We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Most Unfair Elimination?

Who?

CrystalCoconut

[141]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    Ok...

Courtney didn't "barely" pass Harold in the sleep challenge by FAR she did.
    Harold was the first one on his team to get out... In Dodgeball episode Harold got ONE person out
    Courtney got 5....
    It is the same thing with the Period Movie that just aired.
    Courtney has the last resort and winned the team.

However you say that it doesn't count because she contributed just as much as Beth did and Lindsey did better. I agree.

Yet when HAROLD is the last resort and Courtney did BETTER you deside to give him the win.

It is EXTREMELY hypocritical of you to give Harold the win.

Yes Owen did NOT hunt for Courtney but she didn't get shot and that was the whole point of the challenge.

Ok Watch Episode 10. Harold scored NOTHING for the team.
    You are giving Harold the win when he didn't help his team AT ALL. He gave 0 points.
    Seriously Why do people give Harold credit for contributing NOTHING?
    Seriously you people on Team Harold make no sense

Or do you give him credit for these things as a desperate attempt to make him LOOK better?

Overall if Harold WOULD be better but he isn't

Now lets get back on topic :/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[142]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 21
    oh my god the cooking challenge thing again! nobody went and animated chris's smile in besides the creators!so yea harold did better! no one he wasnt the first eliminated in the sleep challenge. he was one of the six left awake on his team. fine for dodgeball its a tie. same with lindsay beth and courtney they all tied in million bucks B.C. He IS better than courtney. now dont waste your time with another post. i am never arguing with you again because i know how stubborn you are. ON TOPIC: Courtneys elimination was completely fair while Tyler and leshawnas were completely unfair.

n5d25d90

[143]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 8
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Ok...

Harold was the first one on his team to get out... In Dodgeball episode Harold got ONE person out
    Courtney got 5....

However you say that it doesn't count because she contributed just as much as Beth did and Lindsey did better. I agree.

Yet when HAROLD is the last resort and Courtney did BETTER you deside to give him the win.

Yes Owen did NOT hunt for Courtney but she didn't get shot and that was the whole point of the challenge.

You are giving Harold the win when he didn't help his team AT ALL. He gave 0 points.

Or do you give him credit for these things as a desperate attempt to make him LOOK better?

Funny, how you always have to get a word in, and THEN say "let's get back on topic," as if you want the last say so it makes you look smart.

It doesn't work, either.

that70sguy92

[144]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 16
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Ok...

Courtney got 5....

Funny, how you always have to get a word in, and THEN say "let's get back on topic," as if you want the last say so it makes you look smart.

It doesn't work, either.
    I know, you always say "let's get back on topic," when first of all, we were never off-topic, and second of all, you're the one that started it.

(And the other comment was aimed at CrystalCoconut, not you. )

Brodoin15

[145]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 20

I guess, in Crystal's view, that a happy face, and saying "This pesto passes the test-o" doesn't mean anything. :/

Just because it may have been a goof and didn't give him points does NOT mean it isn't better.

It obviously was. Any 5 year old who has seen the episode can tell you that Chris liked Harold's food better than Courtney's.

n5d25d90

[146]Sep 12, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

I guess, in Crystal's view, that a happy face, and saying "This pesto passes the test-o" doesn't mean anything. :/

Just because it may have been a goof and didn't give him points does NOT mean it isn't better.

It obviously was. Any 5 year old who has seen the episode can tell you that Chris liked Harold's food better than Courtney's.

I agree. With Duncan and Courtney's food, he wasn't too thrilled about it, but it was "alright." With the pesto, he seemed to be enjoying it. And if that was Harold's food (don't remember, but I'll take your word for it), then that's proof enough for me that Chris liked Harold's food better.

CrystalCoconut

[147]Sep 12, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

Yeh it but did Harold help the team? Did Harold score for the team?
    Did Harold help someone else's dish?
    No to all of these
    It is an error that he wasnt scorn
    But facts is facts he didn't give his team anything
    He WOULD have gotten a good score but overall he didnt help the team

Brodoin15

[148]Sep 12, 2009

Well then, shall we, for the moment, forget all about the score and the challenge?

