We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iSpeed Date' Discussion

TheSchwab

[101]Sep 15, 2009
    • level: 11
    Sam does ask gibby and gibby turns her down. My thought is maybe sam asks freddie but freddie has already been asked and he accepted. My guess is Sam had to be pretty desperate to ask Gibby and to have Gibby turn her down is lol. So it will be interesting what goes on with Sam this episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[102]Sep 15, 2009
    • level: 21
    sam or freddie isnt going to ask each other in a gazillion years!

TheSchwab

[103]Sep 15, 2009
    Look Sam asks Gibby and Gibby turned her down in this episode. lol. So i would not say she would never ask freddie. Am i expecting it to happen? No. But I don't think you can rule it out since she asked gibby. Sam had to be pretty desperate to ask Gibby in the first place. haha.

1MMfan

[104]Sep 15, 2009
    • level: 16
    Sam getting rejected by Gibby? Poor Sam. Wonder why she'd ask him in the first place though.

TheSchwab

[105]Sep 15, 2009
    Exactly. I can't think of another reason why she would ask Gibby unless she was desperate.

Girlygirl24

[106]Sep 15, 2009
    • level: 28
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Exactly. I can't think of another reason why she would ask Gibby unless she was desperate.

Or she wanted to make Freddie jealous*shrugs*

aamilne

[107]Sep 15, 2009
    • level: 6
    In general, I think Sam might have difficulty getting a boy to go the dance with her. She is a bit vicious, and quite the tomboy. So, I don't think she is going to start with too many options as far as boys who she thinks will not reject her. I do think Sam would ask Gibby before Freddie simply because she really doesn't want to be turned down by Freddie. Now that Carly knows about the Sam-Freddie kiss, I think Carly may raise the possibility with Sam that she should ask Freddie, but then Sam will be stubbornly opposed to the idea.

TheSchwab

[108]Sep 15, 2009
    I never thought of that aamilne. Good insite. Wasnt there an episode that mentioned gibby wanted to go to a dance with sam once and sam did something mean to Gibby or something. Well maybe this is the time for Gibby to get revenge. lol.

1MMfan

[109]Sep 15, 2009
    • level: 16

TheSchwab wrote:
    I never thought of that aamilne. Good insite. Wasnt there an episode that mentioned gibby wanted to go to a dance with sam once and sam did something mean to Gibby or something. Well maybe this is the time for Gibby to get revenge. lol.

You know, I was thinking that too.

Or he could be scared it's really a trap. I mean how many girls would ask Gibby? He probably thinks she's really setting him up for some thing.

Birdette

[110]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 4
    Wasn't there something like this before in a previous episode...?

sockstar

[111]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 12
    Sam broke Gibby's finger after he asked her to a dance. It was mentioned in iMake Sam Girlier.
    Edited on 09/16/2009 8:48am

TheSchwab

[112]Sep 16, 2009
    Yeah. That's correct. Thanks.

SkyeNite

[113]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 8
    sockstar wrote:
    Sam broke Gibby's finger after he asked her to a dance. It was mentioned in iMake Sam Girlier.

More specificly his thumb, I belive

aamilne

[114]Sep 16, 2009

If I understand correctly, the main plot is that Carly is desparate to find a date for the dance, so they get potential guys by asking iCarly viewers, and then have to screen them somehow? And, this is not being done for Sam as well? That's kind of odd if true, because Carly would probably have an easier time getting a date than Sam just because of Sam's abrasive personality. I guess I'm looking forward to see what happens to Sam, even though Carly is kind of the star of the show, so it's mostly going to be about Carly getting a date, I assume.

Some people have speculating about who will be taking Freddie to the dance, apparently based on the filming schedule and other info. It doesn't sound like it's either Carly or Sam. But, there is still the possibility that Sam will reluctantly decide to ask Freddie, but then find out he has already been asked.

Uranium_OJ

[115]Sep 23, 2009

I saw something Dan tweeted earlier in the day, and I wanted to post it here.

Okay, this is what he said in response to someone sending him this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J86p6yNMTAE (which is absolutely hilarious by the way... check it out!) :

"Okay, that is freakin' HILARIOUS. Who made that?! Brilliant. But relax... Carly & Freddie do not kiss in "iSpeed Date.""

Well, I guess the Seddie fans can rejoice, but this does not mean that there won't be any creddie development in the episode. Just no kiss. As for the kiss, all we know now is that the kiss isn't happening in THIS particular episode, but it could happen in future episodes.

Edited on 09/23/2009 6:11pm

DPluver2012

[116]Sep 23, 2009
    Uranium_OJ wrote:

Okay, this is what he said in response to someone sending him this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J86p6yNMTAE (which is absolutely hilarious by the way... check it out!) :

"Okay, that is freakin' HILARIOUS. Who made that?! Brilliant. But relax... Carly & Freddie do not kiss in "iSpeed Date.""

Well, I guess the Seddie fans can rejoice, but this does not mean that there won't be any creddie development in the episode. Just no kiss. As for the kiss, all we know now is that the kiss isn't happening in THIS particular episode, but it could happen in future episodes.

god thats depressing news

Uranium_OJ

[117]Sep 23, 2009
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    Uranium_OJ wrote:

god thats depressing news

I know. I'm a seddie fan, but I was looking forward to the creddie kiss. The relationships really need some more development. I believe that creddie needs to happen before seddie can happen. I'm tired of all the filler episodes. Sure, they're fun, but I think the series is old enough for some more REAL episodes. If there's no kiss in this eppy, it means that the show is going at an INCREDIBLY slow rate.

TheSchwab

[118]Sep 23, 2009

That news was awesome to hear this morning when i got up. Seriously iCarly isnt a drama. Why some people here expect love triangles to happen in it boggles my mind. This isnt Gossip Girl. It's iCarly.

I feel the relationship development is going great. Just look at how Sam and Freddies relationship has progressed since S1.

Also, why does a kiss have to happen for Freddie to get over Carly? Seriously I have gotten over girls without having kissed them. Seriously, Carly doesnt strike me as a girl who would just let somebody kiss her for the heck of it. That would make her look easy. Dan loves the characters in the series too much to have them do anything that would make them look bad. Freddie is a big boy. He can get over a girl without kissing her. Seriously Freddie is not a weak little boy like a lot of people make him out to be. That's basically what you are doing if you think Freddie and Carly need to kiss for Freddie to get over her.

Edited on 09/23/2009 9:21pm

ImSoLucky

[119]Sep 23, 2009
    • level: 13
    I am a Seddie fan, but come on guys this whole shipping war has to stop. We're not just watching the show because of the shipping, right?

GloryxxAngel

[120]Sep 24, 2009
    • level: 4
    ^^ I'm certainly not, but some people on here have admitted watching the show only because of Seddie