We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iKiss" Discussion

pdyc

[21]Dec 15, 2008
    • level: 16
    skye2880 wrote:

XD Awesome, I imagine it almost exactly like that, except for the "DON'T YOU DARE!" part...I can see Sam, alternatively, going:

Sam: ...*raise eyebrow* Why are you looking at me like that...?

And then...yeah XD

And if the lines before the kiss go just like that, I'm guessing that Sam opens her eyes becuase she surprisingly likes it (or she surprisingly doesn't throw up )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skye2880

[22]Dec 15, 2008
    • level: 5
    Either that or she's just surprised that it happened in the first place XD

dylan-luver

[23]Dec 15, 2008
    • level: 10
    ihoppers_cheska wrote:
    lol at the spencer moment. haha )

i doubt the new description.. it is probable, but i doubt it because Jennette and Nathan didn't know 'till the last page that Sam and Freddie were going to kiss so... if they did make a pact to kiss and carly sees it and all these secrets are exposed.. the kiss would have happened in the middle of the episode or nearing the end, not at the very end.

that is totally and completely true. then today on wikipedia it said that Sam and Freddie starts a relationship. and i doubt that part too. i cant wait until janurary 3rd.

skye2880

[24]Dec 15, 2008
    XD Like I said, I'm only trusting tv.com and tvguide.com and stuff. I think that wiki entry's become a war ground for shippers, and while funny to see how everyone fires back at each other...it's pretty sad.

I have the urge to edit it and be like "And then the world explodes, leaving only Spencer and Carly alive. They wonder why this happens and find out that they are secretly distantly related to cockroaches. Dan Schneider makes a surprise entrance, laughs, and then starts a dance party where all the characters from Zoey 101, iCarly, and Drake and Josh appear and rave."

Yeah...I wouldn't trust that page. I have a feeling the description we got here is the most valid thing we'll have till the actual episode airs.

Fireofnature

[25]Dec 15, 2008
    • level: 13
    Haha, true, I never trust Wiki. You know, Sam's secret may not even be that she hasn't been kissed. It could be, we can only speculate. I say wait and see.

dylan-luver

[26]Dec 15, 2008
    This is for everyone. I am really glad that this episode is happening because Sam and Freddie might both realize that they are just better being friends... on the other hand, in that magazine picture, Nathan said that he thought that Freddie would be thinking of ways to kiss Carly, so that might change some of UR minds. If Freddie realized that Sam and him are better at being friends, he might feel the same way about Carly. all of these other episodes i heard of makes me think that Seddie and Creddie ppl are both over there heads with this episode because i heard that Sam will like this new guy iGirlify Sam and when Carly gets this crush over some guy named Connor Freddie gets jealous. anyways, i think it is too early in the show for Freddie to go out with either Sam or Carly. like drake and josh Mindy and Josh never stated going out until season 3!! that's all i wanted to say. i'll take a break with these forums.

skye2880

[27]Dec 15, 2008
    O.o When you write in a forum, isn't it always for everyone...?

We really have no idea what will happen, although I don't think Freddie and Sam have ever actually considered anything but friendship as of right now. Maybe deep down there are feelings for something more, but right now, at least on the surface, all we've been shown are friendly feelings and some flirting. I doubt Freddie would kiss Sam if he didn't think there might be anything more there, but anything's possible. As someone's said previously, I believe this will be a scene of realization. Perhaps Sam just sees that she has feelings for Freddie? Freddie, by kissing Sam in the first place, seems to have come to some sort of realization, too. We're all just gonna have to wait and see.

foobacoligist

[28]Dec 15, 2008
    I don't know if anybody here ever watched 'American dragon' but if you did, is anybody else getting the feeling that a spud/Trixie thing might be going on? if you didn't see that what happened was spud and Trixie accidentally kissed, and they denied it, but spud asks her if she felt anything, and so they go to the prom or spring fling or whatever the heck it was. anyway, when people are like, attacking the dance, spud's like 'Trixie, if something happens now, I just want to let you know something about us' and she's like, 'friends and nothing more?' 'yup' or something very close to that, I REALLY hope that that doesn't happen, and like somebody said on the seddie boards, 'we can depend on dan more that the bipolar disney producers'

JSparrowGirl

[29]Dec 15, 2008
    • level: 15

foobacoligist wrote:
    I don't know if anybody here ever watched 'American dragon' but if you did, is anybody else getting the feeling that a spud/Trixie thing might be going on? if you didn't see that what happened was spud and Trixie accidentally kissed, and they denied it, but spud asks her if she felt anything, and so they go to the prom or spring fling or whatever the heck it was. anyway, when people are like, attacking the dance, spud's like 'Trixie, if something happens now, I just want to let you know something about us' and she's like, 'friends and nothing more?' 'yup' or something very close to that, I REALLY hope that that doesn't happen, and like somebody said on the seddie boards, 'we can depend on dan more that the bipolar disney producers'

