We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

Kyusho-Jitsu

[61]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 5

Ooh the story's gettin' good!

Oh, and thanks for posting my pic!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ThatLostGuy

[62]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 11
    Leodegarioiii wrote:
    yeah, and he needs to look for me if he wants to know about his tribe!

But, if you really are Shujaka you would have to say that you actually have white eyes. Also, someone would have to uncover your real name...

Leodegarioiii

[63]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 6
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Leodegarioiii wrote:
    yeah, and he needs to look for me if he wants to know about his tribe!
    But, if you really are Shujaka you would have to say that you actually have white eyes. Also, someone would have to uncover your real name...
    I change my eye color. I'm working on the??name thing.
    Edited on 11/19/2006 8:41pm

ThatLostGuy

[64]Nov 19, 2006
    Yeah, white colored eye contact things are sometimes sold in the "Black Market" at Ba-Sing-Se...LOL!

Leodegarioiii

[68]Nov 19, 2006

While?? I spied on the Dai-li agent i recalled the last time i saw my master...

(flashback)

"Shujaka! Wake up!" We are being attacked by the Terra Team, you need to get out of here!!"

"But master??I want to fight!" " You are not ready! They are the best earthbenders on the Kingdom, you need to get out before they sink this place on the ground!!"

"But, but... When will I see you again??"

"I'll find you, as i did the first time we met. NOW RUN!!!"

(end Flashback)

I Jumped exactly over the Dai-li Agent.

My two daggers softly penetrated his skull, for they were using my fall's own force. After hiding the?? body i ran into a small river,?? I had to swim if i wanted to get to the inner ring. It was the river or the sewer system... so i jumped to the river's cold water.

Edited on 11/19/2006 9:02pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Kyusho-Jitsu

[69]Nov 19, 2006

Well, my guy never hits you. He just lunged at you and yelled. I left it open for you to decide if you dodge, get hit, or counterattack. It doesn't really matter, because we're going to get a fight one way or another.

Actually, I say we go with your scenario! It's cooler

My post has been deleted!

And by the way, my guy's not an earthbender. He uses martial arts to fight as well as his katana... but I guess now he uses boulders too!

Edited on 11/19/2006 9:03pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Eman5805

[70]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 14
    I'm kind on and off here, but don't forget Rexsten has a aggressive bully like attitude with slow feet...gotta keep with their character ya know

Kyusho-Jitsu

[72]Nov 19, 2006

lol.... I'm sorry. It was my fault. I really did like your story better. Can we go with yours even though I've caused so much confusion? lol

vegnegun

[73]Nov 19, 2006

Fine,??I don't care either way.??I accidentally deleted mine, so here it is again

General Scorch (Fire Bender)

There was a moment of silence between??Willy Woo and Scorch. Willy Woo seemed to be waiting for something and looked away from Scorch : BIG MISTAKE! Scorch quickly turned the tables by super heating the earth at his feet, forcing it to become molten rock and allowing Scorch to get away from the ground. Willy Woo stomped on the ground and kicked the rock toward Scorch, but Scorch created a fire barriar in front of him. He duplicated the fire encasing him and surrounded Willy Woo. He failed to notice Orinth had climbed up on the building behind him and threw a large boulder at Scorch, forcing him to come crashing down to earth. Scorch slowly got up and noticed the tables had turned.

"Oh great," said Scorch, "so, this is how it's??going to end? At the hands of some wannabe, pipsqueak?"

"Don't call me Short!" exclaimed Orinth.

"Prepare to die, Fire Nation Scum!" Exclaimed Willy Woo.

Scorch began to laugh histerically, "I think not!" his body became engulfed in fire and??he created a massive explosion,??knocking back his attackers. He took this opportunity to make a "tactical retreat" and thought he had lost his pursuers, but he couldn't have been more wrong....????

(Last one for tonight, will continue tommorrow around the same time, if you wish to continue, go ahead, last post)

General Scorch will return!!!!

Edited on 11/19/2006 9:09pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Kyusho-Jitsu

[74]Nov 19, 2006

Thanks!

- As Scorch made started running the other direction, it wasn't long before he ran into the white-eyed enemy. Scorch stopped, amused by the little boy. "You're quite fast on your feet, aren't you boy?"

Orinth assumed his stance. "Don't underestimate me." Orinth quickly ran towards the general with lightning speed and caught him off guard. He executed a series of short but powerful punches before jumping back. Scorch staggered a little, but regained balance. "So you're strong as well? Not bad, for a little kid."

Orinth took out his katana. "Don't... call... me.... SHORT!!!" He lunged towards Scorch, but that was what the firebender was looking for. He easily dodged Orinth's attack and created a fire spiral that hit Orinth directly.

Orinth stood there. The General assumed that the boy was dead, but was proven wrong as Orinth turned around. His tunic had burned off, revealing his armor which had begun to glow because of the intense heat.

