We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Most Unfair Elimination?

Who?

CrystalCoconut

[61]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 11
    Brodoin15 wrote:

How many times must this be said?

Yes, Courtney did not get shot in the hunting challenge, but the goal of the game was to shoot the deer. That's how the points were taken. The deer did not get points by not getting shot. The hunters got points by shooting deer.

Harold shot deer, he earned points. So even thought Courtney did not get shot, she didn't really do anything.

In fact, she didn't even have to do anything, since Owen did not come after her. She could stand in the open, and Owen would be hunting DJ or Duncan.

You didnt read my post did you?

Harold did his Goal and Courtney her goal Courtney didnt have to do anything but she STILL did her job.

If Harold wasnt in the game or a hunter Geoff and Bridgette would have not shot the deer as well.

So Harold didnt single handidly make the team win.

Despite what are trying to do to make him seem better it is streching the truth. But hey that's what everyone on Team Harold does. They need to do stuff like that to make him seem better.

But it isn't possible to make Harold better with a fair comparison.

Seriously it is not humanly possible.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Brodoin15

[62]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 20

Well, even with the things Harold "would" have done, the point we are trying to make is that he would do it.

He may not have done them, but he most likely wanted, and was going to do them.

So had he done his things, or in this case, if the writers had done it, he would be better than Courtney. But I suppose they wanted to make them more equal.

CrystalCoconut

[63]Sep 2, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

Well, even with the things Harold "would" have done, the point we are trying to make is that he would do it.

He may not have done them, but he most likely wanted, and was going to do them.

So had he done his things, or in this case, if the writers had done it, he would be better than Courtney. But I suppose they wanted to make them more equal.

So you just admitted Harold WOULD be better then Courtney

Even though in reality Courtney is better.

No Courtney and Harold are not equal

Courtney is better and it is just the dumb luck of a nerd that he couldn't do it.

If I was like you and gave Courtney credit for what she would have done Courtney would still be better

So yes like I said it is not humanly possible to make Harold better

Brodoin15

[64]Sep 3, 2009

I never said Courtney was better. I see them as equal.

And the fact that even though Harold didn't do those things, he did want to do most of them.

So since Harold was going to do his fear in the fear challenge with his own will, and didn't give up on purpose, should show he was better than Courtney in the challenge, who choose not to do it.

I don't understand this at all, anymore. Even if Courtney lasted longer, in the long run she did not have many allies, or friends, in fact some people probably just didn't like her stuck-up, bossy attitude. And even if they thought Harold was a little weird or annoying, he is obviously much easier to get along with and be friends with.

I think in the social aspect of the game, as in alliances and friendships, Harold is far better. As for challenges, I still think Harold is better, even by just a little. Once Courtney wins a challenge on her own, then they will be equal, until then, no.

CrystalCoconut

[65]Sep 3, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

And the fact that even though Harold didn't do those things, he did want to do most of them.

So since Harold was going to do his fear in the fear challenge with his own will, and didn't give up on purpose, should show he was better than Courtney in the challenge, who choose not to do it.

I don't understand this at all, anymore. Even if Courtney lasted longer, in the long run she did not have many allies, or friends, in fact some people probably just didn't like her stuck-up, bossy attitude. And even if they thought Harold was a little weird or annoying, he is obviously much easier to get along with and be friends with.

I think in the social aspect of the game, as in alliances and friendships, Harold is far better. As for challenges, I still think Harold is better, even by just a little. Once Courtney wins a challenge on her own, then they will be equal, until then, no.

I know you said Courtney and Harold are equal which is a lie.

Courtney is better

sighs Harold did not help his team AT ALL. He doesn't deserve credit. Yet how come you don't give Courtney credit for getting Duncan AND DJ to face their fears?
    Now that DID help the team win.

The way you compare is nothing but unreasonable and EXTREMELY hypcritical.

And it is painfully obvious that Courtney is better
    Look how you give Harold credit for what he didn't do.

Now do I give Courtney credit for these things?
    Episode 5. Courtney WOULD have gotten a good score in the talent show she would have done better then Harold. Chris said she is the best act.
    Episode 11. It wasn't Courtney's fault she failed I won't count it against her.

Now if I were to give Courtney credit for this you would compain about how unreasonable it is.

Except like I said that is hypocritical since you give Harold credit for stuff like that.

