We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iKiss" Discussion

missyera

[61]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 8
    Spoiler alert there!

Btw, shipping wars will forever exist. And either sides will gloat when their side gets something that the other doesn't. It's the way life works. Or human nature. So....i've learnt to deal with it. As they say, ignorance is bliss. If you don't want to feel irate because the other ship is happy-dancing, then don't venture into that forum and just pretend they don't exist. Hey...it worked for me. *grins*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ycc1988

[62]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 20
    Dang, I wanted to edit my last post to use spoiler tags, but it didn't work, even though it worked for me in post #1.

Well, the new spoiler completely changes how I thought the final scene would go down. Time to start speculating again...

gryffinval7890

[63]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 12
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Dang, I wanted to edit my last post to use spoiler tags, but it didn't work, even though it worked for me in post #1.

Well, the new spoiler completely changes how I thought the final scene would go down. Time to start speculating again...

yeah totally... you know... the 1st two pic probably look different from the 3rd cuz... just maybe.... they chickened out the first try.. and then Freddie kisses her by suprise..

dylan-luver

[64]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 10
    i have a question or a wondering statement. if their kiss was on the last page how could we see Carly's emo0tions. it wont get resolved in time. they better be a continuation, cuz they cant just drop the kiss like that. i can see it now. they kiss and Carly sees and her jaw drops and they go back to sam and freddie... on the screen it appears to be continued...

pdyc

[65]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 16
    I LOVE the spoilers! especially this... "An uncharacteristically remorseful Sam steps before web cameras, reveals that she's in the same boat and tells everybody to stop giving Freddie a hard time" AWWW! That's so sweet!

Cal5114

[66]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 5

WOW! I cant wait!

Where did you find this?

Cal5114

[67]Dec 18, 2008

ycc1988 wrote:
    Nickelodeon released this: The night kicks off with an amazing turn of events at 8 p.m. on mega-hit iCarly, which capped 2008 as the number-one kids' show with K6-11 on all of television. (Source: Nielsen Media Research, 12/31/07-12/14/08.) Quarrelsome Sam (Jennette McCurdy) and put upon Freddie (Nathan Kress) try to unlock horns long enough to solve a problem. In the episode premiere "iKiss" the two "frenemies" consider breaking out the breath mints to fix their mutual predicament: Neither has ever been kissed. The real-life prospect of a first screen kiss was daunting for McCurdy, 16, who thought of lightening the mood. "I totally wanted to have a stinky breath contest. That would have been funny," says the 16-year-old whose sassy Sam shows a sweeter side in the episode. She won't say if Sam and Freddie can put a lid on their bickering long enough to seal the deal. "Kids will have to tune in." After Sam overhears Freddie make the embarrassing confession to Carly (Cosgrove), she exposes his secret on iCarly, inciting merciless teasing of the poor teen at school. An uncharacteristically remorseful Sam steps before web cameras, reveals that she's in the same boat and tells everybody to stop giving Freddie a hard time. After a heart-to-heart, the duo inch toward striking an unusual deal that could solve their dilemma.

WOW I cant believe this!

Where did you find this?

IceSk8tr86

[68]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 7
    Hey I just thought of something... You think the last picture is of the END of the kiss, cause her eyes are open and thier lips look like seperating, and we really can't see Freddie's eyes, so maybe they're not showing us the true kissing part or the middle of the kiss rather.

skye2880

[69]Dec 18, 2008
    O.o It doesn't say that Carly sees the kiss at all, dylan-luver...

Who knows, it could just stay a secret thing.

seddievscreddie

[70]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 7
    does someone have the link where nickelodeon talks about ikiss? i was wondering...

Fireofnature

[71]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 13
    skye2880 wrote:
    O.o It doesn't say that Carly sees the kiss at all, dylan-luver...

Who knows, it could just stay a secret thing.

No he wants her to see it, clearly for the same reasons that if Carly and Freddie kissed, the seddie people would want Sam to see it and react.

dylan-luver

[72]Dec 18, 2008
    exactly thanks fireofnature for making that clear

dylan-luver

[73]Dec 18, 2008
    don't forget to go on iCarly.com after the iKiss episode. we all get to see what either Sam or Freddie write in their blog. and dont forget the iNews section either. im glad they made a real website because we find out their thoughts in their blogs. it relates to the episodes real well. i wonder if Sam will still make fun of Freddie. we all know she probably will.

ycc1988

[74]Dec 19, 2008
    Cal5114 wrote:

ycc1988 wrote:
    Nickelodeon released this: ......

WOW I cant believe this!

Where did you find this?

Some other iCarly forum. It was posted by someone called Era (sorry, should have credited you before).

Note how this is the third time Freddie asked Sam to kiss him. Third time's a charm, they say. And notice how it's always Freddie asking, as Valerie (gryffinval) pointed out.

Edited on 12/19/2008 12:15am

iCarlyFan823

[76]Dec 19, 2008
    • level: 2
    I read a spoiler somewhere saying that Carly does find out about the secret and she has to tell a secret herself.

I was actually just thinking, what if Seddie does reveal their secret and Carly finds out when Carly finds out she reveals that she liked Freddie all this time. Then Carly and Sam start fighting over Freddie, Freddie then decides which girl he likes more and he picks Sam?

dylan-luver

[77]Dec 19, 2008
    iCarlyFan823 wrote:
    I read a spoiler somewhere saying that Carly does find out about the secret and she has to tell a secret herself.

I was actually just thinking, what if Seddie does reveal their secret and Carly finds out when Carly finds out she reveals that she liked Freddie all this time. Then Carly and Sam start fighting over Freddie, Freddie then decides which girl he likes more and he picks Sam?

i woldn't of have put sam for ur last word it should have read SAM or Carly. people can get offended easily, i like all of your other thoughts though.

skye2880

[78]Dec 19, 2008
    That's a very interesting idea =O

Though, I doubt it's true. We were actually talking about that summary before, and I think it was originally from wiki. Where the episode's summary changes like, everyday. So I'd stick with what we hear from Nick, tvguide.com, or tv.com =)

ycc1988

[79]Dec 19, 2008
    iCarlyFan823 wrote:
    I read a spoiler somewhere saying that Carly does find out about the secret and she has to tell a secret herself. I was actually just thinking, what if Seddie does reveal their secret and Carly finds out when Carly finds out she reveals that she liked Freddie all this time. Then Carly and Sam start fighting over Freddie, Freddie then decides which girl he likes more and he picks Sam?

I'm almost sure it was Wikipedia. You can't trust Wikipedia. If I wanted, I could go over there right now and change it to say Sam pushes Freddie off the balcony and to his death.

Edited on 12/19/2008 1:26pm

skye2880

[80]Dec 19, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    iCarlyFan823 wrote:
    I read a spoiler somewhere saying that Carly does find out about the secret and she has to tell a secret herself. I was actually just thinking, what if Seddie does reveal their secret and Carly finds out when Carly finds out she reveals that she liked Freddie all this time. Then Carly and Sam start fighting over Freddie, Freddie then decides which girl he likes more and he picks Sam?

I'm almost sure it was Wikipedia. You can't trust Wikipedia. If I wanted, I could go over there right now and change it to say Sam pushes Freddie off the balcony and to his death.

...XD It's...absolutely horrible, but I just cracked up when I pictured that.