We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iSpeed Date' Discussion

TheSchwab

[21]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 11

Well you have to remember. The more there off of something that means there will be a more people that aren nut's. That's just the way it is. If say there are five times more Seddie fans than the other ones of course there will be a few more Seddie fans that bash then the other ones. Honestly i don't bash the other one. I'm sorry but calling it The Ship That Shall not be named is far from bashing it. I just tend to ignore The Ship That Shall Not be named people. Also seriously i wan't to know why some of you care about youtube comments. lol. I don't care about youtube comments. There a bunch of idiot 12 yr olds on youtube. The places I frequent don't bash the actors. You only see that crap on youtube and once in a blue moon on twitter. Seriously the only thing some of the ship that shall not be named can say about me is that i say ship that shall not be named. We just disagree on this skyenight. I mean The Ship That Shall Not Be Name thats not worth getting bent out of shape about.

Anyway let's keep this topic on the episode. Sockstar is correct that it's a girls ask the guy dance. Still though i think the speed dating sessions are to help carly narrow the field because she has a hard time not hurting peoples feelings it seems and if so many people want to go with her she needs a way that she can pick one without making the others feel bad. Also Sam get's Rejected by Gibby. I'm curious if she went to gibby first or maybe Asked freddie but since i believe Freddie will be asked by some girl we have not seen yet and i believe Freddie will say yes to that girl. But i just hope they don't make it seem like everyone turns sam down. Basically i said the following on a few other forums. I believe the speed dating sessions won't work. Carly won't have a date. Sam won't have a date. Freddie will get stood up by his date. The gang all go to the dance together as friends.

Edited on 08/22/2009 9:07pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sockstar

[22]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 12
    I very much doubt they all end up going without anyone. I'm 90% sure Carly gets a date, and there is another girl that will almost surely be either Gibby or Freddie's date. I've also seen a 2nd dude that could be the guy Sam goes with.

Obiwan456

[23]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 12
    I just hope its good and funny.

DPluver2012

[24]Aug 23, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    ^^ I hope its real, because I really like Creddie, but then we would have to hear the Seddie people whine and complain, and attack Dan for writing that, and some people are threatening to kill themselves if it happens, or never watch the show again, which is really pathetic.

rofl i know xDD its horrible when they act that way

DPluver2012

[26]Aug 23, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:
    I disagree skyenight. I have done nothing wrong. I have just stated fact. THere are way more seddie shippers than the other shippers. You can't point to imaginary people and count them for yourside. You can't say...well they just don't post. what a cop out.

Also i can call them the ship that shall not be named if i damn well please.

Also who in there right mind would sit and read youtube comments? I sure as hell don't. People making a big deal about rude comments on youtube need to stop reading them. I don't read them.

There are way more rude the ship that shall not be named shippers. It's funny when i posted a concern of mine about a month ago on Groovy Smoothie about why it seems that freddie considers sam a close friend but sam doesnt seem to acknowledge feddie as one. You had a ship that shall not be named shipper state "It's because Sam and Freddie hate each other. They will always hate each other." And then Dan made the comment that basically said you have to be stupid to think they hate each other. I loved it. Dan flat out owned that shipper for the ship that shall not be named. So im sorry skyenight...i have to disagree with your post.

i dont even freakin believe for a second that "dan" wasnt really Dan! i bet u my life salary that it was a seddie shipper

SkyeNite

[28]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 8
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    sockstar wrote:
    Yeah. They are very "vocal" to put it nicely. I think the amount of Seddie to Creddie supporters/fans isn't as big as most Seddie shippers think it is, and alot of Creddie people don't post as much because of getting attacked by Seddie, and having half a dozen seddie episodes over 2 seasons, which only a handful that involved Creddie in any way.

Hopefully this and iSaved Your Life (and maybe ittk) might increase the viability for Creddie, and increase the amount of Creddie in season 4 when it's filmed in a year or so. Which could very well be the last season of the show.

but wait,technically there arent half a dozen seddie episodes over 2 seasons bc seddiers think sam PUNCHING freddie is a romantic sign or them yelling at each other is a way of say oh freddie i luv u! oh sam lemme kiss ya! so lol i dont get why they do that crap

