We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

Airbenderluver

[181]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 4
    you know what? i think they should make an avatar game where you can choose what nation/what element you bend, and go on your own journey. that would wicked sweet. it's like D&D avatar style.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lord-darkboy

[182]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 10

Darkboy (wind, water, earth, fire)

while i was waiting in the waiting room off the king (it seems like there where 35 persons before me) stupid i could've get some rest my thougts wandered off

+++flashback+++ (10 year ago)

i was sieging khel-mant (a fortified earth kindom) i was discussing the tactics with the other officers but i saw noone paying real attention

when i told the officers to leave a small child ran into my tent with 2 gaurds behind it, a grabbed the kid and went to the men

'ALLRIGHT OF WHO IS THIS CHILD' I said

'Scorch' one of the soldiers said'sorry sir hes mine he gglipped right trough my fingers'

'I DON'T CARE WHAT IS A CHILD DOING HERE' i yelled

when i was yellling the kid burned my hand and i saw much future in the kid

'sorry sir really i didn'...' he said

'SILENT'i said before he finished' this kid is good hmm after the siege i will train him by myself 2 years should be enough to learn the kid all of the basics maybe some advanced bending??too'

'MEN GET TO SLEEP TOMMOROW VICTORY IS OURS' i yelled

***next morning***

i laid siege to the gigantic city for??15 hour then i saw something wich made me very happy??they surrenderd

+++end of flashback+++

aah yes he was a good student but he was always filled with rage he also becamed very mad with the nickname i had for him Torch, i founded it perfect but i think he thought different about it, i still wonder if i wasn't hit by those daggers if i was still fighting for the Fire nation or took this path too well its a thing i'll never know, I wonder what happend to him.

Edited on 11/22/2006 5:10am

ThatLostGuy

[183]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 11

Willy Woo (Earth Bender)

I just asked Orinth and Rexsten if they wanted to join together and become a team. Both of them replied, "Yes, I'm in." So, we became a team of three!

I said to both men, "So team, what now? Are we gonna go kill some fire benders?" I looked at them and Orinth said, "First things first. Tell me about the white eyed man you met. You said his name was Shujaka." I responded, "Ahhhh yes, my end of the bargain. Well, Shujaka was a part of a tribe. And theat tribe consisted of people who all had white eyes, like you. And one day the Fire Nation came and attacked them. Shujaka's tribe was defenseless and many died. Shujaka was young at the time and thats why he escaped. He was told by his master to leave the villiage and not look back. Shujaka then met up with the surviving members of his tribe and they formed a group of so-called assassins that hated the Fire Nation, "The Brotherhood of Shadows". Shujaka told me that he was trained by Shi-Roh. Those two people (Shujaka and Shi-Roh) are the only two names of the "Brotherhood of Shadows" that I??know. The assassins names are never revealed to people like us so they are all know as "Dark Shadow's". A man named "D" soon sent in the Terra Team (Ba-Sing-Se rock benders) in to defeat the assassins (Brotherhood of Shadows). The Brotherhood of Shadows was destroyed and??the only person who escaped it Shujaka, or so we think....??Shujaka told me that he was heading for Ba-Sing-Se, so maybe he is still there."

Orinth hugged me, "Thank you, thank you so much Willy! I've wanted to know about my tribe for so long. All I knew was that the fire benders killed almost all of us." I responded, "No problem buddy. We are a team now, all secrets should be told." I immediately looked at Rexsten, "You hear me, ALL SECRETS SHOULD BE TOLD!" Rexsten smiled and said, "I have no secrets. So lay off of me!" I could tell that he was lying. I said, "So team, now what are we going to do?"

Edited on 11/21/2006 4:37pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Leodegarioiii

[186]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 6

Dark Shadow (Expert Assassin)

When i got near the giganticic palace i saw about 200 hundred Di-LI agents, they seamed like they were waiting for something.

Now i knew the roof was my only option, the palace structure did not allow me to climb it with my daggers. so i had to use my short bow and a rope. Using the rope i pulled my self up all the way the the castle's roof.

It was almost morning, i had to hurry. Once in the roof i saw several agents,?? i tried to hide but the sunshine was becoming brighter and brighter.

When i was attempting to make my way to the huge light hole on the middle of the palace one of the agents spotted me.

I was shocked, i knew i could not work during the day. The man was confused, it was time to move. He threw his rock gloves at me, but i easily jumped over them with grace. I ran with all my force towards my opponent, i could feel the fear in his eyes, and just when he was about to scream for help, i jumped. While in the air i prepared one of my daggers and deeply struck him with it right between his neck and shoulder. He did not have time to make a sound.

Luckly all the other Dai-Li agents on the roof were called to guard the main door. I was safe. Then i could finally enter the palace by the big light hole.

But when i looked trough the hole i saw something that made my shiver. That was not the King's chamber, it was his waiting room. And the man named "D" was in there. I knew Shi roh would have wanted my to?? slay him. But when i was about to jump over him i heard an hearth stopping sound.

Suddenly i saw a gigantic flying bison coming directly to the main door. There was a group of Elite benders riding it, and the were taking all the Dai-Li down.?? In the waiting room the da-li general, (Long Feng) told everyone, including "D" to get out.

There was a huge battle, as the mighty benders made their way to the main door, i realized i had to get out of there, "the king" would have to wait.

While i ran thorough the roof i heard huge explosions, they were inside.

I jumped from the roof quickly and landed on one of the water canals surrounding the palace.

I had to find "D" before he could leave the city.

Now he was my primary objective!

