We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Most Unfair Elimination?

Who?

shishkabob999

[161]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 9
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    The only reason they won was because they were cursed and it gave DJ super strength.
    The curse made The gophers lose
    And you are trying to mnake me forget the main reason the Gopher's lost?
    Why
    It is the reason they lost
    The CURSE IS REAl

And you accuse others of making stuff up? Come on Crystal, now you're just trying to troll.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Diddy_2000

[162]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 8
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    The only reason they won was because they were cursed and it gave DJ super strength.
    Why
    The CURSE IS REAl

And you accuse others of making stuff up? Come on Crystal, now you're just trying to troll.

Its animaton EVERYTHING is real.
    Please reap my post a page ago

Diddy_2000

[163]Sep 12, 2009
    For those you too lazy to go back a page

Wow I started this comparing craze back in early January...

Ok I tink you all should read this. Obviously every thread is a Courtney vs. Harold battle these days and here is what I have to say about it. I for a majority disagree with Crystal Coconut but I do agree with him that you guys giving Harold credit for what he would have done is pretty lame. :/ I also disagree with the comparing system and here is why: In Episode 5 Courtney contributed nothing (Yes CC it wasn't her fault) but Harold all by himself won the chllange. This what you all do about it. Harold Wins 1-0

Now lets say there was a race challenge and Courtney got 5th and Harold got 6th but Courtney beat Harold by 2 seconds. Then it would do. Courtey Wins 1-1 No matter how big or how small they get the same amount of points.

But we should NOT compare with determining how much points Courtney and Harold deserve per challenge. Because if we did it that way I know CrystalCconut and HaydenAvry will give Courtney and Harold too much points for unreasonable things and I would not be surprised if you guys did it as well.

Now as for the fear thing I think you both have an equal amount of reasoning if it would have made a difference or not. However I think you should consider this: Let's assume it was an error and Chris meant tripple your points. Courtney got DJ and Duncan to face their fears so if it wasn't for Courtney, Sadie have been the only one to face her fear. If Courtney did face her fear without getting DJ and Duncan to have their's the Bass would only have one point and if it was tripple your points the Bass would have gotten 3 points anyway since Sadie would have been the only one to face their fear. So Courtney getting DJ and Duncan to face their fears makes it even. So in the end Courtney contributed nothing to the win and the exact same nothing as Harold did. I hope you understood that because I am not good at explaining things.

Now if you give Harold credit for almost facing his fear like I said I disagree with giving him credit for that... But what are you debating about? Who is better or Who would be? If you are doing who is then the fear challenge is a tie.

Oh and as for the "curse" in episode 8 you people say "curses aren't real". True however in animation everything is real and I am pretty sure this curse was. Since the Gophers lost three times in a row ounce Beth got it and won three times in a row ounce she was voted off. Oh wow thinking back I think I agree mostly with CC lol.

Episode 9 apperently Harold wins? This made no sense to me. Harold's job was to shoot deer and Courtney's job was not to be shot. They both did this. I read it and apperently Courtney did "bad" because Owen didn't go after her. Yet she did her job which was not to be shoot no better or worse then DJ, Duncan and whoever else Owen attemtped to shot. If anything Courtney did better then all of them since she never almost got shot. But of course I am not giving Courtney credit for that. Episode 10 Cooking challenge this is a confusing this. Chris said he liked Harold's dish and it would without a doubt gotten a better score then Duncan and Courtney but due to an error he was not scorn. In the end it wouldn't make a difference at all if Harold's dish was so awful that it got a 0. So giving Harold the win isn't really right I would say since he did not help his team win in anyway. Then again neither did Duncan and Courtney since DJ and Bridgette's dish got 15 points which that by itself would have made the Bass win. However I would say this is a tie or a win for Courtney. But win for Harold? Naaah

CrystalCoconut

[164]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Why
    The CURSE IS REAl

Noo Chris himself said there was a curse

shishkabob999

[165]Sep 12, 2009
    CrystalCoconut wrote:

That defies logic?

CrystalCoconut

[166]Sep 12, 2009
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:

That defies logic?

