We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

ThatLostGuy

[281]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 11
    Willy Woo (Earth bender)
    -
    It turns out that this new team of 5 is sticking together. The 5 of us have all decided to head for Ba-Sing-Se in search of Shujaka and other fire benders that come into their path.
    -
    We ran towards the wall of Omashu and we finally got there and I said, "Well team! We are all still alive! And now lets leave Omashu and..." A fire ball hit the wall next to us and someone yelled, "Here they are. A buch of fire balls headed towards us. I quickly stomped my foot and lifted the 5 of us up and over the wall of Omashu. We landed softly and the ground and the 5 of us continued to run away from Omashu. I heard a fire bended yell, "You 5 are dead! You here me! You may have escaped Omashu but you will never escape death!" I knew we were safe though becuase it would take time for the fire benders to leave Omashu for they cannot rock bend over the wall like I did.
    -
    We ran for a little longer and then we took a break and I said, "Ummm. Which way to Omashu. Does anyone have a map?" They all said know and I said, "Well. Wheres the nearest map store?" We all laughed and Hevet said, "Boys. As the oldest one of this team I have a lot of experience and I know that if you are truly determined to get somewhere you will finbd it eventually. Even if you have no map!" I laughed and said, "Okay Grampa. Whatever you say." Hevet hit me and I fell to the ground. I said, "My bad. Sometimes my jokes are offensive. Hahaha..."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rin-tori

[283]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 6
    Rin (novice Firebender)
    Rampage was storming the village, Scorch and Rin had just seen the smoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were running as fast as they could. Rin had learned to run quickly in her wooden sandals, luckily. By the time they reached the village they saw a grisly sight: Rampage slicing his way through earthbenders as if they were made of paper. He was certainly scary, at least a foot taller than Scorch and two feet taller than herslef. Terrifying, she thought.

"Okay, it's time to go. Are you ready?" Scorch said.

"N-no...but I guess if you say so then I am!" Rin choked out. She was obviously scared out of her mind.
    "No turning back now!" Scorch ran at Rampage just as two earthbenders fell to the ground in their own blood. His axe was stained with blood, and it looked like he was enjoying the killing. Sickening, Rin told herself.

"All right Rampage, you wanted more, so here I am! I hope you don't chicken out on me like last time." Scorch snorted.

"Don't worry, this time I'll get what I want. Your head!" Rampage jumped forward and chopped the ground where Scorch was standing with his giant axe. Scorch jumped out of the way just in time and sent huge jets of flame at him, but he pushed the flames away with his axe and proceeded to fight.

Rin was standing behind a building in a cold sweat. She could feel her heart beating a hundred miles an hour. What do I do, what do I do?! She couldn't come up with anything. She was just watching terrified when finally Rampage spotted her.

"I see you brought a girl along. Then maybe you won't mind her blood on the ground if you were so eager to show her my strength!"

Rin froze. She let a string of curses under her breath and imagined the sight of her on the ground...bleeding. In her own blood. Dead.

"No!" Rin jumped out from the building and ran around behind Rampage. Scorch was on the other side.

"I guess she's not that chicken after all," thought Scorch. "I just hope she doesn't die on me!" He proceeded to bombard with waves of flames at Rampage to distract him from the cowering Rin.

"Do something, do something!!" She kept chanting to herself. Finally, she breathed in as much as she could, closed her eyes for an instant and felt the sun. Heat and breath...the sun and fire...now!

When she let her breath go, a jet of flame shot from the air around her mouth and caught Rampage off guard. He yelped at the burn on his back. His huge figure loomed over her and he tried to grab her. With no hesitation, Rin ran up to him and kneed him between the legs. He cringed and fell over, letting out an audible groan.

"Let's go before you get hurt!" Scorch called Rin.
    "Okay!" Quick to follow his lead, they proceeded back to the beach as fast as they could.

Rin-tori

[294]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 6
    Hey ThatLostGuy, I bet no one will be on tomorrow due to Turkey Day. I'm probably going to be gone for the majority of the day. ^^;

ThatLostGuy

[295]Nov 22, 2006
    Heres a little recap (or check website)...
    -Willy Woo, Orinth, Rexsten, Red Death, and Hevet are making their way to Ba-Sing-Se.
    -"D" is getting frustrated at his two Dai-Li body guards. He is also waiting two days in order to see the Earth King of Ba-Sing-Se.
    -Shujaka (Dark Shadow) has just escaped the Dai-Li...
    -Scorch and Rin just temporarily defeated Rampage and now they are retreating back to Rin's house.

ThatLostGuy

[296]Nov 22, 2006
    Rin-tori wrote:
    Hey ThatLostGuy, I bet no one will be on tomorrow due to Turkey Day. I'm probably going to be gone for the majority of the day. ^^;

Yes that is true. I can make a quick post or two in the morning. But when night time comes, I can me on late. How about you?

