We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

omnitrix_gal

[241]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 16
    One word - Lightbender.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kyusho-Jitsu

[242]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 5

Yo guys, I probably won't be able to continue this RPG.

I wanna increase my pace at my schooling ( I school at home) and finish before my 14th birthday.

Well, it was fun! You can do whatever you want with my character at this point.

Lord-darkboy

[243]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 10

Darkboy (fire, earth, wind, water)

sun was rising, when i heard 200 soldiers preparing themself

'everybody leave now' long feng said

'WHAT'i yelled ' I'M WAITING FOR 3 HOURS HERE AND NOW I MUST LEAVE'

'yes, leave now you can come back tommorow' long feng said

'stupid Ba Sing Se letting me wait for 3 hours for hearing i must leave' i said quitly

when i was walking home i had the feeling someone followed me i walked faster and faster and then i started to run i ran straight into a alley waiting to see who was following me, i saw 2 shadows coming closer when i wanted to attack i saw it where 2 dai lee agents

'everything allright sir' one said

'we where sent by long feng to guide you homeand to gaurd you ' said the other one

'ow oke' i answered

when i was home one of the gaurds said

'do you need anything else'

'uehm'i hessitated till i saw the kitchen 'yes can you send someone to wash my dishes'

'yes sir' he said

i went to the other gaurd and said 'would you like some tea i think its easier to gaurd from the inside'

he looked at me and said no

'a well suit yourself i'm going to take a nap, goodnight' i said

i didn't care what he thought of me but i felt weird, i felled fear

ThatLostGuy

[244]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 11
    Kyusho-Jitsu wrote:

I wanna increase my pace at my schooling ( I school at home) and finish before my 14th birthday.

WHAT!?!?!? NOOOOO, you have to stay! Even if it means you post once a day! Or at least have a farewall post. Make a memorable moment on the RPG so all of us are left in awe and are like, "Wow, that was an amazing post."

Lord-darkboy

[245]Nov 22, 2006

Darkboy (fire, earth, wind, water)

when i woke up i noticed that the sun didn't change much of place, i went out of my chamber right into the bathroom (am i the only one who wash himself ???) to fresh up.

'good morning sir, you slept 24 hour' said 1 of the gaurds 'we thought you were sick'

i was shocked and forgot about them completely, i didn't believe it first that i slept an entire day, bu then i was very tired.

' why are you actually protecting me ' i asked sleeply

'in case you didn't noticed but the ppl are not very happy to have a firebender living with them' the second gaurd replied

'ofcourse, anything happend when i was asleep' i asked

'not very much' the 1ste answered 'but you dishes are shining again, but we also heard someone outside, a scream??we think someone was murdered but when whe camed outside to look noone was there '

'interesting' i replied

' oh yes your meeting with he king is placed about 2 days from now' the 2nd said again

i smacked in my face when i heard it.

vegnegun

[246]Nov 22, 2006
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Kyusho-Jitsu wrote:

WHAT!?!?!? NOOOOO, you have to stay! Even if it means you post once a day! Or at least have a farewall post. Make a memorable moment on the RPG so all of us are left in awe and are like, "Wow, that was an amazing post."

I completely agree. If you are planning to go out, at least go out with a bang.

Heck, even as Thatlostguy said, one post a day is enough to stay in the RPG.

ThatLostGuy

[247]Nov 22, 2006
    Willy Woo (Earth bender)
    -
    I just fell asleep Red Death's house along with Rexsten, Hevet, Red Death, and Orinth...
    -
    +++++FLASHBACK START+++++
    (The flashback explains my first post ever about "the incident" in my home town, Ho-Fi-Keep)...
    My father ran up to me and said, "Run. Get out of here. The Fire Nation is here and they are destroying out villiage." I ran and my father yelled, "WAIT!" I looked at him and he continued, "I love you! NOW RUN!" I stared at him for a few moments and I replied, "I love you too dad!" Just then a man with a huge axe stepped behind my dad and he swung the axe through his heart. The man with the axe looked at me and he began to laugh. The man said, "Hahaha I love my job!" I teared a little bit as I turned around and began to run away.
    -
    As I ran I heard the man with the axe yell, "After him! No survivors! I turned around to see if I was actually being followed and a Fire Bender with a huge red mohawk was running towards me. He shot a fire ball at me and I dodged it. I made my fist into rocks and I swung them at him. He fell down and I hit him three more times in the face. The man with the red mohawk said, "Go ahead do your worst. I've killed so many citzens in the past. I've done my job and now I deserve to die." I yelled at him, "I won't kill you as long as you answer this one question! Who is the man who just killed my fater? Who is the man with the axe?" The man laughed and said, "Oh so you want revenge... Well, that man is ruthless and he will kill anyone he wants to. He has no heart, he has no soul. His name is Rampage!" I ran away and left the man with the red mohawk lying on the ground, alive...
    +++++FLASHBACK END+++++
    I woke up and screamed, "Dad! I'll avenge you!" Red Death woke up and said, "You woke me up again!" Red Death looked at his watch and he said, "Actually, its 8:00! Team, wake up! its time to make a difference. Heres the plan...."

