We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Most Unfair Elimination?

Who?

Brodoin15

[81]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 20

Fine, whatever.

My opinion stays the same.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

that70sguy92

[82]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 16
    Wow, it seems that CrystalCoconut TRIES to get in an argument with anyone who posts.

Anyways, other eliminations I thought were unfair:
    -LeShawna
    --Courtney
    ---Lindsay

Those are the ones I can think of right now. Oh, another unfair one was Mr. Coconut (sorry, couldn't resist ).

imverybasic

[83]Sep 4, 2009

It's tough to decide because I believe that the show itself is unfair and many eliminations that have happened have resulted into being quite unfair and irrational.

*Run-on sentence*

Animayshin

[84]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 5
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Animayshin wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    courtney did better than everyone? your forgetting geoff silly now lets take this fight to the bicker thread please. anyways owens elimination was the most unfair.
    |

Still she did a whole lot better then Harold

And Owens elimination was very legal

No, 'cause Harold Tried. Courtney is a horrible team player, and can't do contests alone.

But yeah, her elimination was unfair.

Leshawna is still the worst, since nobody wanted her eliminated (Katie and Sadie are retards and don't know what they want)

You know if you compared Courtney vs. harold
    You would need to give Harold credit for what he would, could, almost do.
    Ppl who are on team Harold give him credit for what he didnt do
    Or they make stuff up
    Thats what they have to do to make him seem better

That's because we're measuring in potential, not fate

CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:

I never said Courtney was better. I see them as equal.

And the fact that even though Harold didn't do those things, he did want to do most of them.

So since Harold was going to do his fear in the fear challenge with his own will, and didn't give up on purpose, should show he was better than Courtney in the challenge, who choose not to do it.

I don't understand this at all, anymore. Even if Courtney lasted longer, in the long run she did not have many allies, or friends, in fact some people probably just didn't like her stuck-up, bossy attitude. And even if they thought Harold was a little weird or annoying, he is obviously much easier to get along with and be friends with.

I think in the social aspect of the game, as in alliances and friendships, Harold is far better. As for challenges, I still think Harold is better, even by just a little. Once Courtney wins a challenge on her own, then they will be equal, until then, no.

I know you said Courtney and Harold are equal which is a lie.

Courtney is better

sighs Harold did not help his team AT ALL. He doesn't deserve credit. Yet how come you don't give Courtney credit for getting Duncan AND DJ to face their fears?
    Now that DID help the team win.

The way you compare is nothing but unreasonable and EXTREMELY hypcritical.

And it is painfully obvious that Courtney is better
    Look how you give Harold credit for what he didn't do.

Now do I give Courtney credit for these things?
    Episode 5. Courtney WOULD have gotten a good score in the talent show she would have done better then Harold. Chris said she is the best act.
    Episode 11. It wasn't Courtney's fault she failed I won't count it against her.

Now if I were to give Courtney credit for this you would compain about how unreasonable it is.

Except like I said that is hypocritical since you give Harold credit for stuff like that.

All in all Courtney is better and people on Team Harold are stuborn to admit the truth and give Harold credit for what he didn't do.

They are not tied.

Courtney is better

End of discussion now let's go back on topic

Courtney is not better then Harold. Courtney is a baaaad teammate. She left Duncan when he had a broken ankle. She purposely left the Boot Camp challenge.

Last time I checked, Courtney didn't help Duncan face his fears. She just said, "It's okay if you can't do it" And Duncan had a really dumb fear (Not as dumb as Courtney's though. Her fear was the dumbest). In fact, he didn't even to face his fear, he had to face a cardboard cutout of his fear.

And for the talent show one, who cares what Chris said? The judge was Chef, and he probably likes beat-boxing more then the violin

LordGrievous

[85]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 13
    Animayshin wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Animayshin wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    courtney did better than everyone? your forgetting geoff silly now lets take this fight to the bicker thread please. anyways owens elimination was the most unfair.
    | Still she did a whole lot better then Harold And Owens elimination was very legal
    No, 'cause Harold Tried. Courtney is a horrible team player, and can't do contests alone. But yeah, her elimination was unfair. Leshawna is still the worst, since nobody wanted her eliminated (Katie and Sadie are retards and don't know what they want)
    You know if you compared Courtney vs. harold You would need to give Harold credit for what he would, could, almost do. Ppl who are on team Harold give him credit for what he didnt do Or they make stuff up Thats what they have to do to make him seem better
    That's because we're measuring in potential, not fate
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:

I never said Courtney was better. I see them as equal.

And the fact that even though Harold didn't do those things, he did want to do most of them.

So since Harold was going to do his fear in the fear challenge with his own will, and didn't give up on purpose, should show he was better than Courtney in the challenge, who choose not to do it.

I don't understand this at all, anymore. Even if Courtney lasted longer, in the long run she did not have many allies, or friends, in fact some people probably just didn't like her stuck-up, bossy attitude. And even if they thought Harold was a little weird or annoying, he is obviously much easier to get along with and be friends with.

I think in the social aspect of the game, as in alliances and friendships, Harold is far better. As for challenges, I still think Harold is better, even by just a little. Once Courtney wins a challenge on her own, then they will be equal, until then, no.

