We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

TheGreatAvatar

[341]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 4
    willy woo
    sry, but as a team..so far i hadnt took off my red mask...and i dont fire bend when i where my red mask, i use broadswords when i fight...cuz i find it more ninja like=p

sorta like...zuko as the blue spirit=p
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ThatLostGuy

[344]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 11

Spike (with Bulldozer and Mayhem)

I found that dam kid (Willy Woo) again. That kid is the same kid that I ran into a little while back, near a destroyed Ho-Fi-Keep. He is an Earth bender, and he hates my guts!

Bulldozer, Mayhem, and I had our bows and arrows raised and we were outside a cave that contained four men (Willy Woo, Rexsten, Hevet, and Red Death). But, we didn't know that there were two more people inside as well (Scorch and Rin). I said, "Bulldozer. You lead this time. Mayhem and I will stay behind you with our bows and arrows ready to fire. Then all of a sudden Mayhem said, "Look! Over there. I see some huge guy, and he's got a mighty fine axe." I replied, "Axe huh. I know who that is. His name is Rampage. He is a ruthless man thats has no soul. He cannot bend any element but he is second-in-command to a man named Obsidean. Rampage is a high ranked Fire Nation soldier!" I picked up a little rock and I flung it at Rampage. Then I quickly turned around and shot an arrow into the cave. I'm pretty sure the arrow actually hit someone (the arrow hits Willy Woo).

Rampage marched towards us and he yelled, "You are trespassers on Fire Nation property. Prepare to face the consequences you vermin!" I said, "Hold on there Rampage." He looked at me and said, "You know me?" I answered, "I am Spike and this is Bullzoder and this is Mayhem. We are seeking a job and we want to become the "Hitmen of the Fire Nation"." Rampage laughed and yelled, "Hitmen! What have you done in order to become employed as Fire Nation soldiers. Can you even bend fire?" I answered, "Well, can you bend fire?" Rampage grinned and he raised his axe. I continued, "Earlier today the three of us snuck of your Warship. A man named Obsidean, your leader I presume, was pretty pissed off. Obsidean told a Fire Nation soldier that he wanted to see you at once. Obsidean also said that he hoped you killed a man named Scorch already."

Rampage yelled, "Well, I didn't kill Scorch yet. I am hunting him as we speak and I cannot wait to squash him under my shoes!" I continued, "Well, your leader is pissed at us and how you cannot complete your assignments. And here me and my two partners are, ready to become "Hitmen of the Fire Nation". So, how about we kill Scorch for you..." Rampage replied, "How about the metal of my axe tastes your blood!" I interrupted him and said, "Hold up there you sick bastard! We have already proven ourselves worthy but you apparently do not beleive me. So how about we fight, right here, right now! Mayhem vs. you!" Mayhem stepped foward and said, "Prepare to kiss my feet!"

Rampage yelled, "Not if I chop your feet off first!" Rampage raised his axe as Mayhem took out his secret weapon which he called a Razor (a sword with spikes all over it). Mayhem and Rampage stared each other down but I planned to cheat if necessay for I was gripping an arrow and my bow in my hands....

Edited on 11/23/2006 7:01pm

Eman5805

[346]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 14
    Crap! I took too long...hey V(sorry I don't remember your name) could you delete that? The one you wrote after??Rexsten, Willy??Woo and all were in??cornerd in the cave and Willy got shot in the arm...I had post??but it's takin' a while to get it to write right...it's harder than I thought to write an intense action sequence, but it'll only take a couple more minutes...

TheGreatAvatar

[354]Nov 23, 2006

and lets just say i look like a young zuko=p...since im 14=p

ThatLostGuy

[355]Nov 23, 2006
    TheGreatAvatar....Vegnegun is posting for Rampage as we speak so wait for him to finish. He should leave you some stuff to work with if he follows the plan correctly...Also, please in the future I would like to see more fight scene becuase you write them really good. I can actually picture it in my head. Thanks for deleting it though and hopefully the PLAN will be very good and invole an AMAZING FIGHT SCENE between Mayhem and Rampage....but when the fight is over I expect you(greatAvatar) to make another great fight scene. -
    GooD job everyone. This RPG is a sucess and its a lot of fun!

TheGreatAvatar

[356]Nov 23, 2006
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    TheGreatAvatar....Vegnegun is posting for Rampage as we speak so wait for him to finish. He should leave you some stuff to work with if he follows the plan correctly...Also, please in the future I would like to see more fight scene becuase you write them really good. I can actually picture it in my head. Thanks for deleting it though and hopefully the PLAN will be very good and invole an AMAZING FIGHT SCENE between Mayhem and Rampage....but when the fight is over I expect you(greatAvatar) to make another great fight scene. -
    GooD job everyone. This RPG is a sucess and its a lot of fun!

thanx=)
    and yep...i like this rpg too

ThatLostGuy

[357]Nov 23, 2006

I hate saying this all the time...but delete posts that aren't worthy of the thread...Basically delete the SECRET PLAN STUFF (which is no longer a secret)...

-Orinth is now on the website under "Character Profiles"...

Edited on 11/23/2006 7:19pm
    Edited 2 total times.

TheGreatAvatar

[358]Nov 23, 2006
    vegnegun...hurry up=p
    nah jp
    but..i cant be on for too long..and i wunna continue the story 2day

Eman5805

[359]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 14
    I knew I took too long, and I had even made up a whole lil battle sequence for Rexsten...but V and lostguy I'll send the post to you to see what you thought(I know it's too late to do anything about it but da well)