We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

parpy12

[1]Apr 12, 2006
    • level: 5
    Matches:

Aang.vs. Sasuke

Sokka .vs. haku or naruto

prince zuko .vs. itachi

katara .vs. sakura

You could add your own matches if you like.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FreakishChild

[2]Apr 13, 2006
    • level: 15

Aang would so own Sasuke.

Sokka would get whipped.

Katara beats Sakura hands down. (But it's a different matter concerning inner Sakura)

Sorry Zuko, but if you can't beat the Avatar how can you handle the Uchiha kinslayer?

Edited on 04/24/2006 5:24pm

Magicalboy

[3]Apr 13, 2006
    • level: 28
    :

Aang.vs. Sasuke = Sasuke

Sokka .vs. haku or naruto = Naruto

prince zuko .vs. itachi = Dont know who he is is he from a new episode?

katara .vs. sakura = Err...not sure

Finalsequel

[4]Apr 13, 2006
    • level: 30
    Aang.vs. Naruto= I think this would be an awesome fight. But Aang would come out the winner.

Sokka .vs. Sasuke= Sasuke would destroy Sokka.

Prince Zuko .vs. Itachi= I also have no clue who Itachi is so I couldn't say.

Katara .vs. Sakura= Katara would so own Sakura.

FreakishChild

[5]Apr 13, 2006
    Zuko couldn't last a minute against Itachi. Not even Kakashi could beat Itachi Uchiha, the slayer of the Uchiha clan.

And there's no way in hell you can convince me Aang, a god on earth, would be bested by Sasuke. I even question Naruto's capability against the Avatar.

fullmetalfriend

[6]Apr 24, 2006
    • level: 4
    Everyone from Naruto would own everyone from Avatar because they actuallty know how to use something called their fists instead of just throwing air blasts or water balls at each other.

[7]Apr 24, 2006
    • level: 3
    All the people from naruto would totally beat the people from Avatar because they are ninjas and have special moves to incapitate their opponent.

Iras91

[8]Apr 24, 2006
    • level: 10
    I disgree...completely. And this has been a convo over and over can u ppl stop posting it?

Katara would OWN Sakura, Sakura sux

Naruto and Aang, good fight and at the moment Naruto probably would win but when Aang gets better he would own Naruto.

Saske againsta nyone would lose except against Sokka

done

FreakishChild

[9]Apr 24, 2006

fullmetalfriend wrote:
    Everyone from Naruto would own everyone from Avatar because they actuallty know how to use something called their fists instead of just throwing air blasts or water balls at each other.

Haha, that's pretty funny.

shizzlemyizzle

[10]Apr 24, 2006
    Yea, People from avatar would destroy Naruto.. No questions asked..

FreakishChild

[11]Apr 24, 2006
    I think this thread is invalid. Obviously people are going to say their favorite shows would win. Most threads like these evolve into flame wars.

Citoreh

[12]Apr 24, 2006
    • level: 2
    I really dont watch any other cartoon then avatar, iv only seen like one anime movie (Spirited Away) so im pretty much cluess as to any of the characters.

sly4me

[13]Apr 24, 2006
    • level: 26

FreakishChild wrote:
    I think this thread is invalid. Obviously people are going to say their favorite shows would win. Most threads like these evolve into flame wars.
    agreed. we should [/this thread]

(that's; end this thread, for the html inparred)

Finalsequel

[14]Apr 24, 2006
    • level: 30
    fullmetalfriend wrote:

So Naruto and Company would be able to hit Aang even if they were being blown backwards by a hurricane? Or a tidal wave of water? Or move if they were trapped in Earth? Or being able to get through blasts of fire? I like boths shows but its hard to determine who would win becuase the fighting styles are so different. But to come out and say one show would destroy another is nuts. They each have their strong character and thier weak characters.

Breakflame

[15]Apr 24, 2006
    • level: 8

Well, lets look at it this way. Ninja use Illusionnary tactics. Avatar use elements.

Sasuke could destroy Aang. all he would have to do is change into Katara. Aang's not that smart and would never attack Katara.

Katara is the same, so chalk the same win for Sakura, if she changes into Aang.

Sokka would just plain get his ass whooped.

Zuko is a bit of a different story. he's strong and would not fall for an illusionary tactic. He's a bit smarter than that. However, facing Itachi, he'd still get beat.

The Naruto world would win all the fights shown here. however, if you put Iroh in the game, he's not stupid enough to fall for the Transformation jutsu, nor is he weak. He's stand a good fighting chance. The only sure win would be Naruto, mostly because Iroh would fall for the Sexy no Jutsu in a heartbeat.

