We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iQuit iCarly" episode discussion

NatalieTV100

[21]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 10
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

pixarprincess wrote:
    Oh yeah I saw the trailer 4 this during "Truth or Square" last night. (Anyone else watch? Nice.) This could be the best iCarly ever. But the question burning in my mind is this: Who's side is Freddie going to be on- Carly or Sam? Whatever his choice could very likely prove the winner of the ongoing battle between Creddie and Seddie. But there's good and bad sides to both choices. If he chooses Carly's side (and considering he still thinks he loves her, it's probably likely) then there is little to no hope for Seddie. BUT if he goes with Sam, and they both rebel against Carly, like they almost did in iWill date Freddie, then this could very well be the end of iCarly- the webshow, I mean. And what started the fight, anyway? In the trailer, Sam argued about the show's name, but it's never bothered her before... As Mama Odie in PatF says, "This gonna be gooood. Hehehe!"

I just saw the trailer bout errr 10 mins ago. This looks like its going to be one of the best iCarlys yet!!!!!!

BUT like pixarprincess here said, which ever side Freddie chooses is probably going to determine the winner of the battle. Unfortunatley for me and the other Seddie fans, i THINK he's chooseing Carly's side. In the promo i saw Freddie at the GrooveySmoothie sitting with Carly at a table while she was argueing with Sam and throwing a muffin at an old lady (ment for Sam). So could that means he pick Carly's side? OR could they just be discussing what happened between Carly and Sam? OR could he be playing telephone between the two in the Groovey Smoothie? WHAT OTHER POSSIBILITIES ARE THERE?!?! as we all know, promo's are misleadiing...remember the iThink They Kissed trailer? Yeah, not what happened.

what the heck, seriously?? The episode HAS NOT even aired AT ALL yet you are already making it Seddie Vs Creddie. Geez *shakes damn head*

Hahaha, I know right. I don't really over anaylyze promos because most of the time their misleading but even if Freddie does pick sides with Carly over Sam it's kind of expected isn't it? I mean it's no secret that he likes Carly. But honestly I think that he'll be netrual and try to have them be friends again. The scene at the Grovvy Smoothie was probally him talking to Carly and trying to clear things up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lintball13

[22]Nov 8, 2009
    It does sound really good, but I'm not so sure about what it'll be like when it comes out. iFight Shelby Marx was supposed to big, but it didn't really live up to expectations. Since the expectations are bigger for this episode(Sam and Carly--not friends anymore?), we're probably going to be more disappointed when it comes out. They probably just make up when they realize how they were wrong, sort of like in that other episode where they fight. The commercials are always overly dramatic. Really, iCarly's 3rd season has gone downhill by a lot.

Obiwan456

[23]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 12
    I disagree, It's improved over season 2. Though liked season two from basically iDate on.

NatalieTV100

[24]Nov 9, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    I disagree, It's improved over season 2. Though liked season two from basically iDate on.
    I agree with you S2 was actually pretty good. Although I didn't really like alot of the earlier episodes that season...

futuramarama

[25]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 37
    The show keeps improving and improving, I think.

As for this episode, I have very high expectations. I think this could be one of my new favorites, if not my favorite. I guess I'll just have to wait and see

Obiwan456

[26]Nov 9, 2009
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    I agree with you S2 was actually pretty good. Although I didn't really like alot of the earlier episodes that season...

Hey, nice banner. Since you like Teen Titans, check this out!

NatalieTV100

[27]Nov 10, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Uh, my computer says your link is broken.

themonster21

[28]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 1
    UICE AND BURGERSI LIKE

themonster21

[29]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 1
    Jk but seddie is fully the way to go

Obiwan456

[30]Nov 10, 2009
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Uh, my computer says your link is broken.

okay, then just try this http://fightforteentitans.webs.com/

Obiwan456

[31]Nov 10, 2009
    Okay, I need to check something. For some reason my site seems to be down. I have no idea why, so I'll get in there and fix it up a little, maybe get it to work. Just use the above link to check it. I'll tell you for sure when it's working again.

Obiwan456

[32]Nov 10, 2009
    so sorry for triple post, but it wont let me edit.

webs.com is down right now, meaning every site hosted on webs.com is also down. Neither of my sites are working, nor any of the others I visit.

NatalieTV100

[33]Nov 11, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Okay, I need to check something. For some reason my site seems to be down. I have no idea why, so I'll get in there and fix it up a little, maybe get it to work. Just use the above link to check it. I'll tell you for sure when it's working again.
    Okay it went through now. I registered on your site under the name Titansgrl100. Oh and by the ways your site is REALLY good.

Obiwan456

[34]Nov 17, 2009
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Okay it went through now. I registered on your site under the name Titansgrl100. Oh and by the ways your site is REALLY good.

Thanks! It's actually pretty easy with all the things webs.com will let you do.

NatalieTV100

[35]Nov 17, 2009

Obiwan456 wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Thanks! It's actually pretty easy with all the things webs.com will let you do.
    Yeah I used to have a site on webs but then I closed it down because I didn't have enough time to edit it.

ps. When are you guys have the next Teen Titans day?

MEandChad4ever

[36]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 4
    Is this episode gonna be a movie like iGo To Japan? Or a Special like iDate a Bad Boy?

futuramarama

[37]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 37

MEandChad4ever wrote:
    Is this episode gonna be a movie like iGo To Japan? Or a Special like iDate a Bad Boy?

I think a one-hour special like iDate a Bad Boy, or iFight Shelby Marx.

MEandChad4ever

[38]Nov 19, 2009
    futuramarama wrote:

MEandChad4ever wrote:

I think a one-hour special like iDate a Bad Boy, or iFight Shelby Marx.

yeah, that's what I thought. =)

HaydenAvery

[39]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 21
    this has been confirmed by a nick commercial to air on December 5th!

MEandChad4ever

[40]Nov 21, 2009

HaydenAvery wrote:
    this has been confirmed by a nick commercial to air on December 5th!

The promo? Yep, I've seen it online. Not very good quality though. I've been tyring to catch it on TV.