If there were no challenge or score, Harold's would have been better. That is obvious.

As to why they didn't score, it is obviously a mistake. But just because Harold's dish didn't score doesn't just make Courtney's better.

Also, another thing I've noticed.

Harold did burn the oars in that challenge, yes. But they did win, right? How did they win? They won because they got DJ to face his fear of the water, and swim them. And DJ is obviously shown to be a good swimmer, as he swam like a fish past the other team, who was already far ahead.

So, had Harold not burnt the oars, DJ never would have swam, and they probably would have lost to the other team.

CrystalCoconut

[149]Sep 12, 2009
    Wow.. There you go making stuff up again... With NO evidence. What evidence is there that the Bass would have probably lost? Why is it that people who think Harold is better always do that?

The Bass were lucky and the only reason they won with DJ is because Beth took the curse.

Seriously DJ pushing about 6 canoes across the lake? That happened because the Gophers were cursed.

CrystalCoconut

[150]Sep 12, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:
    If there were no challenge or score, Harold's would have been better. That is obvious.

Key word here.
    WOULD
    But is he?
    No.

that70sguy92

[151]Sep 12, 2009
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Wow.. There you go making stuff up again... With NO evidence. What evidence is there that the Bass would have probably lost? Why is it that people who think Harold is better always do that?

The Bass were lucky and the only reason they won with DJ is because Beth took the curse.

Seriously DJ pushing about 6 canoes across the lake? That happened because the Gophers were cursed.
    Okay, forget about the curse for now and think. The Gophers lost because Izzy told them to push the canoes. If she hadn't done that, they would have lost. And, if Harold hadn't have burnt the oars, they would have lost. Why? Because the Gophers were in the water before the Bass, so they would have won if DJ had not swam behind the canoes. It's just logic.

And, stop the Harold vs. Courtney thing, it's an opinion, and you trying to get people to give up their opinion is making you look worse and worse. Personally, yeah, I like Courtney more. BUT, I don't think that means that Harold is completely worthless and should burst into flames. Let people have an opinion... maybe then you may actually gain some friends here. And, you penalize us for "making things up" and using words like "WOULD" but I swear you've used the word more than once yourself. So, I advise you to leave others alone. You're making yourself look more and more immature as this rages on.

somewierdkid

[152]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 5
    full props to 70sguy. you 3 or 4 fighting over who's better is just getting out of hand. why cant you just say that Harold and Courtney are great in their respective fields of skill and shake on it?
    geez! its getting worse than a "sibling rivalry" cartoon! where they fight over everything! but you guys are fighting over just ONE THING! and you're taking it much farther! GOSH! (heh. TDA humor.)

CrystalCoconut

[153]Sep 12, 2009
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:

Okay, forget about the curse for now and think. The Gophers lost because Izzy told them to push the canoes. If she hadn't done that, they would have lost. And, if Harold hadn't have burnt the oars, they would have lost. Why? Because the Gophers were in the water before the Bass, so they would have won if DJ had not swam behind the canoes. It's just logic.

No The Bass would have lost thanks to Harold
    The only reason they won was because they were cursed and it gave DJ super strength.
    The curse made The gophers lose
    And you are trying to mnake me forget the main reason the Gopher's lost?
    Why
    It is the reason they lost
    The CURSE IS REAl

CrystalCoconut

[154]Sep 12, 2009
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:

And, stop the Harold vs. Courtney thing, it's an opinion, and you trying to get people to give up their opinion is making you look worse and worse. Personally, yeah, I like Courtney more. BUT, I don't think that means that Harold is completely worthless and should burst into flames. Let people have an opinion... maybe then you may actually gain some friends here. And, you penalize us for "making things up" and using words like "WOULD" but I swear you've used the word more than once yourself. So, I advise you to leave others alone. You're making yourself look more and more immature as this rages on.