Seriously? This would have to be like the third time this week (well in the past 7 days) That I would have to explain this to creddiers! yet no matter how often we explain it you never listen, I'm wondering if its worth explaining AGAIN. I doubt it is because you just gonna go ahead and use the same line over again to make fun of us (which by the by is also REALLY disrespectful to all seddiers, which makes me especially annoyed since I just spent half of yesterday (ok I'm exagerating) trying to convince a Seddier to treat Creddiers with respect when on neutral discussion threads) What is so difficult about discussing an episode without insulting the other ship? We all love iCarly. We all have different views, speculations, and reasons to be excited (or not) about this episode. What on earth is SO DIFFICULT about expressing those different oppinions without throwing in an insult about the other ship? Seriously pple GROW UP

DPluver2012

[29]Aug 23, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    sockstar wrote:
    Yeah. They are very "vocal" to put it nicely. I think the amount of Seddie to Creddie supporters/fans isn't as big as most Seddie shippers think it is, and alot of Creddie people don't post as much because of getting attacked by Seddie, and having half a dozen seddie episodes over 2 seasons, which only a handful that involved Creddie in any way.

Hopefully this and iSaved Your Life (and maybe ittk) might increase the viability for Creddie, and increase the amount of Creddie in season 4 when it's filmed in a year or so. Which could very well be the last season of the show.

but wait,technically there arent half a dozen seddie episodes over 2 seasons bc seddiers think sam PUNCHING freddie is a romantic sign or them yelling at each other is a way of say oh freddie i luv u! oh sam lemme kiss ya! so lol i dont get why they do that crap

Seriously? This would have to be like the third time this week (well in the past 7 days) That I would have to explain this to creddiers! yet no matter how often we explain it you never listen, I'm wondering if its worth explaining AGAIN. I doubt it is because you just gonna go ahead and use the same line over again to make fun of us (which by the by is also REALLY disrespectful to all seddiers, which makes me especially annoyed since I just spent half of yesterday (ok I'm exagerating) trying to convince a Seddier to treat Creddiers with respect when on neutral discussion threads) What is so difficult about discussing an episode without insulting the other ship? We all love iCarly. We all have different views, speculations, and reasons to be excited (or not) about this episode. What on earth is SO DIFFICULT about expressing those different oppinions without throwing in an insult about the other ship? Seriously pple GROW UP

i deleted some of my nastier posts i hope that helps.but i dont want to get b anned from tv.com i've already been notified for saying to a flamer of the show "why do you even post here?you are probably not even a fan of the show" and was reported for "being rude" so if i get in trouble for that...ide prob get in trouble for saying that all "seddie moments" arent really ALL "seddie moments"

HaydenAvery

[30]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 21
    whether seddie people like it or not some big creddie stuff will happen in this episode and you cant deny it. ive seen too many creddie bashers. whos to say creddie wont happen and dan is just getting seddie fans worked up?

XEOCX

[31]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 7
    I don't want to get into a shipping war. I've already battled in Avatar but in iCarly, we've stayed calm and respectful to other ships and I don't want any war breaking out because of this. It's a shame. I know people are making their opinions but show respect. I ship Seddie and I don't dare bash Creddie by calling 'the ship who must not be named'. If it's suppose to be a joke then fine. But if a war starts over the two ships, then i'm no longer respecting eitherand leaving the debating over the two.

TheSchwab

[32]Aug 23, 2009

Wow you are seriously delusional DPluver2012. That was really dan who made that comment.

Also do you know how paranoid your post sounds HaydenAvery? Actually thinking Dan would just get seddie people worked up is hillarious. Keep being in denial.

Edited on 08/23/2009 10:44am

HaydenAvery

[33]Aug 23, 2009
    unlike you im not obsessed with creddie or seddie. your the one who will take the damage when NEITHER happen. i have good points and bad points. i like freddie and dislike sam. and dan schneider come to tv.com? yea didnt happen.

TheSchwab

[34]Aug 23, 2009
    Keep telling yourself that Dan never posted here. He Did. He talked about iThink They Kissed here right when they were filming it. So obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Edited on 08/23/2009 10:55am

HaydenAvery

[35]Aug 23, 2009
    ok where are thes posts from dan? lead me to your proof. gibby denies sam from a dance is lol.

TheSchwab

[36]Aug 23, 2009
    Search DanWarp here. You will find it. I believe it is in the upcomnig episodes thread. I was not part of this board or an icarly fan back when he posted here. He posted here before he joined Twitter and Live Journal. He didnt say much of anything here though. Just how the episode iThink They Kissed involved around the friendship of the three. That poster DpLuver2012 is calling into question one of Dan's posts and comments at The Groovy Smoothie. The one comment i have in my sig.