I know you said Courtney and Harold are equal which is a lie. Courtney is better sighs Harold did not help his team AT ALL. He doesn't deserve credit. Yet how come you don't give Courtney credit for getting Duncan AND DJ to face their fears? Now that DID help the team win. The way you compare is nothing but unreasonable and EXTREMELY hypcritical. And it is painfully obvious that Courtney is better Look how you give Harold credit for what he didn't do. Now do I give Courtney credit for these things? Episode 5. Courtney WOULD have gotten a good score in the talent show she would have done better then Harold. Chris said she is the best act. Episode 11. It wasn't Courtney's fault she failed I won't count it against her. Now if I were to give Courtney credit for this you would compain about how unreasonable it is. Except like I said that is hypocritical since you give Harold credit for stuff like that. All in all Courtney is better and people on Team Harold are stuborn to admit the truth and give Harold credit for what he didn't do. They are not tied. Courtney is better End of discussion now let's go back on topic
    Courtney is not better then Harold. Courtney is a baaaad teammate. She left Duncan when he had a broken ankle. She purposely left the Boot Camp challenge. Last time I checked, Courtney didn't help Duncan face his fears. She just said, "It's okay if you can't do it" And Duncan had a really dumb fear (Not as dumb as Courtney's though. Her fear was the dumbest). In fact, he didn't even to face his fear, he had to face a cardboard cutout of his fear. And for the talent show one, who cares what Chris said? The judge was Chef, and he probably likes beat-boxing more then the violin

Actually Duncan's fear was the cutout of the girl not the girl herself, everything else I agree with you.

Animayshin

[87]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 5
    Um, Courtney DID give up on Basic Straining. And so what if Courtney passed Harold? She's just better in running through mud. Harold has a wider range of skills.

And Leshawna's was the most unfair

facebookfan

[90]Sep 6, 2009
    • level: 7

What's about Tyler?
    Courtney cost the team the challenge (besides, who's afraid of green jello?).

Or Sadie

She's a decent character. Besides, DJ's the reason the team lost (he took off his blindfold) when they were so close to winning.

that70sguy92

[91]Sep 8, 2009
    facebookfan wrote:

What's about Tyler?

Or Sadie

She's a decent character. Besides, DJ's the reason the team lost (he took off his blindfold) when they were so close to winning.

I don't think Tyler's was very unfair. Based on overall performance both in the entire competition and in that challenge, he was one of the weakest links of the team. But Sadie's elimination was pretty unfair.

Riankg

[92]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 6
    Like Sadie's elimination wasnt unfair..but if I was one of the Grips i would have eliminated DJ because they could have won the challenge if he didnt "cheated" in the challenge. Well he didnt actually cheated but he opened his eyes so he could see the bunny and that made them lose.

CrystalCoconut

[93]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 11
    facebookfan wrote:

What's about Tyler?

No Chris said if Courtney did the challenge it would be worth "tripple points"

He did NOT say "tripple YOUR points"

if Courtney did the fear it would have made no difference

Tyler was voted off because they considered his fear the most pathetic

You might disagree but I am saying what the BASS think

Oh and BTW Courtney is better in challenges then Harold

Edited on 09/08/2009 6:25pm

shishkabob999

[94]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 9
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    facebookfan wrote:

What's about Tyler?

No Chris said if Courtney did the challenge it would be worth "tripple points"

He did NOT say "tripple YOUR points"

Okay, now you're reaching.

n5d25d90

[95]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 8
    Courtney DID cost the team the win in Phobia Factor because if she would've done the challenge, they would've won. Triple points would mean the score would be 7-9 in the Bass' favor.

Tyler being too chicken (heh) did not cost them the challenge, however.

But I do agree that it makes Tyler a very weak link if CHICKENS scare him. And he wasn't a very valuable character in any of the earlier challenges. So I can see why they would get rid of him, as he wouldn't benefit the team in any way.

CrystalCoconut

[96]Sep 8, 2009
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    Courtney DID cost the team the win in Phobia Factor because if she would've done the challenge, they would've won. Triple points would mean the score would be 7-9 in the Bass' favor.

Tyler being too chicken (heh) did not cost them the challenge, however.

But I do agree that it makes Tyler a very weak link if CHICKENS scare him. And he wasn't a very valuable character in any of the earlier challenges. So I can see why they would get rid of him, as he wouldn't benefit the team in any way.

Please watch the episode

I will give you tripple points

Please look up the definition for tripple it means 3 not 6.

You seriously think Chris would give COurtney 6 point just for her facing her fear?

No 3 to make up for The Bass's smaller amount of player

The Gophers had 7 point

The Bass had 3

3+3=6

6= Not as high as 7

n5d25d90

[97]Sep 8, 2009
    If that were the case, Coconut, then it wouldn't have mattered if she jumped off or not. They'd still lose.

So why hype up Courtney's challenge? Your theory makes no sense then.

CrystalCoconut

[98]Sep 9, 2009
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    If that were the case, Coconut, then it wouldn't have mattered if she jumped off or not. They'd still lose.

EXACTLY
    So Courtney didn't cost the game which is what I was trying to prove.

My theory? There was no theory I just told you what was ACTUALLY said and what happened.

that70sguy92

[99]Sep 9, 2009
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:

EXACTLY
    So Courtney didn't cost the game which is what I was trying to prove.

My theory? There was no theory I just told you what was ACTUALLY said and what happened.
    Just give up. Courtney cost them the challenge. You tell people to watch the episode, but you being such a big Courtney fan must dim your vision. Either that or you yourself have not 'watched the episode'.

n5d25d90

[100]Sep 9, 2009
    And obviously I must've watched the episode if I remembered what happened in the show. Again, I don't make claims like this without watching the show first.

My point was, the hype behind Courtney's jump is that if she WOULD have jumped, the Bass would win. Otherwise, why would Chris even reveal her challenge? Why would Courtney almost do it? This is the flaw in what you are saying. Obviously, Chris was saying the TEAM would get triple points if Courtney jumped.