We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

What will Nickelodeon be like when iCarly ends?

Girlygirl24

[61]Apr 13, 2010
    • level: 28
    I also love Good luck Charlie great show im trying to give victorouis a try but it has the same tameslot als good luck charlie and id rather watch that lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Obiwan456

[62]Apr 13, 2010
    • level: 12
    I just saw an ep of GLC. It was okay, I guess, but personally, I prefer Victorious.

arnoldmcguire

[63]Apr 14, 2010
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    I just saw an ep of GLC. It was okay, I guess, but personally, I prefer Victorious.

I think I smell a duel between Bridgit Mendler and Victoria Justice on who owns the weekend. XD

loey12886

[64]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 10
    Aprilshakira wrote:

It kind of scares me. Without iCarly, Nick doesn't have much. Big Time Rush is pretty frustrating, and I doubt it will last long -- I can see it getting old quickly. And then True Jackson VP, it probably won't last long either. As for The Troop .. well, not many people watch it. So what do you think Nickelodeon will be like when iCarly ends?

if Spongebob is still going on when ICarly ends, Nick wont have a problem. but if it ends before ICarly odes, well we will cross that bridge when we get to it

loey12886

[65]Apr 14, 2010
    arnoldmcguire wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    they'll still have spongebob

That's the bad part of it, more Spongebob airtime once iCarly dies, making Nick even worse than ever...

iCarly was the reason the channel was still alive and sane.

I think Spongebob will end before Icarly does, it's been around for a long time, the only reason Sponegbob is still around is because they something from the 90's to keep Nick alive. But I think this is the last season of Spongebob (not sure though) so I say we will see what happens to Nick as soon as it's no more

pixarprincess

[66]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 13
    You know nostalgic people. Spongebob is and always will be a classic, but every show's got to end sometime, no matter what. (Then again, isn't the Simpsons still airing?)

The battle between Bridgette Mendler and Victoria Justice is ON!!!

Aprilshakira

[67]Apr 14, 2010

I watched Good Luck Charlie yesterday, and I LOVED IT. Bridget Mendler is definitely a better actress than Victoria Justice, the roles she's played are more verstile.

Let me just tell you.. I was so realived! I was realived that their was finally a show on Disney that deals with a NORMAL *yet crazy* family. I'm sick of pop-star wizards from the futurewith their popular webshows, going to a performing arts school, also starring on a popular TV show while fighting monsters and working as a Vice President at a fashion company, alternating between living in the white house and at a boarding school which just so happens to be on the beach and crawling with hot guys.

..I think you get my point.

What I'm saying is, even though I LOVE iCarly, I think Good Luck Charlie may even replace it if it alternates to Saturday nights. People want something .. new.

pixarprincess

[68]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 13
    And Round 1 goes to BRIDGETTE!!!!

Good Luck, Nick.

Obiwan456

[69]Apr 14, 2010
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    from the future with their popular webshows, going to a performing arts school,

Hey, I like all three of those. Phil was one of the last good Disney shows before the wave of awful. iCarly, well, it's not that unbelievable, and Victorious, well, it's Dan's and it gives good tips to people who want to be performers!

saylavee

[70]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 18

loey12886 wrote:

arnoldmcguire wrote:

futuramarama wrote:

they'll still have spongebob

T

hat's the bad part of it, more Spongebob airtime once iCarly dies, making Nick even worse than ever... iCarly was the reason the channel was still alive and sane.

I think Spongebob will end before Icarly does, it's been around for a long time, the only reason Sponegbob is still around is because they something from the 90's to keep Nick alive. But I think this is the last season of Spongebob (not sure though) so I say we will see what happens to Nick as soon as it's no more

If they want something from the 90s to keep nick alive, bring back Animaniacs which they should still have the lisense to (bought from Kids WB). It was better than spongebob, and even the adults watch it (hard not to though because of all the double meaning jokes) heck that show helped me pass my history test IN 7TH GRADE MANY YEARS AFTER IT ENDED!!!

And yes iCarly is the only reason that nick is still sane.

Just like there are only 2 shows that keep Cartoon Network sane.

Though i dont think big time rush is half bad atleast 3/4 of the actors are hot

All in favor of devoting a channel to a mix of 90s (maybe early 2000s) Nick, CN and Disney cartoons?

Also, i think the last season of iCarly will be season 5 if not season 4. The actors will be too old for it by then

arnoldmcguire

[71]Apr 15, 2010
    pixarprincess wrote:
    You know nostalgic people. Spongebob is and always will be a classic, but every show's got to end sometime, no matter what. (Then again, isn't the Simpsons still airing?)

