We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

ThatLostGuy

[41]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 11
    Leodegarioiii wrote:
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Leodegarioiii wrote:
    That is what I love about fan-RPG's, no NICK restrictions!!

Hahaha true. But, before you write your post next time say who you are, what your bending power is, and what you are doing. Becuase if you dont do that, then everyone will be confused and not know who you are!

I'm The Dark Shadow remember??

Yes, yes, yes. I do remember but its such a hassal for other people who don't remember who you are. So, do what I do. Write the name of your character, what they're bending power is (for you its martial arts), and what they are currently doing (you can say that in your first sentence). By doing this people remember everything and it avoids the hassal of going all the way back to the other pages!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kyusho-Jitsu

[42]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 5

Orinth (Martial Artist)-

- Orinth was awaken by two young Earth Kingdom boys. He quickly got up on his feet and prepared himself for any surprises. But they didn't attack him. They asked him who he was. He could tell that they were trustworthy.

"My name is Orinth. What do you want?"

Edited on 11/19/2006 4:34pm

ThatLostGuy

[43]Nov 19, 2006
    WILLY WOO (Earth bender)
    -
    The boy Rexsten and I woke up said his name was Orinth. Orinth said, "What do you want?" I responded, "Well, Rexsten and I are going to Omashu to kill all the Fire Benders. Do you want to join us? Do you hate all fire benders like us?

Leodegarioiii

[44]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 6

Dark Shadow, 22.?? ( Expert Assassin)

Penetrating the inner wall was, surprisingly easy. And once inside Ba Sing Se,?? i could not be detected.

(flashback)

"You MUST, detect your enemy before the can, you must sense their body heat and breathing sounds, you have to sense their fear."

"Yes Sifu Shi Roh"

"When you are on enemy territory you must remain invisible, leave no trace and have mercy on, no one"

"But how can i see the enemy before they do?? "

" You must learn to see in darkness, not with you eyes. Use the sounds, earth vibrations and your mind will reveal the secrets the darkness is holding"

(end flashback)

I quickly moved between the alleys and rooftops of the outer ring. Suddenly i stopped, i could fell a presence, approaching from one end of the street, i jumped into the nearest roof top to hide while i identified my threat.

He was a tall man, with green clothes and a hat, he was using strange gloves... I realized he was part of the Dai-li. I taught that cult was extinct, that was going to be another obstacle in my mission to eliminate the earth King.

Edited on 11/19/2006 6:23pm

Kyusho-Jitsu

[45]Nov 19, 2006

Orinth (Martial Artist)-

- The boys asked Orinth if he wanted to help them fight the Fire Nation. Orinth snickered.

"You fools. There is no hope for this kingdom. Two boys cannot defeat the Fire Nation. Not two boys, nor two thousand boys. The Fire Nation is a military country. You cannot defeat them by just rounding up a few kids and trying to invade one of their strongholds. You will be killed. I have no time for the Fire Nation anyway. I must find my tribe. I must find.... my past."

(P.S. My character isn't going to refuse, I'm just trying to get a conversation going. Now you have to convince him to help you! )

ThatLostGuy

[46]Nov 19, 2006
    WILLY WOO- (Earth Bender)
    -
    The boy I just met named Orinth refused to help us invade Omashu and kill all fire benders. I yelled at him and said, "You fool! You just told me that you have to find your tribe! I bet that you lost your tribe becuase they all died! I bet they all died because of the ruthless Fire Nation. Huh, am I right? Well, when this strom clears Rexsten and I are heading down this mountain to Omashu to kill any Fire bender that comes into our path. So, Orinith, are you with us?

Kyusho-Jitsu

[47]Nov 19, 2006

Orinth (Martial Artist)-

- "You talk as if you know about my tribe. But you don't know anything." he stopped. "...... do you?"

ThatLostGuy

[48]Nov 19, 2006
    WILLY WOO- (Earth Bender)
    -
    I responded, "Well judging by your white eyes, I'd say your from the, ummm. Oh I forgot the name of your tribe. Rexsten, do you remember the name of his tribe?"
    -
    Rexsten replied, "Nah, I have no idea."
    -
    I said, "Oh, okay. Well Orinth, I have some news for you! I met a man by the name of Shujaka. Shujaka had white eyes and he to told the story of his tribe. He told me that his tribe was killed by the Fire Nation. He had other stories about his tribe but I didn't care for them and I paid little attention. So, I bet Shujaka was another person from your tribe, huh. Thats a coincidence. I know where he lives now, but I don't think I'm going to tell you, Orinth. Well, maybe if you come to Omashu and kill some Fire benders with me. Then maybe I'll give you the where-abouts of Shujaka. So, are you in or are you out?

Leodegarioiii

[49]Nov 19, 2006
    Kyusho-Jitsu, may be you can discover that my character killed your character's father, so you guys can try to kill me.

Leodegarioiii

[50]Nov 19, 2006
    *bUMP*?? Where are all the other RPG players.

Kyusho-Jitsu

[51]Nov 19, 2006

(That's a good question. People shouldn't make promises they can't keep >_>)

Orinth (Martial Artist)-

- "You... you know about my tribe?" He paused. "... Alright, I'll help you. But... just how do you plan on infiltrating Omashu in the first place?"

