We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Most Unfair Elimination?

Who?

somewierdkid

[101]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 5
    back at the ORIGINAL topic, i think Owen, LeShawna, and Courtney are tied for most unfair.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Animayshin

[102]Sep 9, 2009
    To CC and that other guy:

Tyler's fear of chickens is completely rational. He was nearly pecked to death by chickens once.

Courtney's fear of Jello was extremely stupid. Jello can't hurt you, it taste sweet, and if it looks like boogers, who cares? There's boogers in your nose.

Anyways, Chris was referring that he would have tripled her entire teams points, not just Courtney's.

Oh and Harold is better at challenges the Courtney. Just because she completed as much due to dumb luck, he has more skills then her, allowing him to get through more

Also, why is Justin on the poll?

imverybasic

[103]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 16
    It's because of the time Heather tricked everyone into voting him off. I'm not sure if it's considered unfair, generally speaking, but on some level, I personally find it to be somewhat unfair.

that70sguy92

[104]Sep 10, 2009
    imverybasic wrote:
    It's because of the time Heather tricked everyone into voting him off. I'm not sure if it's considered unfair, generally speaking, but on some level, I personally find it to be somewhat unfair.
    Well, Justin was never that good in challenges. In fact, did he ever REALLY participate in any challenges? Not really. So, I don't find it unfair.

somewierdkid

[105]Sep 10, 2009
    well, he DID compete in the talent show last year. IF you can call that a talent...which i dont...when IS Justin gonna seriously compete in the TDA callenges, anyway?

CrystalCoconut

[106]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 11
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    If that were the case, Coconut, then it wouldn't have mattered if she jumped off or not. They'd still lose.

EXACTLY
    So Courtney didn't cost the game which is what I was trying to prove.

My theory? There was no theory I just told you what was ACTUALLY said and what happened.
    Just give up. Courtney cost them the challenge. You tell people to watch the episode, but you being such a big Courtney fan must dim your vision. Either that or you yourself have not 'watched the episode'.

How?

CrystalCoconut

[107]Sep 10, 2009
    You say I make stuff up

Yet you say making something up that Chris said something completely different....

I just watched the episode...

He clearly said "I will give you tripple points"

n5d25d90

[108]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    You can also mean "you all", which means it would refer to the whole team, Coconut.

facebookfan

[109]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 7
    imverybasic wrote:

you're right. what i don't get is why Heather didn't convince those people (Izzy, Lindsey, etc.) to vote off Gwen, who she hated. maybe people were already voting for Justin?

n5d25d90

[110]Sep 10, 2009
    No, that makes sense what she did. No one would vote off Gwen after Heather read her diary, they'd be feeling sorry for her. So she needed to get rid of someone else to get everyone off her back. Justin just so happened to be that someone.

Will2Power

[111]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 4
    Brodoin15 wrote:

Look at it this way: Who would you rather be in a alliance with? Courtney or Harold?

Courtey: Yes, she does have leadership values and stuff, that is a pro, but a really big con is her attitude. She is mean, bossy, and selfish. Not to mention if you were in an alliance, or even friends with her, she'd stab you in the back very first chance she gets.

True. In "Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island", Courtney double-crossed and ditched Duncan and stole the million-dollar briefcase after Duncan sprained his ankle, and she was actually willing to let DJ, Cody, Tyler and Owen all drop to their deaths from a hot air balloon out of her greed over the case. Based on that and her actions in "Ocean's Eight - or Nine", plus her attitude in general, makes Courtney someone I wouldn't want to be in an alliance with at all.

that70sguy92

[112]Sep 11, 2009
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    You say I make stuff up

Yet you say making something up that Chris said something completely different....

Why would he give just her triple points? And, listen to context clues, if she had faced her fear, they would have won. She didn't face her fear. And then they lost. So what does that say to you? Do the math.

CrystalCoconut

[113]Sep 11, 2009
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    You say I make stuff up

Why would he give just her triple points? And, listen to context clues, if she had faced her fear, they would have won. She didn't face her fear. And then they lost. So what does that say to you? Do the math.

He would give her tripple points to make up for the lack of players of the bass team.

Listen to the context clues? Dude listen to Chris and dont make stuff up.

He clearly said "tripple point"

CrystalCoconut

[114]Sep 11, 2009
    Look what TV.com said as a Trivia note

Chris offers Courtney triple points if she completes her challange, but even if she did complete it, the Killer Bass still would've lost as they were losing seven to three and triple points would only make it seven to six. The only way the Killer Bass could have won was if Chris meant he would triple their points, instead of giving them triple points.

Brodoin15

[115]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 20

CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Look what TV.com said as a Trivia note Chris offers Courtney triple points if she completes her challange, but even if she did complete it, the Killer Bass still would've lost as they were losing seven to three and triple points would only make it seven to six. The only way the Killer Bass could have won was if Chris meant he would triple their points, instead of giving them triple points.

It is obvious that it was either a goof on the creators' part, or Chris really meant triple points for the whole team.

Why else would he offer it if it didn't mean it would let them win, anyway?

CrystalCoconut

[116]Sep 11, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Look what TV.com said as a Trivia note Chris offers Courtney triple points if she completes her challange, but even if she did complete it, the Killer Bass still would've lost as they were losing seven to three and triple points would only make it seven to six. The only way the Killer Bass could have won was if Chris meant he would triple their points, instead of giving them triple points.

It is obvious that it was either a goof on the creators' part, or Chris really meant triple points for the whole team.

Why else would he offer it if it didn't mean it would let them win, anyway?

...It is CHRIS
    Of course he would let his teammates suffer for no reason.

I'll be convinced if you can come up with a better excuese then that..

n5d25d90

[117]Sep 11, 2009
    So, what you're saying, Coconut, is that your ALL-AMAZING, BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE Courtney got 1up'd by Chris? Ha!

CrystalCoconut

[118]Sep 11, 2009
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    So, what you're saying, Coconut, is that your ALL-AMAZING, BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE Courtney got 1up'd by Chris? Ha!

.....?

Animayshin

[119]Sep 11, 2009
    Crystal has no proof that if Courtney faced her fear, the team would have lost anyways, lol!

At least we have wordings. You are just using the "Chris likes to torture the campers" card thingy.

Anyways, how did Harold lose the fear thing. He didn't show any fear!

Ps. Justin shouldn't be on there because Izzy, Owen, Beth, and Lindsay voted him off on purpose, so it is fair.

that70sguy92

[120]Sep 11, 2009
    Crystal, everyone is against you here. Look at this from a neutral point, I don't care, do it with the subtitles/closed-captioning on. Just get it through your head. I'll believe your opinion when you give valid points and don't keep repeating the same thing with different wordings. When everyone is against you, that means you're wrong. Nothing wrong with it, just face it and stop. No need to get so defensive and pull the "Come on! It's CHRIS!" card. That gets you nowhere, and it annoys people further. Just admit defeat, and let's move on.