The battle between Bridgette Mendler and Victoria Justice is ON!!!

Yay for Spongebob going away soon. finally Nick slain the monster they made. or not.

Oh, and Saturdays are Victoria's, and Sundays are Bridgit's. the "who owns the weekend part" however, is on who watched the more.

Girlygirl24

[72]Apr 15, 2010
    • level: 28
    Victorious HATERS READ!!!

okay so i went on wikipedia and checked the Victorious ratings but i couldnt find it BUT i found the reviews and it said the show ALOT of NEGATIVE REVIEWS dont belive me:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorious

just go down to critical reception

guess the show wont last long after all

Obiwan456

[73]Apr 15, 2010
    If you read the reviews, out of 5, only one is overtly negative. The rest say it's a little flat, but has potential, to sum it up. And the one negative one calls it a "Glee" rip, but hasn't this show been in the work two years? How long go did Glee premiere? Wasn't it last year? It's too close together to prove anything.

charmed4eva112

[74]Apr 17, 2010
    • level: 20
    I swore I wouldn't watch Victorious yet. But I gave it a chance today. I have to admit, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Ok, so there were some stupid lines, Trina irks me to no end, and Cat is just a little overdramatic to me, but it's not HALF bad. Just overadvertised. Andre is definately my favourite character. All the 5 lines I laughed at, they were his lines ("Do you have some asprin?") and I've liked him as Harper on iCarly. Victoria isn't that bad, Jade's very overprotective, and no offense, but Beck is not even that cute. But I also love Robbie, the guy with the dummy. He's funny as well. I'll give it another shot for the second episode, but no promises. I kept an open mind, regardless of what has been said on here, and I actually am glad I did. It's definately Dan's worst show he's ever produced, but it doesn't fall below Hannah Montana or half the Disney shows on Disney.

I'm also gonna watch Good Luck Charlie. Watched part of it and liked it.

Obiwan456

[75]Apr 18, 2010
    Um, the second episode already aired. The third one is tonight. And you can call off the big Victoria/Bridget fight head to head thing. I looked to be sure, and Vic is one at 8, Charlie at 8:30, eastern time.

And I gotta say the worst show hes ever produced was the Amanda Show.

arnoldmcguire

[76]Apr 18, 2010
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Um, the second episode already aired. The third one is tonight. And you can call off the big Victoria/Bridget fight head to head thing. I looked to be sure, and Vic is one at 8, Charlie at 8:30, eastern time.

So... that means Bridgit won then?
    and I didn't know that Victorious airs first then Good Luck Charlie. thanks for the info. and I do agree, I didn't even want to watch Victorious unless Dan decides to use his secret weapon which worked on iCarly... which is

GETTING CRAP PAST THE RADAR AND FETISH FUEL! XD

saylavee

[77]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 18
    ^ TV TROPES!!!!!

@obiwan, you say the amanda show, i say kenan and kel

charmed4eva112

[78]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 20
    Yeah, I know the second episode has already aired. I just haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I might watch it tonight. And I still have yet to watch Good Luck Charlie! Why? Cause I am procrastinating.

Obiwan456

[79]Apr 18, 2010
    arnoldmcguire wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:

and I didn't know that Victorious airs first then Good Luck Charlie. thanks for the info. and I do agree, I didn't even want to watch Victorious unless Dan decides to use his secret weapon which worked on iCarly... which is

That by no means means Bridget won, because they never have gone head to head. In fact, I believe Victorious is going against Sonny, which it already beat last week.

And as far as getting stuff past the radar, they already have. I mean, in the second episode, the puppet tells the ventriloquist to take him to the bathroom to pee, Tori says he's a puppet and can't pee, to which the puppet replies "You don't know what I got". And it's a guy puppet. Not to mention, in the extended pilot, the boy tried to "help" Tori get dressed for the big showcase (when she was being forcefully changed behind a screen).

Aprilshakira

[80]Apr 18, 2010
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    arnoldmcguire wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:

That by no means means Bridget won, because they never have gone head to head. In fact, I believe Victorious is going against Sonny, which it already beat last week.

And as far as getting stuff past the radar, they already have. I mean, in the second episode, the puppet tells the ventriloquist to take him to the bathroom to pee, Tori says he's a puppet and can't pee, to which the puppet replies "You don't know what I got". And it's a guy puppet. Not to mention, in the extended pilot, the boy tried to "help" Tori get dressed for the big showcase (when she was being forcefully changed behind a screen).

I have to correct you on that. In the special preview of Victorious (or the pilot) when it FIRST aired it had the "help" Tori thing, but then they took it out.