"I'll tell you again." Orinth said. "Don't underestimate me."-

(Hey, I gotta go sleep. You can decide where the fight goes from here. Use the Earthbenders too.)

masterofaeons

[75]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 15
    To Vegnegun:

Vegnagun?! FFX-2 was TERRIBLE!

Lord-darkboy

[76]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 10

lord-darkboy (fire, earth, water, air)

+++flashback+++

PLS No.. NO I BEG YOU, TAKE ME LEAVE HER ALONE: a young woman yelled

she stole the secret artifact you know the punishment of it: darkboy replied

PLS SHE DIDN'T KNEW BETTER SHE IS ONLY 4 YEAR: the woman yelled back

maybe your right hmm i shall give her a punishment she won't forget then instead of death

NOW??GET AWAY??FROM THE KID OR I WILL HIT YOU TO, said darkboy

then so be it , the woman said while crying

fool, darkboy said quitly *fires a almost pure white flame*

AAAAAAAA....

+++end of flashback+++

'NO': darkboy said while sweating he puts his hands to his face an said, 'i need to do alot of good things the pay back the things i did before, bur why this dream the whole time, why... why'*lies back on his side again*'why'.

(well first part have no idea where i am i just want to know do you have to speak in 3th form or in 1st from

for example: darkboy raised his hand or i raised my hand ?)

Leodegarioiii

[77]Nov 20, 2006
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

+++flashback+++

maybe your right hmm i shall give her a punishment she won't forget then instead of death

AAAAAAAA....

+++end of flashback+++

'NO': darkboy said while sweating he puts his hands to his face an said, 'i need to do alot of good things the pay back the things i did before, bur why this dream the whole time, why... why'*lies back on his side again*'why'.

(well first part have no idea where i am i just want to know do you have to speak in 3th form or in 1st from

I don't think it matters, but i prefer to talk in first person.
    I hope you character is not REALLY overpowered. And what's with tha name?? How'bout "dark-Soul" Or "Dark Avatar"?

I don't want to be rude but "DarkBoy" Sounds kind of cheese.
    But if you really like it knock your self out.

Lord-darkboy

[78]Nov 20, 2006
    Leodegarioiii wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

+++flashback+++

AAAAAAAA....

+++end of flashback+++

I don't think it matters, but i prefer to talk in first person. I hope you character is not REALLY overpowered. And what's with tha name?? How'bout "dark-Soul" Or "Dark Avatar"? I don't want to be rude but "DarkBoy" Sounds kind of cheese. But if you really like it knock your self out.

got a problem against my name fine i will talk in 1st person now don't worry since a hit on my head (forgot to mension it) my powers had decresed alot and my flames are now normal orange likes iroh's

Lord-darkboy

[79]Nov 20, 2006

darkboy (fire,earth, wind, water)

i was hoping i could get some sleep till the sun was high until i hearded an ostrich horse stopping near my camp, i camed with much strugle out off my sleeping mat to see who was it, i hoped it was one off my friends but it was an earth kingdom messenger, he had something important to tell me 'darkboy the earth king want you to come to Ba Sing Se! said the messenger, 'can i know the reason why', i replied still anger becuz i needed to come out off my bed

'euhm', he hesitated,'yes i sopuse you can we think someone pennitrated the walls of Ba Sing Se one off the wall gaurds was founded death'

'isn't that a case for the Dai Lee there the elite troops not me, now let me sleep' I said irritated

'normally it would if it was a normal death'

i standed still and said 'how do you mean '

'well he was killed on a assasin way, the earth king allready said you would be difficult so he offers 50 gold pieces to come to Ba Sing Se now and 500 more when the case is closed'

'when do we leave' I replied

'now si... euhm now if you want to'

I know what he wanted to say "sir" how could i blame him it was still three years after my kingdom was conquerd and i escaped

(well next part comes when someone else typed something)

Edited on 11/20/2006 8:22am

Leodegarioiii

[80]Nov 20, 2006

When i arrived to the Inner ring it was almost mooring. I was tired of swimming all night long.

The streets of the Inner ring were full of Dai-Li agents,??I had to find a place to rest until night fall.

Luckily i found an empty house, one of it's walls was completely destroyed, as if an earthbender had made it explode. At the house basement i sharpened my daggers while i??read what he inscription on them said.

"Fear is a is your blade"

Master Shi Roh gave me those daggers 8 years ago...

I missed him, he was the closest thing i ever had to a father, he used to stay all night long training me how to use those daggers as extensions of my hands, with precision and might. He told me how to kill with only one strike, how to block swords with them, and how to climb walls with them.

Every night i see his face, his white eyes telling me how to act, ??how to move and how to kill.

That night was going to be big, the earth king?? would fall by my hands... at least that was what i thought...

Edited on 11/20/2006 8:39am