We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iKiss" Discussion

ycc1988

[1]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 20

Since Nick has confirmed that there are no new episodes on 12/20 and 12/27, this makes iKiss the next episode. For those of you who have been in hibernation for the past few days, here's the TVGuide summary:

Sam overhears Freddie make a confession that he's never been kissed, and she reveals this secret on Carly's Web show. After Freddie is mocked at school because of this, a regretful Sam exposes a secret about herself.

***SPOILER***

Sam's secret is most likely that she's never been kissed herself. In fact, neither has Jennette.

Edited on 12/14/2008 10:43am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ycc1988

[3]Dec 14, 2008

Yeah, I wanted this up as soon as the previous episode aired because we really should avoid putting spoilers all over the Seddie thread.

I'm not sure why I even know about the movie that clip came from. But it's the only clip I know where the girl shakes her fist at someone right before kissing him. Come Jan 3, it might become one of two. Who knows? By the way, I have a still from that clip (and many other stills) in my blog.

Now that it's been two days and all formalities are complete (i.e. creating this thread), I do think things will die down a bit. But Andrea better be here on Jan 3 to delete all the duplicate "OMG they kissed!" threads that are bound to pop up.

Edited on 12/14/2008 6:52am

rini124

[4]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 8
    I seriously can't wait for this episode. I am a bit sad that some episodes aren't airing before it though that I'm hoping were going to. Oh well. And I remember that scene from My Girl...it was a nice scene, but I'm not fond of that movie. That movie made me cry for weeks :/

AndreaMSkate

[5]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 49
    edited the title so it's consistent with all the others. I'm still editor here lol.

katethegreat314

[6]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 4

it is definatly gonna happen - read this magazine article on this link

http://disney-365.blogspot.com/2008/12/ikiss-who.htm

scroll down to the bottom of the page untill you see the article then click on the pages, then you can zoom in so you can actually read it

or here are links to the three pages, in order

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/monimuff123/Scan10014.jpg

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/monimuff123/Scan10015.jpg

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/monimuff123/Scan10013.jpg

ihoppers_cheska

[7]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 5
    what clip are you guys talking about? ...my girl?

if so.. i absolutely love that movie. it makes me cry every single time. even if it's on mute.. it can still make me cry

dylan-luver

[8]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 10
    i saw this summary for the episode: Freddie reveals to Spencer that he has never been kissed, and the secret gets out at school, where he is mocked. Freddie learns that Sam also has never been kissed, and they make a pact to kiss, and tell no one, but when Carly sees, she has a secret of her own to confess.

i wonder what Carly's secret is. will she admit her feeling for Freddie???

skye2880

[9]Dec 14, 2008

XD Oh wow, if that's true, there's a big chain of secrets in this episode. Where'd ya hear that, Dylan-Luver?

Hmm...maybe in a completely cliche move, Carly knows some secret feelings Sam's harboring for Freddie, possibly? Who knows. We're gonna have to wait to find out.

Lawl, I'd love to see Spencer just jump in there cause he feels left out, not sharing secrets and say something completely random.

Spencer: ONE TIME, I DREAMT I WAS A HIPPO!

Everyone : ...*cease their chattering*

Spencer: *in his "awkward moment" tone* ...That's my secret...*nod nod nod*

EDIT: Hmm, just googled the summary. It's from wiki, but...they spelled Freddie's name two different ways. I dunno, having doubts as to whether that's official. I'd probably stick with the TV.com and tvguide.com summaries for now, since they've been pretty reliable in the past.

