We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iKiss" Discussion

garnergeek

[181]Dec 26, 2008
    • level: 14
    LordBreadCheese wrote:
    Didn't Freddie get kissed by Valerie?

yeah that's what people were talking about earlier... like I thought he kissed valerie?? IDK maybe they aren't counting that as him kissing a girl. People said that she kissed him but i thought maybe he leaned in too.
    I personally think it's a mess up on the writers part OR maybe they will bring it up when he say's "I've never been kissed" and then they're like well what about val...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Cal5114

[182]Dec 26, 2008
    • level: 5

[QUOTE="garnergeek"]

LordBreadCheese wrote:
    yeah that's what people were talking about earlier... like I thought he kissed valerie?? IDK maybe they aren't counting that as him kissing a girl. People said that she kissed him but i thought maybe he leaned in too. I personally think it's a mess up on the writers part OR maybe they will bring it up when he say's "I've never been kissed" and then they're like well what about val...[/QUOTE/]

I think by "first kiss" is a meaningful one. Both Freddy and Sam had a girl/boy friend who "used" them to get to iCarly and to Carly herself. I think when they say "first kiss" it is probably a special kiss with someone, not a kiss by someone who used them. But other than that Valerie and Freddy kissed. Jonah (Sams bf) used Sam to get to carly which doesnt count. So maybe in the iKiss episode they mention valerie and Jonah. Now I saw the preview and Gibby was there, I dont know why he is back.

Cant wait to see the episode!

_c0wboy_b3bop

[183]Dec 26, 2008
    • level: 1

WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE!!! Everyone watch this video. What episode did :00-:16 come from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lExhZA759IA

I have never ever ever seen that clip before, nor recognize it.... Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a sneak peak of the episode! But I'm not completely sure yet. Everyone check it out.

ycc1988

[184]Dec 26, 2008
    • level: 20
    That's audio from the iCarly CD overlaid onto some random video.

skye2880

[185]Dec 26, 2008
    Yep, it's from the CD alright XD I do love that sound clip and video, though. TVfanatic is amazing.

garnergeek

[186]Dec 27, 2008
    • level: 14
    [QUOTE="Cal5114"]

garnergeek wrote:
    LordBreadCheese wrote:
    yeah that's what people were talking about earlier... like I thought he kissed valerie?? IDK maybe they aren't counting that as him kissing a girl. People said that she kissed him but i thought maybe he leaned in too. I personally think it's a mess up on the writers part OR maybe they will bring it up when he say's "I've never been kissed" and then they're like well what about val...[/QUOTE/]

I think by "first kiss" is a meaningful one. Both Freddy and Sam had a girl/boy friend who "used" them to get to iCarly and to Carly herself. I think when they say "first kiss" it is probably a special kiss with someone, not a kiss by someone who used them. But other than that Valerie and Freddy kissed. Jonah (Sams bf) used Sam to get to carly which doesnt count. So maybe in the iKiss episode they mention valerie and Jonah. Now I saw the preview and Gibby was there, I dont know why he is back.

yeah maybe it's like, I never had a real kiss before.

xxnovaxstarxx

[187]Dec 27, 2008
    • level: 8
    I think the writers just forgot about valerie, or think non of us will notice to much since he is kissing Sam...

xxnovaxstarxx

[188]Dec 27, 2008
    Sorry I meant none.

JibertyLover118

[189]Dec 27, 2008
    What do you think that party will be about? And obviously something happens there that keeps carly destracted while Sam and Freddie escape.....speculations? And I have a kind of related of question, on the soundtrack theeres that song about u now or whatev and they say it's based off the show..idk just random thoughts from me

LadyLibra09

[190]Dec 27, 2008
    • level: 3
    JibertyLover118 wrote:
    What do you think that party will be about? And obviously something happens there that keeps carly destracted while Sam and Freddie escape.....speculations? And I have a kind of related of question, on the soundtrack theeres that song about u now or whatev and they say it's based off the show..idk just random thoughts from me

I think I saw that too...but "About you now" was first sung by another group Sugababes. At least I think they were first, but you never know..

xxnovaxstarxx

[191]Dec 27, 2008
    Wait... what party? Sorry I don't know how to quote. I am sorta new.

JibertyLover118

[192]Dec 27, 2008
    The one that was in the preview..or is that not in the episode?

CindyluvsJIMMY

[193]Dec 27, 2008
    LadyLibra09 wrote:
    JibertyLover118 wrote:

I think I saw that too...but "About you now" was first sung by another group Sugababes. At least I think they were first, but you never know..

Yeah they were, because I saw a music video for their version and it was from 2007.

LadyLibra09

[194]Dec 27, 2008
    • level: 3
    CindyluvsJIMMY wrote:
    LadyLibra09 wrote:
    JibertyLover118 wrote:

Yeah they were, because I saw a music video for their version and it was from 2007.

I thought so.

giadolphin9965

[195]Dec 28, 2008
    • level: 4
    [QUOTE="garnergeek"]
    Cal5114 wrote:

garnergeek wrote:
    LordBreadCheese wrote:

Freddie probably doesn't count Valerie. And Sam never mentioned kissing Jonah.

Maybe Sam's secret is that she likes Freddie! But its probably the same as Freddie's.

You know, not being kissed?

foobacoligist

[196]Dec 28, 2008
    • level: 10
    [QUOTE="giadolphin9965"]
    garnergeek wrote:
    Cal5114 wrote:

garnergeek wrote:
    LordBreadCheese wrote:

Freddie probably doesn't count Valerie. And Sam never mentioned kissing Jonah.

Maybe Sam's secret is that she likes Freddie! But its probably the same as Freddie's.

You know, not being kissed?

that brings up a good point- we're not even entirely sure that sam's secert is- we all just assume that she's never been kissed- if dan's in a really bad mood, maybe it would just be that she likes boybands or something. I hope not, but you never know, right?

JibertyLover118

[197]Dec 28, 2008
    Dude I bet ^ you are right, it's prob a secret non related to kissing at all that is just really embarassing and freddie goes to thqnk sam and she's all seriousface and admits to him that she's nvr been kissed and he's like I has a solution. And they promise not to tell anyone and they kiss ? ( I am on my iPod rn it's so hard to type)

skye2880

[198]Dec 28, 2008
    Mmm, I read somewhere that it was confirmed that Sam's secret is that she hasn't been kissed either.

ycc1988

[199]Dec 28, 2008
    • level: 20
    Viacom confirmed it in one of their press releases. I'm too lazy to look up a link.

macrecords

[200]Dec 28, 2008
    this episode is going to be awesome