We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iKiss" Discussion

skye2880

[141]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 5
    Mm, I really doubt they're just gonna brush it off like it never happened. I think things will definitely be different, but it might not be addressed right away.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[142]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 8

iMIMI37 wrote:
    I'm really looking forward to the after math. That is if they make an aftermath instead of brushing it off.

huh?

xxnovaxstarxx

[143]Dec 23, 2008
    Man I don't wanna sound like I am just like putting this out there or anything but I was thinking...

If they kiss, and act like "oh wow. I didn't really feel anything" but they really did, but won't tell till later. and sam and freddie act like it never happened in the other episodes. And like Carly never saw anything at all, and they go back to there normalness, until later, when Carly brings up Freddie never being kissed, and it slips out and Carly is all surprised, like 'YOU KISSED SAM!' as soon as sam comes in the room like before shooting icarly or something. then carly is all over freddie, and then they kiss (way later into the show) and then he realizes that he really likes sam instead. It is just a thought. I am a seddie shipper, but some creddie is cute. And these forums are like politics, it heats up...

skye2880

[144]Dec 23, 2008
    XD....Not to be mean...but I have like, no idea what that said.

xxnovaxstarxx

[145]Dec 23, 2008
    Yeah, I have such a hard time explaining things. OKay let me try this more clearly.

Carly never finds out that they kiss. And in the new episodes, they act like nothing happened. Then one episode carly brings up that freddie was never kissed, and he accidentally tells carly, and she yells "YOU KISSED SAM?" as soon as she walks in the room. and i don't know what i said from there. xD Maybe if you read it slow it will make more sense? I don't know... man I feel stupid.

ycc1988

[146]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 20
    Oh, that would be the perfect way to end an episode. The mother of all cliffhangers. Freddie better flee to Alaska if that happened.

skye2880

[147]Dec 23, 2008
    You don't sound stupid, it's alright =)

And even if it ends THERE. Like Carly's all "YOU KISSED SAM?!" ...Imagine if Sam was walking in right there. And she just looks at Freddie like "You told Carly?! You said it was a secret!" or something, and just storms out...well...yeah

ycc1988

[148]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 20
    Storming out wouldn't be Sam. Beating Freddie senseless would be more like it, especially given the size of this secret.

In any case, I'm pretty confident the secret gets out. Probably not to the general public, but maybe to Carly and/or Spencer. In my fanfic world, Spencer knows Sam likes Freddie and Carly knows Freddie likes Sam, and all of them know about the kiss, but no one knows the whole truth.

skye2880

[149]Dec 23, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Storming out wouldn't be Sam. Beating Freddie senseless would be more like it, especially given the size of this secret.

In any case, I'm pretty confident the secret gets out. Probably not to the general public, but maybe to Carly and/or Spencer. In my fanfic world, Spencer knows Sam likes Freddie and Carly knows Freddie likes Sam, and all of them know about the kiss, but no one knows the whole truth.

XD This is true.

I think in the CANON world Spencer has a feeling Freddie and Sam like each other. I mean, that look he gives after they make fun of each other in iNevel says it, I believe.

I really can't wait to see this episode, sheesh XD

iCarlyFan823

[150]Dec 24, 2008
    • level: 2
    Actually when Sam and Freddie do kiss it may be a whole different story between the two and Sam may like Freddie, who knows?

iCarlyFan823

[151]Dec 24, 2008
    I was actually just thinking about something else, what if the pictures we saw were not from the real scene? Maybe those pictures were from a deleted scene?

ihoppers_cheska

[152]Dec 24, 2008
    iCarlyFan823 wrote:
    I was actually just thinking about something else, what if the pictures we saw were not from the real scene? Maybe those pictures were from a deleted scene?

