We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iKiss" Discussion

gryffinval7890

[41]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 12
    i believe it cuz of the magazine scans and its on tvguide.com

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=289614&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=9476092

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skye2880

[42]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 5
    Hey, you guys. I don't know if anyone's said this already, but could it be possible the pictures of the kiss were given to us in reverse? Like, the third one actually happened first? And so on and so forth? 'Cause Sam looks pretty shocked there. So maybe that happened right when they were arguing...Then the shock wore off and she got into the kiss? (Being that Freddie already seemed into the kiss.) And then he pulls away and they just stare into each other's eyes, like in the first picture we saw?

Hope that made sense...

ycc1988

[43]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 20

I think the pictures are in order. Judging by the positioning of the window frame around them, and Sam going from a side view to a 3/4 view, the camera swings around them counterclockwise. Sam eyes might not be closed in the middle shot, it might just be a bad camera angle. Perhaps, if the kiss lasts long enough, we can spin the camera all the way around and see Sam's wide-eyed face full on.

Hey, what if in the ultimate continuity stunt, they have Freddie practicing his first kiss on the mannequin Spencer brought home all the way in iPilot?

EDIT: On another forum, someone seems to have bought a Showfax side, on which Freddie pays someone to kiss him. Apparently that doesn't work and I guess the girl just took the money and ran.

Edited on 12/17/2008 4:39am
    Edited 2 total times.

DPluver2012

[44]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 11

skye2880 wrote:
    Hey, you guys. I don't know if anyone's said this already, but could it be possible the pictures of the kiss were given to us in reverse? Like, the third one actually happened first? And so on and so forth? 'Cause Sam looks pretty shocked there. So maybe that happened right when they were arguing...Then the shock wore off and she got into the kiss? (Being that Freddie already seemed into the kiss.) And then he pulls away and they just stare into each other's eyes, like in the first picture we saw? Hope that made sense...

ROFL i actually did notice it! the day after they came out i was so sad lol so i just kept taring and i was all hey...why do these look mixed? i think the 1st pic should be the last one the 3rd should be 1st ..seems like it to me

ycc1988

[45]Dec 17, 2008
    The pictures may also be from different takes. There were four, according to Jennette.

ihoppers_cheska

[46]Dec 17, 2008
    aww.. "poor" jennette, having to kiss nathan four times.. lol.

garnergeek

[47]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 14

looking back at the pics I think that they are in the right order.

They look at each other and get close,(1st pic) they both lean in (2nd pic) and then sam just thinks it's gonna be a quick kiss (missing pic) but then freddie gets into it, or she realizes that she likes kissing him (the shocked look in the 3rd pic)

foobacoligist

[48]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 10
    auctually, I think jenette was saying that they shot the scene 4 times, so she had to kiss him (or vise versa, we still don't know! rawr) 4 times.

iCarly317

[49]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 13
    Geez, you guys are focusing on this kiss a little too much.

Fireofnature

[50]Dec 17, 2008
    iCarly317 wrote:
    Geez, you guys are focusing on this kiss a little too much.

Just be quiet and let them, that's what I do. Seddie's get this, the Creddie's focused on that hallway thing for some time too, I believe.

iCarly317

[51]Dec 17, 2008
    Its no wonder why I don't say much on this forum anymore...

And Creddier's were not that focused on the hallway scene. That was way different.

skye2880

[52]Dec 17, 2008
    It's mainly because that's what we have to go on right now as far as this episode. We know it's about kissing, as the title says, and there's been the most hype over the Sam/Freddie kiss, so...of course it's going to be talked about for a bit *shrugs* It's pretty much the focal point of the episode.

pdyc

[54]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 16
    Yeah, and when Creddie has a big moment (I'm sure that they will) the Seddie fans will let the Creddie fans get all excited... well I will at least

dylan-luver

[55]Dec 17, 2008
    iCarly317 wrote:
    Its no wonder why I don't say much on this forum anymore...

