We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iQuit iCarly" episode discussion

sockstar

[1]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 12

Airs in December.

This is the "iMeet Dave and Fleck" renamed and merged into a double length episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Girlygirl24

[2]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 28
    sockstar wrote:

Airs in December.

This is the "iMeet Dave and Fleck" renamed and merged into a double length episode.

wow was it about but it sounds VERY INTERESTING definitly giong to watch it

TheSchwab

[3]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 11
    Actually the old title was iSplit Up. It's always been a two part episode. #233-#234.
    Edited on 11/06/2009 8:27pm

MusicAddictBabe

[4]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 18
    Yeah, I heard about that episode. Sounds pretty good. I can't wait for the upcoming episodes .

HaydenAvery

[5]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 21
    looks cool. nick advertised it as a new movie last night.

Obiwan456

[6]Nov 7, 2009
    Can you believe it! Two ads for two new iCarlys within one hour, and both sounding epic-y! This is too awesome! Plus they didn't even mention the one set to air on the 14th, or 16th, still can't remember.

ruffmanfan88

[7]Nov 7, 2009
    it might be episode 225. Or you might be right it might be 233-334. How do you know it was isplit up\ iDisscover dave and flick.

iMIMI37

[8]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 8
    This one looks GOOOOD! I guess appreciation is what's lacking and both girls are upset.December is so far from now.

TheSchwab

[9]Nov 7, 2009
    iFind Lewberts Lost Love is #235. iMove Out is #241. iQuit iCarly is #233-#234. Also an episode not sceduled yet is still iSave Your Life and that's #232. iFix A Popstar is #231 but thats not scedule to air yet either.

pixarprincess

[10]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 13
    Oh yeah I saw the trailer 4 this during "Truth or Square" last night. (Anyone else watch? Nice.) This could be the best iCarly ever. But the question burning in my mind is this: Who's side is Freddie going to be on- Carly or Sam? Whatever his choice could very likely prove the winner of the ongoing battle between Creddie and Seddie. But there's good and bad sides to both choices. If he chooses Carly's side (and considering he still thinks he loves her, it's probably likely) then there is little to no hope for Seddie. BUT if he goes with Sam, and they both rebel against Carly, like they almost did in iWill date Freddie, then this could very well be the end of iCarly- the webshow, I mean. And what started the fight, anyway? In the trailer, Sam argued about the show's name, but it's never bothered her before... As Mama Odie in PatF says, "This gonna be gooood. Hehehe!"

TheSchwab

[11]Nov 7, 2009

http://tv.msn.com/tv/series-episodes/icarly/

55.iQuit iCarly

After agreeing to help a pair of comedians make a video, Carly and Sam must chose sides when the comedians begin to fight; Spencer becomes obsessed with winning a boat. 12-05-2009

Edited on 11/07/2009 4:16pm

1MMfan

[12]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 16
    This seems interesting, Sam and and Carly splitting up, I'm looking foward to it.

NatalieTV100

[13]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 10
    I just saw the trailer a couple of minutes ago and it looks like a pretty good episode. It kinda reminds me of iDon'tWannaFight but the plotline will probally go farther considering the fact that it's a two parter. I agree with pixarprincess I really want to see what side Freddie is on or if he stays netrual.

MusicAddictBabe

[14]Nov 7, 2009
    I saw the commercial for it too tonight. That and iFind Lewbert's Lost Love (which I'm not as thrilled about).

NatalieTV100

[15]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 10

I'm not that thrilled about iFind Lewbert's Lost Love either. But I'm kind of eager to see it because it might explain some of Lewbert's odd behavior(like maybe he's always so upset and cranky all the time because his old girlfriend left him).

ps. Can someone tell me when iFind Lewbert's Lost Love airs?

saylavee

[16]Nov 8, 2009

pixarprincess wrote:
    Oh yeah I saw the trailer 4 this during "Truth or Square" last night. (Anyone else watch? Nice.) This could be the best iCarly ever. But the question burning in my mind is this: Who's side is Freddie going to be on- Carly or Sam? Whatever his choice could very likely prove the winner of the ongoing battle between Creddie and Seddie. But there's good and bad sides to both choices. If he chooses Carly's side (and considering he still thinks he loves her, it's probably likely) then there is little to no hope for Seddie. BUT if he goes with Sam, and they both rebel against Carly, like they almost did in iWill date Freddie, then this could very well be the end of iCarly- the webshow, I mean. And what started the fight, anyway? In the trailer, Sam argued about the show's name, but it's never bothered her before... As Mama Odie in PatF says, "This gonna be gooood. Hehehe!"

I just saw the trailer bout errr 10 mins ago. This looks like its going to be one of the best iCarlys yet!!!!!!

BUT like pixarprincess here said, which ever side Freddie chooses is probably going to determine the winner of the battle. Unfortunatley for me and the other Seddie fans, i THINK he's chooseing Carly's side. In the promo i saw Freddie at the GrooveySmoothie sitting with Carly at a table while she was argueing with Sam and throwing a muffin at an old lady (ment for Sam). So could that means he pick Carly's side? OR could they just be discussing what happened between Carly and Sam? OR could he be playing telephone between the two in the Groovey Smoothie? WHAT OTHER POSSIBILITIES ARE THERE?!?! as we all know, promo's are misleadiing...remember the iThink They Kissed trailer? Yeah, not what happened.

HaydenAvery

[17]Nov 8, 2009
    im pretty sure nick didnt make them sitting at the same table a thing they would use to mislead. freddie picking sides has nothing to do with couples. your all just overreacting.

pixarprincess

[18]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 13
    How is it overreacting? You all saw iSpeed Date? You think if Sam wouldn't have gotten somewhat jealous, they'd had put her in the final scene with Carly and Freddie? The little things count.

HaydenAvery

[19]Nov 8, 2009
    well not this little. i doubt any creddie or seddie will even happen in this movie. its about carly and sams friendship. geez.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[20]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 5
    saylavee wrote:

pixarprincess wrote:

I just saw the trailer bout errr 10 mins ago. This looks like its going to be one of the best iCarlys yet!!!!!!

BUT like pixarprincess here said, which ever side Freddie chooses is probably going to determine the winner of the battle. Unfortunatley for me and the other Seddie fans, i THINK he's chooseing Carly's side. In the promo i saw Freddie at the GrooveySmoothie sitting with Carly at a table while she was argueing with Sam and throwing a muffin at an old lady (ment for Sam). So could that means he pick Carly's side? OR could they just be discussing what happened between Carly and Sam? OR could he be playing telephone between the two in the Groovey Smoothie? WHAT OTHER POSSIBILITIES ARE THERE?!?! as we all know, promo's are misleadiing...remember the iThink They Kissed trailer? Yeah, not what happened.

what the heck, seriously?? The episode HAS NOT even aired AT ALL yet you are already making it Seddie Vs Creddie. Geez *shakes damn head*

Edited on 11/08/2009 2:05pm
    Edited 2 total times.