We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Spam Discussion

crzza

[61]May 8, 2008
    • level: 49
    ^ Most likely.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

abz08

[62]May 8, 2008
    • level: 15
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Nbbrocks01 wrote:
    I think it would be like a minor crush, you know?
    Well she is a minor so yeah. But if she had a major crush on Spencer, that means it would be a major minor crush.

I think she could have a major crush... XD

crzza

[63]May 8, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Nbbrocks01 wrote:
    Well she is a minor so yeah. But if she had a major crush on Spencer, that means it would be a major minor crush.

I had a major crush on Jessica Alba.... and she's 15 years older than me.

abz08

[64]May 8, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Nbbrocks01 wrote:

I had a major crush on Jessica Alba.... and she's 15 years older than me.

XD And Sam knows Spencer... and he's just as cute/hot... XD So why not?

iskabibble07

[65]May 10, 2008
    • level: 13
    whenever Spencer comes to the room or is showing the girls something or around Sam in any way, a huge smile appears on her face (and a very pretty smile at that). Its impossible to miss. And Carly and Spencer at the only people in the world that Sam spares her "abrassive" remarks and insults. That is because she "loves" both of them. My opinion.

abz08

[66]May 11, 2008
    ^

Agreed. XD

iskabibble07

[67]May 12, 2008
    I know it has been mentioned before but I just rewatched IStakeout and at the beginning Spencer is building the sock cake. When the kids walk in Sam says something like "What you doing handsome?" Now how could we not think there is a pretty good Spam thread going on in cannon on ICarly with flirts like that going between Sam and Spencer?
    Edited on 05/12/2008 4:27pm

crzza

[68]May 12, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    I know it has been mentioned before but I just rewatched IStakeout and at the beginning Spencer is building the sock cake. When the kids walk in Sam says something like "What you doing handsome?" Now how could we not think there is a pretty good Spam thread going on in cannon on ICarly with flirts like that going between Sama and Spencer?
    I mean, it just doesn't seem logical.

iskabibble07

[69]May 12, 2008

crzza wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    I know it has been mentioned before but I just rewatched IStakeout and at the beginning Spencer is building the sock cake. When the kids walk in Sam says something like "What you doing handsome?" Now how could we not think there is a pretty good Spam thread going on in cannon on ICarly with flirts like that going between Sama and Spencer?

I agree that it doesnt work for them to become "a couple" completely and all that such a thing implies. But this kind of ship can live under the surface, a crush on spencer that she might have, sweet feelings for her that he might have. the suspence of a romance that might be there but cannot happen at least not for another 10 years or so make SPAM pretty appealing.

crzza

[70]May 12, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:

crzza wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

I agree that it doesnt work for them to become "a couple" completely and all that such a thing implies. But this kind of ship can live under the surface, a crush on spencer that she might have, sweet feelings for her that he might have. the suspence of a romance that might be there but cannot happen at least not for another 10 years or so make SPAM pretty appealing.

Couldn't you like change the title of this thread to Official Spam.... OH! lol

iskabibble07

[71]May 12, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

crzza wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

Or Maybe Spamalot LOL

crzza

[72]May 12, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

crzza wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

Or Maybe Spamalot LOL

lol. I'm going to become a Creddie/Conah/Spam shipper.

iskabibble07

[73]May 12, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

crzza wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

Or Maybe Spamalot LOL

There your shipper name shall be sponframcer

crzza

[74]May 12, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

crzza wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

Or Maybe Spamalot LOL

There your shipper name shall be sponframcer

Funny word.... I don't understand your language....

abz08

[75]May 12, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:

We agree. Spam can live under the surface - but it is TOTALLY there. VERY appealing. I'm actually working on a Spam fic now. It WILL get done (hopefully tonight).

ihoppers_cheska

[76]May 13, 2008
    • level: 5

I never really gave Spam much thought.. but this moment sticks to me:

"Whacha making handsome?" or something like that.

Do you guys remember that moment? the trio came in and Spencer was making something and Sam called him handsome? I dunno.. that line just stuck

iskabibble07

[77]May 13, 2008
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:

Do you guys remember that moment? the trio came in and Spencer was making something and Sam called him handsome? I dunno.. that line just stuck

Yes that was at the beginning of Istakeout and Spencer was making a sock cake. Sam was the first one to greet him with those words, "What you making handsome?" It was a directly and unashamed flirt. Not only that but it was not surprising to Carly or to Spencer. You almost expected him to say "Its a sock cake, beautiful." and the show would have clicked right on forward. By including that line in IStakeout, the writers are clearly creating a Spamlike relationship between Sam and Spencer that was added to when she posed for him.

abz08

[78]May 13, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:

Yes that was at the beginning of Istakeout and Spencer was making a sock cake. Sam was the first one to greet him with those words, "What you making handsome?" It was a directly and unashamed flirt. Not only that but it was not surprising to Carly or to Spencer. You almost expected him to say "Its a sock cake, beautiful." and the show would have clicked right on forward. By including that line in IStakeout, the writers are clearly creating a Spamlike relationship between Sam and Spencer that was added to when she posed for him.

XD XD XD XD Yes. It would have gone right along. Except it would have gone more like, "Hey beautiful - well my friend Socko..." like he DID say in iStakeout. XD ---

I really think that the writers are allowing a lot of Sam/Spencer to get through and just BE there - which, is actually a little racy.

iskabibble07

[79]May 13, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:

XD XD XD XD Yes. It would have gone right along. Except it would have gone more like, "Hey beautiful - well my friend Socko..." like he DID say in iStakeout. XD --- I really think that the writers are allowing a lot of Sam/Spencer to get through and just BE there - which, is actually a little racy.

Kind of yes but the way they flatter each other is at the same time totally flirty but not creepy at all. It's sweet but its still big time Spam activity. When Spam first came up with this thread, people were like "no way, thats totally off the wall". But the longer we watch ICarly, it is clear that Spam is right in front of us slowing growing week to week.

abz08

[80]May 13, 2008
    It's adorable. That's all I have to say. ---

It might not even be there half the time, and they might not even realize what is really happening - but it is THERE. And it's ADORABLE. XD