We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iKiss" Discussion

seddievscreddie

[121]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 7
    exactly. i don't remember quinn and logan exactly 'forgetting about it.'
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ihoppers_cheska

[122]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 5
    gryffin: i want them to end up together too! so IF they did do the 'friends sharing a special moment' thing, hopefully it'll culminate into something more.

skye: well for the next few episodes, sam and fredie might try to pretend it didn't happen.. but in the future im sure they'll go back to it. if carly doesn't find out about it in iKiss, im pretty sure she will in the future.

gryffinval7890

[123]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 12
    Baky-lava wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

like Carly can pretty much have anyone.. but Sam and Freddie can't since she's pretty agressive and he's pretty geeky...

And yet Carly's the only one who hasn't had a boy/girlfriend. Huh.

Well Sam's BF was a creep that would have anyone and Freddie didn't really have a GF it was a girl that was just using him..

Baky-lava

[124]Dec 21, 2008

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    Baky-lava wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    like Carly can pretty much have anyone.. but Sam and Freddie can't since she's pretty agressive and he's pretty geeky...
    Well Sam's BF was a creep that would have anyone and Freddie didn't really have a GF it was a girl that was just using him..
    I guess that's true. It's just, if Sam's boyfriend was such a creep, why didn't he just go after Carly in the first place instead of Sam? Whatever. You're right.

Edit:

skye2880 wrote:
    Naaah, I doubt they're not gonna bring it up again. That's incredibly unlikely for any show, let alone something by Dan Schneider. I'm pretty sure it's not just gonna be like it never happened afterwards.
    That's true, I forgot about Dan. XD I think I'm leaning more to my other thought, that it'll get awkward. One question though: What was filmed first, iKiss or iGirlify Sam?

Edited on 12/21/2008 3:13pm
    Edited 2 total times.

gryffinval7890

[126]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 12
    Baky-lava wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    Baky-lava wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

I guess that's true. It's just, if Sam's boyfriend was such a creep, why didn't he just go after Carly in the first place instead of Sam? Whatever. You're right.

i think Jonah was the type to get whatever is given to him whenever it was given...

i don't think he was ever going for Carly, but he thought that there was an oppertunity presenting itself and he wanted to take.. blegghh to Jonah..

skye2880

[127]Dec 21, 2008
    See, ya know, I woulda thought iGirlify Sam was filmed first, because there was no mention of iKiss before like, a week ago. So....

But since they're airing iKiss first, I think that's what they filmed first. They usually shoot episodes in order (not scenes of said episodes, necessarily, but they usually do shoot the episodes in order.) So, I'm guessing that iKiss was filmed first.

Baky-lava

[128]Dec 21, 2008
    skye2880 wrote:
    See, ya know, I woulda thought iGirlify Sam was filmed first, because there was no mention of iKiss before like, a week ago. So....

But since they're airing iKiss first, I think that's what they filmed first. They usually shoot episodes in order (not scenes of said episodes, necessarily, but they usually do shoot the episodes in order.) So, I'm guessing that iKiss was filmed first.

YYeah, that's what I thought as well...
    Since iGirlify Sam was filmed after, but Sam's going after someone other than Freddie, I wonder how Freddie is going to be involved in the plot. Like, what his role is and his reactions. I'm sure you guys have been discussing this already, so sorry to bring it up again XD

Baky-lava

[129]Dec 21, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    Baky-lava wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    Baky-lava wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

i think Jonah was the type to get whatever is given to him whenever it was given...

i don't think he was ever going for Carly, but he thought that there was an oppertunity presenting itself and he wanted to take.. blegghh to Jonah..

True! Didn't think about it that way. Jonah sucks, haha.

skye2880

[130]Dec 21, 2008
    Baky-lava wrote:
    skye2880 wrote:

YYeah, that's what I thought as well...
    Since iGirlify Sam was filmed after, but Sam's going after someone other than Freddie, I wonder how Freddie is going to be involved in the plot. Like, what his role is and his reactions. I'm sure you guys have been discussing this already, so sorry to bring it up again XD

What I think is that, even though it seems like Freddie enjoyed the kiss, Sam can't believe that he'd just give up liking Carly. So her efforts are actually partly to make him jealous in iGirlify Sam. Showing she CAN be pretty and stuff. And she's also doing it to impress some other guy so...yeah. That's what I think, at least XD

thesuitelife44

[131]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 13
    Nick and Disney producers have let us down with kisses, but Dan Schneieder hasn't. So all my trust goes to him.

ihoppers_cheska

[132]Dec 21, 2008
    skye2880 wrote:

...hmm.. not necessarily. im thinking they shot ikiss before ichristmas.. look

Photobucket

the shirt they wore in the tigerbeat interview is the same wardrobe they had in the last ichristmas scene. I'm guessing tigerbeat went to the set while they filmed ichristmas... OR.. maybe they got the scripts when tigerbeat was there and the interview was just to follow. although i think the first one is more probable.
    Edited on 12/21/2008 11:00pm

iCarlyFan823

[133]Dec 22, 2008
    • level: 2
    ihoppers, some of their shows we dont even know about yet. This episode must have been taped months ago. On Jennette's youtube she talks about some episodes I havent even heard of before.

frizza

[134]Dec 22, 2008
    yh but rember thy get their scripted in advance so thy can learn there lines at home as well
    Edited on 12/22/2008 10:07am

Turks-Reno

[135]Dec 22, 2008
    So I wonder what's gonna happen in iKiss when they kiss if it hasn't aired yet. As for me I think something pretty big sounds like it'll happen. I don't know about the rest of you guys. Are Sam and Freddie the ones who are gonna kiss?

giadolphin9965

[136]Dec 22, 2008
    • level: 4
    [Yes, Sam and Freddie kiss. There is a photo in the Seddie discussion!]

[137]Dec 22, 2008
    • level: 8
    dylan-luver wrote:
    i saw this summary for the episode: Freddie reveals to Spencer that he has never been kissed, and the secret gets out at school, where he is mocked. Freddie learns that Sam also has never been kissed, and they make a pact to kiss, and tell no one, but when Carly sees, she has a secret of her own to confess.

i wonder what Carly's secret is. will she admit her feeling for Freddie???

no, cause she has none..... Sam and Freddie are gonna kiss, no one kisses for no reason...

[138]Dec 22, 2008
    frizza wrote:
    yh but rember thy get their scripted in advance so thy can learn there lines at home as well
    yea but in it they talked about the kiss, like saying they had to do it4 times, as in they already filmed it

time_turner

[139]Dec 23, 2008
    I can't wait for ikiss, Sam and freddie kissing is gonna be great. and what'll happen after that episopde? hm *thinks* lol

iMIMI37

[140]Dec 23, 2008
    I'm really looking forward to the after math. That is if they make an aftermath instead of brushing it off.