Well, thats enough nerding for one??post

Edited on 04/24/2006 6:10pm

sluggmunki_tx

[16]Apr 24, 2006
    • level: 41
    Avatar would take over Naruto and have them in their hands and crush it.

It's so funny that my sister watched Naruto on the same weekend Avatar's "The Swamp" premiered and on one part of Naruto, a bird lands on a tree and gets eaten by a snake. On Avatar, we got to see a bird land on a tree and get slapped by a vine. I just thought I'd share that.

Comedy_Addict

[17]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 2

Finalsequel wrote:
    fullmetalfriend wrote:
    So Naruto and Company would be able to hit Aang even if they were being blown backwards by a hurricane? Or a tidal wave of water? Or move if they were trapped in Earth? Or being able to get through blasts of fire? I like boths shows but its hard to determine who would win becuase the fighting styles are so different. But to come out and say one show would destroy another is nuts. They each have their strong character and thier weak characters.

I'm taking a guess and saying you only watched the dub of Naruto right? (meaning you haven't seen past the episodes they show on CN)

Situation 1??Hurricane- Naruto and co. could use Kawarimi no Justu (Body Replacement Technique), get out of the hurricane, and attack Aang.

Situation 2 Tidal Wave- Pretty much every ninja in Naruto can just walk on the water....

Situation 3 Getting Stuck in the Ground - Shushin no Justu (Body Flicker Tecnique) i mean come on not??a lot of ninjas would just wait for the ground to open from underneath them and then fall in.

Situation 4 Blast of Fire - A water jutsu to counter the fire or a fire jutsu themselves. SPOILER-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Naruto was fightning Sasuke and was in Kyuubi mode all he did was roar??and the fire went away

JimmyxCindy

[18]Jul 26, 2006
    Naruto = PWNEDDD. by Avatar. Case Closed. ^_^
    Plus, naruto suxs anyways. x]

DeathandDoom

[19]Jul 26, 2006

Comedy_Addict wrote:

Finalsequel wrote:
    fullmetalfriend wrote:

I'm taking a guess and saying you only watched the dub of Naruto right? (meaning you haven't seen past the episodes they show on CN)

Situation 1 Hurricane- Naruto and co. could use Kawarimi no Justu (Body Replacement Technique), get out of the hurricane, and attack Aang.

Situation 2 Tidal Wave- Pretty much every ninja in Naruto can just walk on the water....

Situation 3 Getting Stuck in the Ground - Shushin no Justu (Body Flicker Tecnique) i mean come on not a lot of ninjas would just wait for the ground to open from underneath them and then fall in.

Situation 4 Blast of Fire - A water jutsu to counter the fire or a fire jutsu themselves. SPOILER-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Naruto was fightning Sasuke and was in Kyuubi mode all he did was roar and the fire went away

And I can assume that YOU haven't seen much of Avatar, or you would know that bending is far more varied than simple moves like tidal waves and the like.?? A wall of water can instantly become a sheet of ice, which can dissove into mist and reform into ice daggers -- all within seconds. An Airbender uses the wind to enhance his every movement; running faster, jumping higher and further than normaly possible. An Earthbender can levetate boulders with ease - and fling them at opponents at lightning speed. And master Firebenders can create lightning bolts -- let's see a water Jitsu block that.

Colonel_Brian

[20]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 12
    DeathandDoom wrote:
    Comedy_Addict wrote:

Finalsequel wrote:
    fullmetalfriend wrote:

Situation 1 Hurricane- Naruto and co. could use Kawarimi no Justu (Body Replacement Technique), get out of the hurricane, and attack Aang.

Situation 3 Getting Stuck in the Ground - Shushin no Justu (Body Flicker Tecnique) i mean come on not a lot of ninjas would just wait for the ground to open from underneath them and then fall in.

When Naruto was fightning Sasuke and was in Kyuubi mode all he did was roar and the fire went away

And I can assume that YOU haven't seen much of Avatar, or you would know that bending is far more varied than simple moves like tidal waves and the like.?? A wall of water can instantly become a sheet of ice, which can dissove into mist and reform into ice daggers -- all within seconds. An Airbender uses the wind to enhance his every movement; running faster, jumping higher and further than normaly possible. An Earthbender can levetate boulders with ease - and fling them at opponents at lightning speed. And master Firebenders can create lightning bolts -- let's see a water Jitsu block that.

They can't but the ninja can just become overpowered and blow the world up.