ThatLostGuy

[248]Nov 22, 2006
    vegnegun wrote:
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Kyusho-Jitsu wrote:

I completely agree. If you are planning to go out, at least go out with a bang.

Heck, even as Thatlostguy said, one post a day is enough to stay in the RPG.

Yes, "Go out with a bang"! I like that! -
    Well, I am going to update the website when I get home. I am going out for an hour or two.

vegnegun

[249]Nov 22, 2006

ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Willy Woo (Earth bender) - I just fell asleep Red Death's house along with Rexsten, Hevet, Red Death, and Orinth... - +++++FLASHBACK START+++++ (The flashback explains my first post ever about "the incident" in my home town, Ho-Fi-Keep)... My father ran up to me and said, "Run. Get out of here. The Fire Nation is here and they are destroying out villiage." I ran and my father yelled, "WAIT!" I looked at him and he continued, "I love you! NOW RUN!" I stared at him for a few moments and I replied, "I love you too dad!" Just then a man with a huge axe stepped behind my dad and he swung the axe through his heart. The man with the axe looked at me and he began to laugh. The man said, "Hahaha I love my job!" I teared a little bit as I turned around and began to run away. - As I ran I heard the man with the axe yell, "After him! No survivors! I turned around to see if I was actually being followed and a Fire Bender with a huge red mohawk was running towards me. He shot a fire ball at me and I dodged it. I made my fist into rocks and I swung them at him. He fell down and I hit him three more times in the face. The man with the red mohawk said, "Go ahead do your worst. I've killed so many citzens in the past. I've done my job and now I deserve to die." I yelled at him, "I won't kill you as long as you answer this one question! Who is the man who just killed my fater? Who is the man with the axe?" The man laughed and said, "Oh so you want revenge... Well, that man is ruthless and he will kill anyone he wants to. He has no heart, he has no soul. His name is Rampage!" I ran away and left the man with the red mohawk lying on the ground, alive... +++++FLASHBACK END+++++ I woke up and screamed, "Dad! I'll avenge you!" Red Death woke up and said, "You woke me up again!" Red Death looked at his watch and he said, "Actually, its 8:00! Team, wake up! its time to make a difference. Heres the plan...."

Yeah!!! Rampage strikes again!

??I??must assume??now that he might become a semi-major villan in the story to some other characters, so, here's??a short bio for Rampage if you would want to put him on your website (I really don't care if you do or not).

Rampage

Bending Power: None, uses raw muscle (Martial Arts,??Gigantic Axe)

Height: 7"2

Hair Color: Red (Has some facial hair)

Eye Color: Green

Missions in Life:

To??get his revenge on??Scorch and destroy him.??

To spread the Fire Nation's rule throughout the world by any means necessay.

History: In the past Rampage has been the second in command, and a back stabber, to General Scorch. He first attempted ths on a small raid on a village that was NOT approved by Scorch. He had received a burn mark from Scorch as a reminder of his treachary. He had become more determind than ever to get rid of Scorch. When Scorch finally left, Rampage thought he would finally receive the title "General", but that wasn't what the firelord had in mind. Rampage now serves under a new master and seems to??execute his orders??blindly.

Personallity: His name is short and obvious, but??get's to the point. Rampage is more than likely the most brutal soldier on the Fire Nation army, perhaps in any army, striking down anyone that gets in his way.??No one is safe from is unrelenting furry, not even his own soldiers. In short, he is a major BULLY and THUG.

*************************************************************************************

BTW, Rampage is NOT a fire bender, just for future reference.

