We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

ThatLostGuy

[101]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 11
    The new website isn't complete but it's up and running.... Here's the link... -
    http://www.freewebs.com/avatarrpg/index.htm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheGreatAvatar

[102]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 4
    ill make a character=)

Name:Red death(was never told his real name..this is what he called himself)
    bending:was given the rare power of all the elements though his main element was fire
    master of fire bending, master of air bending, training in earth bending and training in water bending
    also skilled in use of broadswords and ninja stars
    ninja like=)

red was an orphan...his parents were killed before he had been given his name.
    the murderer also attempted to kill red, but failed. Fire nation guards came just in time to force the murderer to get away
    red was never fond of training in any other elements...he learned he had the power to bend all elements at age 5
    red likes to use fire bending mostly...at age 8, red left the fire nation and went to ba sing se.
    there he stayed for 8 more years.
    at age 16 he decided to tran earth bending at his bes just so he can join the dai li
    though a dai li agent, he had been sent off to omashu with a few other dai li agents to help take control of omashu back from the fire nation...but his squad failed....
    after the unsuccesful invasion, he decided to stay low, and dressed as a fire nation soldier with his dad's old uniform...he became a fire nation guard in omashu and stayed there for a few months, deciding that he would stay with his fire nation roots, and infact spy on ba sing se when he got back.
    red has been searching for the avatar in hopes to teach him firebending
    red is also not aware of the conspiracy going on in ba sing se yet, being of his lower position as a dai li agent
    Edited on 11/20/2006 6:06pm
    Edited 2 total times.

vegnegun

[103]Nov 20, 2006

General Scorch (Fire Bender)

Scorch was surrounded completely and saw no means for escape. He knew if he tried to fly away, Rexsten would attack him and if he stayed on the ground, the results wouldn't be any different. He suddenly noticed he was standing on a manhole that led to the sewers. He took a ball of fire in his hand and through it onto the manhole, forcing it to shatter into a million pieces. He jumped in without hesitation.

"Oh no you don't!" exclaimed Orinth as he jumped in behind Scorch.

"Man, smallfry, you just won't give up, will you?" asked Scorch.

"Again," said Orinth, "DON'T CALL ME SHORT!!!!"

Scorch felt a knife penetrate on his back and was unable to move his left arm.

"So, it's a fight you want," said Scorch, "it's a fight you'll get!" He whirled around and saw Orinth holding his katana in his right hand and a small dagger in his left. Scorch slowly began to walk toward Orinth, limping and trying not to move his left arm. Orinth charged at Scorch and jumped over him, stabbing his dagger in Scorch's back. Scorch yelled in agony and whirled around again, kicking Orinth in the back and quickly ran away. He had definantly lost Orinth and came across a strange chamber with a stone bed and candles.

"How did that smallfry do so much damage to me? General Scorch!" exclaimed Scorch, "this is completely impossible, I should have won." The candles were lit, but Scorch ignored them and laid down on the bed, face down. Scorch slept, unknowing who??occupied the??chamber. (Orinth had not followed Scorch and rejoined his fellow comrades).????

****DREAM****

Scorch fell asleep and had the same dream that had haunted him ever sicne he had left the Fire Nation. His dream starts in a peacefule Earth Kingdom that suddenly becomes engulfed in fire. He sees a figure in the distance killing inoccent children, hearing their screams and seeing their blood fall on the ground. Scorch begins walking toward the figure and is horrified that the man is, in fact him. He freezes as Scorch throws a ball of fire at him.

****END DREAM****

Unknown to Scorch, he had been in a vegitative state for about a week and had been healed by a mysterious man (Red Death).

Scorch woke up??after a week of the same dream reoccuring several times??and was sweating. The daggers have been removed from his back and he was bandaged in all the places he had been wounded.

"Ah, so you're finally awake, boy." said a mysterious stranger. Scorch sat up and saw an old man.

"Who are you?" asked Scorch wearly, "and why have you helped me?"

"You are truly blessed, boy," said the??mysterious man.

"What!?" said a shocked Scorch.

"Oh, how rude of me," said the man, "my name is Kujo, I am the shamon of Omashu."

