We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Most Unfair Elimination?

Who?

CrystalCoconut

[41]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 11
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Looking back, I think that Harold made a bad choice, but I think it was his karma that got him off of the show. Otherwise, Courtney wouldn't win, (in ATDOS, Lindsay mentions that nobody really liked her that much) but would get a little farther.

How much farther?
    Hmm
    Harold would have gotten voted off In Episode 12.
    Now as for episode 13 I will assume Courtney takes Harold place and since this a kids show and they cant have obviously gay ppl Courtney wouldnt have been attracted to the sexy boobies so the Bass wins. And LeShawna is voted off.
    Why?
    Heather hates her and she gets Lindsey and Owen to vote her off and Trent is unable to vote so bye LeShawna.
    Ok so Episode 15. Who is more scarier? Eva or Courtney.
    The campers have shown fear for Eva and none for Courtney so bye Eva!
    Episode 16. Gwen/Trent/Heather drama Bye Trent!
    Episode 17. Guys Alliance Since Courtney isnt popular Bridgette would have still been voted off.
    Episode 18. We have seen Courtney isnt good at putting stuff together so I doubt she would have gotten to the second round so she wouldnt have left bye Lindsey
    Episode 19. Courtney would have without a doubt been scared of the killer but not Heather's facial mask so DJ goes!
    Episode 20. Since Courtney wasnt been eliminated yet Duncan would probably have not formed an alliance with Heather so yeh everyone hates her so why not? Bye Heather
    Episode 21. Courtney isnt nice. Bye Geoff
    Episode 22. The campers would have [robably voted off Courtney here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CrystalCoconut

[42]Sep 1, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    oh my god we all know what chris meant! get it through your head!

and harold did score! Chris smiled and said the anti pasto passed the test-o! what more proof do you freakin need!

Harold didnt score.
    Please stop making stuff up.
    Chris rates DJ and Bridgettes dish with 15 points
    He rates Duncan and Courtneys with 6 point
    Chris says the Bass Wins with 21 point.
    Now lets do some math

15 + 6 = 21

Get a calculator if you think it isnt true.

And you are just assuming that Chris meant something else with no evidence behind it.

cakeybagelsoup

[48]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 4

CrystalCoconut wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    she would never of made it far anyway. shed be eliminated next episode for sure. besides she cost them the challenge and deserved to go home!
    I always laugh how you have absolutely no reasoning behind your posts Seriously the only person that did better then Courtney in the challenge for her team was Geoff. Why would they have voted her off? Its amazing you have to make stuff up to make Harold seem better. And we all you are making this crap up so yeh.. I think Bridgette or Harold deserved to go since they got out of the challenge early.

She probibly wouldn't have made it far anyway, she treated all of them like she was God, so they would have voted her off anyway. Bossy? check, Completely conceited? check, Annoying **** check!

Sabrespongebob

[49]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 16
    btw i dont watch tdi im just here to say that haydenavery has been suspended and that he will not be here for 6 days

CrystalCoconut

[50]Sep 2, 2009
    cakeybagelsoup wrote:

CrystalCoconut wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    she would never of made it far anyway. shed be eliminated next episode for sure. besides she cost them the challenge and deserved to go home!
    I always laugh how you have absolutely no reasoning behind your posts Seriously the only person that did better then Courtney in the challenge for her team was Geoff. Why would they have voted her off? Its amazing you have to make stuff up to make Harold seem better. And we all you are making this crap up so yeh.. I think Bridgette or Harold deserved to go since they got out of the challenge early.

She probibly wouldn't have made it far anyway, she treated all of them like she was God, so they would have voted her off anyway. Bossy? check, Completely conceited? check, Annoying **** check!

Please read my post a page ago

cakeybagelsoup

[51]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 4
    Oh, well, you're right. I'm on your side now.