hahaha! bipolar disney! i never heard it put like that before

Fireofnature

[30]Dec 15, 2008
    I'm personally sick of hearing people say it's "too soon" for relationships to happen. It may be in the show, but the time is right as far as the characters age usually goes. A lot of people tend to get their first real relationship around the age that the characters are. It doesn't mean that it is that person that they will end up marrying, it just means they are the first. I say there's a chance Sam/Freddie could get together after this, and if they do, then that's fine by me. If they don't, that's also fine. It would be cliche if they didn't, but it'd still be just fine. In fact in that picture, Freddie looks like he's really into the kiss, plus HE is the one that initiates it. Also there is this, it would still make sense if Freddie got jealous when that Connor guy comes around. Even if someone is dating, they can still get jealous of like exes dating someone else or even crushes. I remember when Mom divorced my father and he started dating someone else while she was dating someone, she was jealous. I say let's not try to nitpick whether it's too soon or not or any of those other trivial matters and just let the writers take us where they want to go. Chances are everything I have said will be completely ignored as always, but still, consider these thoughts.

skye2880

[31]Dec 15, 2008
    Here, here. Completely agree.

And even though it's only the second season of us seeing the gang, it's not only their second year of friendship. I'm sure they've known each other for much longer than we've seen.

ycc1988

[32]Dec 15, 2008
    • level: 20
    The thing is, I'm trying to figure out just when did Sam start liking Freddie, assuming she does, because in the early episodes she clearly doesn't. Eventually though, the insults seem to become more of a ritual than a true manifestation of hostility.

The kiss in iKiss isn't early either in age of the characters or series progression; The Wonder Years had a kiss between 12-year-olds in the pilot (my 1988 pic). But it sure is sudden. Even in iChristmas Sam is picking on Freddie more often than not.

natnel56

[33]Dec 15, 2008
    • level: 3
    dylan-luver wrote:
    This is for everyone. I am really glad that this episode is happening because Sam and Freddie might both realize that they are just better being friends... on the other hand, in that magazine picture, Nathan said that he thought that Freddie would be thinking of ways to kiss Carly, so that might change some of UR minds. If Freddie realized that Sam and him are better at being friends, he might feel the same way about Carly. all of these other episodes i heard of makes me think that Seddie and Creddie ppl are both over there heads with this episode because i heard that Sam will like this new guy iGirlify Sam and when Carly gets this crush over some guy named Connor Freddie gets jealous. anyways, i think it is too early in the show for Freddie to go out with either Sam or Carly. like drake and josh Mindy and Josh never stated going out until season 3!! that's all i wanted to say. i'll take a break with these forums.

i just realized josh and mindy are a bit like sam and freddie! they hated eachother at first and correct me if im wrong they kissed while they were arguing!

ihoppers_cheska

[34]Dec 16, 2008
    when it comes to age.. it's not too early for them to get their first kiss. I can also believe them kissing each other. but.. i don't think that the writers are going to have them go out so soon because it IS too early. It's like a complete 180 of their relationship. It will be a little too.. i dunno.. out of character. Just because Sam's reputation will be ruined... and Freddie.. yes his reputation too. and *gasp* what will his mother think?! lol

Quinn and Logan had this "all of a sudden" relationship as well. However, both have had significant relationships.. quinn having mark as a long term bf and logan having too many girls, making him having a long term relationship with... dating. lol. So it's a little different from Sam and Freddie...

We'll see though. I'll accept anything as long as they don't get too OOC and that the episode plays out well.

garnergeek

[35]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 14

Does everyone know the pic where sam and freddie are sitting on the balcony? Well it looks like that is before or after the kiss. But Nathan said that they are will argue while they kiss but to me it doesn't look like they are arguing... but maybe they are arguing and then freddie leans in and kisses her, that would be why she is shocked. EXCEPT in the middle pic it looks like they are both leaning in

Something doesn't quite add up, I think we are missing some huge piece of information that will sum everything up. We will just have to wait till it airs NOOOOO!!!! Jk lol

ycc1988

[36]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 20
    The way Sam and Freddie are, it wouldn't take much for even the most tender moment to explode into their usual fighting. As for how that leads into the kiss, I don't know.

DPluver2012

[37]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 11
    lol reminds me of kataang VS zutara ( kataang ftw ) well i cant believe this kiss but some ppl have good predictions right now about it so im not gonna freak about it no more seems like a good ep even if it has ...sam...& ..freddie kissin no offense

IHeartSB

[38]Dec 16, 2008
    What I want to know is how they could write an episode that has Freddie admitting he has never been kissed. Didn't his first girlfriend Valerie in the first season kiss him? This seems a little out of character. I could understand him never being kissed if the previous episode never aired, but it did. I don't know if I'm the only one that catches this error or not.

skye2880

[39]Dec 16, 2008
    Nah, you're not the only one. In fact, it's been discussed in the Seddie board, and we're -still- not exactly sure of the answer.

there's speculation that maybe since the kiss was sort of one-sided (by Valerie) that it didn't count to Freddie. There's also speculation that since Freddie was, in the end, just being used by Valerie, those were grounds for the kiss not to count either. I'm not really sure what happened.

There's ALSO speculation that the writers just made a "whoopsie" XD

garnergeek

[40]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 14
    yeah there is still some speculation about what the ep is ACTUALLY going to be about, I mean you know people making up episodes and stuff. That's why I'm not believing anything until I see it!