We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

What will Nickelodeon be like when iCarly ends?

iskabibble07

[21]Mar 19, 2010
    • level: 13
    Dan is well known for making a new show from good performers from his current show. All that resulted in the Amanda show which gave birth to Drake and Josh which then resulted in ICarly. I often watch ICarly and wonder which of the other performers will be taken to shape up the next show Dan puts together. I expect Dan is already working on it. That's how he works.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saylavee

[22]Mar 19, 2010
    • level: 18

Aprilshakira wrote:
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    iCarly's mainly the only reason I watch that channel sometimes. Victorious just...idk I'm getting sick of seeing that girl everywhere lol. Spongebob is getting old and the only other show I really hate is the Fairly Odd Parents for the same reason (well, I do have another reason but people probably won't like what I have to say about it if they're fans).

I loved Ned's Declassified and Zoey 101 and I do watch True Jackson once in awhile.

I totally agree. I keep seeing this chick everywhere, and she kinda pisses me off. She's talented and pretty, but she's not THAT great to be shown everywhere.

I agree with both of your 100%! Especialy about Victoria, maybe Dan's advertising her so much because he may be worried she wont do as good?? Idk...but i miss Ned's!!! You know they were thinking about doing a ND Highschool SG, but then decided not too. To bad, devon became really handsom and he's a pretty decent singer.

iskabibble07 wrote:
    Dan is well known for making a new show from good performers from his current show. All that resulted in the Amanda show which gave birth to Drake and Josh which then resulted in ICarly. I often watch ICarly and wonder which of the other performers will be taken to shape up the next show Dan puts together. I expect Dan is already working on it. That's how he works.

The way i see, he takes the secondary character(s) from each show and make them the main character for his new show, with the exception of Amanda Bynes.

Amanda Show had Drake and Josh, they became stars of D&J obviously lol

All That had Jamie Lynn Spears as the second to last new cast member to join before he canceled it, she stared in Zoey 101.

Amanda Show had Amanda star on What I Like About You (though it wasnt a nick show)

D&J had Miranda Cosgrove, who now stars in iCarly.

Zoey 101 had Victoria Justice, who is now going to star in Victorious.

So maybe after iCarly ends, he may make a show with Jennette or Nathan?

schillingklaus

[23]Mar 19, 2010
    • level: 12

various iCarly guest stars will be recurring characters in Victorious

futuramarama

[24]Mar 19, 2010
    • level: 37
    i honestly wish victorious would just premiere and end. but it'll get good ratings {for nick}, since it is airing right after the KCA. Sigh...

Aprilshakira

[25]Mar 19, 2010
    • level: 10
    futuramarama wrote:
    i honestly wish victorious would just premiere and end. but it'll get good ratings {for nick}, since it is airing right after the KCA. Sigh...

I totally agree. I'm almost jealous of the show. I feel the same way I did when iCarly first premiered, feeling it would "replace" Drake & Josh (which it actually kind of did..) although, I ended up LOVING iCarly. But I don't think I'll love Victorious. Victoria annoys me.

wallflower07

[26]Mar 19, 2010
    • level: 7

I dislike the whole victorious idea because about 6 ? years ago nick had a show called Taina with the exact same plotline but featured a Purto Richen family so this will probably be worse

saylavee

[27]Mar 19, 2010
    Yeah, they couldve just made victorious into a tv movie and got it over with.

frontman19

[28]Mar 19, 2010
    • level: 14

saylavee wrote:
    Yeah, they couldve just made victorious into a tv movie and got it over with.

I agree, there's no point in making a TV show just like Glee, but for tweens. This show has no real good actors/actresses, I mean iCarly at least has 3 good actors. I have zero expectations for this show and it's just going to be another show I ignore and one that hopefully won't go more than one season.

futuramarama

[29]Mar 20, 2010
    i have no respect for the actress, i have no respect for the type of show it is, i have no respect for anything in the show {victorious of course}

schillingklaus

[30]Mar 20, 2010

Victoria Justice is a great actress, as already shown in her wonderful guest roles in iCarly and True Jackson VP, and her perfect role as Tammi in Spectacular!, thus Victorious will be great.

Some of the other actors and actresses are equally cool, such as Danielle Monet.

Of course the show will wear down, as Schneider always makes his characters go devious after a few episodes, as best seen in the case of Quinn Pensky who decayed at the speed of light past a few episodes in season 1.