Brodoin15

[52]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 20

CrystalCoconut wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Looking back, I think that Harold made a bad choice, but I think it was his karma that got him off of the show. Otherwise, Courtney wouldn't win, (in ATDOS, Lindsay mentions that nobody really liked her that much) but would get a little farther.
    How much farther? Hmm Harold would have gotten voted off In Episode 12. Now as for episode 13 I will assume Courtney takes Harold place and since this a kids show and they cant have obviously gay ppl Courtney wouldnt have been attracted to the sexy boobies so the Bass wins. And LeShawna is voted off. Why? Heather hates her and she gets Lindsey and Owen to vote her off and Trent is unable to vote so bye LeShawna. Ok so Episode 15. Who is more scarier? Eva or Courtney. The campers have shown fear for Eva and none for Courtney so bye Eva! Episode 16. Gwen/Trent/Heather drama Bye Trent! Episode 17. Guys Alliance Since Courtney isnt popular Bridgette would have still been voted off. Episode 18. We have seen Courtney isnt good at putting stuff together so I doubt she would have gotten to the second round so she wouldnt have left bye Lindsey Episode 19. Courtney would have without a doubt been scared of the killer but not Heather's facial mask so DJ goes! Episode 20. Since Courtney wasnt been eliminated yet Duncan would probably have not formed an alliance with Heather so yeh everyone hates her so why not? Bye Heather Episode 21. Courtney isnt nice. Bye Geoff Episode 22. The campers would have [robably voted off Courtney here

You are assuming to much. Things may have turned out different if Courtney wasn't kicked off where she was. Things could be totally opposite of what happened. For all we know, Gwen could've been out next had Courtney stayed.

Besides, Lindsay herself said that not many people like Courtney, and she probably would have been one of the next out.

CrystalCoconut

[53]Sep 2, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

CrystalCoconut wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:
    How much farther? Hmm Harold would have gotten voted off In Episode 12. Now as for episode 13 I will assume Courtney takes Harold place and since this a kids show and they cant have obviously gay ppl Courtney wouldnt have been attracted to the sexy boobies so the Bass wins. And LeShawna is voted off. Why? Heather hates her and she gets Lindsey and Owen to vote her off and Trent is unable to vote so bye LeShawna. Ok so Episode 15. Who is more scarier? Eva or Courtney. The campers have shown fear for Eva and none for Courtney so bye Eva! Episode 16. Gwen/Trent/Heather drama Bye Trent! Episode 17. Guys Alliance Since Courtney isnt popular Bridgette would have still been voted off. Episode 18. We have seen Courtney isnt good at putting stuff together so I doubt she would have gotten to the second round so she wouldnt have left bye Lindsey Episode 19. Courtney would have without a doubt been scared of the killer but not Heather's facial mask so DJ goes! Episode 20. Since Courtney wasnt been eliminated yet Duncan would probably have not formed an alliance with Heather so yeh everyone hates her so why not? Bye Heather Episode 21. Courtney isnt nice. Bye Geoff Episode 22. The campers would have [robably voted off Courtney here

You are assuming to much. Things may have turned out different if Courtney wasn't kicked off where she was. Things could be totally opposite of what happened. For all we know, Gwen could've been out next had Courtney stayed.

Besides, Lindsay herself said that not many people like Courtney, and she probably would have been one of the next out.

How am I assuming thing?
    All I really assumed is Courtney taking Harolds place
    And lets see
    Duncan and Courtney and Duncan would scare DJ not to vote her off
    So thats 3 out of 5
    I want some reasoning on why Courtney would be the next to go since you havent given me any at all

Brodoin15

[54]Sep 2, 2009

You are assuming because you are saying Courtney would have gone all the way up to challenge 22. Had she stayed, thing could have gone differently. She may have made more enemies, new allies, bad move in a challenge.

There is no proof that she would have made it so close to the end. I'm not saying she wouldn't, she may have, but we don't know if she would. And my money would be on her not making it much farther had she stayed.

And just because the other guys voted for Harold to go then, doesn't mean that they wouldn't try to get Courtney out later. Duncan was the only one who really liked her, after all.

She may not have been the next to go as of then. She would, however, most likely be among the next to go in the weeks after, had she stay.

Edited on 09/02/2009 12:50pm
    Edited 2 total times.

CrystalCoconut

[55]Sep 2, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

You are assuming because you are saying Courtney would have gone all the way up to challenge 22. Had she stayed, thing could have gone differently. She may have made more enemies, new allies, bad move in a challenge.

There is no proof that she would have made it so close to the end. I'm not saying she wouldn't, she may have, but we don't know if she would. And my money would be on her not making it much farther had she stayed.

And just because the other guys voted for Harold to go then, doesn't mean that they wouldn't try to get Courtney out later. Duncan was the only one who really liked her, after all.

She may not have been the next to go as of then. She would, however, most likely be among the next to go in the weeks after, had she stay.

You still havent said I am assuming things.
    You are assuming that Courtney would have made more enemys.
    And even if she had they usually voted ppl off because they were too nice, a threat NOT because they disliked them.
    You are still yet to provide anything with actuall facts.

Brodoin15

[56]Sep 2, 2009

Well, I've yet to see real facts that Courtney would make it as far as you said.

And I didn't say she would make enemies, I said she may make enemies. I'm not assuming anything.

