We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iKiss" Discussion

skye2880

[161]Dec 24, 2008
    • level: 5
    Totally agree with iHoppers on the Sam thing. I also think Freddie's look comes in after the kiss, because according to Nathan, they're supposed to be fighting all the way up until said kiss.

Also yeah, no matter what, it's gotta be special to them if they were each other's first kiss. Things like that don't just go away, and I doubt the writers would put it there if they weren't going to expand upon it at least at some point.

Not sure how Carly would feel about it. For a while, I'd say her main emotion would be shock and surprise, but ultimately, happiness.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[162]Dec 25, 2008
    • level: 13
    skye2880 wrote:
    Totally agree with iHoppers on the Sam thing. I also think Freddie's look comes in after the kiss, because according to Nathan, they're supposed to be fighting all the way up until said kiss.

Also yeah, no matter what, it's gotta be special to them if they were each other's first kiss. Things like that don't just go away, and I doubt the writers would put it there if they weren't going to expand upon it at least at some point.

Not sure how Carly would feel about it. For a while, I'd say her main emotion would be shock and surprise, but ultimately, happiness.

Yes, and I think Carly would be a bit shocked but happy. *shrug* You know, I'm skeptical about the whole "deal" thing, simply because it just doesn't seem like Sam and Freddie to kiss for a "deal". I don't think they'd kiss each other unless they had feelings for each other.

Also, just cause they kiss doesn't mean that Freddie HAS to be completely over his crush on Carly. It could just mean he's taking yet another step to get over it, and Sam will probably help him if they were to get together. Keep in mind that later when Carly gets a boyfriend and it says he is jealous, this is NATURAL. Since hey, even with my first crush, when she got a boyfriend, I was jealous, though I moved on from her. It's normal.

garnergeek

[163]Dec 25, 2008
    • level: 14
    skye2880 wrote:

I agree. I think Carly could even be a bit jealous. I mean she has never really showed interest in freddie but she could be jealous just cause she didn't kiss someone.

I don't think Freddies crush is as "intense" as it was in the 1st season I think it is starting to wear off and I'm not trying to start a seddie/creddie fight but I think he is starting to see that, hey Sam is cute

seddievscreddie

[164]Dec 25, 2008
    • level: 7
    but carly did kiss shane, in iSaw him First.

ycc1988

[165]Dec 25, 2008
    • level: 20
    seddievscreddie wrote:
    but carly did kiss shane, in iSaw him First.

Yeah, but when you consider that Shane was immobilized in bed, Freddie is the ONLY one who's actually been kissed, ironically. But she better not chime in, this is between Freddie and Sam.

Fireofnature

[166]Dec 25, 2008
    Why is it my posts are always ignored?

seddievscreddie

[167]Dec 25, 2008
    i'm really sorry. i always read your posts, but i don't reply to them. sorry fire.

Fireofnature

[168]Dec 25, 2008
    yeah it gets old fast

garnergeek

[169]Dec 25, 2008

people ignore mine too, they read them and then say what I just said but don't quote me so it looks like they said it. But w/e

I'm wondering how big a deal they are going to make the kiss on icarly. i really hope it's a big deal (well kinda) I mean Nathan said that it was more of a friendly kiss but I bet he just said that cause it would be akward if he said it was "hot and heavy and romantic" lol

garnergeek

[170]Dec 25, 2008
    Fireofnature wrote:

what are you talking about, I just quoted you. And said I agreed

Seddie_fan

[171]Dec 25, 2008
    • level: 1

It could just be a cliffhanger (Sorta) like

*kiss*

S: Urk I need some ham to get the taste of dork out of my mouth *leaves room*

*Camera on Freddie*

F: *Sighs*

*Camera on Sam who now has ham in her hand*

S: *talking to herself* Not bad... I mean, for a dork ... *shoves ham in her mouth*

*END*

Fireofnature

[172]Dec 25, 2008
    garnergeek wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:

You quoted and agreed with Skye, lol

Blizzard715

[173]Dec 25, 2008
    • level: 4
    iCarlyFan823 wrote:
    Blizzard715 wrote:
    iCarlyFan823 wrote:
    IceSk8tr86 wrote:
    No, they can't be from a deleted scene because they wouldn't have Carly and Gibby kiss, that would just be too random and out of character for Carly. Remember when Carly won the date with Gibby, she was all like "ohhhhhhh". Also remember what was said in the Tiger Beat article, Jennette and Nathan wouldn't have told the world if the kiss wasn't in the show. Your right, it would be cruel. There is just no way Carly will kiss Gibby. I just can't see it. Sam and Freddie have to be the ones to kiss. So I wouldn't worry about that.

No one understand what I actually meant, not the actual "KISS" but the picture in Tiger Beat was a practice scene. I do know the kiss happens just wanted to point out the Tiger Beat revealed pictures. Because if anyone noticed in the commercial Freddie is wearing the same thing as in the picture and Sam isnt.

In the commercial it's probably a different day than the kiss or something when they showed Sam.

Then why is Freddie still wearing the same clothes?

Because it showed a shot of him on the day of the kiss but Sam is probably different.

Blizzard715

[174]Dec 25, 2008
    Seddie_fan wrote:

*kiss*

*Camera on Freddie*

S: *talking to herself* Not bad... I mean, for a dork ... *shoves ham in her mouth*

*END*

I can see that happening.

Seddie_fan

[175]Dec 26, 2008
    • level: 1
    Blizzard715 wrote:
    Seddie_fan wrote:

*kiss*

*Camera on Freddie*

*END*

If that's what happened I would scream, run around in circles, spill the watermelon/bubblegum milkshake I'm makeing to watch the episode, anticipate the next episode and go harras the cast at the nick studios (How I dont know... YET)

garnergeek

[177]Dec 26, 2008
    Fireofnature wrote:
    garnergeek wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:

You quoted and agreed with Skye, lol

lol oh sorry my bad. Sorry people ignore your comments, people do that too me too and then take what I said and write it down as if it were their great ideal. lol
    I try to quote people if I have something to say or say that i like what they said or whatever. Don't I feel dumb :/ oh well don't feel bad I'm sure people aren't trying to ignore you People just think they have the best thing to say (no offense peoples )

Camy99

[178]Dec 26, 2008
    Seddie_fan wrote:
    Blizzard715 wrote:
    Seddie_fan wrote:

*kiss*

*Camera on Freddie*

*END*

If that's what happened I would scream, run around in circles, spill the watermelon/bubblegum milkshake I'm makeing to watch the episode, anticipate the next episode and go harras the cast at the nick studios (How I dont know... YET)

I'd be OH SOO mad too!! They BETTER not end it like that! OR make it one of those things that are never spoken of again like in That's So Raven if you know what I'm talking about. Anyhow I find it absolutely adorable that the were each others first kiss but not only that, they had to do it FOUR TIMES!! & cue spazz

giadolphin9965

[179]Dec 26, 2008
    Camy99 wrote:
    Seddie_fan wrote:
    Blizzard715 wrote:
    Seddie_fan wrote:

*kiss*

*Camera on Freddie*

*END*

I'd be OH SOO mad too!! They BETTER not end it like that! OR make it one of those things that are never spoken of again like in That's So Raven if you know what I'm talking about. Anyhow I find it absolutely adorable that the were each others first kiss but not only that, they had to do it FOUR TIMES!! & cue spazz
    If

If you are talking about Jennette and Nathan, Nathan kissed a girl in Gym Teacher.

LordBreadCheese

[180]Dec 26, 2008
    • level: 5
    Didn't Freddie get kissed by Valerie?