We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

AEtherBlue

[304]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 5
    ooh
    ok...
    Edited on 11/23/2006 8:13am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ThatLostGuy

[308]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 11
    Guys back to the RPG...we all know it Thanksgiving, amazing! Lol..if you are here today then post. I just introduced Spike, Bulldozer, and Mayhem. They are in 2 posts so far. They are in the same villiage as Rin, Scorch, Rampage, and Obsidean. So, vegnegun why dont you post for Rampage or Scorch....I was gettting a little tired of Willy Woo due to the fact that Orinth quit, Rexsten NEVER posts, and Red Death won't be home until 3....So yea....

vegnegun

[313]Nov 23, 2006

General Scorch (Fire Bender)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin and Scorch had began to retreat from the village and headed back to the beach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you out there!" said Scorch as they were running back to the beach, "I just hope you didn't piss him off by kneeing him in the... You know.... *Coughs*."

"Yeah, well, you told me to improvise," said Rin, "and I think that kneeing someone there is considered improvising."

"You do have a point," said Scorch. He looked behind him and then looked back at Rin. "Uh-oh, Rampage is following us." Rin looked back and saw the massive form that was Rampage running behind them, lesss than a half mile back.

"Great, if we continue back, he'll destroy the cabin," said Rin, "and I never got the insurence on it..."

"Look, he's after me," said Scorch, "just head to the beach and I'll meet you there as soon as I can." He saw the look of worry on Rin's face. "Don't worry, I'll be back, 10 minutes tops."

"Alright," said Rin, "I'll be waiting." Scorch began to run toward the right and saw Rampage change course toward him. Rin continue to run toward the beach. Scorch stopped in the middle of a flat plain and waited for Rampage. Rampage slowly came up toward Scorch with his axe.

"So, you decided to stay and fight, eh?" asked Rampage, "good, after I'm finished with you, I'm gonna get the girl."

"Hmph," said Scorch, "not if I can help it." Scorch lunged toward Rampage but Rampage grabbed Scorch in the chest and held him in the air. Scorch qucikly encased his body in fire, forcing Rampage to throw Scorch on the ground. Rampage rasied his axe and slammed it toward Scorch, but Scorch jumped and flew out of the way, landing onto and grabbing onto Rampage's back. Rampage fell backward on top of Scorch and stood up. Scorch's fire barrier went out and he fainted.

"Ignore the pain," said Rampage, "its??only going to get worse!" He began to laugh histerically again and raised his axe in the air. Scorch woke up and rolled out of the way, and kicked Rampage in the *mentionable* place that had already been struck once today. Rampage fell over and groaned again.??

"What's with the people in this village and kicking people in the..." began Rampage, when he moaned again. Scorch got up and walked slowly toward Rampage, lit up his feet with??fire, and??kicked him in the face. Rampage fell back and fainted. Scorch quickly flew back toward the??beach, occasionally looking back to make sure Rampage wasn't following him. He saw Rin down on the beach and landed.

??She had a look of??surpirse when Scorch landed.??"Wow," said Rin, "I'm glad I chose you to teach me fire bending."????

Edited on 11/23/2006 11:33am

vegnegun

[314]Nov 23, 2006

ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Guys back to the RPG...we all know it Thanksgiving, amazing! Lol..if you are here today then post. I just introduced Spike, Bulldozer, and Mayhem. They are in 2 posts so far. They are in the same villiage as Rin, Scorch, Rampage, and Obsidean. So, vegnegun why dont you post for Rampage or Scorch....I was gettting a little tired of Willy Woo due to the fact that Orinth quit, Rexsten NEVER posts, and Red Death won't be home until 3....So yea....

Yeah, I don't blame you for getting tired of Willy Woo, it's just not fun if you're "partners in crime" don't contribute to your stories at all.