All in all Courtney is better and people on Team Harold are stuborn to admit the truth and give Harold credit for what he didn't do.

They are not tied.

Courtney is better

End of discussion now let's go back on topic

CrystalCoconut

[66]Sep 3, 2009
    Oh and one more thing.
    1. Noah: Would rather do suicide then talk to Harold.
    2. Courtney: Ha Ha Do I even have to say it?
    3. Bridgette looked down on Harold
    4. DJ Continued to prank Harold and never felt bad about it.
    5. Geoff Read above
    6. Duncan: Do I even have to say it?
    7. Heather: Yup
    8. Gwen: "Don't walk beside me"
    That is 8 people that have shown signs of disliking Harold.
    Who has shown signs of liking him?
    1. Ezekiel
    2. Sadie
    3. LeSahwna
    Thats it

Now I admit Courtney is hated to. Let's do the people who like Courtney list its going to be small.
    1. Duncan
    2. Bridgette
    3. LeShawna
    4. Katie

Brodoin15

[67]Sep 3, 2009

It is obvious that Harold was going to do his fear, he had nun-chucks out and everything, but it is not obvious that Courtney would get as good a score as Harold did.

How do you know if Chef would like that music, anyway?

I give up. Neji, me, and lots of people have given you good information, but you choose to deny it. You don't even think of it as possible, or even probable. I've not seen anything to make me think Courtney is better. How do you not know that the writters meant to make Harold better, anyway? This is a cartoon, after all.

CrystalCoconut

[68]Sep 3, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

It is obvious that Harold was going to do his fear, he had nun-chucks out and everything, but it is not obvious that Courtney would get as good a score as Harold did.

How do you know if Chef would like that music, anyway?

I give up. Neji, me, and lots of people have given you good information, but you choose to deny it. You don't even think of it as possible, or even probable. I've not seen anything to make me think Courtney is better. How do you not know that the writters meant to make Harold better, anyway? This is a cartoon, after all.

Because Chris says Courtney was their best concept.

And Harold was GOING to?

But did he?

Did he help his team at all?

No.

It does not matter how they didn't face their fear.

Look at LeShawna who totally bailed on the challenge in a chicken way.

Yet she contributed to the win as much as Harold did NOTHING

How am I denying anything? Look at this.

You need to give Harold credit what he did not do to make him better.

I look at it the way it really is. And only give credit for what they actually did to help the team.

Thats all that is obvious.

And your "information" it is just stuff that you think Harold might have done.

Why do you give Harold credit for that?

Because you need to do that to make him better.

Seriously giving people credit for what they DIDN'T do?

If you think they deserve credit for that... then wow... seriously?

Look at they actually did.

And if you do that then Courtney is better

And I said this already.

When I explain you just deny it be stubborn and give Harold credit for what he didn't do.

So please let's end it here.

Courtney is better and you can be stubborn and believe the lie that Harold is better whatever.

Let's get back 2 topic

Brodoin15

[69]Sep 3, 2009

You act as if you aren't stubborn as well.

Whatever. I pick LeShawna's to be more unfair.

CrystalCoconut

[70]Sep 3, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

You act as if you aren't stubborn as well.

Whatever. I pick LeShawna's to be more unfair.

I may be stubborn but at least I give fair comparisons and don't give people credit for doing nothing.

n5d25d90

[71]Sep 3, 2009
    • level: 8
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:

Courtney is better

sighs Harold did not help his team AT ALL. He doesn't deserve credit. Yet how come you don't give Courtney credit for getting Duncan AND DJ to face their fears?

Episode 5. Courtney WOULD have gotten a good score in the talent show she would have done better then Harold. Chris said she is the best act.

Now if I were to give Courtney credit for this you would compain about how unreasonable it is.

Except like I said that is hypocritical since you give Harold credit for stuff like that.

All in all Courtney is better and people on Team Harold are stuborn to admit the truth and give Harold credit for what he didn't do.

They are not tied.

Courtney is better

I'm sorry, but I'm getting really sick of your attitude, Coconut.

It's all a matter of opinion. YOU think Courtney's better than Harold. I think she's an annoying bratty snob. Let others have their opinions instead of shoving your bias down our throats.

CrystalCoconut

[72]Sep 3, 2009
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:

Courtney is better

They are not tied.

Courtney is better

I'm sorry, but I'm getting really sick of your attitude, Coconut.