Edited on 11/21/2006 3:37pm

Rin-tori

[187]Nov 21, 2006
    Permission to proceed, ThatLostGuy? ^^

TheGreatAvatar

[188]Nov 21, 2006
    after a few miles of chasing, i thought i lost the 3 boys
    but, as i walked into a nearby inn, i spotted the 3 boys talking about fire nation soldiers a few stores away
    i sneaked up on them and pulled out my broadswords
    when they werent looking, i came out of hiding, and slowly said
    "well, hello there"
    "now why were you running?"
    "i wasnt going to attack you back there..."

the boys stared at me in shock after i came out of nowhere
    willy woo said"what do you want from us?"

as i was about to answer, i saw the white eyed one reaching for something in his pocket
    and i yelled "stop moving!!"while pointing at him with my broadswords

i said
    "i want to know who you guys are and what you were doing in omashu"

rexsten hastily replied back yelling
    "none of your buisness...now get out!!"

i stared at the 3 for a few more seconds then i slowly backed away while saying"im keeping my eyes on you kids"
    "and if i see you do anything suspicious, i will get you....so whenever u feel like telling me who u guys are and what ure doing in omashu, feel free to tell me"
    "...and maybe...just maybe i can help you"
    "im different from your typical fire nation soldier u see?"
    "my emotions are different"
    "my skills are different"
    "im not against the earth, air or water nation"...."infact i used to work and live in ba sing se happily"

"so remember this...i can help you guys if i wanted too"

i jumped into the shadows and out of sight
    Edited on 11/21/2006 3:53pm

ThatLostGuy

[189]Nov 21, 2006
    Rin-tori wrote:

Yea sure, you are a part of the RPG. I haven't yet made character profiles on the website but I did add a new page as well as new polls. Everyone go check it out.
    -
    www.freewebs.com/avatarRPG

Rin-tori

[190]Nov 21, 2006
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Rin-tori wrote:

Yea sure, you are a part of the RPG. I haven't yet made character profiles on the website but I did add a new page as well as new polls. Everyone go check it out.
    -
    www.freewebs.com/avatarRPG

Sweet! Thanks much. :3

Leodegarioiii

[191]Nov 21, 2006

[QUOTE="ThatLostGuy"]Sorry about 3 posts in a row...but Darkboy, I have a question. I don't understand your character to well. Check out the website and send me your character's profile. Also, who is Shi-Roh????
    -
    The website is...
    www.freewebs.com/avatarRPG[/QUOTE]

Shi Roh Is my master. And "d"'s enemy.

Leodegarioiii

[195]Nov 21, 2006
    [QUOTE="ThatLostGuy"]
    Leodegarioiii wrote:

ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Sorry about 3 posts in a row...but Darkboy, I have a question. I don't understand your character to well. Check out the website and send me your character's profile. Also, who is Shi-Roh????
    -
    The website is...
    www.freewebs.com/avatarRPG[/QUOTE]

Shi Roh Is my master. And "d"'s enemy.

Okay, Shi-Roh is dea though, right? Or has this not been established yet. You (Shujaka) and Orinth are the only one's who escpaed the Fire Nation attack that we know of so far. Does this mean that Shi-Roh could be alive or is he DEFINATELY DEAD? Also, why is Shi-Roh D's enemy?

it has not been established yet. And Shiro Had something to do with "D"'s curse, not been established yet.

And the Terra team are earth benders. Mi village was burened down by thr FN when i was little, then i was taken to the "Brotherhood of Shadows" where i was trained by Shi Roh. So the village and the brotherhood are different. you maight want to change that on your last RPG entry.

TheGreatAvatar

[197]Nov 21, 2006
    after i left the 3 kids, i saw my other fire nation troops running my way
    i said"go back, they got away"
    and they obeyed me without question

i took the time after that confrontation to go into a local inn and have a few drinks
    after i left the inn, i remembered i ditched my old home
    i decided to go back and check on it
    when i got back, noone was there,so i decided to lay on my bed and stay there

Leodegarioiii

[198]Nov 21, 2006

The terra team did not defended my tribe.

They destroyed the "brotherhood of shadows" Years later after my tribe was burened by thr FN.

The "brotherhood of shadows" was a guild made by my village people after the tribe was destoyed. So they could fight back th FN. After my tribe was destroyed by thr FN Shi roh Helped me escaped and trained me in the "brotherhood of shadows" along with the other tribe survivors. But some did not made it to the "brotherhood of shadows", and were lost (like Orinth)

Then years later "D" sended the terra team to destroy the "brotherhood of shadows"

ThatLostGuy

[199]Nov 21, 2006
    Leodegarioiii wrote:

The terra team did not defended my tribe.

They destroyed the "brotherhood of shadows" Years later after my tribe was burened by thr FN.

The "brotherhood of shadows" was a guild made by my village people after the tribe was destoyed. So they could fight back th FN. After my tribe was destroyed by thr FN Shi roh Helped me escaped and trained me in the "brotherhood of shadows" along with the other tribe survivors. But some did not made it to the "brotherhood of shadows", and were lost (like Orinth)

Then years later "D" sended the terra team to destroy the "brotherhood of shadows"

I can't seem to understand this...is this right?
    Shujaka is born and raised in a village. That villiage is destroyed by the FN but Shujaka is told to flee and he does. He then meets up with survivors from his villiage and they form the "Brotherhood of Shadows". Then, D sends in the Terra Team (evil earth benders???) to destory the Brotherhood of Shadows. The Brotherhood is defeated but Shujaka once again escapes....

TheGreatAvatar

[200]Nov 21, 2006
    isnt the terra team elite guards of ba sing se?