We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Most Unfair Elimination?

Who?

CrystalCoconut

[121]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 11
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    Crystal, everyone is against you here. Look at this from a neutral point, I don't care, do it with the subtitles/closed-captioning on. Just get it through your head. I'll believe your opinion when you give valid points and don't keep repeating the same thing with different wordings. When everyone is against you, that means you're wrong. Nothing wrong with it, just face it and stop. No need to get so defensive and pull the "Come on! It's CHRIS!" card. That gets you nowhere, and it annoys people further. Just admit defeat, and let's move on.

.....Majority rules means nothing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CrystalCoconut

[122]Sep 11, 2009
    Animayshin wrote:
    At least we have wordings. You are just using the "Chris likes to torture the campers" card thingy.

No you just go
    "CHRIS MEANT TRIPPLE YOUR POINTS LOL LOL"
    People may be against hear here but you are obviously lying and making stuff up and that is proof enough for me.

This NOT a who is better discussion

I have been in TONS of Harold vs. Courtney comparison threads

And in EVERY one if someone thinks Harold is better they give him credit for what he DID NOT DO.

Harold vs. Courtney
    Episode 2. Harold Wins 0-1
    Episode 3. Courtney Wins 1-1
    Episode 4. Courtney Wins she Got More people out 1-2
    Episode 5. Harold Wins 2-2
    Episode 6. Tied
    Episode 7. Tied
    Episode 8. Courtney Wins Harold burnt the oar 3-2
    Episode 9. TIED
    Episode 10. Courtney Wins Harold Didnt score 4-2
    Episode 11. Harold Wins 4-3
    Episode 12. Courtney Wins 5-3

Ok listen if you disagree with this you will give Harold credit for what he didnt do to make him seem better and i DONT wanna see it.

This is the only fair comparison now believe what you want now get back on topic.

n5d25d90

[123]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 8
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    So, what you're saying, Coconut, is that your ALL-AMAZING, BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE Courtney got 1up'd by Chris? Ha!

.....?

Maybe I should make it simpler so you can understand.

Chris outsmarted the character whose butt you kiss day in and day out. And the reason I say this is because Courtney wouldn't have even climbed the ladder or beat herself up over it if she would have known the Bass would lose anyway. Of course, that only pertains to if you're right about only her point being tripled.

n5d25d90

[124]Sep 12, 2009
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    Crystal, everyone is against you here. Look at this from a neutral point, I don't care, do it with the subtitles/closed-captioning on. Just get it through your head. I'll believe your opinion when you give valid points and don't keep repeating the same thing with different wordings. When everyone is against you, that means you're wrong. Nothing wrong with it, just face it and stop. No need to get so defensive and pull the "Come on! It's CHRIS!" card. That gets you nowhere, and it annoys people further. Just admit defeat, and let's move on.

No, but being a snob and "above everyone else's opinions" doesn't help your situation at all.

n5d25d90

[125]Sep 12, 2009
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Animayshin wrote:
    At least we have wordings. You are just using the "Chris likes to torture the campers" card thingy.

No you just go
    People may be against hear here but you are obviously lying and making stuff up and that is proof enough for me.

And in EVERY one if someone thinks Harold is better they give him credit for what he DID NOT DO.

Harold vs. Courtney
    Episode 6. Tied
    Episode 7. Tied
    Episode 9. TIED

Ok listen if you disagree with this you will give Harold credit for what he didnt do to make him seem better and i DONT wanna see it.

This is the only fair comparison now believe what you want now get back on topic.

If you've been in a ton of Harold vs. Courtney threads, why do you need to bring up your stupid little comparison sheet in every dang thread?

that70sguy92

[126]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 16
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    So, what you're saying, Coconut, is that your ALL-AMAZING, BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE Courtney got 1up'd by Chris? Ha!

.....?

Maybe I should make it simpler so you can understand.

