We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

Eman5805

[221]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 14

ThatLostGuy wrote:
    I am going to start the character profiles now! All i am waiting for is...... 1)I am almost done making mine up (I never gave Willy Woo a history or anything, lol!) 2)Eman5805 (Rexsten) 3)Lord-Darkboy ("D")

So you want Rexsten's bio?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rin-tori

[222]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 6
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Ok but now we really have to get back to the RPG...
    -Rexsten, Willy Woo, and Orinth are deciding on what they should do next, now that they are a team....
    -Shujaka (Dark Shadow) now has two main targets to kill, the Earth King and "D".
    -"D" (Darkboy) is ironically searching for Shujaka to kill him. H ewill get paid for this. He also wants to talk to the Earth King.
    -General Scorch is being healed by Rin-Kanei in a little house in a small villiage near Ba-Sing-Se
    -Red Death is resting in his bed in Omashu. He is not an ordinary Fire Nation soldier, he hates war. He is only in the Fire Nation because he has nowhere else to go...

Is vegnegun on now? D:
    By the way, you can just put her down as Rin. Kanei is her last name. ^^;
    Edited on 11/21/2006 6:19pm

ThatLostGuy

[223]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 11
    Eman5805 wrote:

ThatLostGuy wrote:
    I am going to start the character profiles now! All i am waiting for is...... 1)I am almost done making mine up (I never gave Willy Woo a history or anything, lol!) 2)Eman5805 (Rexsten) 3)Lord-Darkboy ("D")

So you want Rexsten's bio?

YES, but can you post something first. Read my last comment about the RPG. Its osmehwere on the previous page.
    Edited on 11/21/2006 6:24pm

Eman5805

[224]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 14

Rexsten (Earthbender)

"Well, if we want to mess with the Fire Nation and take out??a bunch??of??Firebenders, an ambush is our best bet," Rexsten said. "But, I have no idea where their supply lines run so-"

"We??go have??a little chat with a soldier!" Willy Woo said cutting off Rexsten.

Orinith nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

ThatLostGuy

[225]Nov 21, 2006

Willy Woo (Earth bender) -

Rexsten suggested the plan of an ambush. He thought that we would kill more fire benders that way. I agreed but I added, "Lets go have a talk with a fire bender first. Then he can tell us all the information we want!" Orinth added, "A firebender? We are in Omashu. The fire benders here know that there are three intruders on the loose. the fire benders have killed everyone in Omashu, and therefore they are in command of Omashu. The only fire bender that we met so far and was nice was that one we just talked to a couple of minutes ago (Red Death). For some odd reason, he didn't care that we were intruding as long as we didn't cause any trouble." I nodded and said, "So lets go find that exact firebender!(Red Death)"

We walked back towards the main center of Omashu for we ran so far that we were in a deserted area. On the way back I said, "Team, stay alert. We are the intruders of Omashu, and we will be killed on sight. We are wanted men, so be careful team!" Rexsten looked at me and gave me an evil look. I decided to ignore it.

We approached the main part of Omashu where all the buildings were. All of a sudden, a man came limping out of the shadows. I turned my hands into rock, Orinth raised his katana, and Rexsten created a boulded and he raised it above his head. The man was obviously hurt and he said, "Oh thank god! You scared me! I thought you were fire benders." The three of us looked at each other and the hurt man continued, "I was tortured by the Fire Nation here in Omashu. They beat me and burned my skin. For you see, I too snuck over the wall of Omashu because I wanted to see if my wife was still alive. I lived here in Omashu but I left on a little business. And now I finally returned to Omashu and I found it taken over by the Fire Nation. I found my old home after I snuck over Omashu's walls. And in my home, I found my wife, dead! Soon after that the Fire Nation captured me becuase I was an intruder. They tortured me thinking I was one of you three, they asked me where my friends were."

