We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iQuit iCarly" episode discussion

katywishing100

[121]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 15
    I thought it was pretty good. It felt a little rushed though. But seriously Spencer needs to cut his hair, its long, and looks like a girls. I can't wait till iSaved Your Life, finally a Creddie episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

futuramarama

[122]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 37
    This was weird. It wasn't as good as I thought it might be, maybe I had too high expectations or something. Some parts were funny, Carly and Sam trapped on that thing was intense, but the fight in the Groovy Smoothie felt rushed. And I don't know, the ending was really odd and kinda creepy.

Girlygirl24

[123]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 28
    it was sooo awesome it was a little emotinal too gosh i love dave and fleck there hilarous

Girlygirl24

[124]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 28
    katywishing100 wrote:
    I thought it was pretty good. It felt a little rushed though. But seriously Spencer needs to cut his hair, its long, and looks like a girls. I can't wait till iSaved Your Life, finally a Creddie episode.

yeah i saw the comercial during iQuit icarly man i cant wait!

futuramarama

[125]Dec 5, 2009
    can someone put a link where I can see a commercial for iSaved Your Life?

TheSchwab

[126]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 11
    It wasnt really a promo or preview. It had nathan and miranda and a falling life sign and nathan grabbed miranda out of the way. Then the announcer goes isavedyourlife movie coming january. No footage for the episode. Since freddie saves carly from a car and sam tells someone to call 911. Obviously Freddie doesnt save Carly from a falling LIFE sign. lol. If i find it on youtube ill link it. The nick christmas promo with stars of nick was uploaded. So i would not be shocked if the isyl preview/promo/upcoming whatever it was is posted. lol.

futuramarama

[127]Dec 5, 2009

TheSchwab wrote:
    It wasnt really a promo or preview. It had nathan and miranda and a falling life sign and nathan grabbed miranda out of the way. Then the announcer goes isavedyourlife movie coming january. No footage for the episode. Since freddie saves carly from a car and sam tells someone to call 911. Obviously Freddie doesnt save Carly from a falling LIFE sign. lol. If i find it on youtube ill link it. The nick christmas promo with stars of nick was uploaded. So i would not be shocked if the isyl preview/promo/upcoming whatever it was is posted. lol.

I saw that but it looked weird on my TV. I was like "Is this a commerical for a new episode? What is this?" So I wasn't paying attention and then he said "A new iCarly movie" and I was like "Crud." ha

TheSchwab

[128]Dec 5, 2009
    The promo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bynAsZRyKKw

Really not a big deal.

KatelynBrissey

[129]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 4

Aprilshakira wrote:
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    I read it. There are a few spoilers, but I will say you guys can expect at least 1 seddie scene. I'm not sure how huge it will be though.
    It did? Um, I didn't see anything. Are you sure it's reliable? Okay, so I did notice Freddie scream "SAM" when she almost fell, but he did the same for Carly and who wouldn't do that? The people who consider that shippy IMHO are very pathetic. I did notice, however, that he was the one to pull her up but judging by the small promo for iSave Your Life (not of the episode, but just a warning saying it's coming in January) where Carly and Freddie are holding onto each other romantically and smiling, I presume we won't have much Seddie in the future xP.

I wrote that before watching the episode, and I had just read the spoilers. I DID say "I don't know how huge it will be." It obviously wasn't a big deal, but ppl that create Seddie videos will prolly use it in the future. Read below to find out what I meant, and it wasn't when he yelled "SAM!".

*****************SPOILER******************************* The slap game scene. It was in the spoilers. *****/SPOILER***********
    Edited on 12/05/2009 11:37pm
    Edited 2 total times.

DarthFreeza

[130]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 23

Anyone else notice the more adult joke in the beginning (I missed it the first time I watched the movie).

When Spencer is watching TV and is saying "Oh yeah. She's amazing. She's big but she's fast. Oh yeh" etc etc when he's talking about the boat??
    ^.^

katywishing100

[131]Dec 6, 2009
    One part I did find kinda creepy, was when Freddie saw Spencer in the shower...just no.

futuramarama

[132]Dec 6, 2009

katywishing100 wrote:
    One part I did find kinda creepy, was when Freddie saw Spencer in the shower...just no.

Is that a birthmark on your butt?

I thought it was bizarre he would look, but the reaction from Spencer was funny

nicknameless101

[133]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 25
    TheSchwab wrote:
    I saw that commercial, too. I almost didn't recognize Nathan, there!

