We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Spam Discussion

Spam426

[221]Jan 5, 2011
    • level: 1

Set aside that Sam is young in the show, and it is a kid's show of course the writers wouldn't have them together in a relationship. I think they would be the cutest couple on the show. Both are artistic, pranksters, funny, energetic, friends, and they act themselves around each other. I don't think age difference has to do with squat as long as two people love each other and are of a consenting age. Look at Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas they have a 25 year age difference, or even Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart have a 22 year age difference. I don't really think this ship is impossible, maybe for a kid's television show it is, but IRL it could happen quite easy. Anyhoo cute pairing

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[222]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 26
    Spam426 wrote:

Set aside that Sam is young in the show, and it is a kid's show of course the writers wouldn't have them together in a relationship. I think they would be the cutest couple on the show. Both are artistic, pranksters, funny, energetic, friends, and they act themselves around each other. I don't think age difference has to do with squat as long as two people love each other and are of a consenting age. Look at Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas they have a 25 year age difference, or even Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart have a 22 year age difference. I don't really think this ship is impossible, maybe for a kid's television show it is, but IRL it could happen quite easy. Anyhoo cute pairing

Well I bet Catherine and Cakista didn't start dating those men until after they were 18,I'm just saying, the age difference isn't the exact problem, its because of Sam being a minor that is.

vanillacupcakes

[223]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 16

Over here the age of consent is 16. They should just move out of Seattle.

A thing about age differences is that it's likely Spencer would die when Sam is very young. That happened to one of my neighbors. Still, I don't think the whole "age difference" thing shouldn't get in the way.

sockstar

[224]Jan 7, 2011
    • level: 12
    It's 16 in seattle anyway.

teenj12

[225]Jan 7, 2011
    sockstar wrote:
    It's 16 in seattle anyway.
    It is? Than the thought of Spam isn't wrong!

vanillacupcakes

[226]Jan 7, 2011
    • level: 16
    It is? I just assumed it was 18, because some Spam shippers are hoping Sam turns 18 before the show ends. People shouldn't keep saying it's "illegal" then.

teenj12

[227]Jan 7, 2011
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    It is? I just assumed it was 18, because some Spam shippers are hoping Sam turns 18 before the show ends. People shouldn't keep saying it's "illegal" then.

It is controversial. Putting Spam together wouldn't be the best thing to show kids..I'm still gonna think about them in the tub later... XD

Spam426

[228]Jan 11, 2011
    • level: 1

I don't think it would happen on the show, and I think Spencer would wait till Sam is older.