Chris outsmarted the character whose butt you kiss day in and day out. And the reason I say this is because Courtney wouldn't have even climbed the ladder or beat herself up over it if she would have known the Bass would lose anyway. Of course, that only pertains to if you're right about only her point being tripled.
    Meh, I really don't think he was talking about only her points being tripled. And CrystalCoconut, I remember in one thread you brought up something about knowing Harold's voice-actor (haha.. still don't believe you ). If you do know him, tell him to figure this out. I know what answer he'd be giving you.

CrystalCoconut wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:

You are the most difficult person I know. We are not trying to make this a Harold/Courtney battle. We're not making anything up. You are. Why would he give Courtney triple points for any logical reason? WHY?! Not "because he's Chris," so why would he do it? You can't come up with an answer for that. You know that you're wrong, somewhere deep down. Dig deep. I'm tired of this argument, it's obvious who's right, and who is wrong.

n5d25d90 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Animayshin wrote:

No you just go

Harold vs. Courtney
    Episode 6. Tied
    Episode 7. Tied
    Episode 9. TIED

If you've been in a ton of Harold vs. Courtney threads, why do you need to bring up your stupid little comparison sheet in every dang thread?
    QFT. No one said that this had to be a Harold vs. Courtney thread. No one said this argument had to be about Harold vs. Courtney. Who made the argument about Harold vs. Courtney? You.

CrystalCoconut

[127]Sep 12, 2009
    :
    Why would he give Courtney triple points for any logical reason? WHY?! Not "because he's Chris," so why would he do it? You can't come up with an answer for that.

Wow just wow...
    I am not making anything up
    I am telling you what Chris said
    You are insisting that he said something different.
    And now you are saying that I make stuff up? Seriously
    Even if we give the win to Harold Courtney is still better.
    Name one thing I made up.

Of course Chris would make her do it for no reason.
    At the beginning of the episode he forced Tyler to eat a chicken but that wasn't part of the challenge.

HaydenAvery

[128]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 21
    so? even if chris meant that THREE points were easily in courtneys hand while tyler only counted for one. maybe tyler should be on the poll over justin!

CrystalCoconut

[129]Sep 12, 2009
    And besides can any of you explain if it WOULD have made a difference if Courtney did her fear

Then why didn't the Bass vote her off?

HaydenAvery

[130]Sep 12, 2009
    because popularity usually won over skill. which is why the bass were sucking so much.

n5d25d90

[132]Sep 12, 2009
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Animayshin wrote:

No you just go

Harold vs. Courtney
    Episode 6. Tied
    Episode 7. Tied
    Episode 9. TIED

QFT. No one said that this had to be a Harold vs. Courtney thread. No one said this argument had to be about Harold vs. Courtney. Who made the argument about Harold vs. Courtney? You.

Was that to me or to Coconut? Because I don't remember trying to make this a Harold vs. Courtney argument.

LordGrievous

[133]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 13

n5d25d90 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Animayshin wrote:
    No you just go "CHRIS MEANT TRIPPLE YOUR POINTS LOL LOL" People may be against hear here but you are obviously lying and making stuff up and that is proof enough for me. This NOT a who is better discussion I have been in TONS of Harold vs. Courtney comparison threads And in EVERY one if someone thinks Harold is better they give him credit for what he DID NOT DO. Harold vs. Courtney Episode 2. Harold Wins 0-1 Episode 3. Courtney Wins 1-1 Episode 4. Courtney Wins she Got More people out 1-2 Episode 5. Harold Wins 2-2 Episode 6. Tied Episode 7. Tied Episode 8. Courtney Wins Harold burnt the oar 3-2 Episode 9. TIED Episode 10. Courtney Wins Harold Didnt score 4-2 Episode 11. Harold Wins 4-3 Episode 12. Courtney Wins 5-3 Ok listen if you disagree with this you will give Harold credit for what he didnt do to make him seem better and i DONT wanna see it. This is the only fair comparison now believe what you want now get back on topic.
    Was that to me or to Coconut? Because I don't remember trying to make this a Harold vs. Courtney argument.