I said, "WOW, thats a lot of information!" The man continued, "I am Hevet, a master of karate! And the four of us are all wanted for intruding Omashu. If we are found, we will be killed without hesitaion! But, there is someone who can help us. When I was being tortured at one point all the Fire Nation soldiers left the room. Another one entered and freed me from my chains. The Fire Nation soldier who saved me told me where to meet him. He said something about him wanting the war to end." I replied, "Well, lets go!"

Hevet led us down through a manhole and into the sewers. There were suddenly frightened by two fire benders. One of the fire benders was the exact one we were looking for. The one we were looking for (Red Death) all of a sudden snapped the other fire bender's neck.....

Edited on 11/21/2006 7:43pm
    Edited 3 total times.

TheGreatAvatar

[228]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 4
    Red death(master earth and fire bender)
    ----------------------------------------

I wake up to the sound of banging on the entrance of my home early in the morning
    I tiredly get up

"who would want something from me this early in the morning?"
    i open the door and i see a omashu guard staring down at me

"what do you want?" i said

the guard said
    "i think i spotted the 3 kids you were looking for yesterday"
    "theyre with an old man now though"
    "and i recognize that old man from prison cell 42"
    "i remember he escaped"
    "his name is Hevet, the karate master"

i replied"hold on a minute"
    i shut the doors and quickly changed into my omashu guard outfit and got out of my home

i asked
    "where are they?"

the guard replied
    "theyre down there"while pointing to a direction with his finger
    "theyre around that corner"
    "and they looked like their heading around this area"

i thought in my head
    *are they coming to talk to me?, i sure hope so*

then i told the guard to get into my home and hide and wait for them
    he obeyed my command and got in the sewers
    we waited until we saw the shadows of the 3 kids and the old man
    then we jumped out in a fighting position
    we scared the kids and the old man out of their minds

the big kid then stupidly yelled out
    "that soldier betrayed us"
    "i thought he was going to help"
    "i knew this was a bad idea!"

and exactly when the big kid finished talking i jabbed the guard next to me in the guts and quickly snapped his neck
    then i glared at the big kid and said in a low voice
    "what are u trying to do, blow your own cover?"

then i brought the guard inside my home and earthbended a hole and stuffed him in, then closed the hole
    then i went back to the entrance and told the kids and the old man to come in
    and they came in at sat at the table

"so..u decided to come huh?"
    "so...howd u guys find where i live anyways"

and i got a reply from the white eyed kid

"we have our ways..."

i answered"...oookkkk"

then the white eyed kid asked me
    "wheres the other omashu guard?"

and i replied
    "somwhere"
    "so...whos the old man?"

"and what is it u guys want?"

the white eyed one answered again and said

"we found him on our way here, hes a fugitive too...hopefully ull keep it on the low..hes looking for his wife"
    "and we want a map of the supply line of omashu..."

i grunted and said
    "hmph, i knew u guys were plotting on a little revolution when i heard u guys talking yesterday"
    "the old man, you can rest on my bed"
    "ull need it"

and the old man layed down on my bed and rested

"well, anyways...i wont give you a map, but i can show you where it is"

"and before we do anything, why dont we introduce eachother?"
    "here, ill start just so u guys get comfortable"
    "they call me Red Death-"

"whats your real name?" asked one of the kids

and i replied
    "i prefer being called red death-
    now onto u guys"

the white eyed one introduced himself as a kid named ornith who uses daggers

the big kid introduced himself as a kid rexsten who earthbends

and the last kid introduced himself as a kid named willy woo who earthbends
    then willy woo said
    "the old man's name is Hevet, a master of karate"

then i said..

