We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

Eman5805

[261]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 14
    Rampage is??quickly becoming a major villian.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vegnegun

[262]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 11

Eman5805 wrote:
    Rampage is??quickly becoming a major villian.

I know, I use him once, and everyone does it!

That's so COOL. Let's not forget, though, about his commander, Obsidian.

Rin-tori

[263]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 6
    Rin (Novice Firebender)
    Scorch just agreed to teach her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Maybe you should rest up first, the wounds you took were pretty nasty-looking. Are you sure you're alright?" She questioned.

"I've had worse, trust me." Scorch stood up. He towered over her at around 6 feet, dwarfing the 15-year-old by at least a whole head. He was obviously intimidating, but maybe he wasn't so bad.

"So you're a firebender too? Where did you learn?" Rin asked, curious.

"Oh, wait, I shouldn't be asking such personal questions. But then...have you been back home recently? Why are you wandering around here? Did something happen?"
    Edited on 11/22/2006 2:37pm

vegnegun

[264]Nov 22, 2006

Scorch (Fire Bender)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin began to assault Scorch with a lot of questions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, let me start with who taught me fire bending," said Scorch, "I had to teach myself because I was too young to enroll in any classes offered by the Fire Nation. I have NOT been home since I became a General. And I am a fugitive running from that man, Rampage, and basically what happened was I decided to try to end this war between the Fire Nation and everybody else, so I left my fleet."

"Wow," said Rin, "but, don't your parents miss you at all?"

"No, as odd as it may seem," said Scorch, "my parents didn't like me because I had an older brother. And he got all of the attention. He was even sent to a special school for military tactics. But, I was given the title General and that didn't change anything."

"Oh, well that's too bad," said Rin, "so, when do we begin my training?"

"We could start now, if you want," said Scorch, "do you know somewhere we could be outside and not be seen by the villagers?"

"Well, how lucky are you?" asked Rin, "this cabin is on the coastline and no one from the village can see or, for that matter, comes out here."

"Okay, let's go outside then," said Scorch. Rin and Scorch went outside on the beach.

"Okay, show me what you already know." said Scorch.

Rin-tori

[265]Nov 22, 2006
    Rin (novice firebender)

Just asked to show her firebending she already knows by Scorch.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin inhaled and exhaled deeply and centered herself. After a moment she swung her arm back in a fist and forced it forward in a small jet of flame and stepped back. She breathed in and out again and kicked the air in a spin, sending an arc of flame outward.

She lost her balance and stopped her fall with her hands and ended up in a backbend. She kicked herself over in a backwards cartwheel and stood up. She brushed the sand off of her clothes and looked at Scorch.

"I don't know that much, but Kazu taught me everything I know. He was my big brother."

"We have a lot of work to do." Said Scorch.
    "First of all is your stance. You need to put yourself in a position where you can burn other things without hurting yourself. The key is quick movement. If you're not quick, you can get seriously hurt."
    Scorch put himself in a stance that was wider with his arms out in front of him. Rin tried to imitate the stance as well. Scorch adjusted her hands and back.

"You're slouching. When you firebend, you need to be able to breathe so your chi can create fire. You don't breathe as well when you slouch. And keep your shoulders up."

"Okay." Rin tried the stance again.
    Edited on 11/22/2006 3:01pm
    Edited 2 total times.

vegnegun

[266]Nov 22, 2006

General Scorch (Fire Bender)

Scorch began to help Rin with the most basic of Fire Bending moves.

"That looks better," said Scorch, "Now, try to make a fire ball in your hand and pass it to the other." Rin breathed out and created a fire ball and tried to pass it into her other hand, but the ball evaportaed before it even reached her other hand.

"Whoops," said Rin, "sorry."

"No, that's fine," said Scorch, "that's actually a pretty advanced move. Now, your problem is that you are emotionally unstabble. Most fire benders believe that anger is the best aid in battle, but it is their greatest weakness."

"What!?" exclaimed Rin.

"See, it's sudden outbursts like that, along with other elements, that make it difficult for you to fire bend," said Scorch.

"Okay, what can I do about it?" asked Rin.

"Do you have any inscents?" asked Scorch.

"Yeah they're inside," said Rin, "why?"

"Well, the first step to clearing your mind is to meditate," said Scorch, "and the inscents will help you relax."??

"Oh, okay," said Rin.

Edited on 11/22/2006 3:32pm

ThatLostGuy

[268]Nov 22, 2006
    WOW! Scorch is popular now. And it seems I know about Willy Woo's hometown of Ho-Fi-Keep a little more as well. It was Rampage's birthday present, lol! Well, I will be back in two hours or so and I will finally post for Willy Woo. TheGreatAvatar...you can post again...I dont care, go ahead...When I get home I will post like crazy and I will edit the website....no one forget about the fire bender with the red mohawk also (from my latest post of WillyWoo), red mohawk might be back in the future...