(P.S. Leo, can you tell me how to post images? Is it just like in HTML?)

Edited on 11/19/2006 7:31pm

vegnegun

[52]Nov 19, 2006

General Scorch (Fire Bender)

Scorch had just arrived at the former Earth Kingdom city of Omashu on his way to Ba-Sin-Se, unknowning of the??raid against all Fire Benders and the danger that awaited him. It was dark and??was raining. He walked through the eerily empty streets of the city. He had an errie feeling that he was being followed and saw shadows move in and out the lights.

Scorch yelled, "show yourselves!" Two figures came out of the building behind him. Scorch created a sphere of fire in his palm and held it over his head, lighting up the area around him; the two figures disappeared again.

"Ugh," said Scorch, "get a hold of yourself. You're just letting your imagination getting the best of yourself." But, he felt the earth he was standing on wrap around his feet. He quickly attmpted to fly away, but was unable two. The figure came out of the shadows and??he was the Earth Bending vigliante:?? WILLY WOO.

Scorch quickly encased himself in fire to protect himself, waiting for WILLY WOO to make his next move.

??

Kyusho-Jitsu

[53]Nov 19, 2006
    vegnegun wrote:

General Scorch (Fire Bender)

Scorch had just arrived at the former Earth Kingdom city of Omashu on his way to Ba-Sin-Se, unknowning of the??raid against all Fire Benders and the danger that awaited him. It was dark and??was raining. He walked through the eerily empty streets of the city. He had an errie feeling that he was being followed and saw shadows move in and out the lights.

Scorch yelled, "show yourselves!" Two figures came out of the building behind him. Scorch created a sphere of fire in his palm and held it over his head, lighting up the area around him; the two figures disappeared again.

"Ugh," said Scorch, "get a hold of yourself. You're just letting your imagination getting the best of yourself." But, he felt the earth he was standing on wrap around his feet. He quickly attmpted to fly away, but was unable two. The figure came out of the shadows and??he was the Earth Bending vigliante:?? WILLY WOO.

Scorch quickly encased himself in fire to protect himself, waiting for WILLY WOO to make his next move.

??

Aha, so we've skipped the whole planning session! Good use of point of view changes!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure you don't have to use all caps for Willy Woo.

Edited on 11/19/2006 7:44pm

Leodegarioiii

[54]Nov 19, 2006
    Kyusho-Jitsu wrote:

(That's a good question. People shouldn't make promises they can't keep >_>)

Orinth (Martial Artist)-

- "You... you know about my tribe?" He paused. "... Alright, I'll help you. But... just how do you plan on infiltrating Omashu in the first place?"

(P.S. Leo, can you tell me how to post images? Is it just like in HTML?)

sorry, to post images you need to be level 3.

I can pot it for you just give me the link.

Kyusho-Jitsu

[55]Nov 19, 2006

Ok, the URL is http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs12/i/2006/261/2/5/Short_haired_Neji___olor_by_Naruniichan.jpg

It's a picture of Neji from Naruto with short hair. It's the closest thing I could find. My guy *kinda* looks like that, except his hair is black and not quite that long, and also his eyes are a bit more narrow... and of course he's shorter!

Don't forget that he's short! Use it in the RPG, hilarity will most likely ensue.

Leodegarioiii

[56]Nov 19, 2006

Orinth

Edited on 11/19/2006 8:15pm

ThatLostGuy

[57]Nov 19, 2006
    Leodegarioiii wrote:
    *bUMP*?? Where are all the other RPG players.

I messaged A LOT of them an hour ago. Expect new people to post soon!

ThatLostGuy

[58]Nov 19, 2006
    Leodegarioiii wrote:
    Kyusho-Jitsu, may be you can discover that my character killed your character's father, so you guys can try to kill me.

Or what if the "Dark Shadow's" real name was Shujaka. Now that would be freaky....

Leodegarioiii

[59]Nov 19, 2006
    yeah, and he needs to look for me if he wants to know about his tribe!

ThatLostGuy

[60]Nov 19, 2006
    Willy Woo-(Earth bender) (in a cave with Rexsten and Orinth)
    -
    I smiled when Orinth said that he would help Rexsten and I kill all the Fire Benders in Omashu. I said, "Alright heres the plan. Rexsten and I will sneak around and cause commotion. The guards of Omashu cover ground with one person. Basically what I'm saying is that they never stay in groups. So, when Rexsten and I catch a fire benders attention, Orinth will sneak up behind him for the kill!" Orinth nodded and Rexsten said, "Well, lets attack now. During a strom and at night is the best time to attack." I nodded and said, "This is for our loved ones, our friends, families, and white eyed shorties." Orinth hit me in the arm and yelled, "Shut up, your last name is Woo." I responded, "No, thats my nick-name. I'll tell you my real name after me kill some fire benders!"
    -
    We ran down the mountain side towards Omashu. When we got there Orinth pulled out some ropes and we climbed the wall. We then climbed down the wall and we were in. Somehow, we weren't even noticed, yet! The plan was now put into action. We saw a fire bender (General Scorch), so Rexsten and I caused comotion. The fire bender looked for us by lighting up some fire around his hands. Now, all I had to do was wait for Orinth to get the kill. At least, thats what I hoped for...