"ok, then were almost ready, now we only need to-"

"what do u mean?...u said ud show us after we introduced ourselves" yelled rexsten
    i sighed and said

"lemme tell u that i am against the war..."
    "thats the only reason im helping you"
    "i want the war to stop"

"so before we go on, im offering my assistance to your little group here to stop the war..."

there was a long silence, then
    willy woo said

"and how can we trust you?"

and i replied,
    "...because, tonight at 10 pm, when the supply line is least guarded, i will raid the supply with your group"

rexsten, ornith and willywoo looked around at eachother, then willy woo said
    "ok,
    but if we see u do anything suspicious-"

"i know, i know...ull make me regret it..yeah yeah, whatever" i replied

"so get a good sleep for now, so we can get some energy for tonight"

all of us got into a comfortable sleeping spot and rested
    as i layed on my bad i was thinking

*its time, time to make a difference.

time to end the war.
    this group is my sign.

if i follow them, we can end this 100 year war altogether*

then i smiled and fell asleep
    Edited on 11/21/2006 7:29pm

vegnegun

[235]Nov 21, 2006

General Scorch is back!!! (Fire Bender)

-------------------------------------------------------

Scorch had just finished barely forcing a fire nation invasion at a small village lead by his old Second in Command, Rampage.

-------------------------------------------------------

***FLASHBACK***

General Scorch had seen what his people had done for two long years (means he was 14 when he was appointed General), before leaving the Fire Nation army.

When Scorch began leading his fleet across the ocean, he had a very small amount of troops and one, seemingly faithful, second in command, Rampage. His first mission given to him by the firelord was to recon the area of a small Earth Kingdom town near the shore. He had given the task of maintaning the fleet to his second in command, Rampage.

"So, do you understand your assignment?" asked Scorch.

"Just to stay out here and wait for you to return," said Rampage.

"Good," said Scorch. Scorch had been in disguise for this recon and had come ashore on a small, wooden boat. He walked up to the town and saw all of the Earth Kingdom citizens just going about their daily lives. He looked around the town and saw his ship in range.

"No," muttered Scorch to himself, "he's suppose to be on the other side of the island." He saw a fire ball light up in the distance and disappear in the clouds, before coming down to earth and striking a nearby building. The citizens went into an instant panic. Rampage brought the boat ashore and sent the soldiers throughout the city, yelling:

"Capture al, citizens. Don't let anyone stand in your way!" Scorch ran up to Rampage.

"What do you think your doing?" asked Scorch, "this is a recon mission, not an invasion." Rampage looked down at Scorch and smiled.

"Do I know you?" he asked as he swung his arm at Scorch, knocking him down.

"Traitor!" exclaimed Scorch as he removed his hood. "You have strictly gone against the rule of the Fire Nation!"

"Again, do I know you?" asked Rampage again. Scorch charged at Rampage and attempted to kick him down, but Rampage grabbed his foot and swung him into a nearby cart of cabbages. Scorch quickly got up and hurled a ball of fire at Rampage.

"Soldiers!" exclaimed Scorch, "stop your attack!" They??stopped and??Rampage shouted:

"Don't listen to??this imposter!" he exclaimed. The soilders began to attack again.

"Why?" asked Scorch, "why do this to these poor people?"

"Why!?" chuckled??Rampage, "that's what we do: invade!" Scorch??lunged at Rampage and knocked him back, grabbing his face, and unleashing a blast of fire, knocking Rampage out.

"Soldiers!"??roared Scorch over the sound of the fire, "stop the attack and retreat!" The soldiers stopped and returned to their ship. Scorch??quickly retreated from the town and sent Rampage to a medical center on a fire nation island to get him some medical attention.??Rampage,??now, would forever hold the burn marks of Scorch's fingers around him face as a reminder of his treachery.??

(Scorch did not know, however, that this would not be the last time Rampage would try to betray him several more times before Scorch would leave.)

***END FLASHBACK***

Scorch slowly began to open his eyes and saw that he was in a cabin...

