We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iKiss" Discussion

ihoppers_cheska

[101]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 5
    ycc1988 wrote:
    *Sheepishly raises hand* I'm in Year 3 of college now. It's a little embarrassing, but girls just aren't a priority right now.

..yea i didn't get my first kiss (real kiss and not dare kiss) 'till college too..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[102]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 13
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:
    ycc1988 wrote:
    *Sheepishly raises hand* I'm in Year 3 of college now. It's a little embarrassing, but girls just aren't a priority right now.

..yea i didn't get my first kiss (real kiss and not dare kiss) 'till college too..

Yeah, I'm in college (wow, look how many of us are in college...) and I still haven't kissed anyone, I'm not ashamed to admit that.

Livyrosebud

[103]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 9

I haven't kissed anyone either (not surprising, I'm only 13), but I know there are people in my grade who have kissed. It really depends, I guess.

seddievscreddie

[104]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 7
    same here. (also not too surprising, i'm 14). still no kiss. truthfully, im ok with it.

skye2880

[105]Dec 21, 2008
    It really does depend. I hadn't kissed anyone till my senior year of high school, really.

iCarlyFan823

[106]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 2
    But, Jennette is 16 in real I dont know what her age is supposed to be on the show and Nathan is 15.

shybaby13

[107]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 15
    pfft, I'm in 9th grade and I haven't kissed anyone.

shybaby13

[108]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 15
    Oh, and I loved the commercial, I saw it last night. Carly and Gibby forever!!! Did you see the 2 adorable pictures of Sam and Freddie? What bugged me though was that Freddie was wearing the same shirt as in the kiss, but in the pic of Sam she was wearing a different shirt.

seddievscreddie

[109]Dec 21, 2008
    all well. i do kinda like the idea of carly and gibby being couple, (but not as much as sam and freddie). i nearly passed out. i couldn't believe it.

gryffinval7890

[110]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 12
    awww... all you people haven't had your first kiss yet? well, im sure you will soon ... i had my first kiss when i had just turned 14..

it was at Universal Studio's Theme Park..... it was a dorky kiss anyway...

But anyways... .. i kinda wanna know about the whole Gibby/Carly thing.. .. i thought it might have been in the ICarly studio since they were in front of a green screen..

and what i also wanna know is why Sam pulled Freddie roughly towards her by his collar.. ... hmmmm...

pdyc

[111]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 16
    shybaby13 wrote:
    Oh, and I loved the commercial, I saw it last night. Carly and Gibby forever!!! Did you see the 2 adorable pictures of Sam and Freddie? What bugged me though was that Freddie was wearing the same shirt as in the kiss, but in the pic of Sam she was wearing a different shirt.

Sam looks like she's finding out about Freddie not being kissed yet

dylan-luver

[112]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 10
    i am fifteen and i've never been kissed either. wow alot of us have something in common. now i dont feel left out. i want my first kiss to be special. i wonder if sam and freddie's kiss was special to them.

skye2880

[113]Dec 21, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    awww... all you people haven't had your first kiss yet? well, im sure you will soon ... i had my first kiss when i had just turned 14..

it was at Universal Studio's Theme Park..... it was a dorky kiss anyway...

But anyways... .. i kinda wanna know about the whole Gibby/Carly thing.. .. i thought it might have been in the ICarly studio since they were in front of a green screen..

and what i also wanna know is why Sam pulled Freddie roughly towards her by his collar.. ... hmmmm...

I saw the pulling him by his collar thing! THat looked really...wow to me XD

Carly and Gibby might be interesting...I'm not shunning that whole thing till I actually see it...

ihoppers_cheska

[114]Dec 21, 2008
    i grew up in the Philippines and over there it's not that surprising to see someone in college that has not had their first kiss.. here in the US it's just too much of a big deal, I think.

First kisses don't have to be idealized.. but i think they have to at least be with someone you like... Doesn't have to be a crush or a boyfriend/girlfriend or someone you're in love with.. as long as it's not just some random person in a party or club, or someone who likes you but you don't like back...

I think Sam and Freddie's kiss (if it's not a dream sequence or anything) will be special. If not in a relationship level, then at least in this "we're good friends and we're sharing a special moment" level.

gryffinval7890

[115]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 12
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:
    i grew up in the Philippines and over there it's not that surprising to see someone in college that has not had their first kiss.. here in the US it's just too much of a big deal, I think.

First kisses don't have to be idealized.. but i think they have to at least be with someone you like... Doesn't have to be a crush or a boyfriend/girlfriend or someone you're in love with.. as long as it's not just some random person in a party or club, or someone who likes you but you don't like back...

I think Sam and Freddie's kiss (if it's not a dream sequence or anything) will be special. If not in a relationship level, then at least in this "we're good friends and we're sharing a special moment" level.

yeah, totally agree
    but i kinda don't hope its a "friends sharing a special moment"... cuz i really do want Sam and Freddie to end up together..

like Carly can pretty much have anyone.. but Sam and Freddie can't since she's pretty agressive and he's pretty geeky... and im not saying they're settling or anything.. but since Carly can have anyone it would suck to see one of them out in the cold.. ya know?

Erin91

[116]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 4
    DC-Dude wrote:

Yeah, I read in J-14 and there was an entire page about that spoiler!

I was like, "WHOA!"

there was a spoiler about the episode in j-14 too? what did it say?

Baky-lava

[117]Dec 21, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

like Carly can pretty much have anyone.. but Sam and Freddie can't since she's pretty agressive and he's pretty geeky...

And yet Carly's the only one who hasn't had a boy/girlfriend. Huh.

Anyway, Sam and Freddie (mostly Sam) are the only things keeping me watching, so I'm excited. Although they're -probably- never going to talk about it ever again; either that or it'll get awkward, culminating in something interesting in the final season. Those are just my thoughts, anyway.

dylan-luver

[118]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 10
    Baky-lava wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

like Carly can pretty much have anyone.. but Sam and Freddie can't since she's pretty agressive and he's pretty geeky...

And yet Carly's the only one who hasn't had a boy/girlfriend. Huh.

Anyway, Sam and Freddie (mostly Sam) are the only things keeping me watching, so I'm excited. Although they're -probably- never going to talk about it ever again; either that or it'll get awkward, culminating in something interesting in the final season. Those are just my thoughts, anyway.

i like those thoughts. ; D

seddievscreddie

[119]Dec 21, 2008
    i wonder where in j-14 it is. i searched their whole site, i couldn't find it. does anyone have a link?

skye2880

[120]Dec 21, 2008
    Naaah, I doubt they're not gonna bring it up again. That's incredibly unlikely for any show, let alone something by Dan Schneider. I'm pretty sure it's not just gonna be like it never happened afterwards.