"No, what??do you mean by great spirit?" asked Scorch.??

Kujo sighed, "You were in too bad of shape to be healed by normal means," said Kujo, "it was the only way to heal you."

"What have you done to me!?" exclaimed Scorch.

??"Control your temper," said Kujo, "it is more crucial now than ever that you learn to control you're temper."

"What did you do to me?" asked Scorch calmly.

"That's better," said Kujo, "I had to help you; you weren't healing by yourself. I begged the spirits to help you, and only one stepped forward. The spirit of flame, Pyro, the great dragon."

"Pyro?" asked Scorch.

"Yes, he is inside of you now," said Kujo, "now, you must learn how to contro, your new power."

"Control it?" asked Scorch.

"Yes," said Kujo, "but I cannot help you. You must venture to an air temple and find my brother, Kai. There he will help you." Kujo waved his hand and one of the walls slid open to show the outside of the city. "You must head east of Ba-Sin-Se. Look for a ruined temple and my brother should be there." Scorch began to leave, "Wait, boy, give him this letter. Without it, he won't help you." He gave Scorch a scroll. "Oh, and I don't think your current clothes will be suitable for your long journey ahead." Kujo waved his hand again and a rock came up and shattered, revealing a new armor. Reno quickly changed and left the chamber,??and flew into the sky,??heading for the air temple.

"Remember child!" exclaimed Kujo, "control your temper!"

Edited on 11/20/2006 6:50pm
    Edited 4 total times.

TheGreatAvatar

[104]Nov 20, 2006
    Red death(all elements)

*leaving the govener's palace in omashu*

I noticed some flames popping everywhere, but from where i was, i thought it was just some dynamite exploding.
    It was time to go back home to rest..I slipped through the ground and came out of the ground at my temperary home in omashu
    my home was underground
    when i got home, i was about to rest on my bed, when i noticed there was a bloody fire nation general lying on my bed with a knife in his back.
    i figured this was one of the rare times i could use my waterbending healing.
    I slowly took the knife out of his back and healed him...then i left him to lie on the bed for the night while i slept on the ground

ThatLostGuy

[105]Nov 20, 2006
    vegnegun wrote:

General Scorch (Fire Bender)

Scorch had been surrounded by Willy Woo, Orinth, and Rexsten. Heaving sent Willy Woo through the air, he was know on the ground with his sleeve on fire. He quickly beat it out and slowly stood up. Rexsten had began to ready is most deadly move, the Richocet Rock, and Orinth drew two small daggers from his sleeves. Willy Woo tocuhed the ground and rock had engulfed his hands, making two gigantic stone fists as his weapons. They slowly moved in on Scorch....

Willy Woo (Earth Bender) - I stood up after being sent through the air by a "Fire kick". I saw Rexsten and Orinth surrounding the fire bender (General Scorch), so I joined in and surrounded him as well. I bended rocks around my arms and I literally had "fists of rocks". I moved in on the fire bender and I took a swing at him. The fire bender ducked and the Orinth swung a dagger at the fire bender. The fire bender back away quickly and he lit himslef up in flames. He shot two fireballs at us. One of the fireballs sent Rexsten to the ground. The other fireball was shot at Orinth but it missed.

Orinth swung his daggers three more times at the fire bender but the fire bender blocked them all by swinging his hands into Orinth's arms. I now lifted the ground up in front of me and I sent it flying at the fire bender. I yelled, "Orinth! Watch out!" Orinth looked up and the rock wall hit him and the fire bender directly! Orinth and the fire bender (General Scorch) were thrown back a few feet until they crashed on to the ground. I was the only one who stood standing for Orinth, the fire bender, and Rexsten were all lying on the ground.

Then Rexsten stood up and I said to him, "Buddy, are you allright?" He relpied, "Yeah, I'm fine." I tunred back to Ornith and the fire bender. They both stood up again so Rexsten and I began to surround the fire bender once again. Ornith and the fire bender made some smart remarks at each other such as being short. The fire bender then broke a sewer hold (manhole) he was standing on and Orinth jumped after him. A few moments later Orinth came bac out of the manhole and he said, "I stabbed the fire bended like three times! But, somehow he still got away!" I replied, "Its okay Orinth. We will kill that fire bender some day!"

