We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iQuit iCarly" episode discussion

MusicAddictBabe

[41]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 18
    Yeah, I also saw an ad thing in a Seventeen magazine that it's supposed to air on the 5th too. I'm quite excited. That's only in a couple weeks !
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Girlygirl24

[42]Nov 23, 2009
    • level: 28
    next saturday

SpongeBobsBFF

[43]Nov 23, 2009
    • level: 5
    I'm not a huge icarly fan,but looks intresting.Im gonna watch it : )

SpongeBobsBFF

[44]Nov 23, 2009
    • level: 5
    I'm not a huge icarly fan,but looks intresting.Im gonna watch it : )

XEOCX

[45]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    A clip from the episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQfqdhQoj4

pixarprincess

[46]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 13
    Juicy...

MusicAddictBabe

[47]Nov 27, 2009

There are some screencaps too:

1. Go to Photobucket.
    2. Click in the Search bar and type in 'iCarly iQuit'.
    3. Click 'Search' and there should be, like, four images from that episode. Not the best but they're ok.

saylavee

[48]Nov 27, 2009
    Lol last night during a full house re run on teennick they showed more of that arguement between carly and sam shown in the promo where sam complains about the show being names after Carly. Lol i must say, incase no one wants me to give away the promo or more of the dialouge who hvent seen the promo, those two suck at argueing after awhile.

XEOCX

[49]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    Tell me more!!!

NatalieTV100

[50]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 10
    saylavee wrote:
    Lol last night during a full house re run on teennick they showed more of that arguement between carly and sam shown in the promo where sam complains about the show being names after Carly. Lol i must say, incase no one wants me to give away the promo or more of the dialouge who hvent seen the promo, those two suck at argueing after awhile.
    Haha I saw that too. I agree that they do suck at argueing, though I did kinda like the agrument that they have in iSawHimFirst.

futuramarama

[51]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 37

NatalieTV100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    Haha I saw that too. I agree that they do suck at argueing, though I did kinda like the agrument that they have in iSawHimFirst.

It seems, from the part where Sam says "I don't even get why you'd wanna be friends with me" and Carly says "Back at ya", that when one of them says something negative, the other says basically the same thing. Could be wrong though since I haven't seen this whole argument

saylavee

[52]Nov 27, 2009

XEOCX wrote:
    Tell me more!!!

if you insist, if i leave a part out dont sue me.

Carly was saying sam should show more consideration for the show seeing how carly puts all the work into it. sam say bout the name of the show. carly mentions the freddie thing (dang they use the freddie chose the name card ALOT) and if she wants change the name to iSam who is to lazy to bother to show up for rehersals. Then they just go "So.." "Soooo...."

Lol if this was fight at my school there would be a curse inbetween ever few words and their voices would be louder and more angry sounding...

futuramarama

[53]Nov 27, 2009
    saylavee wrote:

XEOCX wrote:
    Tell me more!!!

carly mentions the freddie thing (dang they use the freddie chose the name card ALOT)

As soon as I saw the preview for this, I immediately thought of that, and I thought that she would mention Freddie coming up with it. Glad I was right haha

MusicAddictBabe

[54]Nov 27, 2009
    saylavee wrote:

XEOCX wrote:
    Tell me more!!!

Carly was saying sam should show more consideration for the show seeing how carly puts all the work into it. sam say bout the name of the show. carly mentions the freddie thing (dang they use the freddie chose the name card ALOT) and if she wants change the name to iSam who is to lazy to bother to show up for rehersals. Then they just go "So.." "Soooo...."

Lol if this was fight at my school there would be a curse inbetween ever few words and their voices would be louder and more angry sounding...

That's kinda retarded that they argue like that. Like, saying basically the same thing and using the whole Freddie thing again. And yeah lol at my school, it'd be more of a stinkin' catfight rather than going back and forth saying, "So," "So,"...Man. It's like when they did that "bleh" "bleh" tongue thing back and forth. Not much of serious argument.

What bothers me more is on one of the promos when Sam says, "I don't even see why you'd wanna be friends with me," and Carly says, "Back at ya," (like stated before). Ok. Why would Sam still be in Carly's apartment. All I know is that if I said something along those lines, I would've been kicked out or something.....ok actually I don't really know how to put that but do you get what I'm saying? Like, you wouldn't even say that or something...erg.

futuramarama

[55]Nov 28, 2009
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

XEOCX wrote:
    Tell me more!!!

That's kinda retarded that they argue like that. Like, saying basically the same thing and using the whole Freddie thing again. And yeah lol at my school, it'd be more of a stinkin' catfight rather than going back and forth saying, "So," "So,"...Man. It's like when they did that "bleh" "bleh" tongue thing back and forth. Not much of serious argument.

What bothers me more is on one of the promos when Sam says, "I don't even see why you'd wanna be friends with me," and Carly says, "Back at ya," (like stated before). Ok. Why would Sam still be in Carly's apartment. All I know is that if I said something along those lines, I would've been kicked out or something.....ok actually I don't really know how to put that but do you get what I'm saying? Like, you wouldn't even say that or something...erg.

That and her resposne are so dumb, so lazily-written...

Girlygirl24

[56]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 28
    XEOCX wrote:
    A clip from the episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQfqdhQoj4

thanks now im MORE exicted to watch it

NatalieTV100

[57]Nov 28, 2009
    futuramarama wrote:
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

XEOCX wrote:
    Tell me more!!!

Carly has really bad come backs in my opinion. It's basically a more simplified version of what Sam says or something along the lines of "so","I don't care","Stop talking to me",ect.

futuramarama

[58]Nov 28, 2009
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

XEOCX wrote:
    Tell me more!!!

Carly has really bad come backs in my opinion. It's basically a more simplified version of what Sam says or something along the lines of "so","I don't care","Stop talking to me",ect.

yea, i noticed that too in iDon't Wanna Fight and maybe some other episodes

saylavee

[59]Nov 28, 2009

More promo;s during the premeire of iMove Out.

Lets see, people are sad they stoped making iCarly, they are falling off a scafolding (sp?) ya know those platforms that hang outside windows that people use to clean windows. Also, as i beleived, Freddie is guna have to decide between the too ^.^

the promo w/ freddie went fast so all i heard was in unison "FREDDIE!!" then "Ummm...Oh look a freckle on my arm!"

NatalieTV100

[60]Nov 28, 2009
    saylavee wrote:

More promo;s during the premeire of iMove Out.

Lets see, people are sad they stoped making iCarly, they are falling off a scafolding (sp?) ya know those platforms that hang outside windows that people use to clean windows. Also, as i beleived, Freddie is guna have to decide between the too ^.^

the promo w/ freddie went fast so all i heard was in unison "FREDDIE!!" then "Ummm...Oh look a freckle on my arm!"

Yeah I saw that too. I'm pretty eager to see which side Freddie chooses.

ps. In the promo with Freddie, Sam said that she deserved Freddie on her side just as much as Carly did and then Carly said "Well Freddie loves me." and then the Freddie unison part comes in.

Edited on 11/28/2009 5:46pm