, and if it's one thing I hate about ending shows, and I can't stress this enough, is that I hate it when their last episodes are bad. I hate open-ended finales.

pscf3

[153]Jul 16, 2010
    If i were dan, i would shoot two endings to the finale, one creddie, one seddie, that way everybody is happy

carcrashheart17

[154]Jul 16, 2010
    Doesn't anybody else realize that iCarly = life?

teenj12

[155]Jul 16, 2010
    • level: 26
    pscf3 wrote:
    If i were dan, i would shoot two endings to the finale, one creddie, one seddie, that way everybody is happy

That seems like a good idea! Kinda weird though..i never heard of a show doing that.

hardcorefakes

[156]Jul 16, 2010
    • level: 7
    carcrashheart17 wrote:
    wow thats just sad either. instead of crying and moping about fictional tv shows why dont you do something about your having no friends. with a little work get to know somebody. be open minded
    or look for other shows. if all this doesnt work then i feel sorry for your life

hardcorefakes

[157]Jul 16, 2010
    • level: 7
    frontman19 wrote:

Actually, Miranda and Nathan are starting 12th grade and Jennette is done with school, but I still think this show ends after this coming 4th season, and then Nickelodeon goes down the tubes even more then it is now. Unless there's some genius new show for the 2011 season, then Nickelodeon is screwed.

actually dan said himself that season 4 will not be the last season of icarly

teenj12

[158]Jul 16, 2010
    • level: 26
    hardcorefakes wrote:
    carcrashheart17 wrote:
    wow thats just sad either. instead of crying and moping about fictional tv shows why dont you do something about your having no friends. with a little work get to know somebody. be open minded
    or look for other shows. if all this doesnt work then i feel sorry for your life
    Lets just keep things civilized,eh?

pscf3

[159]Jul 17, 2010
    Where did he say that at?

hardcorefakes wrote:
    frontman19 wrote:

Actually, Miranda and Nathan are starting 12th grade and Jennette is done with school, but I still think this show ends after this coming 4th season, and then Nickelodeon goes down the tubes even more then it is now. Unless there's some genius new show for the 2011 season, then Nickelodeon is screwed.

actually dan said himself that season 4 will not be the last season of icarly

ruffmanfan88

[160]Jul 17, 2010
    He had said that in one of his blogs. I belive the one Icarly going trong and victoius coming soon one.