??The, I turned around becuase I heard footsteps. A Fire nation soldier was standing in the distance and he yelled, "Inturders! Help, help, help! Intruder alert, inturder alert!"....

Edited on 11/20/2006 6:25pm

Leodegarioiii

[106]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 6

C'mon guys what's with all this overpowered characters. There is only one avatar who can bend all elments. There is not such thing as a multibender. Be creative, crate deep characters with unique skills, or soon we'll have 50 avatars named "darkboy" "red death" or something like that.

We really should write some rules for this RPG!

Edited on 11/20/2006 6:18pm

TheGreatAvatar

[107]Nov 20, 2006
    I woke up early the next morning to see if the fire nation general was still there, and to check on his wound.
    e was still there, and he was doing good.?? I just decided to buy some food from the markets this morning and got some extra for the general
    I looked at his badge and saw the words General Scorch
    "hmmm...what a fierce name"
    "you must be a pretty powerful fire bender"i said judging by his chi
    "just get a little?? more rest and youll be ok"
    then i went to my table and sat down to eat breakfast

ThatLostGuy

[108]Nov 20, 2006
    Yes, I agree. Red Death, edit your person. Make him a water-bender and something else. FIrst of all, your character had no parents or anything, how did he learn all the elements!!!!?!?!?!?!?!? There is one avatar, and in this RPG it is Darkboy, thats it. Edit your posts, please...

TheGreatAvatar

[110]Nov 20, 2006
    Leodegarioiii wrote:

C'mon guys what's with all this overpowered characters. There is only one avatar who can bend all elments. There is not such thing as a multibender. Be creative, crate deep characters with unique skills, or soon we'll have 50 avatars named "darkboy" "red death" or something like that.

i know..i admit im a bit greedy..i cant help it
    so thats why i made my character not a master of air and water yet, and he only uses those elements as a last resort

Leodegarioiii

[111]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 6

ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Yes, I agree. Red Death, edit your person. Make him a water-bender and something else. FIrst of all, your character had no parents or anything, how did he learn all the elements!!!!?!?!?!?!?!? There is one avatar, and in this RPG it is Darkboy, thats it. Edit your posts, please...
    Yeah make some rules! I vote you the leader of this RPG. Also you might want to make a "Story so far" secction on the website. So newcomers can see whats the story, and read it all as one story. And on the rules, ples bann names like read death. JK

All characters should have a real name.

Darkboy is the only avatar-like character on this RPG,?? but i think he really should get an interesting name.

Edited on 11/20/2006 6:24pm

vegnegun

[112]Nov 20, 2006

As said by Leodegarioiii:

END QUOTE

Agreed...

??Oh, and I just checked out the website.... NICE!

Edited on 11/20/2006 6:27pm

ThatLostGuy

[114]Nov 20, 2006
    Leodegarioiii wrote:

ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Yeah make some rules! I vote you the leader of this RPG. Also you might want to make a "Story so far" secction on the website. So newcomers can see whats the story, and read it all as one story. And on the rules, ples bann names like read death. JK

All characters should have a real name.

Darkboy is the only avatar-like character on this RPG,?? but i think he really should get an interesting name.

Although I am not the creator of this thread, I will accept leadership of the thread. I mean, the real leader of this thread gave up on the thread like a year ago. I just messaged A LOT of people so the RPG would begin. And now that I made the website I figure the RPG is going good. Well, I will make a "So far.." section on the website as well as update the characters. -
    And as for peoples names. My character (Willy Woo) hasn't told us his background information yet and Dark Shadow is doing the same thing, keeping the info to himslef. Thats fine, honestly! But, having two or three avatars with all bending powers...thats dumb! Escpecially when one of the avatars learned everything when he was 5, huh! Darkboy, you really got to choose a name. Your character is confusing me a lot! And TheGreatAvatar, give yourself two benging powers, MAXIMUM! You just told us that you can't bend water, but at the same time you just bended water to heal General Scorch! So, yeah I say that you should just be able to bend water (heal) and earth (di-li)...