P.S. I'll try to find a pic of him that best fits his description.

Edited on 11/22/2006 1:46pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Eman5805

[250]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 14
    Nice...Rampage is like Rexsten xs 2...two tall powerhouses, but one is a bender...

TheGreatAvatar

[251]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 4
    Red death(master of fire and earth)
    -----------------------------------
    its time to get ready
    "here" i said
    while drawing an image on a piece of paper
    "we are here" i said as i ponted at a image of a sewer
    "...and the supply line is here" i said as i pointed at a line

"at 9:15, we shouald all be ready and packed"
    "everyone start getting ready now...there isnt much time to prepeare"
    "we might get to the spot a little early, so we will be waiting there for the guards to shift positions"

"....So..come on!!..what are we waiting for?!?!"
    "Get packing!!"

I ran to my bed and put on my specially made fire nation armor
    i also packed my sword, my ninja stars, a cloak to cover my fire nation armor, and my red mask so that none of the guards would recognize me if they lived

"Nice mask" Ornith said
    "thanks" i replied

after everyone was packed, we headed out

**flashback**
    I was a few months old
    i was at home in the fire nation with my parents
    all of a sudden, there was a thump on the ceiling, and then someone broke through the ceiling at jumped in

My parents yelled for help
    they didnt know this man
    i was scared too

The man moved foward
    and i notice the murderer had white eyes...
    and?? he quickly ran at my parents at took out 2 daggers and killed my parents swiftly
    I started to cry
    The man started walking towards me, but then fire nation guards busted into my house
    They said they heard screams...so did i...screams of my parents
    but by the time they got there, the murderer was gone

One of the guards i remember asked in a rough voice if i was okay
    he had a giant axe at his side
    he looked like a giant to me
    He calmly said
    "Hi, im rampage"
    "..and im going to take you to the palace to see what fire lord ozai wants to do with you...orphan..."
    **flashback end**

"Red death"
    "RED DEATH!!" yelled willywoo
    "you okay there?"he asked
    "you dozed off for a moment there"

"im okay"i replied
    "i was just thinking"
    then i stared at ornith then sighed

"are we all ready now?"i asked

"Yes" everyone replied
    Edited on 11/22/2006 1:11pm

vegnegun

[252]Nov 22, 2006

Wow, two characters, other than Scorch, have connections to Rampage.

COOL!!!!

TheGreatAvatar

[253]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 4
    vegnegun wrote:

COOL!!!!

whatd u expect..i was fire nation too=p

vegnegun

[254]Nov 22, 2006
    TheGreatAvatar wrote:
    vegnegun wrote:

COOL!!!!

whatd u expect..i was fire nation too=p

Yeah, I knew that. Its just that, other than Scorch, Red Death and Willy Woo have both had an "incident" to where Rampage has had a major impact on their lives.

I never knew that Rampage would become such a major character in such a small amount of time, I guess.

vegnegun

[255]Nov 22, 2006

Rampage (Martial Arts, Gigantic Axe)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rampage had just been defeated by his old commander, Scorch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rampage had just returned to his ship to report to his commander, the man who had taken Scorch's place as the General of the fleet. Rampage went to the command deck to report his failure to the general and informed him about the incident in the village.

"So you failed?" asked the Mysterious man.

"Yes, my lord," said Rampage, "but it wasn't my fault. Scorch has somehow become more powerful than anybody I have ever faced."

"Hmm, tell me Rampage," said the Mysterious Man, "what have I given you since I have assumed command of this pathetic fleet?"

Rampage sighed, "free will, troops, and a ship of my own,"??he said.??

"Exactley," said the man, "I have given you free will, troops, and a ship," said the Man, "and all I ask of you is to capture one, lonely fire-bender... Why has this not happened?!"

"Obsidian, please, let me explain," started Rampage.

"It's too late for you," said Obsidian, "an interesting choice of words though..." He took a ball of fire in his hand, "Please me, and you shall be rewarded, disappoint me," he said as he sent a stream of fire toward Rampage, barely missing, "and you shall suffer. A difficult choice?"

"No, Obsidian," said Rampage.

"Good, now, what will you do?" asked Obsidian.

"Return and destroy Scorch," said Rampage with confidence.