DPluver2012

[37]Aug 23, 2009
    yea its at the groovie smoothie where "he" said some stuff bout sam and freddie dont hate each other ( well referring to that) but im not posting bout this crap any more bc this is getting more out of hand and more stupid.im just gonna let the show creators do what they want to do and if in the end seddie happens...congrats but if creddie happens i will be happy but i WILL not rub it in seddie faces.lol (zutara and kataang memories)

TheSchwab

[38]Aug 23, 2009
    Let me guess you doubt Dan's twitter is legit as well?

It's obvious it's Dan. You are the first person who i have heard doubts that it's really Dan.

I agree that this thread needs to be about the episode. It's my opinion that both this thread and the iThink They Kissed thread were started to soon. iThink They Kissed airs September 12th and this episode airs September 16th which is a month of so away. lol. All the speculation done in here about this episode has been speculated about at length before.

ycc1988

[39]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 20
    I'm a strong Seddie shipper. There are two scenarios I want: either Sam rings for time just before the kiss, or they do kiss but Freddie realizes he feels nothing.

I don't want it to be a fantasy sequence of Freddie. That's bad for the Seddie ship as it fails to show him getting over his puppy-dog crush for Carly, and bad for the Creddie ship who obviously want a real kiss.

If it were a fantasy of Carly, it would be weird. Why would she suddenly think of Freddie in that way? Even if it was, say, a nightmare in Carly's opinion, I don't see how to answer why she'd dream up the scenario in the first place.

About the shippers. I am going to be upset if Seddie doesn't happen. I might even lose a lot of respect for Dan. But Seddie or no Seddie, life in the real world goes on either way. If (I personally believe it's a matter of when but I'm trying to be neutral) Seddie happens, I'm certainly not going to go "In your face, Creddie fans!" Of course I'd celebrate, but not at the expense of others.

Perhaps Creddie fans are more silent, perhaps not. Despite that, I still think there are more Seddie shippers than Creddie, and therefore naturally more Seddie morons than Creddie morons. I definitely do not agree, however, that numbers make our ship greater. Does American Idol's viewership make it the best TV show ever? But I will not discuss what *does* make Seddie greater in my own mind, as I doubt there can be agreement on this issue.

I ignore Youtube comments, but I have heard from other places how people there bash Miranda just because they ship Seddie or Jennette just because they ship Creddie. That's just wrong. The actors are just trying to play their respective roles. If a character gets in the way of your favorite ship, how is it the actor's fault? As for the characters themselves, I can see both girls being supportive if the other ends up dating Freddie, even if Sam might not like to show it. And if they're OK with it, who are we to complain?

On the allegation that we Seddie shippers call just about anything a Seddie moment, I agree that I love all Seddie interaction, positive or negative. But obviously the moments showing Sam and Freddie growing a little closer make me smile just that little bit more widely. Why do I like the Seddie fighting as well? Because their denial of feelings for each other amuses me. It might not amuse others, or maybe you think that there's nothing to deny. But we don't belittle other people's opinions.

I highly doubt begging works on Dan. Stop flooding his Youtube videos, email and Twitter. I'm sure Dan has already decided the story he wants to tell and will arrive at whatever pairing he feels works better. Maybe you won't agree with his decision, but at least know that he would never chose a ship just to anger the fans of the other. He really has everything to lose in this situation, caught between us two ships, and we shouldn't make it any harder for him by acting like animals.

And "The Ship That Shall Not Be Named" isn't funny anymore. I blame whoever let the term leave the Seddie forum and invited all this backlash. Now I can't even use the term comfortably even in Seddie-only communites.
    Edited on 08/23/2009 11:41am

SkyeNite

[40]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 8
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    yea its at the groovie smoothie where "he" said some stuff bout sam and freddie dont hate each other ( well referring to that) but im not posting bout this crap any more bc this is getting more out of hand and more stupid.im just gonna let the show creators do what they want to do and if in the end seddie happens...congrats but if creddie happens i will be happy but i WILL not rub it in seddie faces.lol (zutara and kataang memories)

seriously though? I have NEVER heard of anyone doubting that its Dan, well except for Andrea, who seemed to kind drop off the face of the fandom after that. Or is that only here? ah, whatever. Just saying don't doubt that it was him, it def was.