vegnegun

[115]Nov 20, 2006

TheGreatAvatar wrote:
    Red death(all elements)

I noticed some flames popping everywhere, but from where i was, i thought it was just some dynamite exploding.
    It was time to go back home to rest..I slipped through the ground and came out of the ground at my temperary home in omashu
    my home was underground
    when i got home, i was about to rest on my bed, when i noticed there was a bloody fire nation general lying on my bed with a knife in his back.
    I slowly took the knife out of his back and healed him...then i left him to lie on the bed for the night while i slept on the ground

Did you read my post before yours? The two stories don't add up at all! The man?? that helped Scorch was a shamon and an earth bender named Kujo. And Kujo infused the spirit of flame, Pyro the great dragon, into Scorch that allowed him to heal. If you will, a Yue solution.

So, if you wouldn't mind, change it so that it makes sense??with mine??or that you meet me later or something, or just delete it.

Edited on 11/20/2006 6:38pm

Eman5805

[116]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 14

Just wondering when my character got a friend I didn't make Rexsten to be the kinda guy who is easy to get along with, I know Earthbenders stick together in this??but couldn't he be operating in some mercenary capacity then? Like have him make some "You hog-monkeys are going to owe me for this." kinda remarks...Ol' Rex is a bit of??a jerk...

Edited on 11/20/2006 6:42pm

TheGreatAvatar

[117]Nov 20, 2006
    vegnegun wrote:

TheGreatAvatar wrote:
    Red death(all elements)

my home was underground

Did you read my post before yours? The two stories don't add up at all! The man that helped Scorch was a shamon and an earth bender named Kujo. And Kujo infused the spirit of flame, Pyro the great dragon, into Scorch that allowed him to heal. If you will, a Yue solution.

So, if you wouldn't mind, change it so that it makes sense with mine or that you meet me later or something, or just delete it.

...u edited ures after i posted....

ThatLostGuy

[118]Nov 20, 2006
    Eman5805 wrote:

Just wondering when my character got a friend I didn't make Rexsten to be the kinda guy who is easy to get along with, I know Earthbenders stick together in this??but couldn't he be operating in some mercenary capacity then? Like have him make some "You hog-monkeys are going to owe me for this." kinda remarks...Ol' Rex is a bit of jerk...

Well, you are Rexsten! I am god-modding him becasue no one is posting for him. Why don't you start posting stuff for Rexsten, don't look at me for not writing what he would say,lol! YOU ARE REXSTEN, NOT ME!!!! (I'm not trying to be mean).

vegnegun

[119]Nov 20, 2006
    TheGreatAvatar wrote:
    vegnegun wrote:

TheGreatAvatar wrote:
    Red death(all elements)

my home was underground

Did you read my post before yours? The two stories don't add up at all! The man that helped Scorch was a shamon and an earth bender named Kujo. And Kujo infused the spirit of flame, Pyro the great dragon, into Scorch that allowed him to heal. If you will, a Yue solution.

So, if you wouldn't mind, change it so that it makes sense with mine or that you meet me later or something, or just delete it.

...u edited ures after i posted....

Okay, that was my bad. But, I can make this work, somehow.

How about your character leaves because he thinks my character has died. My characters wounds were more than water-bending could take care of, hence, why the shamon, Kujo,??that liberated your temporary home had to infuse Pyro into Scorch.

I figure this would be nuetral ground for both of us, requiring little change in either story.??

Our paths might cross again, depending on the fact if we somehow meet again.??

Eman5805

[120]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 14
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Eman5805 wrote:

Just wondering when my character got a friend I didn't make Rexsten to be the kinda guy who is easy to get along with, I know Earthbenders stick together in this??but couldn't he be operating in some mercenary capacity then? Like have him make some "You hog-monkeys are going to owe me for this." kinda remarks...Ol' Rex is a bit of jerk...

Well, you are Rexsten! I am god-modding him becasue no one is posting for him. Why don't you start posting stuff for Rexsten, don't look at me for not writing what he would say,lol! YOU ARE REXSTEN, NOT ME!!!! (I'm not trying to be mean).

The only reason I wasn't posting anything cuz I've been on and off, and haven't followed the story too closely...where did you leave off?