We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

What will Nickelodeon be like when iCarly ends?

Obiwan456

[81]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 12
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    arnoldmcguire wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Um, the second episode already aired. The third one is tonight. And you can call off the big Victoria/Bridget fight head to head thing. I looked to be sure, and Vic is one at 8, Charlie at 8:30, eastern time.

And I gotta say the worst show hes ever produced was the Amanda Show.

So... that means Bridgit won then?
    and I didn't know that Victorious airs first then Good Luck Charlie. thanks for the info. and I do agree, I didn't even want to watch Victorious unless Dan decides to use his secret weapon which worked on iCarly... which is

GETTING CRAP PAST THE RADAR AND FETISH FUEL! XD

That by no means means Bridget won, because they never have gone head to head. In fact, I believe Victorious is going against Sonny, which it already beat last week.

And as far as getting stuff past the radar, they already have. I mean, in the second episode, the puppet tells the ventriloquist to take him to the bathroom to pee, Tori says he's a puppet and can't pee, to which the puppet replies "You don't know what I got". And it's a guy puppet. Not to mention, in the extended pilot, the boy tried to "help" Tori get dressed for the big showcase (when she was being forcefully changed behind a screen).

I have to correct you on that. In the special preview of Victorious (or the pilot) when it FIRST aired it had the "help" Tori thing, but then they took it out.

Yeah, that's what I meant, but Dan calls it the "extended pilot". But it still doesn't hide that fact that they tried to "help" her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pixarprincess

[82]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 13
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    arnoldmcguire wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Um, the second episode already aired. The third one is tonight. And you can call off the big Victoria/Bridget fight head to head thing. I looked to be sure, and Vic is one at 8, Charlie at 8:30, eastern time.

And I gotta say the worst show hes ever produced was the Amanda Show.

So... that means Bridgit won then?
    and I didn't know that Victorious airs first then Good Luck Charlie. thanks for the info. and I do agree, I didn't even want to watch Victorious unless Dan decides to use his secret weapon which worked on iCarly... which is

GETTING CRAP PAST THE RADAR AND FETISH FUEL! XD

That by no means means Bridget won, because they never have gone head to head. In fact, I believe Victorious is going against Sonny, which it already beat last week.

And as far as getting stuff past the radar, they already have. I mean, in the second episode, the puppet tells the ventriloquist to take him to the bathroom to pee, Tori says he's a puppet and can't pee, to which the puppet replies "You don't know what I got". And it's a guy puppet. Not to mention, in the extended pilot, the boy tried to "help" Tori get dressed for the big showcase (when she was being forcefully changed behind a screen).

I have to correct you on that. In the special preview of Victorious (or the pilot) when it FIRST aired it had the "help" Tori thing, but then they took it out.

I think that's what obiwan meant.

krisiten

[83]Apr 24, 2010
    • level: 5

Perhaps when its over, Dan will have a wider budget for victorious and add another 56 characters to the cast. I'm sorry..but I just think 7 main characters plus 3 reccuring character roles is just too much. You also have to add in how theres been a kiss in every episode so far. Its confusing.

I dont know, by the time iCarly ends, I might be out of Highschool. I might not watch nickelodeon as much. I'll be really sad- I love icarly

frontman19

[84]Apr 24, 2010
    • level: 14

I have no problems with Victorious per say, it's a decent show that has some good lines and some decent acting. The thing is, I can't see myself ever watching any of the episodes more then once, I feel they will immediately get stale. I can watch each episode of iCarly more then once and be fine with it, but with Victorious I just can't, maybe it's because there is a lack of depth, I don't really know.

Nickelodeon will survive after iCarly ends, it will be fine, it just won't have as many quality shows. I'm sure they'll give some iCarly character there own show in a few years and that might be good. Who knows? I just say we'll see.

Obiwan456

[85]Apr 24, 2010
    krisiten wrote:

Perhaps when its over, Dan will have a wider budget for victorious and add another 56 characters to the cast. I'm sorry..but I just think 7 main characters plus 3 reccuring character roles is just too much. You also have to add in how theres been a kiss in every episode so far. Its confusing.