There is just one thing though: I don't know anything about your new characters! Could you make a short bio for each of them and either post it on your website??or on this fourm (Things like: what their age is, bending power, personallity, and if they have ever had a connection to Rampage (I assume Spike Might have))? Once I get this info, I'll post for Rampage.

BTW, its thanksgiving people! It's not a big deal. GET OVER IT!!!!!!

P.S How many people vote on the polls on the website (http://www.freewebs.com/avatarrpg/)? cause, I think some people are voting more than once.....

Edited on 11/23/2006 9:20am
    Edited 4 total times.

Rin-tori

[315]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 6
    Rin has returned for a while. *shifty eyes*
    Rin (novice Firebender) Rampage just lost to Scorch again and returned to the beach where Rin was waiting.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, where to next, Sifu Scorch?" Rin asked.
    "Sifu? I'm only a year older than you. But I do like that title..." Scorch noted. "Rampage is going to follow us wherever he can get to. But..."
    "But Ba Sing Se is one place that the Fire Nation can't enter." Rin finished his sentence.
    "You have a good point..." Scorch said.
    "Well, let's think about it, but for now I'd like to learn some Firebending in a place that's farther from Rampage. Why don't we just go east along the coast for now?"
    "All right." An hour later, they decided to stop and take a break. Walking on sand was annoying, and Scorch wasn't used to walking wherever he went.

"Do you think we lost him?" Rin asked, sprawled out on the sand.
    "Probably." Scorch responded. "I'll go check in a minute." Rin took off the longer white undersleeves of her shirt and left it on the sand. It was cooler in her red vest. She kicked off her sandals and ran around in the shallower water.

"You're just like a kid." Scorch noted.
    "Huh? But we're both teenagers, aren't we kids already?"
    "I guess..." Scorch laughed. "I'll go check if Rampage is following us."
    "Okay."

vegnegun

[316]Nov 23, 2006

General??Scorch (Fire Bender)

Scorch and Rin had just taken a break and Scorch went to see if Rampage had followed them.

Scorch began to fly over a low hill and saw the meadow that Scorch and Rampage had fought on. Rampage had left and Scorch didn't see him anywhere near the beach. He looked at the village, if you could still call it that, and saw a Fire Nation flag rise into the air. Scorch went back to Rin and saw she laying down.

"Well, good news and bad news," said Scorch.

"Great, what's the bad news," asked Rin.

"The village has been nearly destroyed and claimed by the fire nation," said Scorch, "but the good news is Rampage hasn't followed us."

Rin?? laughed a little, "I don't blame him."

Scorch and Rin laughed at the thought of Rampage on the ground moaning for *personal* reasons. "Well, do you want to get going again?"

"Why should we now?" asked Rin, "Rampage hasn't followed us..."

"Its for our best interest," said Scorch, "if he sees smoke or fire coming from here, he'll be back."

"Alright, we have about a half mile more until we get to the other side of the island," said Rin, "which will be better because there's a forest over there, and villagers wouldn't go there."

"Okay," said Scorch. Rin put her sandals back on, along with her longer, white undersleeves. They walked up to the beach and Scorch saw the forested area that Rin had mentioned.

"Wow, you were right," said Scorch, "this place is perfect." Scorch looked down at Rin's, wooden sandals and saw a problem. "Uh-oh, we're going to have to do something about your sandals."

"What?" asked Rin, "what's wrong with them?"

"They're made out of wood," said Scorch, "and plus, it looks like you had some minor trouble running in them. We'll have to make you some new shoes."

"Oh, I see your point," said Rin. They went over to the beach and Scorch saw a small cave.

"Oh, could this be any better?" asked Scorch, "we even have a hiding place."

"Yay," said Rin, "when do we begin my fire bending training." Scorch had noticed the sun had begun to set.

"Tomorrow," said Scorch, "for now we rest." Scorch and Rin went into the cavern and slept, well, at least Scorch did.