ThatLostGuy

[297]Nov 22, 2006
    Willy Woo (Earth Bender)
    -
    My team of 5 contied to walk into the unknown due to the fact that we had no idea where we were going. Orinth said, "We are definately LOST!"
    +++++FLASHBACK START+++++
    I had just witnessed a Rampage murder my father in front of me. I ran away as possible until I got tired. I saw a small stream so I stopped to rehydrate myslef and cool down.
    -
    I sipped some water and from behind me someone said, "Hey kid. Are you lost?" I turned around and there were three men standing there. The same man said, "Kid. Its okay. We ain't gonna hurt you. You look harmless! I am Spike and these are my two friends, Bulldozer and Mayhem." -
    I stared at the three men and I said, "Well what are you doing out here?" Spike seemed to be their leader. The three men all had dark black lines under their eyes (like football players). Spike had blue spiky hair and he wore blue robe. Bulldozer was tall and fat. He too had blue hair and a blue robe on. Mayhem had scars all over his body. He had blue hair and wore blue shorts and big blue boots. All three of the men were carrying a bag of arrows.
    -
    Spike responded, "What are we doing out here? Oh well, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I'm not a nice guy and my two friends aren't any nicer!" Mayhem stepped foward and he yelled, "Spike, lets just mug this kid. He has to have some money on him!" Spike replied, "Fine. But only becuase this kid annoys me!" -
    The three men raised their bows and arrows and I yelled, "My name is Willy Woo. I am an Earth bender and I am no kid. I am 21 years old!"
    -
    I stomped the ground and I launched a rock wall at them. The wall knocked down Mayhem and Spike. But, Bulldozer was huge and the wall shattered when it came in contatct with him. Bulldozer shot an arrow at me and it skimmed my shoulder. I ran at him as he readied his next arrow. I formed "Rock fists" and I swung my arms at him. My rock fists broke and the rocks shattered everywhere. He hit me and I fell to the ground. Bulldozer hovered over my body and he aimed the arrow at my head. I quickly lifted the ground below him and it raised Bulldozer up off the ground a little but he still remained on his feet. I quickly made a run for it as Bulldozer shot an arrow at me. It missed and I just kept on running...
    +++++FLASHBACK END+++++
    I replied to Orinth, "Yes we are lost. But, we will just keep on walking..."

Lord-darkboy

[298]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 10

darkboy (wind, fire, earth, water)

i went back home i needed some food and didn't trust the BSS* food, i also needed to meditate hoping those two gaurds won't interupt my and then i can draw further where i left.

'need something to eat' I ask those 2 gaurds of mine

they looked to each other and said

'yes please'

after finishing dinner i went to meditate in front of the pool that stood in my garden.

'the suns perfect, there enough wind, the water is also here, and there is enough ground' i said

how long i meditated i didn't know but when i stopped i wanted to draw further

'now where did i put my book' i said angry to myself

i search everything through, then i reminded myself that i drawed in it before that messenger camed to me

'oh no, i ... i did not forget that'i said quitly first ' IN LA'S NAME HOW CAN I FORGET THAT' I yelled afterwords

'something wrong sir' my gaurds said while rushing in

no ... its fine' i said

*thinks* oh no, if that falls into the fire nation hands,??no that may not happen the weakness of almost every village is in it, and so are the people i trained : ozai, iroh, 4 year old Scorch,... even i didn't write my name in it there still stands 'owned by D back off' curse my ability to draw well there perfect drawnings of those me, oh dear agni pls?? let noone find that book *stops thinking*

'i must get it back on my way to the Ho-Fi-Keep' i said to myself 'it may not fall into wrong hands

(*= Ba-Sing-Se)

AEtherBlue

[299]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 5
    Hey, ThatLostGuy, is my charicter acceptable?

ThatLostGuy

[300]Nov 23, 2006

Spike (from Willy Woo's flashback and last post)

Mayhem, Bulldozer, and I snuck aboard a Fire Nation ship and we were heading somewhere unknown. We quickly went into hiding on the ship. We round an empty room an dme locked the door, and stayed out of sight.

Eventaully, the boat stopped and I said, "Mayhem, you lead us out of here!" Mayhem smashed the door open and a Fire Nation guard ran towards us. Mayhem whipped out his bow and arrows and he shot the man in the leg. The Fire Nation soldier fell down in agony. Then all of a sudden an alarm sounded and theses words were being constantly said, "Intruder Alert. Intruder Alert." I yelled, "Run. Mayhem, go. We are right behind-AHHHH". A Fire Nation soldier sent a fire ball into my chest and I screamed. Bulldozer turned around and ran toward the man. The man shot another fire ball at Bullzoder this time but Bullzoder was unaffected due to his armor and his huge size. Bulldozer smashed into the man??and I yelled, "Mayhem. Lets go! Bulldozer, get back here. We are escaping this ship!"

Mayhem led us down another hallway and led us straight into two more Fire nation guards. I shot an arrow into one of their shoulders and Mayhem shot one into the other man's heart. Finally, we reached a set of stairs. We ran up them and we were on the deck of the ship. There were millions of Fire Nation guards on the deck. They launched a huge fire wall of fire balls at us but Bullzoder quickly stood in front of Mayhem and I. Bulldozer was once again unaffected. I yelled, "Jump! Jump off the ship!"

As I was running to jump off the ship I heard a Fire Nation guard say, "Obsidean. What would you like us to do about these men. Should we go in the water and follow them?" Obsidean replied, "No! Fire doesn't work in water you idiot! I want you to go into the town (Rin's town) that we are claiming under the control of Lord Ozai. Go to the town and find Rampage. Hopefully by now Rampage should have taken the town over as well as defeated Scorch. Go, GO NOW!"

All three of us jumped in the water and we swam to the shore. I looked at the town that Obsidean must have been talking about and I saw a Fire Nation flag being paced on to a building. I said, "This town has been captured by the Fire Nation." Mayhem said, "Do you think we proved ourselves worthy back on the boat?" I replied, "Well their leader is Obsidean. And I heard Obsidean say something and he sounded pissed off! So I think we did our job. Soon enough we will be hired by the Fire Nation and we will become their hitmen." Bulldozer added in, "Sweet! Now we don't have to keep on robbing and mugging people! We will finally have a real job!" I said, "Yes! Soon enough we will be the "Hitmen of the Fire Nation!""....

Edited on 11/23/2006 8:02am