Rin-tori

[269]Nov 22, 2006
    Rin (novice firebender)
    Just got informed that she needs to meditate to relax her mind for firebending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin found some incense lying around and put it in a stand at the end of the room on the floor. She touched it to her fingers and lit it. Jasmine scented smoke streamed up from the end of it and Rin sat on the floor with crossed legs to meditate. She breathed in and out. Meditating was annoying, but she continued.

"When do I stop?" She asked.

vegnegun

[270]Nov 22, 2006

General Scorch (Fire Bender)

Rin had just began her meditation

"As soon as the inscents burn out," said Scorch.

"Okay," said Rin. She took a deep breath and slowly exhauled. She tried to clear her mind of everything, but was to anxious about starting her training.

"Well, you're done." said Scorch.

"What," asked Rin, "already?"

"Yeah, open your eyes," said Scorch, "I have to be honest with you. This wasn't for meditation purposes. I wanted to see if you could control your bending."

"Oh," said Rin, "so, is this good?"

"No, it's not good," said Scorch, "I wanted to see if you could control your bending even with your emotions. By giving you the knowledge that we would be finished as soon as the inscents burnt out, I wanted to see if your anxeity would get the best of your bending."

"Ah, sorry," said Rin, "so your saying I'm hopeless?"

"No," said Scorch, "no offense to your brother, but he didn't even get close to teaching you the basics. We'll have to start from scratch."

"Okay, I'm fine with that," said Rin. Suddenly, Scorch noticed smoke rise from the direction of the village.

"Oh no," said Scorch, "I think we have a problem. Look!" Rin turned around and saw the smoke.

"What does it mean?" asked Rin.

"Rampage," said Scorch, "come with me, we're going to show him that this isn't his village."

"But what can I do to help?" asked Rin.

"Improvise," said Scorch, "plus, you might just learn something out there if you watch me fire bend in a suspenseful situation. Scorch began to run toward the village, so that Rin wouldn't fall behind.??

Edited on 11/22/2006 6:56pm

vegnegun

[271]Nov 22, 2006

Hey, it looks like you double posted this post........

ThatLostGuy wrote:
    WOW! Scorch is popular now. And it seems I know about Willy Woo's hometown of Ho-Fi-Keep a little more as well. It was Rampage's birthday present, lol! Well, I will be back in two hours or so and I will finally post for Willy Woo. TheGreatAvatar...you can post again...I dont care, go ahead...When I get home I will post like crazy and I will edit the website....no one forget about the fire bender with the red mohawk also (from my latest post of WillyWoo), red mohawk might be back in the future...

Just thought you should know...

mhmellie

[272]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 8
    Name: Kyo Sagami
    Special move: Rock Walls
    Height: 5'2"
    Eyes: Emerald Green
    Hair: Short cut w/ many many layers that get in her face
    Personality: shes a very down to earth low maintenance kinda girl. she can be really rowdy at times. and is alway up for a challenge. she doesnt mind be the hero at times but likes to keep the lime light off her mostly.

vegnegun

[273]Nov 22, 2006

Rampage (Martial Arts, Gigantic Axe)

Rampage had just left Obsidian's ship and was heading back for the village.

"Ugh," said Rampage, "I never thought I would actually miss that little brat Scorch so much!?" They were just about to get ashore and Rampage saw three, unknown, Earth Benders waiting for them.

"So, they decided to throw us a welcome back party, eh?" asked Rampage retorically. The??Earth Benders created a large wall in a small attempt to stop Rampage's attack. Rampage knew that wouldn't stop the sheer power of an incoming *fire nation navy ship*. Rampage got out onto the deck of the ship and waited for the impact of the ship to the rock wall. The ship's??bow opened, releasing over a dozen Fire Nation Troops. Rampage jumped off the boat and raised his axe into the air.

"Let them fall, where they may!" roared Rampage as he began to laugh histerically. Two of the Earth Benders attempted to confront Rampage head on by??hurling two stones through the air, but Rampage swung his axe, forcing one to shatter like glass and raised his fist at the other, punching it back to earth. Rampage felt rocks begin to badger his back and began to laugh again. He turned around and??swung his axe??at the three, foolish Earth Benders that were stupid enough to get into a close range fight with them. He sliced right through two earth benders, forcing their blood to spill on the ground. Rampage began to laugh again.

"Fools!" exclaimed Rampage, "you can't??defeat the Fire Nation! For the glory of the Royalty!" He began to laugh again and turned around and??walked slowly toward the othe Earth Benders, who were still through rocks at Rampage.??He got close enough and sliced right through them, spilling their insides on the ground,??and began to head for the center of town.????

*Try to say that five times fast!

Edited on 11/22/2006 8:30pm
    Edited 3 total times.