I really could care less what people ONLINE think of me

that70sguy92

[155]Sep 12, 2009
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:

No The Bass would have lost thanks to Harold
    The only reason they won was because they were cursed and it gave DJ super strength.
    The curse made The gophers lose
    And you are trying to mnake me forget the main reason the Gopher's lost?
    Why
    It is the reason they lost
    The CURSE IS REAl
    I never said the curse was real. Did you read anything but the first sentence of that post?

somewierdkid

[156]Sep 12, 2009
    ugh! they're not listening, 70. maybe we need the admins to lock this up. the guy who MADE this thread isn't even keeping on topic anymore!

Brodoin15

[157]Sep 12, 2009

The curse gave DJ super powers?

Wow... I don't think it's worth it to debate anymore.

somewierdkid

[158]Sep 12, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

The curse gave DJ super powers?

Wow... I don't think it's worth it to debate anymore.

woah! that'd be awesome! to think that someone ELSE'S supernatural entity would give a person increased abilities. now WONDER DJ got over his fear of swimming!
    yeah...the curse thing's getting out of hand now.

Diddy_2000

[160]Sep 12, 2009

Wow I started this comparing craze back in early January...

Ok I tink you all should read this. Obviously every thread is a Courtney vs. Harold battle these days and here is what I have to say about it. I for a majority disagree with Crystal Coconut but I do agree with him that you guys giving Harold credit for what he would have done is pretty lame. :/

I also disagree with the comparing system and here is why:

In Episode 5 Courtney contributed nothing (Yes CC it wasn't her fault) but Harold all by himself won the chllange. This what you all do about it.

Harold Wins 1-0

Now lets say there was a race challenge and Courtney got 5th and Harold got 6th but Courtney beat Harold by 2 seconds. Then it would do. Courtey Wins 1-1 No matter how big or how small they get the same amount of points.

But we should NOT compare with determining how much points Courtney and Harold deserve per challenge. Because if we did it that way I know CrystalCconut and HaydenAvry will give Courtney and Harold too much points for unreasonable things and I would not be surprised if you guys did it as well.

Now as for the fear thing I think you both have an equal amount of reasoning if it would have made a difference or not. However I think you should consider this: Let's assume it was an error and Chris meant tripple your points. Courtney got DJ and Duncan to face their fears so if it wasn't for Courtney, Sadie have been the only one to face her fear. If Courtney did face her fear without getting DJ and Duncan to have their's the Bass would only have one point and if it was tripple your points the Bass would have gotten 3 points anyway since Sadie would have been the only one to face their fear. So Courtney getting DJ and Duncan to face their fears makes it even. So in the end Courtney contributed nothing to the win and the exact same nothing as Harold did. I hope you understood that because I am not good at explaining things.

Now if you give Harold credit for almost facing his fear like I said I disagree with giving him credit for that... But what are you debating about? Who is better or Who would be? If you are doing who is then the fear challenge is a tie.

Oh and as for the "curse" in episode 8 you people say "curses aren't real". True however in animation everything is real and I am pretty sure this curse was. Since the Gophers lost three times in a row ounce Beth got it and won three times in a row ounce she was voted off.

Oh wow thinking back I think I agree mostly with CC lol.

Episode 9 apperently Harold wins? This made no sense to me. Harold's job was to shoot deer and Courtney's job was not to be shot. They both did this. I read it and apperently Courtney did "bad" because Owen didn't go after her. Yet she did her job which was not to be shoot no better or worse then DJ, Duncan and whoever else Owen attemtped to shot. If anything Courtney did better then all of them since she never almost got shot. But of course I am not giving Courtney credit for that.

Episode 10 Cooking challenge this is a confusing this. Chris said he liked Harold's dish and it would without a doubt gotten a better score then Duncan and Courtney but due to an error he was not scorn. In the end it wouldn't make a difference at all if Harold's dish was so awful that it got a 0. So giving Harold the win isn't really right I would say since he did not help his team win in anyway. Then again neither did Duncan and Courtney since DJ and Bridgette's dish got 15 points which that by itself would have made the Bass win. However I would say this is a tie or a win for Courtney. But win for Harold? Naaah.

Edited on 09/12/2009 6:13pm