It's all a matter of opinion. YOU think Courtney's better than Harold. I think she's an annoying bratty snob. Let others have their opinions instead of shoving your bias down our throats.

Yes she IS a horrible person not is not what I'm trying to prove.

I am looking at the fact that mean it comes to who is more useful Courtney wins.

That is a FACT

YoshiAngemon85

[73]Sep 3, 2009
    • level: 26

I kind of voted Owen, because I like the guy. But the REAL reason Courtney's in the game is because Harold tampered with the votes back in "Basic Straining." Look it up. And knowing his past history with Duncan and Courtney, Harold might get himself eliminated at the right time, and reveal that HE is the key to Courtney's invincibility, and if he told everyone that he was why Courtney was eliminated, he'd get Eliminated, but then Courtney would have to fight for invincibility, just like everyone else.

As for Owen, he kind of deserved it, being in the downward spiral of Season 2. Eating Fake Food led to indigestion, and broken jaws led to constipation, and chicken scented cologne led to Chaos! He'll probably be on Aftermath III.

Edited on 09/03/2009 6:59pm

n5d25d90

[74]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:

I know you said Courtney and Harold are equal which is a lie. Courtney is better sighs Harold did not help his team AT ALL. He doesn't deserve credit. Yet how come you don't give Courtney credit for getting Duncan AND DJ to face their fears? Now that DID help the team win. The way you compare is nothing but unreasonable and EXTREMELY hypcritical. And it is painfully obvious that Courtney is better Look how you give Harold credit for what he didn't do. Now do I give Courtney credit for these things? Episode 5. Courtney WOULD have gotten a good score in the talent show she would have done better then Harold. Chris said she is the best act. Episode 11. It wasn't Courtney's fault she failed I won't count it against her. Now if I were to give Courtney credit for this you would compain about how unreasonable it is. Except like I said that is hypocritical since you give Harold credit for stuff like that. All in all Courtney is better and people on Team Harold are stuborn to admit the truth and give Harold credit for what he didn't do. They are not tied. Courtney is better End of discussion now let's go back on topic
    I'm sorry, but I'm getting really sick of your attitude, Coconut. It's all a matter of opinion. YOU think Courtney's better than Harold. I think she's an annoying bratty snob. Let others have their opinions instead of shoving your bias down our throats.
    Yes she IS a horrible person not is not what I'm trying to prove. I am looking at the fact that mean it comes to who is more useful Courtney wins. That is a FACT
    In the sense that she has better leadership skills and knowhow, I will agree. But to say that Harold didn't help his team "AT ALL" is not "fact" at all. Remember the talent contest? Remember Dodgebrawl? Sure, it was a team effort, but in the end it all came down to HAROLD to pull off the victory. In the same way, just as Harold has screwed up in the past, so has Courtney. In Phobia Factor she could've won it all. Now, granted going up against your worst fear is certainly not an easy task, but considering what her fear was, there were others that had worse fears and still stood up to the challenge, even if they failed doing so (ie: being buried alive, flying in a rickety airplane, attempting to defuse a bomb; again, the last one was failed, but Cody didn't run, did he?).

cakeybagelsoup

[75]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 4
    YoshiAngemon85 wrote:

I kind of voted Owen, because I like the guy. But the REAL reason Courtney's in the game is because Harold tampered with the votes back in "Basic Straining." Look it up. And knowing his past history with Duncan and Courtney, Harold might get himself eliminated at the right time, and reveal that HE is the key to Courtney's invincibility, and if he told everyone that he was why Courtney was eliminated, he'd get Eliminated, but then Courtney would have to fight for invincibility, just like everyone else.

As for Owen, he kind of deserved it, being in the downward spiral of Season 2. Eating Fake Food led to indigestion, and broken jaws led to constipation, and chicken scented cologne led to Chaos! He'll probably be on Aftermath III.

:0 jelly jiggler rules!