It is as Diddy says in animation anything is possible

shishkabob999

[167]Sep 12, 2009
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:

That defies logic?

You never cease to amuse me, Crystal.

CrystalCoconut

[168]Sep 12, 2009
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:

That defies logic?

Thank you

that70sguy92

[169]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 16
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:

That defies logic?

Thank you
    Did you take that as a compliment, or are you being a sarcastic jacka**? Either way, wow.

Animayshin

[170]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 5

CrystalCoconut wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Wow.. There you go making stuff up again... With NO evidence. What evidence is there that the Bass would have probably lost? Why is it that people who think Harold is better always do that? The Bass were lucky and the only reason they won with DJ is because Beth took the curse. Seriously DJ pushing about 6 canoes across the lake? That happened because the Gophers were cursed.
    Okay, forget about the curse for now and think. The Gophers lost because Izzy told them to push the canoes. If she hadn't done that, they would have lost. And, if Harold hadn't have burnt the oars, they would have lost. Why? Because the Gophers were in the water before the Bass, so they would have won if DJ had not swam behind the canoes. It's just logic. And, stop the Harold vs. Courtney thing, it's an opinion, and you trying to get people to give up their opinion is making you look worse and worse. Personally, yeah, I like Courtney more. BUT, I don't think that means that Harold is completely worthless and should burst into flames. Let people have an opinion... maybe then you may actually gain some friends here. And, you penalize us for "making things up" and using words like "WOULD" but I swear you've used the word more than once yourself. So, I advise you to leave others alone. You're making yourself look more and more immature as this rages on.
    I really could care less what people ONLINE think of me

That make A LOT of sense.

Harold > Courtney because he has more skills and Justin shouldn't be on the poll

HaydenAvery

[171]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 21
    oh so diddy magically appears when everyone is turned against crystal? same person obviously. the curse was not real! DJ was always super strong. now thats making stuff up!

Animayshin

[172]Sep 13, 2009

Diddy_2000 wrote:
    For those you too lazy to go back a page Wow I started this comparing craze back in early January... Ok I tink you all should read this. Obviously every thread is a Courtney vs. Harold battle these days and here is what I have to say about it. I for a majority disagree with Crystal Coconut but I do agree with him that you guys giving Harold credit for what he would have done is pretty lame. :/ I also disagree with the comparing system and here is why: In Episode 5 Courtney contributed nothing (Yes CC it wasn't her fault) but Harold all by himself won the chllange. This what you all do about it. Harold Wins 1-0 Now lets say there was a race challenge and Courtney got 5th and Harold got 6th but Courtney beat Harold by 2 seconds. Then it would do. Courtey Wins 1-1 No matter how big or how small they get the same amount of points. But we should NOT compare with determining how much points Courtney and Harold deserve per challenge. Because if we did it that way I know CrystalCconut and HaydenAvry will give Courtney and Harold too much points for unreasonable things and I would not be surprised if you guys did it as well. Now as for the fear thing I think you both have an equal amount of reasoning if it would have made a difference or not. However I think you should consider this: Let's assume it was an error and Chris meant tripple your points. Courtney got DJ and Duncan to face their fears so if it wasn't for Courtney, Sadie have been the only one to face her fear. If Courtney did face her fear without getting DJ and Duncan to have their's the Bass would only have one point and if it was tripple your points the Bass would have gotten 3 points anyway since Sadie would have been the only one to face their fear. So Courtney getting DJ and Duncan to face their fears makes it even. So in the end Courtney contributed nothing to the win and the exact same nothing as Harold did. I hope you understood that because I am not good at explaining things. Now if you give Harold credit for almost facing his fear like I said I disagree with giving him credit for that... But what are you debating about? Who is better or Who would be? If you are doing who is then the fear challenge is a tie. Oh and as for the "curse" in episode 8 you people say "curses aren't real". True however in animation everything is real and I am pretty sure this curse was. Since the Gophers lost three times in a row ounce Beth got it and won three times in a row ounce she was voted off. Oh wow thinking back I think I agree mostly with CC lol. Episode 9 apperently Harold wins? This made no sense to me. Harold's job was to shoot deer and Courtney's job was not to be shot. They both did this. I read it and apperently Courtney did "bad" because Owen didn't go after her. Yet she did her job which was not to be shoot no better or worse then DJ, Duncan and whoever else Owen attemtped to shot. If anything Courtney did better then all of them since she never almost got shot. But of course I am not giving Courtney credit for that. Episode 10 Cooking challenge this is a confusing this. Chris said he liked Harold's dish and it would without a doubt gotten a better score then Duncan and Courtney but due to an error he was not scorn. In the end it wouldn't make a difference at all if Harold's dish was so awful that it got a 0. So giving Harold the win isn't really right I would say since he did not help his team win in anyway. Then again neither did Duncan and Courtney since DJ and Bridgette's dish got 15 points which that by itself would have made the Bass win. However I would say this is a tie or a win for Courtney. But win for Harold? Naaah