I'm pretty sure he/she meant it for coconut.

n5d25d90

[134]Sep 12, 2009
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    :
    Why would he give Courtney triple points for any logical reason? WHY?! Not "because he's Chris," so why would he do it? You can't come up with an answer for that.
    Wow just wow... I am not making anything up I am telling you what Chris said You are insisting that he said something different. And now you are saying that I make stuff up? Seriously Even if we give the win to Harold Courtney is still better. Name one thing I made up. Of course Chris would make her do it for no reason. At the beginning of the episode he forced Tyler to eat a chicken but that wasn't part of the challenge.
    No one is insisting that he said something different. I know he said that he will give "you" triple points, but "you" can also mean "you all." And again, why would Courtney actually TRY to do the challenge if she knew the Bass wasn't going to win? I mean, obviously she's too smart for something like that. And if you can't come up with an answer for THAT, then your argument is flawed. Until you can explain yourself instead of saying the same stupid thing over and over, no one is going to agree with you even if you ARE right.
    Edited on 09/12/2009 9:18am

n5d25d90

[135]Sep 12, 2009
    LordGrievous wrote:

n5d25d90 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Animayshin wrote:
    No you just go "CHRIS MEANT TRIPPLE YOUR POINTS LOL LOL" People may be against hear here but you are obviously lying and making stuff up and that is proof enough for me. This NOT a who is better discussion I have been in TONS of Harold vs. Courtney comparison threads And in EVERY one if someone thinks Harold is better they give him credit for what he DID NOT DO. Harold vs. Courtney Episode 2. Harold Wins 0-1 Episode 3. Courtney Wins 1-1 Episode 4. Courtney Wins she Got More people out 1-2 Episode 5. Harold Wins 2-2 Episode 6. Tied Episode 7. Tied Episode 8. Courtney Wins Harold burnt the oar 3-2 Episode 9. TIED Episode 10. Courtney Wins Harold Didnt score 4-2 Episode 11. Harold Wins 4-3 Episode 12. Courtney Wins 5-3 Ok listen if you disagree with this you will give Harold credit for what he didnt do to make him seem better and i DONT wanna see it. This is the only fair comparison now believe what you want now get back on topic.

I'm pretty sure he/she meant it for coconut.

Alright, I figured so, but I was the last one quoted, so I wasn't sure who that was for.

Brodoin15

[136]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 20
    It is hard to respect your opinion, Crystal, when you go on and on with it. I have no problem with you thinking Courtney is better, but when someone says they don't agree with you, and that someone else is better, you continue to try to make them wrong, and you right. It's like you have a need to be right.

CrystalCoconut

[137]Sep 12, 2009
    Ok whatever Harold Wins in the fear challenge 0.o
    That means COurtney wins by one point Alright PEACE!

n5d25d90

[138]Sep 12, 2009
    I don't think he read a word you said, Brodoin.

Brodoin15

[139]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 20

n5d25d90 wrote:
    I don't think he read a word you said, Brodoin.

Yeah, I doubt it.

HaydenAvery

[140]Sep 12, 2009
    ok lets do this! time to show you up once and for all coconut. courtneys elimination was definitely fair enough.

Harold wins 1-0 jumped cliff

Courtney wins 1-1 stayed up just barely longer

Harold wins 2-1 seriously everything rested in harolds hand. he deserves it. had he not been in only one round he could of caught and dodged balls. it isnt just about throwing!

Harold wins 3-1 beatboxing=epic win!

tied 3-1 both did nothing much

Harold wins 4-1 showed no fear while courtney cost whole challenge over jelly (you said yourself coconut that he wins)

Courtney wins 4-2 Harold burned oars

ok fine tie 4-2 even though owen was the only one hunting and did not look for courtney

Harold wins 5-2 yes coconut he scored while courtney got a meh. tie 5-2 wasnt courtneys fault

Courtney wins 5-3 lasted longer because harold swallowed mud

wow results were the other way around it seems coconut. although i doubt it will get through to you meaning i wasted my time posting this.