And I like owen too

CrystalCoconut

[76]Sep 4, 2009
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:

I know you said Courtney and Harold are equal which is a lie. Courtney is better sighs Harold did not help his team AT ALL. He doesn't deserve credit. Yet how come you don't give Courtney credit for getting Duncan AND DJ to face their fears? Now that DID help the team win. The way you compare is nothing but unreasonable and EXTREMELY hypcritical. And it is painfully obvious that Courtney is better Look how you give Harold credit for what he didn't do. Now do I give Courtney credit for these things? Episode 5. Courtney WOULD have gotten a good score in the talent show she would have done better then Harold. Chris said she is the best act. Episode 11. It wasn't Courtney's fault she failed I won't count it against her. Now if I were to give Courtney credit for this you would compain about how unreasonable it is. Except like I said that is hypocritical since you give Harold credit for stuff like that. All in all Courtney is better and people on Team Harold are stuborn to admit the truth and give Harold credit for what he didn't do. They are not tied. Courtney is better End of discussion now let's go back on topic
    I'm sorry, but I'm getting really sick of your attitude, Coconut. It's all a matter of opinion. YOU think Courtney's better than Harold. I think she's an annoying bratty snob. Let others have their opinions instead of shoving your bias down our throats.
    Yes she IS a horrible person not is not what I'm trying to prove. I am looking at the fact that mean it comes to who is more useful Courtney wins. That is a FACT
    In the sense that she has better leadership skills and knowhow, I will agree. But to say that Harold didn't help his team "AT ALL" is not "fact" at all. Remember the talent contest? Remember Dodgebrawl? Sure, it was a team effort, but in the end it all came down to HAROLD to pull off the victory. In the same way, just as Harold has screwed up in the past, so has Courtney. In Phobia Factor she could've won it all. Now, granted going up against your worst fear is certainly not an easy task, but considering what her fear was, there were others that had worse fears and still stood up to the challenge, even if they failed doing so (ie: being buried alive, flying in a rickety airplane, attempting to defuse a bomb; again, the last one was failed, but Cody didn't run, did he?).

Look how you are twisting my words
    I didn't say Harold was useless
    I just said Courtney was better then Harold.
    If you actually watch the fear episode she COULDN'T have won it for her team. Chris said "tripple points" the bass would have gotten 6 and not beat the Gophers.

Brodoin15

[77]Sep 4, 2009

Maybe he meant triple the points they already had.

Look at it this way: Who would you rather be in a alliance with? Courtney or Harold?

Courtey: Yes, she does have leadership values and stuff, that is a pro, but a really big con is her attitude. She is mean, bossy, and selfish. Not to mention if you were in an alliance, or even friends with her, she'd stab you in the back very first chance she gets.

Harold: He has had his share of the limelight. He is a good player. Granted, he may not be as good a leader as Courtney, but he does try his best in the challenges. He may have cheated Courtney out of TDI, but for the most part, he wasn't a mean guy. He may have had off moments, but nowhere near as bad as Courtney did. I find him to be a better person to form an alliance with, because A) He is a good player. And B) He probably would stick with any alliance deal for as long as it stands.

CrystalCoconut

[78]Sep 4, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

Maybe he meant triple the points they already had.

Look at it this way: Who would you rather be in a alliance with? Courtney or Harold?

Courtey: Yes, she does have leadership values and stuff, that is a pro, but a really big con is her attitude. She is mean, bossy, and selfish. Not to mention if you were in an alliance, or even friends with her, she'd stab you in the back very first chance she gets.

Harold: He has had his share of the limelight. He is a good player. Granted, he may not be as good a leader as Courtney, but he does try his best in the challenges. He may have cheated Courtney out of TDI, but for the most part, he wasn't a mean guy. He may have had off moments, but nowhere near as bad as Courtney did. I find him to be a better person to form an alliance with, because A) He is a good player. And B) He probably would stick with any alliance deal for as long as it stands.

...I am NOT trying to prove who I would rather have an alliance with.
    Harold is a better PERSOn, better to be in an ALLIANCE with ect.

But Courtney is better in Challenges.

Brodoin15

[79]Sep 4, 2009

Well, I've yet to see Courtney win a challenge on her own, like several others have.

And she has messed up several times.

CrystalCoconut

[80]Sep 4, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

Well, I've yet to see Courtney win a challenge on her own, like several others have.

And she has messed up several times.

Tell me something.
    You believe Harold is better in challenges then Courtney right?
    To be honest that is sadder then a 40 year old believing in Santa
    Tell me something

Why is it that I give fair comparisons?

And you don't?

Because you need to make up strange thingsto make Harold better.

Isn't it weird that you do that and I don't.

it is proof Courtney is better and you are in denial

Ok now lets get back on TOPIC