Courtney didn't help DUncan face his fear, in fact she told him that it was OKAY if he didn't face his fear. Harold face his fear, and he did win the challenge, but the producers are stupid and said he lost.

There's no proof that there is a curse. They lost because they lost. The Grips lost a lot of time too, but there was no "curse" following them.

He still did better then them

Diddy_2000

[173]Sep 13, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    oh so diddy magically appears when everyone is turned against crystal? same person obviously. the curse was not real! DJ was always super strong. now thats making stuff up!
    Look at when I registered and look when CC registered...
    Edited on 09/13/2009 2:07pm

Animayshin

[174]Sep 13, 2009
    Diddy_2000 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

It's still possible. I mean, you were here for 3 years and only made 241 posts.

Also, CC should give it up. Her arguments on why Courtney is better then Harold don't make sense.

Ps. Justin shouldn't be on the poll. He was voted off fair and square. And why is Lindsay on there?

Brodoin15

[175]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 20

Why is it so hard to think that the curse might have been real?

This is a cartoon, after all.

I'm not saying the idle gave DJ super powers to let his team win, that would be silly. But it may have done something.

I am also not saying there 100% was a curse, but it's not impossible.

CrystalCoconut

[176]Sep 13, 2009
    Animayshin wrote:

Diddy_2000 wrote:
    For those you too lazy to go back a page Wow I started this comparing craze back in early January... Ok I tink you all should read this. Obviously every thread is a Courtney vs. Harold battle these days and here is what I have to say about it. I for a majority disagree with Crystal Coconut but I do agree with him that you guys giving Harold credit for what he would have done is pretty lame. :/ I also disagree with the comparing system and here is why: In Episode 5 Courtney contributed nothing (Yes CC it wasn't her fault) but Harold all by himself won the chllange. This what you all do about it. Harold Wins 1-0 Now lets say there was a race challenge and Courtney got 5th and Harold got 6th but Courtney beat Harold by 2 seconds. Then it would do. Courtey Wins 1-1 No matter how big or how small they get the same amount of points. But we should NOT compare with determining how much points Courtney and Harold deserve per challenge. Because if we did it that way I know CrystalCconut and HaydenAvry will give Courtney and Harold too much points for unreasonable things and I would not be surprised if you guys did it as well. Now as for the fear thing I think you both have an equal amount of reasoning if it would have made a difference or not. However I think you should consider this: Let's assume it was an error and Chris meant tripple your points. Courtney got DJ and Duncan to face their fears so if it wasn't for Courtney, Sadie have been the only one to face her fear. If Courtney did face her fear without getting DJ and Duncan to have their's the Bass would only have one point and if it was tripple your points the Bass would have gotten 3 points anyway since Sadie would have been the only one to face their fear. So Courtney getting DJ and Duncan to face their fears makes it even. So in the end Courtney contributed nothing to the win and the exact same nothing as Harold did. I hope you understood that because I am not good at explaining things. Now if you give Harold credit for almost facing his fear like I said I disagree with giving him credit for that... But what are you debating about? Who is better or Who would be? If you are doing who is then the fear challenge is a tie. Oh and as for the "curse" in episode 8 you people say "curses aren't real". True however in animation everything is real and I am pretty sure this curse was. Since the Gophers lost three times in a row ounce Beth got it and won three times in a row ounce she was voted off. Oh wow thinking back I think I agree mostly with CC lol. Episode 9 apperently Harold wins? This made no sense to me. Harold's job was to shoot deer and Courtney's job was not to be shot. They both did this. I read it and apperently Courtney did "bad" because Owen didn't go after her. Yet she did her job which was not to be shoot no better or worse then DJ, Duncan and whoever else Owen attemtped to shot. If anything Courtney did better then all of them since she never almost got shot. But of course I am not giving Courtney credit for that. Episode 10 Cooking challenge this is a confusing this. Chris said he liked Harold's dish and it would without a doubt gotten a better score then Duncan and Courtney but due to an error he was not scorn. In the end it wouldn't make a difference at all if Harold's dish was so awful that it got a 0. So giving Harold the win isn't really right I would say since he did not help his team win in anyway. Then again neither did Duncan and Courtney since DJ and Bridgette's dish got 15 points which that by itself would have made the Bass win. However I would say this is a tie or a win for Courtney. But win for Harold? Naaah

