We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

Leodegarioiii

[201]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 6
    You got it. The leader of the BoS is Shi Roh. And the earthbenders are not necessarily evil because the BoS, are Assassins remember?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rin-tori

[202]Nov 21, 2006
    Rin Kanei
    Firebender (novice.)
    Just pulled General Scorch into her cabin to heal him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man had been beaten up pretty badly. She had also seen him Firebending. No wonder he was wanted by the troops, she heard them say something about treason, and that the man was a . . . a fire Nation General? He was certainly powerful. She had bandaged up his smaller wounds, but the bigger ones would need more time to heal. It was amazing he could sustain this much damage and still walk.

Hopefully he would wake up soon, but for now she would wait. She took another rag out of the bucket of water next to the bed and wrung it out. She put it on his forehead.

Leodegarioiii

[204]Nov 21, 2006
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    TheGreatAvatar wrote:
    isnt the terra team elite guards of ba sing se?

I dont know, I am waiting for Leo's (Shujaka) reply. I can't understand if the Terra Team is evil or not...

TEarra Team Was under "D"'s Command. And yes they are also the Defenders of Ba Sing Se during "The Drill"

ThatLostGuy

[205]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 11
    Rin-tori wrote:
    Rin Kanei
    Firebender (novice.)
    Just pulled General Scorch into her cabin to heal him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man had been beaten up pretty badly. She had also seen him Firebending. No wonder he was wanted by the troops, she heard them say something about treason, and that the man was a . . . a fire Nation General? He was certainly powerful. She had bandaged up his smaller wounds, but the bigger ones would need more time to heal. It was amazing he could sustain this much damage and still walk.

Hopefully he would wake up soon, but for now she would wait. She took another rag out of the bucket of water next to the bed and wrung it out. She put it on his forehead.

Did you ever tell us how you got this villiage???

Leodegarioiii

[207]Nov 21, 2006
    ThatLostGuy, when are you going to add our characters to the site?

(No rush or anything, just asking)

ThatLostGuy

[211]Nov 21, 2006
    TheGreatAvatar wrote:
    Rin-tori wrote:
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Rin-tori wrote:
    Rin Kanei Firebender (novice.) Just pulled General Scorch into her cabin to heal him. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The man had been beaten up pretty badly. She had also seen him Firebending. No wonder he was wanted by the troops, she heard them say something about treason, and that the man was a . . . a fire Nation General? He was certainly powerful. She had bandaged up his smaller wounds, but the bigger ones would need more time to heal. It was amazing he could sustain this much damage and still walk. Hopefully he would wake up soon, but for now she would wait. She took another rag out of the bucket of water next to the bed and wrung it out. She put it on his forehead.
    Did you ever tell us how you got this villiage???
    Oh. Rin was traveling to Ba Sing Se and ended up renting a cabin in the village when she saw the conflict out on the street. Sorry about that. ^^:
    u do know that scorch wasnt too far from omashu, and omashu is very from from ba sing se right?..how did u get to a village so close to omashu?
    General Scorch was flying for a long time and he got tired and he landed in Rin Kanei's villiage.... This is a true fact, so Rin-tori you can delete the post above mine (there is no secret here....)..
    Edited on 11/21/2006 4:49pm

Leodegarioiii

[212]Nov 21, 2006
    Mine is at the beginig of the thread, just add one of the pics i posted and, if you want you can add a little bit about my past.

ThatLostGuy

[213]Nov 21, 2006
    Ok heres a little recap (or check the incomplete website)..
    -Rexsten, Willy Woo, and Orinth are deciding on what they should do next, now that they are a team....
    -Shujaka (Dark Shadow) now has two main targets to kill, the Earth King and "D".
    -"D" (Darkboy) is ironically searching for Shujaka to kill him. H ewill get paid for this. He also wants to talk to the Earth King.
    -General Scorch is being healed by Rin-Kanei in a little house in a small villiage near Ba-Sing-Se
    -Red Death is resting in his bed in Omashu. He is not an ordinary Fire Nation soldier, he hates war. He is only in the Fire Nation because he has nowhere else to go...

ThatLostGuy

[214]Nov 21, 2006
    I am going to start the character profiles now! All i am waiting for is......
    1)I am almost done making mine up (I never gave Willy Woo a history or anything, lol!)
    2)Eman5805 (Rexsten)
    3)Lord-Darkboy ("D")

TheGreatAvatar

[215]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 4
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    1)I am almost done making mine up (I never gave Willy Woo a history or anything, lol!)
    2)Eman5805 (Rexsten)
    3)Lord-Darkboy ("D")

woo hoo!!=p

Rin-tori

[216]Nov 21, 2006
    TheGreatAvatar wrote:
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    2)Eman5805 (Rexsten)
    3)Lord-Darkboy ("D")

woo hoo!!=p

Yay. :3

TheGreatAvatar

[217]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 4
    soooo.cmon guys..lets get back with the rpg

Leodegarioiii

[218]Nov 21, 2006
    use this : http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4602/ytrytryryrtybc1.jpg

as my pic.

ThatLostGuy

[219]Nov 21, 2006
    Leodegarioiii wrote:
    use this : http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4602/ytrytryryrtybc1.jpg

as my pic.

We have to wait 6 more days before we can use pictures becuase when you make a website there is a rule that 7 days must pass before pictures can be added. So, don't expect any pictures up yet! I'll try to find a way around the 6 day wait, but I doubt it will happen. General Scorch is the first person added on the character list...it took a while but he is done!

ThatLostGuy

[220]Nov 21, 2006
    Ok but now we really have to get back to the RPG...
    -Rexsten, Willy Woo, and Orinth are deciding on what they should do next, now that they are a team....
    -Shujaka (Dark Shadow) now has two main targets to kill, the Earth King and "D".
    -"D" (Darkboy) is ironically searching for Shujaka to kill him. H ewill get paid for this. He also wants to talk to the Earth King.
    -General Scorch is being healed by Rin-Kanei in a little house in a small villiage near Ba-Sing-Se
    -Red Death is resting in his bed in Omashu. He is not an ordinary Fire Nation soldier, he hates war. He is only in the Fire Nation because he has nowhere else to go...