Lord-darkboy

[317]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 10

darkboy (fire, water, air, earth)

i was meditating again i needed to relax i felt another rage coming up and tried to block it has hard as i could it worked but it nearly camed out

+++flashback+++

i was destroying a village, it had become one of my favorite hobbies i reached the age of 25 3 months ago i wasn't cursed then

'YOU, YOU WRETCHED MAN YOU KILLED MY WIFE' a man yelled to me

i laughed ' look around you everyone is dead except for you' i said ' oh don't worry i'll join you with your wife'

'DEAR SPIRITS HEAR THIS CALL IN THIS HOUR OF NEED I NEED YOU HELP CURSE THAT MAN WITH THE WAR SPIRIT MAKE HIM SUFFER' the man yelled to the sky

'WHAT' i yelled knewing what the war spirit was i saw it was to late to stop it and a saw a white flash coming near wich striked in me, i pasted out

when i woke up again the entire village was burned to the ground i thought i dreamed all of it that i was cursed and that i was hitted by something

*** 15 year later***

i havn't aged a day i rememberd the curse then i went to look for answers, when i was riding through the desert my dear died of the heat i saw a gigantic palace in front of me so i decided to go to there when i knocked on the door a gigantic owl opend i scared of it i wasn't used to this, when he was done with explaining everything i learned the owl's name was Wan Shi Tong and that this place was a massive library i asked explaination for the curse of the war spirit.

'the curse of the war spirit is a terrible curse of great suffering however a skilled man can make that curse a blessing' the owl said

i didn't wanted to take a risk of knowing if i was skilled enough so i asked how i could get off it

'for that you must retrieve the daggers of fear' he said

'and then what ' i asked

'then come to me again when you have them' the owl answered

'good, but where are those daggers' i asked

'that i do not know the daggers where last seen in the hands of Sho-Roh' he answered

when i wanted to leave he offerd a ide to the closest village when i was there i said goodbye to the spirit and went searching for Sho-roh

***3 year later***

i finally found out who he is the man that cursed me after he cursed me he vanished i couldn't find tham anywhere

***8 years before the current timeline***

i finally found one of Sho-roh's heir who had those daggers i was appointed to general in those long waiting times and became head of the terra team, i knew Sho-roh had tolled everone of his family about me so i didn't suggest it was going to be easy.

+++END OF FLASHBACK+++

i sighted and saw the sun was setting and i went back inside

(h??h?? this took a long time to post it i pressed control+w when i wanted to press shift+w so i could start over well here it is)

TheGreatAvatar

[318]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 4
    aetherblue...black fire..wtf?
    if its not real..dont put it in...
    1st of all..other ppl get confused about ure powers that arent even real
    and
    2nd of all..Its not a real avatar bending
    my gosh

vegnegun

[319]Nov 23, 2006

TheGreatAvatar wrote:
    aetherblue...black fire..wtf?
    if its not real..dont put it in...
    1st of all..other ppl get confused about ure powers that arent even real
    and
    2nd of all..Its not a real avatar bending
    my gosh

I agree with the black fire thing. If it was blue fire, like Azula, than that would probably be fine. But BLACK FIRE, come on!

Edited on 11/23/2006 10:55am
    Edited 2 total times.

TheGreatAvatar

[320]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 4
    Ok..sry i was out for a hile

Red death(master of fire and earth)
    -----------------------------------

We kept walking, and we past many small villages
    as we got close to ba sing se, we noticed a pillar of smoke rising from 1 of the villages
    i looked up at the smoke and whispered
    "fire benders"

willy woo and rexsten looked at me and yelled
    "where?!"

i pointed up, and they too looked at the pillar of smoke
    then rexsten said
    "well...what are we waiting for?"
    "lets go!!"
    and they headed off towards the village

but when we reached the village, there was noone to be seen
    the village was all in flames

we cautiotiously moved around the village looking for anyone and any tracks, but none were o be found...

Edited on 11/23/2006 10:36am