Edited on 11/21/2006 8:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Rin-tori

[237]Nov 21, 2006
    Rin
    Firebender Scorch just began to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Rin was half asleep sitting next to Scorch's bed when he opened his eyes. She was amazed he regained consiousness so quickly. Who could he be? He was obviously very skilled in Firebending, and by the looks of his clothes he was a fugitive. Maybe he was who she was looking for. Timid little Rin with no way to protect herself. No more, she thought to herself.

He was in a cold sweat. Obviously he had a nightmare. She was beginning to wonder just how much he had been through. He didn't look very old, but not very old...maybe in his twenties. He was handsome, at least. He was very tall, but what stood out most was his red hair and his red eyes. Like her, he had oddly colored hair. And odd connection, she thought.

"Are you alright?" Rin asked.

Rin-tori

[238]Nov 21, 2006
    I'll be back tomorrow, guys. ^^; See you then and happy early Turkey Day!

vegnegun

[239]Nov 21, 2006

General Scorch (Fire Bender)

------------------------------------------

Scorch Had just woke up in Rin's cabin

------------------------------------------

"Yeah, I think so," said Scorch wearly to the mysterious woman (Rin).

"Good," said the woman, "I'm surprised you're awake. That was some hole in your chest..."

"Hole?" asked Scorch.

"Yeah, that big guy threw his axe at you and it went into your chest," said the woman, "I tried to patch it up as good as I could, but it just healed right up. You're really amazing."

"Where am I?" asked Scorch, "and who are you?

"Full of questions are we," said the woman, "I'm Rin and you are at my home. The troops left and no one bothered to help you, so I figured I should do it. Are you hungry?"

"Starved," said Scorch. He go up and felt a small pain in his chest and began to walk.

"Whoa, you should take it easy," said Rin. "Just sit down and rest, I'll go make you something." Rin left Scorch for a few minutes and came back with a plate of food....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I guess I should be getting to bed now too, I will be back tomorrow.

General Scorch will return!!!

Edited on 11/21/2006 8:32pm

ThatLostGuy

[240]Nov 21, 2006
    Willy Woo (Earth bender)
    -
    We had less than a day to wait because at 10PM tonight Rexsten, Red Death, Orinth, Hevet, and I were going to attack the fire benders of Omashu at their supply line. Hevet and Red Death were asleep but Orinth and Rexsten were still awake. I whispered to Rexsten, "Are we cool?" Rexsten replied, "Cool? Ummm yeah sure." I avoided talking back and I looked over at Orinth.
    -
    I said to Orinth, "I know what you are thinking about." Orinth replied, "Yeah. I'm still thinking about Shujaka and if there are other white eyed people from my tribe that are still alive." I responded, "Orinth, don't you worry. As leader of this group I am responsable for you. After we attack the supply line tomorrow I will help you find Shujaka. And when we find him, you will get all the answers you need!" Orinth said, "Thanks Willy." -
    Rexsten budded in and said, "You told us that Shujaka went to Ba-Sin-Se though. We are in Omashu! Does that mean we are traveling all the way to Ba-Sin-Se?" I responded, "Well as a team, we should all help each other. And I bet there will be fire benders we can kill on the way to Ba-Sin-Se. So, we are killing two birds with one stone!" Rexsten replied, "Well, we will see about that. Who says I'm going with you anyway. I agreed to killing fire benders wiht you in Omashu. But, I never said anything about Ba-Sin-se!" I said back, "Okay. Lets just get some sleep!"
    -
    Hevet awoke and yelled, "Shut up! I'm an old man! My wife is dead! I was just tortured! I need some sleep!"
    -
    Red Death now woke up and yelled, "Oh come on now! Lets all just go to sleep! By the time one of us wakes up it will be very close to 10PM. So, lets just get some sleep!"
    -
    Hevet and Red Death collapsed into their beds and went to sleep. I was stating at Rexsten until he fell asleep. I don't trust Rexsten anymore. Recently he has been acting very suspicious and I don't think he really want to be a part of our team. I tunred by head and I saw that Orinth had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes and I soon joined them all in slumber....