We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iSpeed Date' Discussion

iCarly317

[161]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 13
    Its little subtle moments for the older viewers. Younger viewers won't get it, so its nice for the older ones. Nothing wrong with that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DPluver2012

[162]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 11
    Creativinity wrote:
    I didn't get that vibe. What did raise kind-of a red flag on this G-Rated program was when they started using "Crotchety."

First there was the moment when Freddie pins Carly to the floor in "iThink They Kissed," and she's like, Woah!

Then there was the time when that cook pins all those little boys and Carly to the floor in "iCook," and when Spencer and the guy from Galaxy Wars have a semi-romantic moment when they run towards each other's arms and hug.

And now, of course, "Crotchety."

TV-G Program? Really?

rofl when sam said lol crotchetys a funny word or w/e i died laughing cuz thats something i would say xD

DPluver2012

[163]Sep 26, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Sam doesnt know the context of the dance. Carly and Freddie just got done with bad dates. Also people are forgetting the first scene where carly still has no interest in freddie.

eh i still liked the whole dance thing and they way carly and freddie looked at each other u could so tell where the kiss was GONNA be and thats prob what sam walked in on during the filming before the editing was changed and thats why she looked all "jealous" but god my heart skipped a beat when everything happened there haha

tenudra

[164]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 2
    Personally, I am a fan of Seddie. I was not totally heartbroken to see that dance. It was actually cute.

However, if Spug-Nug doesn't happen, I might break down and cry.

KonrBirz

[165]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 3
    tenudra wrote:
    Personally, I am a fan of Seddie. I was not totally heartbroken to see that dance. It was actually cute.

However, if Spug-Nug doesn't happen, I might break down and cry.

lmao, I wanna see like an entire episode about that now lol.

1MMfan

[166]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 16

I actually liked this episode, it brought season 3 back up. I also liked the end. It was mainly Creddie, but there was a little Seddie.

I loved the dates, they were funny. And Sam saying crotchety sounded wrong made me almost to die of laughter.

I wanted to hug Sam at the end though. I felt sorry for her.

Edited on 09/26/2009 7:04pm

wiifan342

[167]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 1

It isn't a big deal for crotchety to be on their

BTW good episode. I was surprised at almost wanting to take Gibby to the dance. I was rofl'ing at 4 bears with scary claws and Hip swivel.Also the may not be seddie it may just be her sad that she dosen't have a date

PR9793

[168]Sep 26, 2009
    OMG, When Freddie got knocked upside his head by Spencer, I WAS DYING WITH LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LITERALLY ROLLING ON THE FLOOR! AND LAST WEEK IT WAS CARLY WITH THE PILLOW! WHO'S IT GONNA BE NEXT WEEK?!?

AndreaMSkate

[169]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 49
    OMG best episode of iCarly in a long time!! Loved the ending, Creddie foreverrrr.

TheSchwab

[170]Sep 26, 2009
    SEDDIE!

Uranium_OJ

[171]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 6
    Oh my god! How come I didn't hear anything about how AWESOME the gibby moments were in this episode? First there was the banana and a shirtless Gibby, and then in another scene: At his house, when he came out, in his jacket and a glass of...I guess Coke? I almost died laughing. Oh my god. I'm not going to spoil, but holy beep kabobs, that was one of the most unexpected and funniest scenes I've ever seen on TV. Definitely one of my top 3 favorite iCarly episodes. Forget top 3, this just might be my FAVORITE iCarly episode, I dare say. In terms of the comedy, it DEFINITELY beats my previous favorites. I was laughing all the way through.

kikimarie593

[172]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 27
    WOW, this episode was amazing!! Finally we get a good Creddie moment!! Of course, that's not the only reason I loved this episode. The whole thing was just hilarious! This is def one of my favorite episodes now!

Also, I'd like to say I'm impressed with the Seddie fans not totally freaking out on here. I kind of was expecting a ship war lol. But there is a bit of a ship war on Twitter. People are actually threatening Dan on there. It's pretty crazy.

taillow22

[173]Sep 26, 2009
    One of the best episodes ever, such a huge bounce back from iCook. I loved the weird magic girl, she tells Freddie to look in his cup and when he does fire just flies out at his face xD. And, though I'm a Seddie fan, I felt happy when Carly and Freddie were dancing at the end. Freddie kind of deserves it, after all of this hard... creepy work. And Sam walking in was the best twist ever. I feel like Dan is experimenting with this show, trying to add more drama in this than any of his previous. 10/10

sockstar

[174]Sep 27, 2009
    • level: 12
    shimmerwave06 wrote:
    Anyone else think that this was a make-Sam-feel-bad episode? I felt really bad for her.