KonrBirz

[134]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 3
    katywishing100 wrote:
    But seriously Spencer needs to cut his hair, its long, and looks like a girls.
    Nah, his hair looks awesome And there were a number of sexual innuendos. Spencer talking about the boat, Freddie revealing the fact that he has already given Spencer a spongebath before (and something bad happened, so he won't do it again... that could be sexual as well), and then seeing spencer in the shower again, and the name of the movie "The Blowing." There were also a few seddie scenes at the end. I just watched it again, and saw when Freddie and Spencer were pulling Sam and Carly through the window into the building, Freddie had his arms around Sam, pulling her in, and not carly. And no, it isn't because Spencer had his arms around Carly, he was pulling the rope. I felt overall it was kinda corny. I mean, how many shows have used that situation as a plot device for two friends to get back together before? Dan couldn't come up with anything more creative? And the actual scenes of Carly hanging were also very fake looking. Otherwise, I thought it was pretty good.
    Edited on 12/06/2009 9:04am

saylavee

[135]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 18

Like the other movies they advertised it to much so of course it dispointed me a bit. Freddie didnt choose sides at all, which is good. Some parts of the fight were cut out it seems. Not as much Creddie or Seddie as we hoped, but it was a friendship episode not a relationship one so we shoulnt be surprised. Also i didnt like Dave and Fleck that much : /

Spencer sub plot with Gibby was funny but had nothing to do with the main one till the very very end, but still of course Gibby has his own sauce XDDD

We got to see Sam's living room, thats a step closer to her mom!

"The Blowing" was great, especialy when gibby's shirt was blown off it mayed me lmao

The end scene WAS a bit corny, and fake looking, and yes Freddie DID pull Sam up ^.^ but, being the skeptic that i am when im tried, it may have just been because of their placement, but my Seddie shines through my tiredness and says HOORAH!

IMHO the episode probably would be waaaaaaaaaay better if they didnt over advertise it, seriously on saturday and friday both on teennick and nickelodean, you couldnt go 1 commercial w/o an iQuit iCarly promo. Well, seeing what they are doing with the movies, maybe iSave your life will be over advertised and will end up not being liked as much (except for those hard core Creddiers and if it may have an Seddie in it for the hard core Seddierswho will be worshiping it)

katywishing100

[136]Dec 6, 2009
    KonrBirz wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    But seriously Spencer needs to cut his hair, its long, and looks like a girls.
    Nah, his hair looks awesome And there were a number of sexual innuendos. Spencer talking about the boat, Freddie revealing the fact that he has already given Spencer a spongebath before (and something bad happened, so he won't do it again... that could be sexual as well), and then seeing spencer in the shower again, and the name of the movie "The Blowing." There were also a few seddie scenes at the end. I just watched it again, and saw when Freddie and Spencer were pulling Sam and Carly through the window into the building, Freddie had his arms around Sam, pulling her in, and not carly. And no, it isn't because Spencer had his arms around Carly, he was pulling the rope. I felt overall it was kinda corny. I mean, how many shows have used that situation as a plot device for two friends to get back together before? Dan couldn't come up with anything more creative? And the actual scenes of Carly hanging were also very fake looking. Otherwise, I thought it was pretty good.

Yea, maybe its just me, but I think he would look hotter with shorter hair. I also took "the blowing" in a different way. But I still don't see that as a Seddie scene, where he helped her over the ledge.

taillow22

[137]Dec 6, 2009

Freddie looking in Spencer's shower was a bit creepy...

But seriously, I'm surprised people didn't like it that much. I LOVED it! Dave and Fleck were funny (even if they did get a little annoying after a while). And the window washer thing (I forget what it's called) was a very good scene, very emotional. It was a little overdone though. But it was still the most intense scene the show has ever had, imo.

I wish Freddie had a bigger part in it, I think he should have officially chosen Carly instead of saying nothing and following Carly around.

And Spencer's subplot, though useless, was actually funny this time and I enjoyed it.

Love the blowing! xD

KatelynBrissey

[138]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 4
    Why would you want Freddie to officially choose one side? It was pretty obvious both Sam and Carly were being ridiculous. He followed Carly around for a lot of reasons:
    A. How weird would it have looked if he did follow Sam around?
    B. He lives right next door to Carly.
    C. Carly asked him for his help while Sam waited to the last minute at the locker scene.
    D. They both had Study Hall together (which would explain why he followed her when she said "Come on Freddie let's go to Study Hall).

I enjoyed the subplot this time as well b/c Gibby and Spencer is epic (I feel the same way about Chuck and Spencer).

I'm looking forward to iSaved Your Life. There is a youtube video that shows pictures from upcoming episodes, and in at least 2 of them in iSaved Your Life Freddie looks like he's in deep thought about something. I think there's gonna be a lot more to the episode than just Carly saying she loves Freddie for saving her life and Carly taking care of him and them just being happy as can be. There's got to be some internal conflict otherwise it would be boring.

HaydenAvery

[139]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 21
    best movie yet! intensely epic scene, a terrible movie that contains a shirtless gibby,and a cat in the wall!

also new MOVIE all about creddie. huzzah!

Aprilshakira

[140]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 10
    I did notice that lol. I hope iCarly becomes more young adult oriented.