We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 3 Discussion Thread....SPOILERS allowed...

iamtunk

[101]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 13
    I hope so too, but February is probably a little more possible...or a little bit later. (March/April) But I don't think it will take too long, since CN's been rushing through it so fast.

I also had another funny thought of who Noah should sound like...Elvis! haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DC-Dude

[102]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 26

Depending on whether Cartoon Network decides to have their big screenings. Probably not until June, unfortunately- because it's hard for some channels to air a brand new season within the year of the season before.

If there were a TDDDDDDA or something, that would probably air in January, and then TDM might air in April, I'm hoping? Since it isn't really summer camp anymore, so it doesn't have to be summer.

The_Cartoon

[104]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 20
    I'd like to see TDM immediately follow TDA, but I kind of doubt that. Not impossible though, America and Canada are caught up.

shishkabob999

[105]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 9
    The_Cartoon wrote:
    I'd like to see TDM immediately follow TDA, but I kind of doubt that. Not impossible though, America and Canada are caught up.

Depends how quickly the Aftermath (which could be the TDDDA) comes on after the finale... or if the Aftermath is part of the finale (almost impossible to squeeze in unless it's an hour), then when the TDDDA comes on afterwards.

alagaesian

[106]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 12
    ^ Well, the finale trailer DID have two Aftermath shots in it: one with the commentators plus DJ, Gwen, Trent, and Izzy, and another with the final nine minus Beth and Duncan.

Looking at the finale, there is a lot of stuff to cram in: elements from at least five previous episodes, something to do with a pirate ship, and now these new Aftermath pieces. I'd be insane to try to fit all that in in a half-hour or less. I wouldn't be surprised if the finale turns out to be an hour.

TBMSFriday

[107]Nov 20, 2009
    An hour finale would be sweet. They do have A LOT of stuff to cram in...

What's with the Pirate Ship...maybe Johhny Depp will make a guest appearance.....yeah, I don't really think so...

So if they have all this stuff (challenges from all the previous episodes, the pirate ship thing (still confused) and the aftermath thing) to fit into one episode. Plus, they can't really just shove it all in there, it has to be somewhat explained...so a hour is very possible *crosses fingers*

iamtunk

[108]Nov 20, 2009
    that would be cool, I need my aftermath!

but...is there only 25 episodes then? Honestly, an hour long episode for the finale and then an aftermath for 6 or 7 contestants doesn't seem like a long enough episode to me.

shishkabob999

[109]Nov 20, 2009
    I still say the Aftermath is after the Finale, and will be the TDDDA.

iamtunk

[110]Nov 20, 2009
    Well, I'm hoping for:

Ep. 25 - Finale
    Ep. 26 - Aftermath
    Special - TDDDDA

lol, I like all the episodes I can get. ^_^

I saw the preview on YT. I dunno, I think it's possible that all those scenes that look like Aftermath clips might just be the other contestants watching the finale from the Aftermath studio place-thingy. Then later will come the aftermath as ep. 26.

ElectricCandy

[111]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 3
    I'm not sure if anyone else has thought of this, but if Beth wins TDA, wouldn't it be funny, if during TDtM, The cast goes to Paris for a challenge, and they happen to bump into Beth and Brady, who are enjoying a romantic date on the Eiffel Tower?

stephdumas

[112]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 10
    From what I read on Toonzone, Cartoon Network will let decide the fans about who's going to win TDA.

The_Cartoon

[113]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 20
    stephdumas wrote:
    From what I read on Toonzone, Cartoon Network will let decide the fans about who's going to win TDA.

You beat me to it. I think that's a really bad idea though. Beth is one of the least popular contestants and Duncan is the most popular. I'm still not sure if they picked the winner last year based on the CN poll, I have a feeling they did. But to have a guy win twice in a row would almost guarentee a girl to win next year. Not only that, Duncan winning would send a bad message. So I don't agree with that decision.

shishkabob999

[114]Nov 21, 2009
    stephdumas wrote:

Except, you know, they've already written and created the entire ending, as well as all of TDM. And they can't show two different endings, that'd throw off the Aftermath and the next season, considering it's way too much work to make two of everything.

iamtunk

[115]Nov 21, 2009
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    stephdumas wrote:

Except, you know, they've already written and created the entire ending, as well as all of TDM. And they can't show two different endings, that'd throw off the Aftermath and the next season, considering it's way too much work to make two of everything.

Yeah, I'd be surprised if they did that.

Riankg

[116]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 6
    iamtunk wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    stephdumas wrote:

Yeah, I'd be surprised if they did that.

But i guess that there isnt any problem with that. Like somehow Beth wont be in the next season..winning or not.. if Duncan wins he just dont have to mention it..and if he loses he would do the same.

This season we havent seen a lot of things about the winner of the last season, like they didnt really mention about him winning the game...

I think that they did it once..when Gwen mentioned that she almost won last season..

PintheDog

[117]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 29
    The_Cartoon wrote:
    stephdumas wrote:

You beat me to it. I think that's a really bad idea though. Beth is one of the least popular contestants and Duncan is the most popular. I'm still not sure if they picked the winner last year based on the CN poll, I have a feeling they did. But to have a guy win twice in a row would almost guarentee a girl to win next year. Not only that, Duncan winning would send a bad message. So I don't agree with that decision.

I don't believe that, unless the show already created two endings just in case. Plus, the network would've had a promo saying we could choose the winner by now, yet there hasn't been one.

If Cartoon Network is letting viewers choose again, then that sucks, especially since it pretty much stacks things in Duncan's favor and against Beth's.

DC-Dude

[118]Nov 21, 2009

If Cartoon Network lets us decide, then Duncan's gonna win, no doubt.

Episode 25 is Mutiny on the Soundstage.

But Episode 26, is Red Carpet Rivalry.

Episode 27 will most likely be an aftermath.

iamtunk

[119]Nov 21, 2009
    Red Carpet Rivalry? where'd you get that from? Besides, I think that 25: MotSs is pretty much the Finale. There's only 2 players left, why would there be 2 more episodes? I really don't think they'll do a reward challenge at this point.

DC-Dude

[120]Nov 22, 2009

Didn't you see the commercial? The finale is called Red Carpet Rivalry. It premeires on December 3rd.

Then again, I don't know what would happen with Mutiny on the Soundstage...