...that would be too cruel!! lol

IceSk8tr86

[153]Dec 24, 2008
    • level: 7
    No, they can't be from a deleted scene because they wouldn't have Carly and Gibby kiss, that would just be too random and out of character for Carly. Remember when Carly won the date with Gibby, she was all like "ohhhhhhh". Also remember what was said in the Tiger Beat article, Jennette and Nathan wouldn't have told the world if the kiss wasn't in the show. Your right, it would be cruel. There is just no way Carly will kiss Gibby. I just can't see it. Sam and Freddie have to be the ones to kiss. So I wouldn't worry about that.

iCarlyFan823

[154]Dec 24, 2008
    IceSk8tr86 wrote:
    No, they can't be from a deleted scene because they wouldn't have Carly and Gibby kiss, that would just be too random and out of character for Carly. Remember when Carly won the date with Gibby, she was all like "ohhhhhhh". Also remember what was said in the Tiger Beat article, Jennette and Nathan wouldn't have told the world if the kiss wasn't in the show. Your right, it would be cruel. There is just no way Carly will kiss Gibby. I just can't see it. Sam and Freddie have to be the ones to kiss. So I wouldn't worry about that.

No one understand what I actually meant, not the actual "KISS" but the picture in Tiger Beat was a practice scene. I do know the kiss happens just wanted to point out the Tiger Beat revealed pictures. Because if anyone noticed in the commercial Freddie is wearing the same thing as in the picture and Sam isnt.

iCarlyFan823

[155]Dec 24, 2008
    iCarlyFan823 wrote:
    IceSk8tr86 wrote:

No one understood what I actually meant, not the actual "KISS" but the picture in Tiger Beat may have been a practice scene. I do know the kiss happens just wanted to point out the Tiger Beat revealed pictures. Because if anyone noticed in the commercial Freddie is wearing the same thing as in the picture and Sam isnt.

Sorry Spelling fixes. Fixed.

Blizzard715

[156]Dec 24, 2008
    • level: 4
    iCarlyFan823 wrote:
    IceSk8tr86 wrote:

No one understand what I actually meant, not the actual "KISS" but the picture in Tiger Beat was a practice scene. I do know the kiss happens just wanted to point out the Tiger Beat revealed pictures. Because if anyone noticed in the commercial Freddie is wearing the same thing as in the picture and Sam isnt.

In the commercial it's probably a different day than the kiss or something when they showed Sam.

iCarlyFan823

[157]Dec 24, 2008
    Blizzard715 wrote:
    iCarlyFan823 wrote:
    IceSk8tr86 wrote:

In the commercial it's probably a different day than the kiss or something when they showed Sam.

Then why is Freddie still wearing the same clothes?

CindyluvsJIMMY

[158]Dec 24, 2008
    It's this thing called editing.
    It's very easy to make the shots different, believe me.

ihoppers_cheska

[159]Dec 24, 2008
    it's simply not the same scene. im guessing, the one where jennette is wearing purple is the scene where she overhears freddie hasn't been kissed. she has that 'look' of "oooo.. INTERESTING!". im intrigued with Freddie's shot.. im hoping that's after the kiss and that sam has left the room and he's smiling to himself because of the kiss. hehehe

_c0wboy_b3bop

[160]Dec 24, 2008
    • level: 1

I posted this in the Seddie thread, but I will say it here. I have always loved the Sam/Freddie love/hate relationship they have going on so that is why I like them the most. In the first half of season 1, I was rooting for Creddie but then I just had this feeling like Schneider wanted to create the main character to embark different relationships than her best friends. I do believe Sam and Freddie will get together, by the end of the season.

I don't think this is too uncharacteristic of a Nickelodeon show. Let us remember that Moze and Ned of Ned's Declassified kissed during the end of the 2nd season, and it was brought of periodically and towards of the end of season 3 until the series finale movie where they finally got together. If they do kiss, there will definitely be development I am sure.

I am totally excited for this episode. Even if they don't cover this for the next couple episodes, at least we will know the first girl Freddie kissed was Sam, and Sam's first kiss was Freddie, which is good enough for me!

Also, there is no way whatsoever that Carly will not find out. She will find out, and I think it will be interesting if she really does find out and affects her feelings.