I dont know, by the time iCarly ends, I might be out of Highschool. I might not watch nickelodeon as much. I'll be really sad- I love icarly

Hey, there wasn't a kiss in the Bird Scene! Besides, it seems more realistic to have a wider cast when the show revolves around a school, instead of a specific group of friends (iCarly). And whoa re the three recurring characters? I know Sikowitz, but other than that...?

krisiten

[86]Apr 24, 2010
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    krisiten wrote:

Hey, there wasn't a kiss in the Bird Scene! Besides, it seems more realistic to have a wider cast when the show revolves around a school, instead of a specific group of friends (iCarly). And whoa re the three recurring characters? I know Sikowitz, but other than that...?

sikowitz, dan said the guidance counselor guy was gonna be a reccuring character, and he also said tori will have both parents in the show, so thats another 2 reccurring characters. I like victorious, i never said I didnt. I just think starting so many love triangles 3 episodes in is way to rushed. I also think that puppet is extremely annoying- but thats me; I'm never one for dummmies. I think Cat is so adoreably funny and Beck is good looking.

Obiwan456

[87]Apr 24, 2010
    I dont really mind all the pairings already, because, well, its just the one triangle. I mean, trina/robbie and cat/robbie, well, taht was just on robbies end and probably wont last a single episdoe.

krisiten

[88]Apr 24, 2010
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    I dont really mind all the pairings already, because, well, its just the one triangle. I mean, trina/robbie and cat/robbie, well, taht was just on robbies end and probably wont last a single episdoe.

I say cat and robbie should date...ONLY for the sole purpose that their couple name would be "Rat" thats pretty funny.

Checkpoint24

[89]Apr 25, 2010
    • level: 3

Wow guys why all the hate for victorious? I agree that the plot could be more interesting but victoria justice is a great actress, I really think the show has a good chance, I like it anyway...

Edited on 04/24/2010 11:20pm

Obiwan456

[90]Apr 25, 2010
    Well, it's better on the Victorious board.

Checkpoint24

[91]Apr 25, 2010
    • level: 3

I'm sure. Nobody is going to say anything positive about a competitor show to icarly on an icarly forum....

Obiwan456

[92]Apr 25, 2010
    So I'm a nobody? lol

HaydenAvery

[93]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 21
    Victorious is plenty good. And if Dan gives an iCarly character their own show it will likely be Noah. AKA Gibby.

loey12886

[94]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 10
    the only reason I still watch Nick, is because of ICarly and Spongebob because I think those are the only two good shows left on Nick

but when their not on anymore, well I will watch re runs, but nothing good really comes on tv anymore after a lot of good shows have ended

DPluver2012

[95]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 11
    well i think a new series of avatar the last airbender is coming out ....like a spinoff per say .they will have new characters and it will be in the avatar world and u can bet on me watching that once it comes one...even if icarly goes off i think the avatar spinoff will be just as good as avatar the last airbender itself

schillingklaus

[96]May 7, 2010

Victorious is cool, as it allows for many wonderful crossover couples, such as Nevel Papperman/JadeWest, Wade Collins/Cat Valentine, David Archuleta/Tori Vega, Grifin/Trini Vega, Lewbert/Trini Vega, Jonah/Trini Vega, Mrs. Briggs/Mr. Sikkowitz, and on and on and on it goes.

hardcorefakes

[97]May 7, 2010
    • level: 7
    so that means the general icarly fanbase but *YOU* are all nobodys lol

alirk

[98]May 7, 2010
    • level: 22

I remember when I was a kid & in the Nickelodeon target demo there used to be so many good shows on: Salute Your Shorts, Hey Dude, Clarissa Explains It All, The Secret World of Alex Mack, the original All That, Cousin Skeeter, etc...Those were the days...Now, I'm not really sure (b/c the only Nick show I really watch is iCarly), but it seems like the Nick programming has gone down hill. Are there really any Nick shows worth watching (other than iCarly)?

frontman19

[99]May 7, 2010
    • level: 14

The answer to that question would be no, ok you can watch the new Victorious episodes when they come on once, but after that they get stale, so the only show worth watching on Nick anymore is indeed iCarly.

Aprilshakira

[100]May 7, 2010
    • level: 10

Victorious and Big Time Rush are okay. Victorious would be second best to iCarly, Big Time Rush third. BTR is actually pretty funny sometimes. Ned'sDeclassified School Survival Guide is good too, even though it's not airing anymore. Don't even bother with True Jackson or The Troop. Watch some of the shows on TEENick like What I Like About You (also by Dan Schneider) or Degrassi or even Full House. And their are plenty of shows on Nick @ Nite like The Nanny, George Lopez, Malcolm In The Middle etc.