We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iKiss" Discussion

garnergeek

[201]Dec 28, 2008
    • level: 14

JUST TO RECAP (sorta )

ikiss (big news SAM and Freddie Kiss on the lips) not trying to start a fight by the way seddie/creddie peoples

Freddie reveles to (carly i guess ? ) that he has never been kissed... Sam overhears and tells everyone at school, she feels bad about it (people now think that Sam revels a secret of her own - which is that she has never been kissed either. Sam and Freddie supposidly strike up a deal to kiss without telling anyone)

FAQ: -People are saying, well I thought Freddie kissed Val (some say maybe that doesn't count, or maybe the writers forgot)

-People are saying, well didn't Sam kiss Jonah (i don't think they ever kissed if they did they never showed it... I don't remember them showing a kiss)

-People are saying, hey maybe sam's secret isn't that she has never been kissed! Maybe it's something not even related to kissing

Okay sorry I just wanted to go over what we have so far. There are sources for this info all over the site but I don't feel like looking for them.

NOTE: even if it's written in an artical it MIGHT not happen so we really won't know stuff until it comes on Jan. 3rd

Edited on 12/28/2008 10:21pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

seddievscreddie

[202]Dec 29, 2008
    • level: 7
    well, first of all i don't think sam and freddie made a pact to kiss. remember in tiger beat, where Jennette said this is a good episode, and then she was nearly crying once she found at the last page she had to kiss nathan?

foobacoligist

[203]Dec 29, 2008
    • level: 10

seddievscreddie wrote:
    well, first of all i don't think sam and freddie made a pact to kiss. remember in tiger beat, where Jennette said this is a good episode, and then she was nearly crying once she found at the last page she had to kiss nathan?

she wasn't crying, I think her exact words were (to her mom) 'ahh mom I have to kiss Nathan!' and then her mom was like, 'oh, I'm sorry' or something very close to that, anyway.

giadolphin9965

[204]Dec 29, 2008
    • level: 4

macrecords wrote:
    this episode is going to be awesome

I know

garnergeek

[205]Dec 29, 2008
    seddievscreddie wrote:

There was this thing I can't remember if it was on this forum or the seddie one but someone had something from some tv guide thing or whatever and it said that they made a pact to kiss and that they weren't telling anyone. I really don't know cause some peoples information is a little sketchy where I'm like, are you sure this is a real source?

Yeah i have the tiger beat mag.
    But over on seddie or on this forum people are under the impression that freddie says he's never been kissed and then sam tells everyone at school and freddie gets teased, then sam feels bad... then she revels a secret (people said that it's she has never been kissed either) and then they make a deal to kiss

I didn't say all this was true it's just what this artical someone posted said. ??

foobacoligist

[206]Dec 29, 2008
    garnergeek wrote:
    seddievscreddie wrote:
    There was this thing I can't remember if it was on this forum or the seddie one but someone had something from some tv guide thing or whatever and it said that they made a pact to kiss and that they weren't telling anyone. I really don't know cause some peoples information is a little sketchy where I'm like, are you sure this is a real source? Yeah i have the tiger beat mag. But over on seddie or on this forum people are under the impression that freddie says he's never been kissed and then sam tells everyone at school and freddie gets teased, then sam feels bad... then she revels a secret (people said that it's she has never been kissed either) and then they make a deal to kiss I didn't say all this was true it's just what this artical someone posted said. ??
    I don't know, I do remember reading on the nick site that they make a deal, but I'm not believing anything until janurary 3rd

DC-Dude

[207]Dec 29, 2008
    • level: 26
    Erin91 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:

Yeah, I read in J-14 and there was an entire page about that spoiler!

I was like, "WHOA!"

there was a spoiler about the episode in j-14 too? what did it say?

There was an interview with Nathan Kress and Jennette McCurdy about how they felt during their on-screen kiss. THEY ACTUALLY SHOWED A PICTURE OF WHEN THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS!!!!!! They both revealed that "it was so weird" because they are best friends in real life. They even joked about having bad breath during the kiss!

There were two pages about it.

Erin91

[208]Dec 29, 2008
    oh oh right the tiger beat article sorry i thought you meant there was another in j-14. my baddd

can't wait for the episode though! 5 days!

garnergeek

[209]Dec 29, 2008
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Erin91 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:

Yeah, I read in J-14 and there was an entire page about that spoiler!