ThatLostGuy

[274]Nov 22, 2006
    Willy Woo (Earth Bender)
    -
    The team of Hevet, Orinth, Red Death, Rexsten, and I were ready to attack the supply line of the fire benders in Omashu. We had all just packed up are gear and we headed out of the sewer home.
    -
    The five of us were walking and I said, "So, why the supply line?" Red Death replied, "Well, thats where the Fire Nation gets their swords, daggers, masks, clothes, and other stuff. So, if we can take that away from them it might hurt the Fire Nation. Also, there will be a lot of people from the Fire Nation waiting for the supplies to arrive." Red Death pointed in the distance and said, "See, what did I tell you?" I looked and in the distance I saw a lot of Fire Benders at the gate of Omashu. Also, it seems that the cargo arrived early because there was a vehicle entering Omasu's gate. I said, "We are too late! And I thought you said that this was the best time to attack because there would be few guards!" -
    Red Death replied, "Compared to other times, this isn't a lot of guards. Trust me, I'm a former Fire Nation soldier, I should know!" Orinth added, "We can't possibly attack them! All of us will die for sure!" I looked at Hevet and he had a sad look on his face. Rexsten now said, "Well, the four of us (not Red Death) are the most wanted men in Omashu. We are the intruders of Omashu. And now that the Fire Nation has their cargo and supplies, I'm sure they will hunt us down. We have to get out of here! We have to leave Omashu!" I said, "Rex, usually you never talk. And when you do talk, you say something mean. But, you definately just said the right thing!" Hevet budded in, "Although I want every person in the Fire Nation dead, we cannnot kill them. We must leave. And if we don't we will be killed!"
    -
    I looked at Orinth and said, "Shujaka?" Orinth smiled and said, "Only if we kill some fire benders along the way!" I laughed and then I said, "Team. We are going to Ba-Sing-Se to look for a man known as Shujaka, or the "Dark Shadow". But, I promise you all that along the way we WILL kill any fire bender in our path! Team, are you with me!"

ThatLostGuy

[275]Nov 22, 2006
    I just updated a little bit of the website (Currently in the RPG...). So, go check it out if you want to be caught up...

vegnegun

[276]Nov 22, 2006
    Okay, well, I think I'm done for today, but will be back tomorrow.^^

[277]Nov 22, 2006
    How do I offically post here?

Eman5805

[278]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 14

Rexsten (Earthbender)

Rexsten was running again. Running from another fight. I'm becoming soft, Rexsten thought bitterly. Their plan was busted and now they're headed to Ba Sing Se. It was almost as if he was reliving his life. And Rexsten's past??life was something he didn't want to be reminded of. He'd like nothing better than to forget waking up with Omashu under siege and seeing his father's arm nearly burned off, hearing his father's screams as he was forced to chop off his own arm when gangrene set into his untreated wounds. Rexsten could still smell the charred flesh...

"Hey! HEY!" Willy Woo was shaking Rexsten. "Rexsten, what the heck's wrong with you? You just stopped running and stood lookin at the ground. You okay?"

Rexsten blinked. "What? Sorry, I...thought I saw something." Everyone was looking at Rexsten like he turned into a hog-monkey. "You dregs??gonna stand there looking at me or are we getting the hell out of here?"

Heh, now they think I'm crazy. Good.

Edited on 11/22/2006 8:58pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Rin-tori

[279]Nov 22, 2006
    Well Vegnegun left, but I live on! Muahahaha!!
    Sorry for the long delay. Comp problems combined with internet problems = Not fun.

[280]Nov 22, 2006
    Name:Rinkoto Fang
    Bending-Mid-Level AirBending
    Speciality-Tornado
    Height-5'7"
    Age-18
    Gender-Male Weight-175
    Eyes-Dark Green
    Hair-Short and Messy, never has time to fix
    Description: Fang was born in a small Earth Nation village near Ba-Sing-Se. He was named Fang because when he was born, a wolf howled in the distance. Fang almost knew air-bending instinctivly, which was odd, since air-bending was lost many years ago. Life was good for him as he soon used air-bending as if it was a third arm. The fire nation, upon hearing a rumor of an air-bender, attacked his village, believing him to be the Avatar. Fang was not in the village at the time and it was burned to the ground. Upon his return, he learned that the one responsible for the destruction of his village was a trio of men, one of whos name was Mayhem. The survivors then told him to leave and never returned, for they now saw him as a disgrace and the source of their bad fates. Leaving behind all he knew, Fang hopes to find a place where he belongs and to defeat the ones who caused his village so much pain.
    Style: Fang prefers to throw he opponent off guard by taunting and not taking them seriously. His air-bending skills are mid-level, not yet at the masterful level he wishes to achieve. When in battle, he uses his air-bending to increase his speed and to protect his body from harm. His specialty, the tornado, requries him to run around in circles at a high speed. The damage it causes is based on how small the orignal circle is. Fang may be seen as a care-free slacker, but when backed into a corner or angered, he becomes as vicious as the animal he was named after.
    Edited on 11/30/2006 6:05am
    Edited 6 total times.