But the first season of any Dan Schneider show is great, and the guest stars of all following episodes are also great, always have been, always will be, even though the guest stars are the only things that make Schneider's shows watchworthy after a few episodes. This was the case in Drake & Josh, in Zoey 101, even more in iCarly, and will probably be equally eclatant in Victorious, if not more, but that doesn't matter. Just don't care about the plots beyond the first episodes, and concentrate on the guest stars!

futuramarama

[31]Mar 20, 2010

schillingklaus wrote:

Victoria Justice is a great actress

to tell the truth i disagree with that whole thing, especially this. i find her a bad actress and i don't like any of her roles

Aprilshakira

[32]Mar 20, 2010
    futuramarama wrote:

schillingklaus wrote:

Victoria Justice is a great actress

to tell the truth i disagree with that whole thing, especially this. i find her a bad actress and i don't like any of her roles

She seems the same in every role. The only reason she gets roles is because she is buddy-buddy with Dan Schneider and has "good looks."

saylavee

[33]Mar 20, 2010
    Well, lets reveiw her roles shall we...

Lola = an actress type girly girl
    Shelby Marx = wrestler
    Her guest role on True Jackson = a model who acted like a ditz
    W/e her name in Victorious will be = an actress...

Seems like she best at acting like an actess...

And true about the Dan thing, though he was due for making a side character in Zoey 101 get their own show, but he couldve waited till AFTER iCarly.

schillingklaus

[34]Mar 20, 2010

after iCarly, they would all be in college or switch to adult channels or have kida to take care of

Girlygirl24

[35]Mar 20, 2010
    • level: 28
    The way Dan keeps promoting Victorouis annoys me

Aprilshakira

[36]Mar 20, 2010
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    The way Dan keeps promoting Victorouis annoys me

Same! Even though Dan SAYS that he won't leave iCarly for Victorious, I fear that he will. I'm a writer myself and I get distracted easily, even leaving GREAT ideas for crappy ones.

.. So I guess that's what Dan is going through. I mean, he usually posts the funfacts RIGHT AWAY but I guess he's just too busy with Victorious now. =/

MusicAddictBabe

[37]Mar 20, 2010
    I don't really like Victoria Justice. At first, she wasn't that bad. But then, they went overboard with showing her here and there. I remember when they did those Teenick things (where they had the actors/actresses of Teenick shows come on for those random special weekend thingies), she'd always be on there but no one else from Zoey 101. But every other show had every cast member...not just one. They still sorta do that (such as that slime commercial...um why have her randomly with the casts of iCarly and True Jackson?) and it's starting to annoy me...altho, with Victorious coming out, of course it makes more sense.

I think her name's Tori on Victorious...I heard that somewhere (plus, if you look at the title on commercials, the "tori" in Victorious is a bit more bolded).

No offense, the promotion of the show is fairly...overrated kind of. So I agree with you there.

Aprilshakira

[38]Mar 20, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    I don't really like Victoria Justice. At first, she wasn't that bad. But then, they went overboard with showing her here and there. I remember when they did those Teenick things (where they had the actors/actresses of Teenick shows come on for those random special weekend thingies), she'd always be on there but no one else from Zoey 101. But every other show had every cast member...not just one. They still sorta do that (such as that slime commercial...um why have her randomly with the casts of iCarly and True Jackson?) and it's starting to annoy me...altho, with Victorious coming out, of course it makes more sense.

I think her name's Tori on Victorious...I heard that somewhere (plus, if you look at the title on commercials, the "tori" in Victorious is a bit more bolded).

No offense, the promotion of the show is fairly...overrated kind of. So I agree with you there.

I agree 100% .. the show looks, to put it in Dan's words.. suckish.

MusicAddictBabe

[39]Mar 21, 2010

That's crazy cuz that's exactly what I was about to say when I wrote that last night lol. xD Or maybe it wasn't that. Idk. It was something that I was gonna add "...or in the words of the iCarly gang - 'suckish'" but alas, I did not. lol

Aprilshakira

[40]Mar 21, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:

That's crazy cuz that's exactly what I was about to say when I wrote that last night lol. xD Or maybe it wasn't that. Idk. It was something that I was gonna add "...or in the words of the iCarly gang - 'suckish'" but alas, I did not. lol

Well great minds think alike! Point being, the show looks suckish. I hope it will live up to that and get cancelled.

.. Too far?