At least she deserves it more than what happened in iFred imo.

Freddie hasn't been creepy or anything except towards Shelby for a while.

QueenLuxa

[175]Sep 27, 2009
    • level: 8
    I'm a hardcore Seddie fan but honestly this episode was lovely. Great acting, hilarious Gibby, good writing on Dan's part. I hope Seddie happens but if it dosen't im not gonna "hate" Dan. The majority of Seddie fans are not "crazy" like some people think but some can calm down lol its just one episode. I dont believe Dan will abandon a huge percentage of iCarly fans because of one dance. oh and why cant we have a kinda "peace treaty" between the ships??? just a suggestion.....
    Edited on 09/27/2009 2:51am
    Edited 2 total times.

XEOCX

[176]Sep 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    I cannot believe what some Seddiers are doing to Dan on twitter: threats, some 'i hate you sooo much Dan' comments. What is happening to us Seddiers. I actually liked the ending and only true Seddiers would know that Creddie needs to happen before Seddie. But apparently, they need everything to go how they want it. They want this, they want that. It annoys me sooo much and makes me feel ashamed that I ship Seddie. It's Dan's show. He can do whatever he wants. If those Seddiers are saying: 'I'm going to commit suicide is Seddie doesn't happen', that's their problem. So let's not get out of hand and pout about how there was Creddie in the episode.

katywishing100

[177]Sep 27, 2009
    • level: 15
    XEOCX wrote:
    I cannot believe what some Seddiers are doing to Dan on twitter: threats, some 'i hate you sooo much Dan' comments. What is happening to us Seddiers. I actually liked the ending and only true Seddiers would know that Creddie needs to happen before Seddie. But apparently, they need everything to go how they want it. They want this, they want that. It annoys me sooo much and makes me feel ashamed that I ship Seddie. It's Dan's show. He can do whatever he wants. If those Seddiers are saying: 'I'm going to commit suicide is Seddie doesn't happen', that's their problem. So let's not get out of hand and pout about how there was Creddie in the episode.

You shouldn't need to feel ashamed. Quite honestly the people saying that on Twitter are people with no lifes, and probably watch iCarly 24/7, and I'm guessing there mostly little/young kids/teenagers. I'm glad most of you on here aren't freaking out, and actually enjoyed the episode.

Now on to the episode, I really liked it, not just because of the end, but it was funny and the acting was great.

charmed4eva112

[178]Sep 27, 2009
    • level: 20
    I do have to say, this is definately one of my favourite iCarly episodes ever. It was funny throughout, it had terrific acting, Gibby was just plain awesome in this episode, and the ending was definately the best ending I've EVER seen on a TV show. I am a Seddie fan, I have to admit, but when Carly and Freddie danced together, I squealed and thought it wass incredibly cute. How could you NOT sigh happily at that? I mean, Dan gave us Creddie and Seddie!!!! We should be happy. I'm now officially neutral on pairings. I am now both a Seddie and Creddie shipper. People do need to chill out about pairings.

I'm glad Dan is giving the Creddie fans a chance at some Creddie love. We Seddie fans have had quite a bit. Don't you think it's the Creddie fan's chance to have their couple shine? I do!!! Did I mention how much I loved the Gibby scenes? He definately shined in the episode and he is slowly becoming my favourite character.

iCarlyFan101

[179]Sep 27, 2009

TheSchwab wrote:
    Also people are forgetting the first scene where carly still has no interest in freddie.

Kind of like how some people tend to "forget" that Sam has repeatedly shown and voiced her dislike for Freddie.

iCarlyFan101

[180]Sep 27, 2009

iCarly317 wrote:
    Its little subtle moments for the older viewers. Younger viewers won't get it, so its nice for the older ones. Nothing wrong with that.

Agreed. I look back on shows I used to watch when I was little. Stuff like that has always been in kid's shows. There have even been times where I look back and am like - OMG I can't believe they just said that!