Edited on 12/14/2008 6:30pm

ihoppers_cheska

[10]Dec 14, 2008
    lol at the spencer moment. haha )

i doubt the new description.. it is probable, but i doubt it because Jennette and Nathan didn't know 'till the last page that Sam and Freddie were going to kiss so... if they did make a pact to kiss and carly sees it and all these secrets are exposed.. the kiss would have happened in the middle of the episode or nearing the end, not at the very end.
    Edited on 12/14/2008 8:47pm

ycc1988

[11]Dec 14, 2008
    I've read somewhere that one page of a script is approximately one minute at shooting. It might be longer for this page, though, since "They kiss" is 2 words and 5-10 seconds, plus 10 seconds more of awkward silence.

skye2880

[12]Dec 14, 2008

ihoppers_cheska wrote:
    lol at the spencer moment. haha ) i doubt the new description.. it is probable, but i doubt it because Jennette and Nathan didn't know 'till the last page that Sam and Freddie were going to kiss so... if they did make a pact to kiss and carly sees it and all these secrets are exposed.. the kiss would have happened in the middle of the episode or nearing the end, not at the very end.

Haha, thank you =)

And yeah, you're right. I forgot that it was on the last page...Welp, yeah, so, it's probably false.

Fireofnature

[13]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 13
    Yeah, plus, Dylan's over in the Creddie's cussing out the fact that Sam and Freddie kiss. You guys...Creddie AND Seddie seriously need to MELLOW OUT. When you creddie's got that hallway scene, great! It was a moment. You got that and most of season 1. When you Seddie's get that kiss coming up GREAT! You got a kiss, hooray. I suspect that Dylan's posting that summary just because he's still "upset" about it. Seriously guys, chill.

ycc1988

[14]Dec 15, 2008
    Well, the fact we see the iCarly characters as real people is testimony to its great actors and great writing. But I agree we can get quite obsessed at times.

Since this is pretty much a New Year's episode, could this be a stroke-of-midnight thing?

ihoppers_cheska

[15]Dec 15, 2008
    hey.. im chill! lol.. kinda. im just really excited! but i acknowledge that we COULD get disappointed.. it's 50/50 chance.

as for it being a new year epi.. hmm. well, then freddie couldn't be mocked in school since there's no classes.. but he could be mocked when he sees his friends during the holidays.

ycc1988

[16]Dec 15, 2008
    Oops, I forgot about no school. But then again, Carly was in school for iChristmas.

Anyway, I changed my forum signature to commemorate this episode. I'm psyched. I'm imagining the scene in my mind:

S: Truth is, I've never been kissed too.
    F: What? Everyone at school's ripping on me when you've never been kissed either? That's it! Tomorrow at school everyone finds out.
    S: (shocked) You wouldn't dare!
    F: Wouldn't I?

I don't know where to go from here... Leave it to Dan, I guess.

ihoppers_cheska

[17]Dec 15, 2008
    i love ur sig!!! tribute to the past. lol. what's the 1988 one?

anyway.. lemme continue ur script. haha

S: *seething* well i'm going to find a guy to kiss before then!
    F: i'm gonna find one too! *sam raises eyebrows* A GIRL!! im going to find a GIRL!!!
    S: who? CARLY??
    F: ...no. she won't fall for it... *silence. then looks at Sam w/ realization*
    S:... DON'T YOU DARE!!

hahaha. wow. this makes me wanna write a fanfic. haha. but i'd rather not.. i wanna leave it up to dan. lol
    Edited on 12/15/2008 7:50am

ycc1988

[18]Dec 15, 2008
    Yeah, what fun we could have thinking lines up. But it would cheapen things when the actual scene does happen, so that's why I won't be writing about the final few seconds themselves.

The 1988 pic is from The Wonder Years Pilot. I have more stills and quotes in my blog. Funny how the kids from the earlier series are younger.

skye2880

[19]Dec 15, 2008

XD Awesome, I imagine it almost exactly like that, except for the "DON'T YOU DARE!" part...I can see Sam, alternatively, going:

Sam: ...*raise eyebrow* Why are you looking at me like that...?

And then...yeah XD

Edited on 12/15/2008 12:05pm

ihoppers_cheska

[20]Dec 15, 2008
    lol.. that one works too! XD

argh.. i should be preoccupied w/ finals but i still feel distracted over sam/freddie! hahah

jan3.. JAN 3!!!!!