I was like, "WHOA!"

there was a spoiler about the episode in j-14 too? what did it say?

There was an interview with Nathan Kress and Jennette McCurdy about how they felt during their on-screen kiss. THEY ACTUALLY SHOWED A PICTURE OF WHEN THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS!!!!!! They both revealed that "it was so weird" because they are best friends in real life. They even joked about having bad breath during the kiss!

There were two pages about it.

a lot of people know this already... just sayin' not trying to be mean. Yeah I have that mag. On the first two pages it says Our First kiss, then when you turn the page it has them on the top on the bottom is a quiz with Selena gomez
    Edited on 12/29/2008 2:19pm

foobacoligist

[210]Dec 30, 2008
    hey guys, you know how people are saying that Jenette herself has kissed people (on screen) before? I just saw the zoey 101 episode with mini Jennette and if you look closely when she's kissing chase and Dustin, she's kissing them on the cheek, their heads ('their' meaning the guys she's kissing) are always turned, and if you look (especially when she's kissing chase) you can clearly see that she's stage kissing (well, not quite stage kissing, but you get the idea)

JibertyLover118

[211]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 5
    awww no wonder she was nervous about kissing nathan on camera

i wonder if they practiced XD

giadolphin9965

[212]Dec 30, 2008

seddievscreddie wrote:

Well, she said she freaked out. She didn't mention crying.

But I so can't wait! Its marked on my iCarly calendar! But I

made stickers out of Seddie pictures! The kiss is on the date of the

epsiode! I stuck the sticker on January 3rd on the calendar, is what

I'm saying.

[213]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 8
    giadolphin9965 wrote:

seddievscreddie wrote:

I'm saying.

Where do you get an icarly calendar, and you made a sticker out of them??!! Wowsers. And my friends think I'm obsessed

Seddie_fan

[214]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 1
    41225525557 wrote:
    giadolphin9965 wrote:

seddievscreddie wrote:

I'm saying.

Where do you get an icarly calendar, and you made a sticker out of them??!! Wowsers. And my friends think I'm obsessed

next time someone tells me I'm obsessed (this usually happens after me telling them about iCarly for 2 hours then singing the theme song for half an hour) I'll mention that I didn't make stickers and don't have the calendar.... But then they'ed mention I have the kiss as my computers background... On second thought next time someone tells me I'm obsessed, I'll agree with them

[215]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 8
    Seddie_fan wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    giadolphin9965 wrote:

seddievscreddie wrote:

I'm saying.

next time someone tells me I'm obsessed (this usually happens after me telling them about iCarly for 2 hours then singing the theme song for half an hour) I'll mention that I didn't make stickers and don't have the calendar.... But then they'ed mention I have the kiss as my computers background... On second thought next time someone tells me I'm obsessed, I'll agree with them

Yep me too! there's nothing wrong with an obsession

skye2880

[216]Dec 30, 2008
    Guys! Guys! Check turbonick NOW, there's a preview of iKiss on there! It's when Sam announces Freddie's secret on iCarly

(apparently, he's done some things to Sam to lead up to that and that was Sam's idea of revenge.)

JibertyLover118

[217]Dec 30, 2008
    i don't have sound on my computer, plus turbonick messes it up anyway so could someone please transcribe the preview for me and like pm it to me maybe? please?

LadyLibra09

[218]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 3
    It's not in the best quality, but here is the clip from youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEV6sD6ezCc

foobacoligist

[219]Dec 31, 2008

LadyLibra09 wrote:
    It's not in the best quality, but here is the clip from youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEV6sD6ezCc

omg thankyouu! I couldn't find it on turbonick, so thanks omg lmao that was too good, I love carly- "sam! sam! you just ruined freddie's life!" lmao that was great- I can't believe he dropped his camera :O

LadyLibra09

[220]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 3
    foobacoligist wrote:

LadyLibra09 wrote:

omg thankyouu! I couldn't find it on turbonick, so thanks omg lmao that was too good, I love carly- "sam! sam! you just ruined freddie's life!" lmao that was great- I can't believe he dropped his camera :O

Your welcome! ^_^