We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Spam Discussion

katywishing100

[142]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 15
    TheSchwab wrote:
    lol. they are not in love. Sam is like a little sister to Spencer.

Spencer is 27. Sam is 16. That is not close in age. Also pedophilia isnt a baseless argument. It's a fact. You think they love each other? really? wow.

Noone is asking you to be a Spam fan, so why are you coming into this thread, and bashing it? If people think that Sam and Spencer are in love, let them, stop shoving your belifs down their throats.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Freddimamay

[143]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 4
    Oh he doesn't bother me, lol. And when I say 'in love' I'm just specifying that it's more about feelings. Pedophilia is about sexual urges towards children, I'm not suggesting Spencer is having dirty fantasies or anything of that nature, lol! But I do believe Sam has a crush on Spencer and that he completely appreciates who Sam is...and yes, that that can eventually grow into something deeper when she's old enough. They are extremely well suited.

fryman1701

[144]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 7

The age of consent in the state of Washington is 16.

marcdragicevic

[145]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    When i first saw the thread name, I thought why would people want to post about spam. I hate spam. People post spam everywhere. Spam is all over the internet basically.

schillingklaus

[146]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 12
    no, the thread is about the ship Spencer/Sam, aka Spam.

marcdragicevic

[147]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    Yeah, but you can be very easily confused with it.

Freddimamay

[148]Jan 18, 2010

marcdragicevic wrote:
    Yeah, but you can be very easily confused with it.

So true!

So anyone who's seen it can tell me how much Spam we get in ISYL?? Creddie sounds pretty intense lol

This ep has me pretty pumped to check out!

Edited on 01/18/2010 8:08pm

Freddimamay

[149]Jan 18, 2010

Being a Spam fan, Ima asnwer my own question....that ep was Spam-Jam-packed!! And I don't care even if 20 people come here telling me how it's/I'm wrong, it wouldn't erase the Spammy greatness of that ep. It was 100% what Sam and Spencer are. This was almost as much a Spam episode as a Creddie, only much less heavy connotations. The light hearted fun that is Spam I am a happy little shipper at the moment.

Only one thing; how do they get lines like "I've gotta quit saying witty things before I blow..." past the radar?!?! I nearly choked on my water!! I laughed so hard!

missdecember

[150]Jan 19, 2010
    • level: 10
    YEAH. I'm not even into Spam and I loved it. That Spencer line about saying witty things before he blows... oh, trust me, I booked that inneuendo too and was like, "Nick didn't catch that?" But it amused me nonetheless.

Freddimamay

[151]Jan 19, 2010

Things I loved about this episode Spam wise;

How they are both totally on the same page!! On sooooo many different levels too. They both take the game as seriously as the other, and are well aware of what the other is capable of. And they both look like dejected children when Carly takes their blow guns away-so freaking cute. Also-They're both all about the food, lol

I love how Sam knew Spencer wouldn't belive her so she she makes her point clear and the minute she does, Spencer immediatly knows she's serious. It takes all of a split second. Then he jumps into action until he see's she's eating a taco from the truck. LOL, he takes it down a notch then cause he knows it must not be that bad if she stoppedfor taco's. He gets her. Actually I kinda love how Sam and SPencer get in their own little worlds, and half the time no one gets either of them but the other....tis a beautiful thing!!

"Yeah, feet apart!" and "She's a clever one"

Along with the line I previously mentioned, made my night!!! Can't wait til Fryman to show up so I can have someone else to be happy with!! Glad you've converted Missdecember

Freddimamay

[152]Jan 25, 2010
    "YEAH BABY~MAMA WINS!!!!"

charmed4eva112

[153]Feb 1, 2010
    • level: 20
    Well, consider me a partial converter. I may not be all the way total Spam shipping, but I do think they have a strong friendship, and for some reason, I've been thinking about them maybe becoming something more. They're cute together, you gotta admit.

Freddimamay

[154]Feb 2, 2010

charmed4eva112 wrote:
    Well, consider me a partial converter. I may not be all the way total Spam shipping, but I do think they have a strong friendship, and for some reason, I've been thinking about them maybe becoming something more. They're cute together, you gotta admit.

Thank you!!! Not to mention how completely alike and well suited they are for each other. Loved Spencer's identical tantrum. But yes they're adorable, especially if you've seen alot of the extra's from the website. Plus I mentioned in another thread, Dan said they've been okayed for at least enough episodes to probably make it to 2012. Sam repeated grade 3 so she's already 16 meaning we'll see her be 18 years old....jus sayin'

Edited on 02/02/2010 1:52pm

fryman1701

[155]Feb 5, 2010
    • level: 7
    OMGOMGOMG!!! I am in the middle on iEnrage Gibby. The scene where Spencer puts his mouth over Sam's ear so she can hear the pop rocks. I got giggles.

Freddimamay

[156]Feb 6, 2010

fryman1701 wrote:
    OMGOMGOMG!!! I am in the middle on iEnrage Gibby. The scene where Spencer puts his mouth over Sam's ear so she can hear the pop rocks. I got giggles.

Oh yes, I think more and more people are gonna sense the Spam love. So much I loved about this ep, but must post later, lol

iskabibble07

[157]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 13
    fryman1701 wrote:
    I thought the same thing when I saw that moment. Also when Sam taught Spencer to lie, their relationship just works.

Freddimamay

[158]Feb 7, 2010

iskabibble07 wrote:
    fryman1701 wrote:
    I thought the same thing when I saw that moment. Also when Sam taught Spencer to lie, their relationship just works.

Doesn't it??? They are on the same page about pretty much everything!!! Like how he texted Sam instead of Carly about the review, he wasn't sure Carly would go along but he knew Sam would They are so freaking fun to watch, by far the most entertaining ship on the show, and i do dig Creddie just because they're so sweet. Also I love how Spencer is like the only person Sam is really nice to (other than Carly, but that one's a givin) the line "That jerk!" says it all. This show should be on air long enough to get past the age taboo, I'm almost certain if it does that Creddie/Spam are end game, lol

katywishing100

[159]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 15
    fryman1701 wrote:

That part was so cute.

Freddimamay

[160]Feb 9, 2010

A crowning moment of Spam awesomeness indeed!!! And it came out of nowhere, it was just kinda there.

The face Spencer makes after she pushes him back is so innocent and adorable too-love it.