Courtney wasn't that nice, and she wasn't well liked. Just because there were nice and popular people, doesn't mean she would stay, and they go. Most of the time in reality shows (cartoon or not), people vote off the people they don't like before going after their friends.

Edited on 09/02/2009 2:03pm

CrystalCoconut

[57]Sep 2, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

Well, I've yet to see real facts that Courtney would make it as far as you said.

And I didn't say she would make enemies, I said she may make enemies. I'm not assuming anything.

Courtney wasn't that nice, and she wasn't well liked. Just because there were nice and popular people, doesn't mean she would stay, and they go. Most of the time in reality shows (cartoon or not), people vote off the people they don't like before going after their friends.

Yes.. MOST of the time
    But now in TDI
    How hated was Heather? Three times as much as Courtney.
    And watch the episodes after the teams merge
    They were voted out for being too popular, nice, or a threat.
    Not because of their personalities (except for Eva)
    Remember when "who was better in challenge" Courtney vs. Harold was being compared?
    You and the others needed to give Harold credit for he would, could, almost did in order to make him seem better.
    Which is very unreasonable.

Brodoin15

[58]Sep 2, 2009

So you've never tried to say Coutney was better by what she may or may not have done? I find that hard to believe.

What about the food challenge? Is it not possible that they either forgot to grade Harold's food? Is it not possible that the scores were different, since he went on a scale of 1-10, and just said above 10 for one because it was good? As Harold's dish was obviously better.

Points or not points, it WAS better.

CrystalCoconut

[59]Sep 2, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

So you've never tried to say Coutney was better by what she may or may not have done? I find that hard to believe.

What about the food challenge? Is it not possible that they either forgot to grade Harold's food? Is it not possible that the scores were different, since he went on a scale of 1-10, and just said above 10 for one because it was good? As Harold's dish was obviously better.

Points or not points, it WAS better.

Nope never
    Try to find an example you can't.

The comparison was to find out who contributed more to othe teams win.
    Harold's dish was better but it didn't help the team in any way whatsoever.

Notice in the fear challenge both Courtney and Harold did not face their fears.
    Yet you gave Harold for TRYING
    While Courtney she didn't try but she got Duncan and DJ to face their fears

It is interesting how when people think Harold is better they give him credit for what he didn't do.

Yet those on team Courtney never do that.

Here is the very accurate comparison

Episode 2. Harold Wins 0-1
    Episode 3. Courtney Wins 1-1
    Episode 4. TIED Courtney got Duncan in the game and got 5 people out. Harold just got owen out.
    Episode 5. Harold Wins 1-2
    Episode 6. Tied both did nothing
    Episode 7. Tied Both did not face their fears.
    Episode 8. Courtney Wins Harold burnt the oars 2-2
    Episode 9. Both did their jobs TIED
    Episode 10. Courtney Wins 3-2
    Episode 11. Harold Wins 3-3
    Episode 12. Courtney Wins 4-3

Here is another thing you had to do to make Harold seem better.
    You say Harold wins in episode 9 which is very crazy.
    Harold's Job was to shoot the deer
    Courtney's Job has to not be shot by the hunters
    They both did their jobs.

Quote from Team Harold people. "Courtney didn't even try in the Paintball Challenge therefore she fails."

Which is crazy since we never see Courtney except a moment with Duncan.

You people made up a new rule for the deer. Apperently a hunter has to find a deer and the deer has to avoid them. Courtney didn't do this she fails her job.

Would it make a difference if Courtney tried anymore? No. The way Team Harold people compare if quite crazy?

Now if you are going to try to change my comparison to make Harold better you are going need to do 2 things.

1. Make Stuff Up (Example from Hayden: "HAROLD SCORED TONS MORE POINTS THEN COURTNEY" when Harold didn't score any points at all)
    2. Give Harold credit for what he TRIED to do for what he ALMOST did for what he WOULD have done and for what he COULD have done. (Exampme for everyone on Team Harold: Harold TRIED to Face his Fear)

It is not possible to make Harold seem better unless you the two things above.

Brodoin15

[60]Sep 2, 2009

How many times must this be said?

Yes, Courtney did not get shot in the hunting challenge, but the goal of the game was to shoot the deer. That's how the points were taken. The deer did not get points by not getting shot. The hunters got points by shooting deer.

Harold shot deer, he earned points. So even thought Courtney did not get shot, she didn't really do anything.

In fact, she didn't even have to do anything, since Owen did not come after her. She could stand in the open, and Owen would be hunting DJ or Duncan.