Courtney didn't help DUncan face his fear, in fact she told him that it was OKAY if he didn't face his fear. Harold face his fear, and he did win the challenge, but the producers are stupid and said he lost.

There's no proof that there is a curse. They lost because they lost. The Grips lost a lot of time too, but there was no "curse" following them.

No I watched the episode she said "you can do this" and kept on encourageing him to do his fear. And as for the "HAROLD FACED HIS FEAR AND WON IT LOL LOL" comment. All I have to say is he didn't.

I'm pretty sure there was a curse ok? Since that is what Chris said there was and he was pretty upset when he found out Beth took it. All of the campers believed there was a curse. There was a curse.

Think about it: The Gophers lost 3 times in a row ounce she gout the doll

And Gopher won 3 times in a row ounce she was voted off.

That is all the proof I need. If you can find some proof that is false by all means do.

CrystalCoconut

[177]Sep 13, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

Why is it so hard to think that the curse might have been real?

This is a cartoon, after all.

I'm not saying the idle gave DJ super powers to let his team win, that would be silly. But it may have done something.

I am also not saying there 100% was a curse, but it's not impossible.

cuz they are stuborn to Admit courtney is better
    Edited on 09/13/2009 2:18pm

CrystalCoconut

[178]Sep 13, 2009
    Animayshin wrote:
    Diddy_2000 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

It's still possible. I mean, you were here for 3 years and only made 241 posts.

Also, CC should give it up. Her arguments on why Courtney is better then Harold don't make sense.

Ps. Justin shouldn't be on the poll. He was voted off fair and square. And why is Lindsay on there?

What do you not get it?

Courtney got more people out in dodgeball then Harold she wins.

How is that confusing?

Harold burnt the oars and almost got his team to lose.

Confusing how?

Courtney was a deer that didn't get shot and Harold was a hunter that shot the deer Harold doesn't win here it is a tie.

Makes sense to me.

Harold gave his team 0 points. Courtney brought six she wins.

What here makes no sense?

Brodoin15

[179]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 20

Well, you're not the most open minded, and accepting person either, Crystal.

You can't call people stubborn for their opinions, either.

Animayshin

[180]Sep 13, 2009
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Animayshin wrote:

Diddy_2000 wrote:

No I watched the episode she said "you can do this" and kept on encourageing him to do his fear. And as for the "HAROLD FACED HIS FEAR AND WON IT LOL LOL" comment. All I have to say is he didn't.

I'm pretty sure there was a curse ok? Since that is what Chris said there was and he was pretty upset when he found out Beth took it. All of the campers believed there was a curse. There was a curse.

Think about it: The Gophers lost 3 times in a row ounce she gout the doll

And Gopher won 3 times in a row ounce she was voted off.

That is all the proof I need. If you can find some proof that is false by all means do.

Because EVERYTHING Chris says MUST be true! [/sarcasm]

Um, the Grips lost like, 5+ times in a row, but no curse there!

And Harold DID face his fear. If Trent did it, then Harold must've done it too. The producers are stupid, that's all.