And Creddier's were not that focused on the hallway scene. That was way different.

that is so true. Seddieirs like to gloat alot in my opinion. even non seddie part they still think it is.

dylan-luver

[56]Dec 17, 2008
    WAIT ONE SECOND. When did they change the tv.com page???

skye2880

[57]Dec 17, 2008
    That's not even the point, really. Sure, we're happy something Seddie's going on, but this is about talking about an episode. We have a thread for Seddie where we can talk about it there. This episode just happens to have Seddie elements at its main focus. If it were Creddie, we'd be doing the same thing. That's what happens when you talk about episodes that haven't been aired yet, you talk about the bits you know are facts, and this happens to be a fact we know, that's it and nothing more. There's truly no need for either party to get defensive or upset about this topic right now.

ihoppers_cheska

[58]Dec 17, 2008
    i know.. the new layout is.. different. nice though.. but weird cuz it's so different.

and hey.. we're not that bad. we're just REALLY REALLY REAAAALLLY EXCITED!!!! and hey, i wouldn't blame creddiers or spammers or.. heck cammers if there was a screencap of carly/freddie, spencer/sam or carly/sam kissing leaking on the net. those last two pairings might be unlikely because the first one is illegal and the second one is... well it's a kid's show and i don't think miranda or jennette are ready to do some girl on girl action but you know. I won't blame the other shippers for being overly excited if ever. If something that big came out, it's bound to get analyzed to death.. TO DEATH i tell you. And analyzed BEYOND DEATH even more so because we have nooo idea what the context is and we have nooo sneak previews and we have 2.5 weeks before it comes out and we just cannot CANNOT wait. ....and i haven't seen any gloating so far... most of the seddiers i see are in the seddie thread so.. you know, that's their territory. nobody has been "AAAHHHAAA!!!!!" in the creddie thread.

Fireofnature

[59]Dec 18, 2008
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:
    i know.. the new layout is.. different. nice though.. but weird cuz it's so different.

and hey.. we're not that bad. we're just REALLY REALLY REAAAALLLY EXCITED!!!! and hey, i wouldn't blame creddiers or spammers or.. heck cammers if there was a screencap of carly/freddie, spencer/sam or carly/sam kissing leaking on the net. those last two pairings might be unlikely because the first one is illegal and the second one is... well it's a kid's show and i don't think miranda or jennette are ready to do some girl on girl action but you know. I won't blame the other shippers for being overly excited if ever. If something that big came out, it's bound to get analyzed to death.. TO DEATH i tell you. And analyzed BEYOND DEATH even more so because we have nooo idea what the context is and we have nooo sneak previews and we have 2.5 weeks before it comes out and we just cannot CANNOT wait. ....and i haven't seen any gloating so far... most of the seddiers i see are in the seddie thread so.. you know, that's their territory. nobody has been "AAAHHHAAA!!!!!" in the creddie thread.

Yeah, I agree. It's times like these I like to stay out because I know that either side will definitely gloat if they get their way. If it were Carly/freddie kissing, then there'd be all the "HAH! Take that Seddie!" and if-and it is-Sam/Freddie kissing then there'd probably be the same. Though I can't say I've seen any "Take that Creddie" in there. Either way, when it comes to Creddie Vs Seddie, it's like politics in a way. Both will without a doubt will trash the other when they get their way and both will gloat and also compete in major ways. That's why I tried to remain neutral from the beginning, and I still do

ycc1988

[60]Dec 18, 2008
    Nickelodeon released this:

The night kicks off with an amazing turn of events at 8 p.m. on mega-hit iCarly, which capped 2008 as the number-one kids' show with K6-11 on all of television. (Source: Nielsen Media Research, 12/31/07-12/14/08.) Quarrelsome Sam (Jennette McCurdy) and put upon Freddie (Nathan Kress) try to unlock horns long enough to solve a problem. In the episode premiere "iKiss" the two "frenemies" consider breaking out the breath mints to fix their mutual predicament: Neither has ever been kissed.

The real-life prospect of a first screen kiss was daunting for McCurdy, 16, who thought of lightening the mood. "I totally wanted to have a stinky breath contest. That would have been funny," says the 16-year-old whose sassy Sam shows a sweeter side in the episode. She won't say if Sam and Freddie can put a lid on their bickering long enough to seal the deal. "Kids will have to tune in."

After Sam overhears Freddie make the embarrassing confession to Carly (Cosgrove), she exposes his secret on iCarly, inciting merciless teasing of the poor teen at school. An uncharacteristically remorseful Sam steps before web cameras, reveals that she's in the same boat and tells everybody to stop giving Freddie a hard time. After a heart-to-heart, the duo inch toward striking an unusual deal that could solve their dilemma.