"No, Scorch can wait," said Obsidian, "I have received a report that the village has hired a small pack of earth benders that have gained quiet a reputation in all of the nations. I want you to invade the village and make sure that they will not pose a threat to??the fire nation's rule!"

"Yes, my lord," said Rampage.

"Wait," said Obsidian, "I??recently came accross an interesting artifact that may come into use for??you." Obsidian took a oddly shaped, red axe that was large than the last. "This is my last present fo you. Use it wisely."

"Yes, my lord," said Rampage, "I will not disappoint you again."??Rampage left the ship once again with??his ships??and a small number of troops to invade the village, claiming the city in the name of the Fire Lord.??

Edited on 11/22/2006 7:55pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Rin-tori

[256]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 6
    Rin
    Firebender (novice)
    Scorch just woke up and Rin made him some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here. I'm not much of a cook, but since you're hungry this will have to do." She gave him the plate and he began wolfing down the food. Boys will be boys, she thought to herself.
    "So, like..." She tried to think of something to say. "I'm amazed you can even sit up after the blow you took. But...who are you? And who was that other man fighting you?"
    Realizing he was still eating, she stopped talking for a moment.
    "Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself! How rude of me. I'm Rin Kanei, but I don't know who you are..." She cleared her throat. "Just call me Rin."

vegnegun

[257]Nov 22, 2006

General Scorch (Fire Bender)

Rin had just given Scorch some food

"Oh, my apologies," said Scorch, "I'm Scorch. It's nice to meet you Rin."

"So, why did you confront that man?" asked Rin.

"I have my reasons," said Scorch, "let's just say, I had a score to settle with that guy."

"Okay, so, what brings you to this village?" asked Rin.

"Oh, I just needed some rest, I've been fly-..." Scorch stopped in mid-word, "I've been walking for a few days and thought I could find a place to rest here."

"Really," said Rin, "the villagers are kinda scared of fire benders, and after that performance, I think you should lay low for a while."

"Really? How did you fit in?" asked Scorch. Rin had a shocked expression on her face.

"What do you mean?" asked Rin.

"Don't play dumb with me," said Scorch, "I could sense you chi immediately after??I woke up."

"I'm not a fire bender!" exclaimed Rin.

"I never said you were," said Scorch.

"Oh, a well," began Rin, but she just stopped talking.

"So, what do you want from me?" asked Scorch, "I know that if someone helps someone they don't know, they want something."

"Well, you're quick to figure things out," said??Rin, "alright then. You already know I'm a fire bender, so..."

"You want me to teach you," said Scorch, "I guess that's a fair price for helping me."

"Really!?" said Rin, "thank you so much!"??

Edited on 11/22/2006 2:27pm

Lord-darkboy

[258]Nov 22, 2006

darkboy (wind, fire, earth, water)

i was wondering throug the city but those 2 gaurds started to annoy me i knew i drawed way too much attention with those gaurds, i went to the center where i saw the wanted posters

'tss the useal , iroh, zuko, azula, some commandars'i said

then i saw a name wich made me remember a man

'Rampage' i said quitly ' sought for termenating all prisonors except for one who needed to tell the story'

+++FLASHBACK+++(ca.14?? year ago)

'well captain Rampage'i said' happy birthday'

'euhm thank you, sir' he replied

'i know your suprised i congratulate you, but you did some fine things for the army'i said

'oh it was nothing'he said darkly

i could sence his rage so strong i was pitty he wasn't a bender he would be a great student

'still as your 20th anniversety i'm giving you a town, ever heard of the Ho-Fi-Keep ' i said laughing

'but sir, that town is far behind enemy lines'he said confused

'i know it make take a while but i have orderd everyone that that town is your to do with it that you please, only you and some choosen warriors'i said

after saying it i laught very hard Rampage laughed with me

+++END OF FLASHBACK+++

'sir, everything allright' 1 of my gaurds said

'i'm fine thanks' i replied

*wonders* i havn't heard much of the war progress when i'm done here i'll go as fast as i can to the Ho-Fi-Keep and warn them at all cost

Edited on 11/22/2006 2:28pm

vegnegun

[259]Nov 22, 2006

Holy Crap! Almost??everyone is using Rampage now!

AWSOME!

Lord-darkboy

[260]Nov 22, 2006
    vegnegun wrote:

Holy Crap! Almost??everyone is using Rampage now!

AWSOME!

it was a thought that camed into my i had to use it ^^